Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 11:39 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 11:33 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Rose
The night they were...
Last post by Luna16
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 11:32 PM

Old October 14th, 2020, 10:27 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ink Demon View Post

Ebonyfang padded out of the camp, wanting to get some time away from the camp. He may be a medicine cat apprentice, but since he had free time he would do some hunting. He had trained to be a warrior before. Ebonyfang looked up and spotted Acornpelt as she caught a lizard. "Nice catch.", he meowed.
"It could've been better." Acorpelt remarked earnestly, as she turned to face the medicine cat apprentice. A little surprised to see him out of the camp. Well it makes sense, he's still a cat nonetheless being in camp non-stop would be enough to drive anyone crazy. The tabby pointed out to herself.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old October 14th, 2020, 10:47 AM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Foggybrook of SHC~
(Have you been on a herb patrol before? Just wondering so if you haven't then I can explain stuff : D!)

The molly bounced around trying to look for herbs. She hummed some random tune while sniffing out plants that would seem familiar so then she didn't pick the poisonous ones because poison was bad for you for some reason the molly couldn't lay her paws on.

"Yes yes! Anything you think would help but stay away from the berries. Iris said something about there being deathberries. Also try to find these blue flowers called borage," the molly informed before making a decision to pluck out 3 stalks of borage and 1 catmint that was embedded deep into the soil.

(+3 borage and +1 catmint)

{ @Goldenmac }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old October 14th, 2020, 11:09 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Foggybrook of SHC~
(Have you been on a herb patrol before? Just wondering so if you haven't then I can explain stuff : D!)

The molly bounced around trying to look for herbs. She hummed some random tune while sniffing out plants that would seem familiar so then she didn't pick the poisonous ones because poison was bad for you for some reason the molly couldn't lay her paws on.

"Yes yes! Anything you think would help but stay away from the berries. Iris said something about there being deathberries. Also try to find these blue flowers called borage," the molly informed before making a decision to pluck out 3 stalks of borage and 1 catmint that was embedded deep into the soil.

(+3 borage and +1 catmint)

{ @Goldenmac }

(nope, this is both me and Sparrowpaw's first time on herb patrol)

Sparrowpaw nodded and went off to find herbs, he wanted to do something fun not herb patrol but he must respect Dawnstar's command...Wait it wasn't even Dawnstar who told us to go! he thought, suddenly being more angry he has to do this. What purpose do medicine cats even serve? Yeah they heal cats and all but isn't fighting and hunting so much better? They must be mousebrained to have picked this over that. he continued to think while he looked around not actually paying much attention to what plants he was seeing. But not too long into searching he spotted something yellow, some yellow flowers with small petals. Is that marigold? he thought before plucking the flowers.
Sparrowpaw continued to look around the territory, spotting a small bouket of stinky slim white flowers. Jeez what's that smell? he thought, his nose wrinkling. The tom glanced around before pulling out the stinky flowers, assuming it was probably some herb.
Sparrowpaw padded back towards his mentor after picking those herbs.
"I've found a f-few" he meowed, dropping the flowers on the ground.

(+5 marigold and +3 wild garlic)

Last edited by Caramel; October 14th, 2020 at 11:10 AM.
Old October 14th, 2020, 12:29 PM
Ambivert

~Foggybrook of SHC~
(General rules: -Only allowed to have 4 herbs for 1 trip at a time
-You can choose who to report the patrol but usually the leaders/mentors do it
-In order to be posting in the herb storage, you must have permission)

Foggybrook carried the bundle of herbs that were pretty long so they mainly blocked out her side views. She relied on her sense of smell to find her path so then they could carry the stuff back to Ebonyfang. Herb patrols were always fun since Iris and Ebony use them for magical healing. The molly didn't know much about how they were very magical.

"Okie, try not to take the whole forest because some of them may be lost while going home because of the wind. What you have so far?" the mentor mumbled trying to talk through the herbs in her mouth.

{ @Goldenmac }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old October 14th, 2020, 12:39 PM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Foggybrook of SHC~
(General rules: -Only allowed to have 4 herbs for 1 trip at a time
-You can choose who to report the patrol but usually the leaders/mentors do it
-In order to be posting in the herb storage, you must have permission)

Foggybrook carried the bundle of herbs that were pretty long so they mainly blocked out her side views. She relied on her sense of smell to find her path so then they could carry the stuff back to Ebonyfang. Herb patrols were always fun since Iris and Ebony use them for magical healing. The molly didn't know much about how they were very magical.

"Okie, try not to take the whole forest because some of them may be lost while going home because of the wind. What you have so far?" the mentor mumbled trying to talk through the herbs in her mouth.

{ @Goldenmac }

Sparrowpaw glanced down at the herbs, before looking back up.
"Well what i assume is marigold and some stinky flowers i think might be herbs" The tom said.
Old October 14th, 2020, 02:30 PM
Ambivert

~Foggybrook of SHC~

The molly nodded their head when they saw the flash of orange in a shape of a rabbit tail. She wondered what they meant for stinky herbs as she parted the herbs in her jaws to scent it before blinking at how powerful the smell was getting shoved up in her nose. Foggybrook shifted her plants back so then the scent would get blocked off but she could still scent the path back to the Shadowclan camp.

"Hmm, doesn't seem poisonous to me. Try to carry what you can carry since you found more than me. If not then we can make another trip," the molly mewed before waiting on Sparrowpaw. If they were to make another trip then they would need to find a good place to store the herbs because birds can sometimes eat them up.

{ @Goldenmac }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old October 14th, 2020, 02:52 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltyteardrops View Post
"It could've been better." Acorpelt remarked earnestly, as she turned to face the medicine cat apprentice. A little surprised to see him out of the camp. Well it makes sense, he's still a cat nonetheless being in camp non-stop would be enough to drive anyone crazy. The tabby pointed out to herself.
"The beginning of leaf fall is usually hard to find prey, but it's worse when it's leaf bare.", he meowed. Ebonyfang hid his emotions as he didn't like cats reading how he was feeling. "Maybe I'll have more luck.", he meowed. It wasn't that uncommon for a medicine cat apprentice to hunt, especially since he had trained to be a warrior before this.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old October 14th, 2020, 10:14 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ink Demon View Post

"The beginning of leaf fall is usually hard to find prey, but it's worse when it's leaf bare.", he meowed. Ebonyfang hid his emotions as he didn't like cats reading how he was feeling. "Maybe I'll have more luck.", he meowed. It wasn't that uncommon for a medicine cat apprentice to hunt, especially since he had trained to be a warrior before this.
She supposed he was correct, but she still felt like she should be able to catch something a little bigger. At least I caught anything. Her tail twitched in annoyance at herself. "You might." Acornpelt mewed in reply
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old October 15th, 2020, 09:45 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

With a big sigh Adderfang turned to dismiss the two apprentices. "Right fantastic job you two, now gather up your prey and take it back to camp and take the rest of the day off. If someone tries to boss you around feel free to throw one of the mice at them and tell them I said you could relax. I know I said I'd give you a reward and I will come find you later for that, please make your decisions ahead of time if you want me to teach you a special skill or if you want a certain plump piece of prey. Im going to stay out for awhile and take care of this. I am very proud of you two." Despite her obvious exasperation and clipped tone her eyes were kind and happy as she released the apprentices. She was honestly disappointed she couldn't show them the joy of pinkies as a (admittedly inefficient) prey, it being one of her own fonder memories of apprenticeship but wanted them to go off feeling good with themselves.

That taken care of the warrior turned her attention back to the kit and with a soothing smile she offered her help "I can take you to camp safely with a fun badger ride on my back if you let me introduce you to someone important with me. Will you climb on my back and let me take you to somewhere where there's not a risk of predators finding you? Or if you don't want to get a ride back at least walk with me?" She asked while crouching down to the ground where the kit would be able to climb on her back if Featherkit chose to do so.

@Feather-kit @Katniss @gs29513

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old October 15th, 2020, 10:02 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Slipping out from his spot under the leaves Shrikepaw gave no real reaction to the compliments Windstrike gave just a small nod at the criticism. Truely one had to be a cat very close to the apprentice or he would have to have good cause to fake the emotions to get a response most of the time and neither of those really existed here. The words from the warrior were simply to be taken in and processed starting with the instruction to find prey. While his first instinct was to simply look around Windstrike had said to track by scent so instead he took several deep sniffs of the area, frowning when he could only smell cat. Still not willing to give up Shrikepaw cracked open his maw to smell better eventually pinpointing the mouse and falling into a crouch just in case that was his mentors next instruction. Speaking of his mentor once it was obvious the small tom had found what he was looking for he silently cocked his head up at the warrior, not wanting to scare the prey away.

@Pepperkins

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!