Today 09:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2021, 10:30 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

**Codpaw**

Codpaw watched the events unfold through wide eyes, his tiredness suddenly forgotten. Stormpelt demoted to Stormpaw? It felt...Codpaw wasn't sure how to feel about it. He didn't understand the looking "weak" or "strong" to the other clans but he did know that you don't speak like Stormpaw did at the gathering, much less at a gathering. So punishment was deserved. Codpaw enjoyed breaking the rules but when he got caught he understood that he needed to face the consequences. Something Stormpelt did not seem to understand. To threaten Kestrelstar? Codpaw couldn't understand even having such a sentiment. He thought it rather commendable and merciful how Kestrelstar was handling it.

He cocked his head curiously. Snakeheart has an announcement? His mind whirled with what it could be. He'd never seen the medicine give an announcement before.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 17th, 2021, 12:39 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Prevail

Wh-? Wait a second, she hadn't done anything bad! Why was she getting punished! Lizardfrost had been nothing but a passive bystander, why was Kestrelstar making her do this? But it was a duty, wasn't it? At least there was rlthat. Her duty as a warrior was to guard and calm down thus cat. Too bad she was very bad at him. She looked up at Kestrelstar in confusion and then at Floodpaw with bewilderment.
Old November 17th, 2021, 01:13 AM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Stonedapple♥
She shifted her paws. "Cmon.. Cmon..!" She grumbled, she was ready to get out of this meeting, her tail must of been swinging angrily because someone stepped on it. She whipped around, seeing a former apprentice of hers, Timberpaw. "Sorry Stonedapple, I didn't mean to step on your tail!" She smiled, sitting next to the warrior she once called her mentor. "Hello, Timberpaw. Hows the training with your new mentor?" Stonedapple smiled. "Its.. Fine, I miss training with you and Greypaw." Timberpaw put her head down, Stonedapple stood up, gaining a confused look from the apprentice next to her. "Lets go find Greypaw then, you know hes going to be a warrior soon." Stonedapple yawned."Lets go find em?.. Okay!" Timberpaw smiled brightly, the two walked into the mass of cats in the crowd, in search for the Grey and white apprentice.

@seeingstars

((I just had a whole roleplay with myself Oak- JUST TO SET UP THIS SCENE-))

Last edited by Rxcket_p; November 17th, 2021 at 01:14 AM.
Old November 17th, 2021, 01:43 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The medicine cat let out a chuckle at Lavenderkits antics before standing, unbothered by her weight now that he was healthy again and murmuring to her. "Well you can go on the streamstone if I say you can and I am saying so. Just stay on my back and keep quiet please while I speak, we dont need another Stormpaw do we?" Snakeheart would be doing his announcements with a kit on his back it seemed and if anyone decided to protest they could shove it. Lavenderkit was his emotional support kitten and was totally necessary for the trauma of how disastrous many meetings had gone for him in the past..... Yeah that seemed a tad over-dramatic even for him no one would buy it, guess he'd just have to go the 'comment on it I dare you route.

So bounding onto the stone with a kitten still attached to his person the tom waited a moment for things to settle before beginning.

"Alright I know this is out of the ordinary a bit and the last few times Ive been up here have been a bit catastrophic but Im not here with any bad news so settle. Its come to my notice of late that it is detrimental to my health to be the only cat responsible for keeping all of you idiots healthy. Its simply not a one cat job especially given we are the largest clan in the forest and Im sure all of you have heard the effect its had on me latley."
Rumors of his horrific collapse after the shadowclan raid had no doubt made the rounds that very night much less near a moon after the fact. Whether the clan knew the truth that it'd been an emotional and health related breakdown or if gossiping had ballooned the truth to something worse was more debatable but Snakeheart wasnt here to explain what'd occurred. It was personal thank you very much. So he moved on.
"So firstly I'd like to thank the cats that've stepped in to help treat you when Ive been indisposed. They have my complete respect and gratitude and I'd like for them to be recognized for their services in going above and beyond. So thank you Lotusheart and Sparrowskip especially as well as Bumblestep and Rowanmist. Every bit has been helpful.

With that said I realize this may have been a strain on you and am making steps to minimize such things in the future.

In short Im looking into selecting an official medicine cat apprentice and feel the clan should be informed of this development.

Ive not yet made my selection but be aware I am looking and taking things like this situation into account. Medicine cat is no small responsibility and behavior like this can have catastrophic effects on the entire clan even from a regular warrior. It will no be tolerated from those Im considering. So if you have any interest or are even just looking to avoid a demotion for starclans sake think before you act.

In specific Im talking to whoever keeps filling my den with cattail fluff. I will find you and when I do I will skin you alive and use your fur to line my nest so stOP DOING THAT! SERIOUSLY!!

Ahem- that is all."

And like he'd never suddenly started yelling at the clan with a kit on his back the tom leapt down and made his way through the crowd, retaking his spot at the back and resuming trying to feed Lavenderkit a bug.

If youer interested in become a medicine cat apprentice in a plot linked rank please see here~

Last edited by Rani; November 17th, 2021 at 01:43 AM.
Old November 17th, 2021, 01:56 AM
i am kenough

Plumstorm listens to Snakeheart with quickly draining interest. She was more involved in her longing thoughts of her nest now. Her body ached, and she craved sleep badly. But then she hears the peculiar tom mention something... And glances at him... And tips her chin up. He was threatening to use her pelt as nest lining! The shield smirks to herself- No one else knew what she had done to the medicine cat's den. No one knew she'd also been to blame for the same demise happening to their leader. It made her feel proud, though she smothers the cheeky grin from her Clanmates. Maybe she WOULDN'T stop!
Old November 17th, 2021, 03:39 AM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

~ HAZELPAW

Her head was spinning. Stormpelt and Floodfrost, now apprentices. Hazelpaw pressed a paw to her head, clearing away the fog, and stretched her neck to look across the clearing at Stormpel- no, Stormpaw as he screamed at Kestrelstar about 'making an enemy'. In reality, Hazelpaw found the leader more intimidating than Stormpaw, but Stormpaw probably didn't care, the great big foxbrain. Hazelpaw lifted her chin. She knew she wouldn't ever demand her Clanmate's murder, so maybe... Floodpaw DID deserve it. BOTH of them did!

Either Stormpelt hadn't had a good mentor that didn't teach him how to act appropriately, or he was just generally an idiotic ass.

She felt relief that SHE hadn't been demoted, she'd kept to herself during the Gathering, hardly talking to anyone, nodding politely to any cat who greeted her. Hazelpaw's eyelids drooped, and she glanced up at Silverpelt shining up ahead. Somewhere, in those stars, was Graypelt. Hazelpaw could practically IMAGINE Graypelt's disapproving face as she sternly looked down at her offspring.
Old November 17th, 2021, 08:30 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

What could Snakeheart want to adrerss? Rainypaw wondered
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old November 17th, 2021, 11:35 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Codpaw**

Snakeheart's looking for an apprentice? Whatever Codpaw had been feeling dissipated. His tiredness was already dispelled by the drama but now he felt...subdued, thoughtful. He'd never considered what it'd be like to be a medicine cat. He was never that eager to reach warriorhood but he'd never considered anything contrary. Medicine cats lived outside normal clan rivalries and they didn't generally fight; those aspects appealed directly to Codpaw. But that would be a huge commitment, wouldn't it? He'd never have a mate, but he'd never found himself interested in any of the she-cats. He thought of Beetlepaw. He hadn't seen his best friend in moons and, for whatever reason, he seemed like the only cat who'd make Codpaw second guess committing his life to Starclan alone. Maybe he should sleep on it first. Though now sleep felt equally necessary but also unattainable. It seemed his entire world was pressing into him all of a sudden; everything he knew about himself and his future seemed to be thrown nauseatingly into question.

@Rani

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 17th, 2021, 12:02 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

'Wow, Snakeheart is really angry about cattail fluff in his den. I haven't head of it!' Eaglepaw tilts his head and watches the Medicine Cat and the kit on his back with a low chuckle.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 17th, 2021, 06:29 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Nightleap -->

She spoke up. "No cat would doubt your loyalty, Kestrelstar. Don't say that about yourself!" she said, loud enough for him to hear

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Closed Thread