ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 09:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 20th, 2020, 08:33 PM

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Turtleshine started to panic, did he say something wrong? Maybe she was upset? he didn't know what to do, he attempted to calm himself.
@~AvocadoToast~
Old February 20th, 2020, 08:47 PM
fae/she/they

"Of course. Have fun, come see me when you want to go out again." with her dismissal of Mosspaw, she padded towards the fresh-kill pile and grabbed something to eat, walking off to sit in the shade beneath a willow.
Old February 20th, 2020, 09:09 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Nightkit flattened his ears a bit. Just do it quickly, like ripping off cobwebs from a wound. "I wanted to explore the territory but I got lost," he mewed, and... That was still a lame excuse, wasn't it. Well, at least he wasn't lying! He could take pride in being honest, unlike some others, probably.
"And why.."

Since Nightkit was the first to speak, Lionstar leaned over the young tom.

".. did you think breaking RiverClan rules would be a good idea? Kits aren't supposed to leave camp, and you've been gone for over half a moon. You should be dead, Nightkit."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 20th, 2020, 10:31 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

[ PATROLS, YOU HAVE UNTIL MARCH 1ST TO CONCLUDE YOUR PATROL OR TELL ME HOW IT'S GOING!
If I don't receive an update by that date, I will assume the patrol went inactive and end it myself.
Lionstar will then give the patrol members a verbal warning, and repeated offenses may result in your characters being punished! ]

Now that there was a change in management, Lionstar was eager to resume the flow of patrols. Dirtfur and his nonsense had taken up so much of his time he couldn't get around to this..

But here he was, in the heart of camp and ready to tackle the task at paw.

[ PROMPT (please follow this one!): as you near the portion of the river by the border, you discover a trail of blood and find the remains of snowsong, a clan-mate that has been missing for over a moon. all scents have faded with time, but her mangled remains seemed to have been torn by a canine. ]

"Sagehawk [ @pathos]!" Lionstar's gaze scanned the clearing for the familiar tom. "Take Aspenbrook [ @Solstice_X] and Chestnutpaw [ @EternalShadows] and head to the ShadowClan border. Remember, we no longer have territory over the river so just mark our side. When you come back, call for me in the clearing and give me your report." If someone didn't show up, too, Lionstar wanted to know.. he hoped Sagehawk wouldn't need to be reminded.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: a rogue is spotting crouched over a bird! it appears they have stolen riverclan prey and are eating it - what do you do? ]

"Leafbreeze [ @Jane], take Mosspaw [ @sugarcubes] and Quailsnap [ @RedHead] and go to the ThunderClan border. Be on your guard: Fallenstream was murdered by a rogue in that area, and that piece of foxdung is still at large. Leafbreeze, report to me when you get back." With any luck, things would go smoothly, especially with Mosspaw being a new apprentice..

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: you notice the river seems more frozen here than other parts, a thin sheet of ice encasing this area from bank to bank. ]

"Morningmeadow [ @:Grimm:], take Goosepaw [ @Slushie] and Sparkheart [ @Blissie Bliss] and make your way to the WindClan border. Not much has happened over there, as far as I know.. but they have been marking it more frequently, so make sure the markers are where they need to be." To be honest, he wasn't very concerned with this border. WindClan was still pretty quiet.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: as you go through the forest, a hole in the snow catches your attention and you discover a small burrow! just outside the reach of the ice seems to be a stalky plant, slightly withered but still alive. do you collect it for the medicine cats? ]

"Raccoontail [ @Pepperkins ]]!" Lionstar wasn't too pleased with her after their earlier confrontation.. but as long as this was done he'd tolerate her slightly more. "Take Wolfpaw [ @Dirtfur] and Blackspiral [ @happy413] and go hunting. Try heading toward Lionsrange to see if anything catches your eye. You don't have to go all the way, just enough that it's land we haven't hunted in recently." If this wasn't done, he'd be pissed.

[ PROMPT (please follow this one!): the smell of blood hits your nose, and you follow it to discover the body of eveningpaw, a lazy apprentice who had recently gone missing. it seems she tripped and cracked her head on a rock, leaving her in a frozen pool of blood. ]

"Eagleflower [ @Moon Lily]!" Another cat Lionstar liked! "Go ahead and take Honeypaw [ @Bluepetal] and Sandwhisker [ @Morningstar] hunting. You should try by the river, I know you're not too adept at fishing but if you can find a decent spot between the ice it could be worth a shot." Anything they could get, he wanted them to try to get.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: during your hunt, you notice a porcupine walking through the forest! do you try to hunt it? ]

"Ripplestep [ @mochi]! Take Bumblefrost [ @TawnyNeedsACoffee] and Asterpaw [ @CheetahPelt] and go hunting. Maybe you can try closer to the beach? There's some woods around there that might be fruitful, and you can nab anything near the water that looks tasty."

Pleased to be done with the assignments, there was one final note he wanted to end this on. "I want the patrol leaders to report to me in the clearing when the patrol is over. Patrol members, if your patrol-mates fail to participate or show up, finish it yourself and tell me. Do not let anyone hold you back. You are all dismissed."

Last edited by BEAR.; February 24th, 2020 at 07:24 PM.
Old February 21st, 2020, 12:29 AM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

"Chestnutpaw, you heard the lion!" Aspenbrook called, settling herself in the middle of the clearing with her fluffy tail neatly curled over her paws. How interesting...guess we'll let Chestnutpaw now see what the Shadowclan border is like if he hasn't already seen it.

[ @pathos @EternalShadows ]
Old February 21st, 2020, 12:55 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

( @mochi @CheetahPelt )
BumbleFrost rose to her paws, rolling her shoulders slightly trying to relieve some of the tension in them. The grey-cream duilet calico shecat hummed slightly as she gave a cheerful nod, obviously like usual the thought of keeping her thoughts at bay and focusing on the clan brought her some weird type of happiness."Let's see how good you do with this hunt AsterPaw... May be able to help with your training". She said this calmly but a small cheerful glint could be found in the Shecats blue gaze. The shecat wasn't one to exactly show too much facial expressions but nonetheless BumbleFrost was in a good mood and the shecat was hoping for it to stay that way for a while atleast. BumbleFrost looked around for their Clanmate RippleStep, preparing to leave.

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 21st, 2020 at 12:55 AM.
Old February 21st, 2020, 01:26 AM
fae/she/they

"Very well then."

Leafbreeze called for Mosspaw. "Well, looks like you'll have to tell them another time. We're on patrol." She was interested to see how the border had changed, so she was thankful that Lionstar had given her this duty. As she waited for Quailsnap and Mosspaw to make their preparation, she started having some doubts in her mind. A rogue? What if we run into them... or worse, get killed? Leafbreeze quickly shook that thought from her mind, remembering that she had the support of another warrior, along with her apprentice. The thought of company eased her anxiety, and she continued to wait patiently.
Old February 21st, 2020, 03:21 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post

Harepaw flung the moss ball as hard as he could, hoping it would fly far.
She jumped up, catching the mossball in her mouth. She threw it back.

Click my dragons!
Old February 21st, 2020, 07:43 AM
eternally tired

@Blissie Bliss @Slushie

Morningmeadow jumped when her name was called. Nothing to be afraid of. She thought. "Goosepaw! Sparkheart! Come on!" She called.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 21st, 2020, 08:31 AM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

[ @Jane @RedHead ]
~~

Mosspaw was about to complain when it dawned on her that she would be going on her first patrol. Now I can brag about even more! She grinned as she bounded over to Leafbreeze. "Wow! My first patrol! I can't believe I learned to hunt and I get to go on patrol on my first day!" She pranced around some more before stopping. "Uh Leafbreeze, can I eat while we wait for Quialsnap? I forgot to earlier-" She smiled sheepishly at her mentor.
~~
(would you guys like to do the prompt?)

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Closed Thread