Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
NEWB !!
by Eiar
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:06 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:46 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 07:38 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 07:26 AM
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:01 AM

Old November 18th, 2021, 10:11 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

- @Cheesy da Cheese @implimm (just him replying to plum, you don't have to reply just wanted this down)

The large silvery white tom nodded, a small chuckle before acknowledging the reality of Plumstorm's words. "I'll need all of StarClan on my side." He agreed, not really joking. He turned an icy glare back on Stormpaw. "I don't doubt that you will indeed be a horrible apprentice. You're already an incompetent warrior." Was all he said, spitting the words out like dung. This cat made him mad.

He turned a frown up to Snakeheart who now sat upon the Streamstone, listening intently to his words. His catbrows furrowed as the medicine cat announced that he would be taking an apprentice, and he smirked. That would be interesting. But the smirk died upon his lips, and he simply nodded. Whipping back around to Stormpaw, he jerked his head towards the apprentices den. "Go. You're acting like a kit. We have a little class in the morning, so sleep as well as one can, because the training is inevitable. Go. Now."

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 18th, 2021, 10:13 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
- @Cheesy da Cheese @implimm (just him replying to plum, you don't have to reply just wanted this down)

The large silvery white tom nodded, a small chuckle before acknowledging the reality of Plumstorm's words. "I'll need all of StarClan on my side." He agreed, not really joking. He turned an icy glare back on Stormpaw. "I don't doubt that you will indeed be a horrible apprentice. You're already an incompetent warrior." Was all he said, spitting the words out like dung. This cat made him mad.

He turned a frown up to Snakeheart who now sat upon the Streamstone, listening intently to his words. His catbrows furrowed as the medicine cat announced that he would be taking an apprentice, and he smirked. That would be interesting. But the smirk died upon his lips, and he simply nodded. Whipping back around to Stormpaw, he jerked his head towards the apprentices den. "Go. You're acting like a kit. We have a little class in the morning, so sleep as well as one can, because the training is inevitable. Go. Now."

Stormpaw walked a way fustrated.

Whitekit came from his hidding spot. "zEscase me?" he squeaked
Old November 18th, 2021, 10:16 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

- @Cheesy da Cheese

His slate blue eyes followed the rebellious little pain as he stalked away, and the senior warrior sighed softly. This would be an interesting next moon. Blizzardwind turned his head towards someone else approaching him. Whitekit. Wasn't that Stormpain's little brother. Hopefully he didn't take after him, or he would rip his own ears off.

"Yes, Whitekit?" He asked tiredly. What now?

Old November 18th, 2021, 10:30 AM
Hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
- @Cheesy da Cheese

His slate blue eyes followed the rebellious little pain as he stalked away, and the senior warrior sighed softly. This would be an interesting next moon. Blizzardwind turned his head towards someone else approaching him. Whitekit. Wasn't that Stormpain's little brother. Hopefully he didn't take after him, or he would rip his own ears off.

"Yes, Whitekit?" He asked tiredly. What now?

"When WIll Kestrelstar anocne me beacusing apprentice its late."
Old November 18th, 2021, 10:45 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

- @Cheesy da Cheese

A small smile played upon his features, almost impossible to see, but there all the same. Oh, to be a kit born into a Clan. Not having to worry about survival, or if you'd be alive tomorrow. Whitekit had lost his mother, but at least he knew where she was. Where was Blizzardwind's mother? She didn't believe in StarClan, if she was dead, did she just cease to exist? If she was alive, was she starving? Cold? Scared? He let out a larger, more troubled sigh.

Then, forcing a light expression on his face, he bent down to get to the kit's level. "Well, you're right. It is late. He'll probably have your apprentice ceremony very soon, but not tonight. He's probably tired. I know I'm tired." He let out an exaggerated yawn. "Because I'm old and grumpy. I need my sleep, that's for sure."

Old November 18th, 2021, 11:38 PM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Before Snakeheart had even made it up to the Streamstone, the sound of cackling laughter caused Kestrelstar to frown. He had just gone over Gathering etiquette because he was certain his Clan didn't need meeting etiquette reminders. Yellow eyes shot over to the source - Lionspot, stars had he made a mistake letting her back into the Clan? - and he watched her for a moment. He refrained from saying anything, just making a note to keep a better eye on her.

It appeared as if Shallowstep might step in to help, but the tom simply disregarded the issue - which was probably the smartest decision to make. Any attention Lionspot received would only fuel the fire, and Kestrelstar gave a nod to the warrior to acknowledge his look.

Turning his gaze onto Snakeheart, the leader couldn't help but look a bit surprised. So, the snarky medicine cat was looking for an apprentice, huh? They would need all the help they could get if they were to put up with the sharp wit of the tom. He was proud though - Snakeheart seemed to really be taking care of himself, standing on the rock poised and professional. With a little tag along. Kestrelstar offered a tiny smile towards Lavenderkit who was latched onto the medicine cats back, waving his tail as they descended the Streamstone once more.

The news that his den had been filled with cattail fluff too though caused a raised brow. Huh. So the culprit had targeted him and Snakeheart. Surveying the crowd for reactions to the news, none were really noteworthy aside from... Was Plumstorm... smirking? A rather curious thing, and something he'd maybe bring up later to her to gauge a closer reaction.

Hearing his former apprentice call up to him, Kestrelstar stifled a wince from fully forming. He appreciated the sentiment, and that Nightleap was, like Junipersong, so willing to forgive him, but he still didn't feel as if he'd earned it. Regardless, he shot her a grateful glance. The look that Palebrook gave her, and the words she spoke, quickly dimmed it. "If there are those who question my decisions on why the two former warriors were demoted, you're welcome to seek me out in my den and I can gladly explain it again." It was mainly directed towards Palebrook, but his voice and tone made it heard by everyone.

A bit of a scuffle captured his interest as Kestrelstar swung his head around, but thankfully Blizzardwind was doing a good job on leading Stormpaw away from the meeting. He was right to place his faith in the older warrior - whatever leftover resentment he had for Kestrelstar, it didn't affect his duties, which pleased the gray tabby leader. It was the sign of a good warrior to him.

With that taken care of, the call of Whitekit now earned a soft sigh that wasn't detectable by the crowd below. "The next meeting I call will be handling ceremonies. It's too late tonight," he replied, though couldn't help but feel a bit bad for the kit. Stars, to have Dewfur and Stormpaw as family - Kestrelstar couldn't imagine. "This meeting is dismissed," he announced, nodding to his Clan before dismounting the Streamstone. He nodded to Splashleap as he passed her before slipping into his den.

Last edited by spade; November 18th, 2021 at 11:49 PM.
Old November 18th, 2021, 11:49 PM
Hiatuses

(All my Oc's)

Dewfur Spparowplet dipped their heads and walked away.
Old November 19th, 2021, 07:13 AM
twilight

My Mood: Amused

rainingpaw turned and walked back to the apprentice den
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old November 19th, 2021, 07:35 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Rainypaw padded away quickly and silently
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old November 19th, 2021, 08:55 AM
Im alive... I THINK

Skysplash whipped the ground with her tail, frustrated that Kestrelstar woke every cat up to humiliate two of their members. She stretched her jaws with a yawn and turned to the warriors den, her tail dragging in the dirt as she went.

Pumpkinkit (Wc)

Bump me whenever!

I can't be online from 9 am to 4 pm most days due to school.