Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 11:33 AM
The world is big and ours...
by Bonsai
Last post by Bonsai
Today 11:28 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 11:27 AM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Nim
Today 11:25 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 11:20 AM

Old March 20th, 2017, 12:53 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

@Brooklyn Trees

With an eye still on his young apprentice, the entity could see the change of her demeanor that indicated her slight excitement, and his maw twisted into an expression of pleasure. Medicine cats were limited on what they could do outside of healing, a transition that could be difficult for warriors transferring to the position, and learning some combat techniques in case her life was in peril would do Ebonypaw some good.

"This way," the spirit murmured as he veered off course to approach a low shrub. The pine needled bush was low to the ground, making access difficult, and Aconiteheart beckoned Ebonypaw towards the bush. "I'm going to need you to clear away some of the snow so you can look under the branches. In Leaf-bare, the best way to find herbs is to search for where they might be protected from the elements. I don't expect much to have survived, however it's likely we can find roots and - if we're lucky, some leaves and stalks that haven't been damaged by the cold."

Last edited by BEAR.; March 20th, 2017 at 12:54 PM.
Old March 20th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacross View Post
@Brooklyn Trees

With an eye still on his young apprentice, the entity could see the change of her demeanor that indicated her slight excitement, and his maw twisted into an expression of pleasure. Medicine cats were limited on what they could do outside of healing, a transition that could be difficult for warriors transferring to the position, and learning some combat techniques in case her life was in peril would do Ebonypaw some good.

"This way," the spirit murmured as he veered off course to approach a low shrub. The pine needled bush was low to the ground, making access difficult, and Aconiteheart beckoned Ebonypaw towards the bush. "I'm going to need you to clear away some of the snow so you can look under the branches. In Leaf-bare, the best way to find herbs is to search for where they might be protected from the elements. I don't expect much to have survived, however it's likely we can find roots and - if we're lucky, some leaves and stalks that haven't been damaged by the cold."
Ebonypaw paused in her advancement as the ancient tom turned from their steady procession and made his way towards a small bush, long tail brushing the snow beneath her paws as she changed her own direction, following after the apparition of the tom long since dead.

As she approached the dark-furred individual turned her ears towards the spirit, listening to his words as she came to a pause beside him, icy eyes turned upwards to look at him as he spoke, explaining to her not only the task which she was to do but also the reason for which she was doing it, though she had already known that they were set out to find herbs in the snow. Had it not been for his explanation of how there may be plants hidden and protected beneath the shrub then she would have questioned why she was to clear snow from a bush.

Slipping down onto her forepaws and belly the young feline set her face low enough to see somewhat beneath the bush that she was to clear, and thus began to clear it.
A white -- and now frosted -- paw was slid beneath the branches of the plant and she slowly began to pull clumps of the snow out with her curled paw, sliding the icy particles from the ground and up around her until her movements became somewhat quicker -- though not quick enough to deprive her motions of cautious, lest there be a plant growing hidden beneath the foliage.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old March 21st, 2017, 04:17 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

[Time Skip! A Moon Later…]

Azulpaw stalked into the territory, crouching low on the ground. With his eyes slitted, he looked ahead carefully. Stalking a vole was not an easy thing to do, for him at least. Especially since he hardly focused on his hunting. But lately, that’s all he’s been focused on. He had little time with his friends, wanting to perfect his skills. And, since it was a moon later, his pain was ceasing, and he felt as good as he did before he met Asterpaw and Alabasterpaw…

Ah, those two names rung a bell in his head. Though he would like to believe he was friends with Asterpaw, he kept his distance from her. He didn’t want to hurt his brother, so he always made up an excuse to not be bothered, but he did miss the blue cat’s company. And, whenever he did see Bluepaw and Asterpaw together, he wonders what they be talking about. If they did develop sweet feelings within the new moon. He wondered a lot, but he couldn’t care.

Alabasterpaw was a different story. He haven’t seen her, and he was glad that he didn’t. He didn’t care what happened to her, or what she was doing. Last thing he remembered was he being chased away by Bluepaw, and he haven’t seen her since. Whatever happened to her, he hoped that she was doing alright. She was still Asterpaw’s sister, and he knew that Asterpaw still cared about the feline more than she would like to.

Azulpaw had to clear his mind, and as he was about to sprint after the vole, Silverpaw made herself known, startling him from behind. ‘’Hello!’’ She mused, loudly and excitedly. It sounded obnoxious in Azulpaw’s ears.

‘’Hey!’’ He scrowled. ‘’You lost my prey!’’

Silverpaw stifled in her giggle. ‘’I’m sorry! I didn’t know you were even hunting.’’

‘’Yeah,’’ Azulpaw meweed, scanning the area for another piece of prey that he could easily catch. ‘’I was, until you made yourself known.’’

‘’Oh, shush. You love me.’’ The silver bengal replied, confidently, swishing her tail.

‘’Believe whatever you want, Silv.’’ He says and begin walking away. He gave her a smirk out the corner of his eye, but continued to walk on. Silverpaw stood there for a moment muttering something under her breath before bounded after him. Azulpaw swished his tail behind him, the wind felt good. At a time like this. ‘’Don’t you have anything better to do?’’ He entered into another crouch, his eyes slitted as they landed on a mouse this time. It was smaller, but it would suffice.

Silverpaw shrugged, and she sat down. She figured that she would watch him in action since she had nothing better to do, but then again, she thought she could go see what Kestralpaw and Hawkpaw was doing. Maybe they weren’t busy. Maybe she could tag along with the siblings. Then again, her ears flattened against her head at the thought. Hawkpaw was probably with Nightpaw, and she didn’t like the feline much. Azulpaw sprinted forward after waiting for the wind to pass. One thing he knew was that the wind carried scent, and he didn’t need the piece of food running away at the scent of a cat.

As the grey tom sprang forward, his maw drew back into a snarl, showing his fangs. He quickly locked the rodent between his paws, niping it on the neck for a killing blow. Picking up the prize he caught, he turned back, flicking his tail and his eyes clouded.

Silverpaw was gone.

The tom shrugged, and he figured she went to occupy herself with something. Azulpaw set his prey down, a happy smile growing on his muzzle. ‘’Finally. Becoming independent for once.’’ The past made him shudder. Though it was only a moon ago. He felt helpless, and he was at that time. Beaten up, couldn’t defend himself, always getting attacked, but no. No more. After that, he had to get better. He had to get stronger. With the help of his mentor, Lioncry, he trained stronger. He trained longer. Truth be told, he wasn’t as grand as Bluepaw, but he was getting somewhere.

‘’I will never be a weak link.’’ He sneered to himself. ‘’Ever again.’’ His yellow eyes glinted, and he stared at the mouse he caught. He would bring it back to camp whenever he went back. As far as he was concerned, he wanted to relax where he was. Laying down wasn’t bad, but he did wonder...how was Bluepaw?

Where was Bluepaw? He hasn’t seen his best friend since they woke up this morning from the apprentice’s den. Bluepaw was always the earlier of the two anyway, so he figured he might had went to pester Asterpaw--or whatever. The thought made him growl. The two were a perfect duo in his eyes. He wouldn’t fight. There was nothing to fight about. ‘’As long as they’re both happy, fine with me.’’ He rolled himself onto the grass.

Bluepaw stared into the distance. For a moon, he would be in this one spot, wondering where Alabasterpaw been hiding. Where have she located herself, and why she didn’t tell him before he ran her off? Then again, why did he care? She was a demonic, evil, conniving kitty, but he couldn’t get enough of her for some odd reason. Sure, he had Asterpaw, but her interest seemed to be...fading. He knew he would have to do something soon if he wanted to keep her interest spiked. Thinking on what Alabasterpaw have said about her sister, he would have to act on those ways. If he didn’t, he might lose Asterpaw. He also had to remind himself to be gentle and patient with her. She was not used to all...this, as Alabasterpaw had been. He would have to take his time, but as long as he kept her interested in him instead of wandering with Azulpaw, then everything shall go well. If not, the claws will be out, and a throat might be slit.

Then, there wouldn’t be any competition.

@Lonestar23
Old March 21st, 2017, 09:32 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
[Time Skip! A Moon Later…]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

Azulpaw stalked into the territory, crouching low on the ground. With his eyes slitted, he looked ahead carefully. Stalking a vole was not an easy thing to do, for him at least. Especially since he hardly focused on his hunting. But lately, that’s all he’s been focused on. He had little time with his friends, wanting to perfect his skills. And, since it was a moon later, his pain was ceasing, and he felt as good as he did before he met Asterpaw and Alabasterpaw…

Ah, those two names rung a bell in his head. Though he would like to believe he was friends with Asterpaw, he kept his distance from her. He didn’t want to hurt his brother, so he always made up an excuse to not be bothered, but he did miss the blue cat’s company. And, whenever he did see Bluepaw and Asterpaw together, he wonders what they be talking about. If they did develop sweet feelings within the new moon. He wondered a lot, but he couldn’t care.

Alabasterpaw was a different story. He haven’t seen her, and he was glad that he didn’t. He didn’t care what happened to her, or what she was doing. Last thing he remembered was he being chased away by Bluepaw, and he haven’t seen her since. Whatever happened to her, he hoped that she was doing alright. She was still Asterpaw’s sister, and he knew that Asterpaw still cared about the feline more than she would like to.

Azulpaw had to clear his mind, and as he was about to sprint after the vole, Silverpaw made herself known, startling him from behind. ‘’Hello!’’ She mused, loudly and excitedly. It sounded obnoxious in Azulpaw’s ears.

‘’Hey!’’ He scrowled. ‘’You lost my prey!’’

Silverpaw stifled in her giggle. ‘’I’m sorry! I didn’t know you were even hunting.’’

‘’Yeah,’’ Azulpaw meweed, scanning the area for another piece of prey that he could easily catch. ‘’I was, until you made yourself known.’’

‘’Oh, shush. You love me.’’ The silver bengal replied, confidently, swishing her tail.

‘’Believe whatever you want, Silv.’’ He says and begin walking away. He gave her a smirk out the corner of his eye, but continued to walk on. Silverpaw stood there for a moment muttering something under her breath before bounded after him. Azulpaw swished his tail behind him, the wind felt good. At a time like this. ‘’Don’t you have anything better to do?’’ He entered into another crouch, his eyes slitted as they landed on a mouse this time. It was smaller, but it would suffice.

Silverpaw shrugged, and she sat down. She figured that she would watch him in action since she had nothing better to do, but then again, she thought she could go see what Kestralpaw and Hawkpaw was doing. Maybe they weren’t busy. Maybe she could tag along with the siblings. Then again, her ears flattened against her head at the thought. Hawkpaw was probably with Nightpaw, and she didn’t like the feline much. Azulpaw sprinted forward after waiting for the wind to pass. One thing he knew was that the wind carried scent, and he didn’t need the piece of food running away at the scent of a cat.

As the grey tom sprang forward, his maw drew back into a snarl, showing his fangs. He quickly locked the rodent between his paws, niping it on the neck for a killing blow. Picking up the prize he caught, he turned back, flicking his tail and his eyes clouded.

Silverpaw was gone.

The tom shrugged, and he figured she went to occupy herself with something. Azulpaw set his prey down, a happy smile growing on his muzzle. ‘’Finally. Becoming independent for once.’’ The past made him shudder. Though it was only a moon ago. He felt helpless, and he was at that time. Beaten up, couldn’t defend himself, always getting attacked, but no. No more. After that, he had to get better. He had to get stronger. With the help of his mentor, Lioncry, he trained stronger. He trained longer. Truth be told, he wasn’t as grand as Bluepaw, but he was getting somewhere.

‘’I will never be a weak link.’’ He sneered to himself. ‘’Ever again.’’ His yellow eyes glinted, and he stared at the mouse he caught. He would bring it back to camp whenever he went back. As far as he was concerned, he wanted to relax where he was. Laying down wasn’t bad, but he did wonder...how was Bluepaw?

Where was Bluepaw? He hasn’t seen his best friend since they woke up this morning from the apprentice’s den. Bluepaw was always the earlier of the two anyway, so he figured he might had went to pester Asterpaw--or whatever. The thought made him growl. The two were a perfect duo in his eyes. He wouldn’t fight. There was nothing to fight about. ‘’As long as they’re both happy, fine with me.’’ He rolled himself onto the grass.

Bluepaw stared into the distance. For a moon, he would be in this one spot, wondering where Alabasterpaw been hiding. Where have she located herself, and why she didn’t tell him before he ran her off? Then again, why did he care? She was a demonic, evil, conniving kitty, but he couldn’t get enough of her for some odd reason. Sure, he had Asterpaw, but her interest seemed to be...fading. He knew he would have to do something soon if he wanted to keep her interest spiked. Thinking on what Alabasterpaw have said about her sister, he would have to act on those ways. If he didn’t, he might lose Asterpaw. He also had to remind himself to be gentle and patient with her. She was not used to all...this, as Alabasterpaw had been. He would have to take his time, but as long as he kept her interested in him instead of wandering with Azulpaw, then everything shall go well. If not, the claws will be out, and a throat might be slit.

Then, there wouldn’t be any competition.

@Lonestar23

Asterpaw crept through the territory, her blue fur flashing in between trees. She had just escaped-- or rather, left-- Bluepaw a few moments before. And now she was getting a few minutes to herself. Sure, he was a sweet cat, but besides that, he seemed to be quite clingy. The female sighed, shifting her weight as she came upon a familiar cat-- Azulpaw. She hadn't seen him in at least a moon. Or, rather...she hadn't talked to him much more then the occasional 'hi' or 'hello,' every once in a while, and those fleeting smiles. Those were the times when she felt happiest-- since her sister had disappeared and with Bluepaw always clinging onto her.
She watched the silver apprentice come and go-- and Azulpaw hunt, then start talking to himself. She was a little jealous-- for a while she had thought he might be avoiding all she cats, but he was fine with Silverpaw... Alabasterpaw hadn't been around in a while... so maybe he was just avoiding her. But why? What had she done? Was it because of Bluepaw, or was it because there was something wrong with her in particular? She would have liked to confront him, but she knew better. She couldn't. Maybe she would wait until she could make some sarcastic comment or something, that would be something that was much more like her.
And then her opportunity happened, after he was through talking to himself. The female smiled, padding up behind the tom. "You make such motivational speeches." She mewed in a low voice, before coming over to his side. Maybe he would make some remark in return...she had missed his sarcastic remarks, especially because they hadn't been able to spend time in quite a while. "Did you miss me, master?" She asked with the slightest of purrs. Although he still annoyed her, she couldn't help that she cared...she needed to find something out.
"Azulpaw...why have you been avoiding me? I mean, it seems like anytime I try to say hi, you're always...walking away." She sighed, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth as she glanced up at the foliage above them. It was colorful, certainly...she had always loved watching the sky, the leaves, and the various animals scampering around...for some reason, hunting seemed to be something that Asterpaw really couldn't stand. She didn't like seeing the blood leaving the animals, and hearing their dying shrieks-- perhaps that was the reason she had been so scared when she found out Alabasterpaw had actually hurt Azulpaw.
She hadn't wanted to believe it was true. She hadn't wanted to-- but it was. And no one had seen Alabasterpaw in the moon that she had been gone-- had they? Her hues narrowed as she glanced at the tom, before shifting her weight with a sigh. Surely he hadn't run into Alabasterpaw. And if he had, he would tell her...wouldn't he? She didn't want her sister to torture him again. She didn't want it. She was scared that something like that might happen, but she couldn't be completely sure...after all, she didn't believe that the she cat would want to try and go after him again. She didn't want everything to get as dark as it had once before.
That day had been the worst and best day of her life...mainly worst, but it had also been the day that her whole life had changed. For the better, she imagined. But now she would be with Bluepaw, perhaps for the rest of her life...she didn't really want to, but did she really have a choice? The she cat suspected that she would end up with Bluepaw, no matter how much she didn't really want to...after all, she needed to fix what her sister had wronged. Thankfully Alabasterpaw hadn't had the chance to flirt with another tom since. At least, not as far as she knew. She should have tried harder to find Alabasterpaw. She should have smashed her way out of the bush, with her paw hurt or not. She should have run after the she cat, begging her to stay. She didn't care what Alabasterpaw had done, what she would do, or what she might have been doing right this moment. She wanted her sister back. She loved Alabasterpaw still, even though the she cat had been such a horrible one. She wanted the white feline to come back, and perhaps to apologize.... an apology might be nice.

A flash of white revealed itself through the trees. Blue hues gleamed like miniature flames. A feline slunk out of the trees, revealing herself to anyone who might be within her own line of vision. She was no longer the beautiful female who had been around a moon ago. She had been living on her own in the territory, pretty much the life of a loner, but she had been relying on the various cats who passed not to attack her. Whether through bribing or her flirtatious methods, she had gotten them to move on eventually. And they would even come back, bringing her prey, offering her their company... the toms, at least. But the she cats generally moved on. Alabasterpaw was no longer the beauty that she had been a moon ago... there was a coldness to her that certainly hadn't been there when she had first met Bluepaw and Azulpaw that one morning. Her appearance was silkier, softer, and prettier then it had been moons ago. It was softer then before.
It was thicker then before too, and her hues had a new pride in them that looked almost as though she were ready to kill any cat who got in her way. And perhaps she really was. The she cat was very interested in finding Azulpaw again...it was high time she got to feel him trying to get out from under her again, with a yowl of pain...struggling to move, to breathe afterwards...keeping still just to protect her sister, although would he still do that? Did he still feel the same way? She sort of doubted it. Actually, she sincerely doubted it. No one could harbor feelings for a cat that they barely talked to....at least, not as far as she knew of.
Her stance was more powerful. She was much more powerful then she had been, living on her own... she had had to provide for herself, mainly. There hadn't been too many hostile Clan cats, thankfully... something that she was very thankful for. She hadn't had to kill anyone. Which was nice, considering she wanted to save her energy for the day when she would have to kill Azulpaw. That one day when he would go too far... or that one day when she would finally have broken him to the point where it would be easy... and she would be happy.
Very happy, considering then Asterpaw would finally go to be with Bluepaw. And she would be happy with him, wouldn't she? The she cat couldn't imagine that Asterpaw would continue to be in love with a dead cat. Then again, she had never loved the same cat for more then a moon. Was it really that short? Then again, there had been that one tom who had been bringing her prey...sweet little thing, nervous, too... he'd thought she was a loner. Poor, confused, lost thing. Sweet-- but confused and lost. Alabasterpaw thought as she approached a familiar, strong figure. What was going on? Was he looking for Asterpaw? Was she still out chasing the dream that was never going to happen? Did she have any feelings for Bluepaw at all that she had developed over the moon Alabasterpaw had been gone? All these questions were spinning through Alabasterpaw's head as she approached her new partner, a cat that she was still unsure whether she really trusted.
A cat she was unsure whether or not they deserved her trust. From the way things were going, he probably didn't. Alabasterpaw was not a cat who gave away her trust easily. Her heart? Sure, she could always fix that in a second. But broken trust was not so easily fixed, as Alabasterpaw knew all too well from previous experiences.
"Hello, love. Did you miss me?" She asked with a purr, coming up behind the tom.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 21st, 2017, 10:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Asterpaw crept through the territory, her blue fur flashing in between trees. She had just escaped-- or rather, left-- Bluepaw a few moments before. And now she was getting a few minutes to herself. Sure, he was a sweet cat, but besides that, he seemed to be quite clingy. The female sighed, shifting her weight as she came upon a familiar cat-- Azulpaw. She hadn't seen him in at least a moon. Or, rather...she hadn't talked to him much more then the occasional 'hi' or 'hello,' every once in a while, and those fleeting smiles. Those were the times when she felt happiest-- since her sister had disappeared and with Bluepaw always clinging onto her.
She watched the silver apprentice come and go-- and Azulpaw hunt, then start talking to himself. She was a little jealous-- for a while she had thought he might be avoiding all she cats, but he was fine with Silverpaw... Alabasterpaw hadn't been around in a while... so maybe he was just avoiding her. But why? What had she done? Was it because of Bluepaw, or was it because there was something wrong with her in particular? She would have liked to confront him, but she knew better. She couldn't. Maybe she would wait until she could make some sarcastic comment or something, that would be something that was much more like her.
And then her opportunity happened, after he was through talking to himself. The female smiled, padding up behind the tom. "You make such motivational speeches." She mewed in a low voice, before coming over to his side. Maybe he would make some remark in return...she had missed his sarcastic remarks, especially because they hadn't been able to spend time in quite a while. "Did you miss me, master?" She asked with the slightest of purrs. Although he still annoyed her, she couldn't help that she cared...she needed to find something out.
"Azulpaw...why have you been avoiding me? I mean, it seems like anytime I try to say hi, you're always...walking away." She sighed, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth as she glanced up at the foliage above them. It was colorful, certainly...she had always loved watching the sky, the leaves, and the various animals scampering around...for some reason, hunting seemed to be something that Asterpaw really couldn't stand. She didn't like seeing the blood leaving the animals, and hearing their dying shrieks-- perhaps that was the reason she had been so scared when she found out Alabasterpaw had actually hurt Azulpaw.
She hadn't wanted to believe it was true. She hadn't wanted to-- but it was. And no one had seen Alabasterpaw in the moon that she had been gone-- had they? Her hues narrowed as she glanced at the tom, before shifting her weight with a sigh. Surely he hadn't run into Alabasterpaw. And if he had, he would tell her...wouldn't he? She didn't want her sister to torture him again. She didn't want it. She was scared that something like that might happen, but she couldn't be completely sure...after all, she didn't believe that the she cat would want to try and go after him again. She didn't want everything to get as dark as it had once before.
That day had been the worst and best day of her life...mainly worst, but it had also been the day that her whole life had changed. For the better, she imagined. But now she would be with Bluepaw, perhaps for the rest of her life...she didn't really want to, but did she really have a choice? The she cat suspected that she would end up with Bluepaw, no matter how much she didn't really want to...after all, she needed to fix what her sister had wronged. Thankfully Alabasterpaw hadn't had the chance to flirt with another tom since. At least, not as far as she knew. She should have tried harder to find Alabasterpaw. She should have smashed her way out of the bush, with her paw hurt or not. She should have run after the she cat, begging her to stay. She didn't care what Alabasterpaw had done, what she would do, or what she might have been doing right this moment. She wanted her sister back. She loved Alabasterpaw still, even though the she cat had been such a horrible one. She wanted the white feline to come back, and perhaps to apologize.... an apology might be nice.

A flash of white revealed itself through the trees. Blue hues gleamed like miniature flames. A feline slunk out of the trees, revealing herself to anyone who might be within her own line of vision. She was no longer the beautiful female who had been around a moon ago. She had been living on her own in the territory, pretty much the life of a loner, but she had been relying on the various cats who passed not to attack her. Whether through bribing or her flirtatious methods, she had gotten them to move on eventually. And they would even come back, bringing her prey, offering her their company... the toms, at least. But the she cats generally moved on. Alabasterpaw was no longer the beauty that she had been a moon ago... there was a coldness to her that certainly hadn't been there when she had first met Bluepaw and Azulpaw that one morning. Her appearance was silkier, softer, and prettier then it had been moons ago. It was softer then before.
It was thicker then before too, and her hues had a new pride in them that looked almost as though she were ready to kill any cat who got in her way. And perhaps she really was. The she cat was very interested in finding Azulpaw again...it was high time she got to feel him trying to get out from under her again, with a yowl of pain...struggling to move, to breathe afterwards...keeping still just to protect her sister, although would he still do that? Did he still feel the same way? She sort of doubted it. Actually, she sincerely doubted it. No one could harbor feelings for a cat that they barely talked to....at least, not as far as she knew of.
Her stance was more powerful. She was much more powerful then she had been, living on her own... she had had to provide for herself, mainly. There hadn't been too many hostile Clan cats, thankfully... something that she was very thankful for. She hadn't had to kill anyone. Which was nice, considering she wanted to save her energy for the day when she would have to kill Azulpaw. That one day when he would go too far... or that one day when she would finally have broken him to the point where it would be easy... and she would be happy.
Very happy, considering then Asterpaw would finally go to be with Bluepaw. And she would be happy with him, wouldn't she? The she cat couldn't imagine that Asterpaw would continue to be in love with a dead cat. Then again, she had never loved the same cat for more then a moon. Was it really that short? Then again, there had been that one tom who had been bringing her prey...sweet little thing, nervous, too... he'd thought she was a loner. Poor, confused, lost thing. Sweet-- but confused and lost. Alabasterpaw thought as she approached a familiar, strong figure. What was going on? Was he looking for Asterpaw? Was she still out chasing the dream that was never going to happen? Did she have any feelings for Bluepaw at all that she had developed over the moon Alabasterpaw had been gone? All these questions were spinning through Alabasterpaw's head as she approached her new partner, a cat that she was still unsure whether she really trusted.
A cat she was unsure whether or not they deserved her trust. From the way things were going, he probably didn't. Alabasterpaw was not a cat who gave away her trust easily. Her heart? Sure, she could always fix that in a second. But broken trust was not so easily fixed, as Alabasterpaw knew all too well from previous experiences.
"Hello, love. Did you miss me?" She asked with a purr, coming up behind the tom.
Why was she here? What did she want? Why wasn’t she in the paws of Bluepaw? Did Bluepaw even know that she was here? Talking to him? Close to him? Why was she here? Why was she here? What tree did she fall off of to come near him? The questions swarmed through his head. Azulpaw wasn’t going to be rude to the blue cat he cared for deeply. Sarcastic? Maybe. After all, it was what he was the best at doing for anyway. Yet, he felt that he couldn’t even talk to her, afraid that he might say something idiotic, and embarrass himself...but what was he thinking? He was Azulpaw. No matter the situation, his voice always stayed edgy and calm. He shuddered, but allowed a deep chuckle to pass through his maw, as he gazed at the female in front of him.

‘’Well, you know. I try to impress the crowd.’’ He smirked. He played calm on the outside, but he was skittish on the inside. Why was she here? What did she want? What exactly were her intentions? Azulpaw stretched, shaking out his fur. When he heard her next words and her slight purr, he found himself purring as well. What was up with the she-cat? Even though he seen her around. He never talked to her much. Granted, he gave her the occasional ‘hi’ or ‘how are you’ and such, but it was small talk. It was boring talk. It got to the point where he did try to avoid her. Not only her--but Bluepaw as well. He didn’t like seeing them together, even though he tried his hardest to be supportive of them both. Besides, he was busy training more. To build up his skills. Primarily in the battle field.

‘’Of course, I missed you, love. Why wouldn’t I?’’ A purr rumbled in his throat as he played along with her game. Yet, as he continued to analyze her: What did she truly want? At her next words, his guard came down, and he gave her a soft smile. Was that all she wanted? To know why he hasn’t been addressing her? Azulpaw would deem himself as being busy, but was he truly too busy to spend time with the she-cat beside him?

‘’I, um,’’ He didn’t know how to answer her question correctly. If there were a correct way to answer it. He truly didn’t know the answer himself--so, he didn’t answer it. Instead, he bombarded her with another question. A teasing-like one. ‘’Bluepaw giving you a hard time, sweetheart?’’ He got up to his paws, flickering his tail. ‘’I mean, maybe that’s one of the reasons I’m avoiding you. Bluepaw may be scared that I’ll steal you away from him,’’ He paused, eyeing her as if checking her out. ‘’And, we both know it could happen.’’ He stated, confidently. And, he glared at the female to see if she disagreed with him. He always had a fun time annoying her. It was one of his hobbies, but he stopped. He dropped everything, and he decided that it would be best to leave them both alone. He haven’t been only avoiding her, but as well Bluepaw. He loved his brother, but he didn’t trust him.

‘’I’m kidding, love.’’ Azulpaw adds after a couple moments, and he sits down on his haunches, happy to know that he wasn’t in pain any longer. He felt normal again. As normal as a cat could be. ‘’I’ve just been busy. Nothing personal.’’ Although he was never too busy for Silverpaw or Hawkpaw or Kestralpaw. He was never too busy for them. In fact, for the past moon, they were all who he’s been hanging around with. He enjoyed Kestralpaw’s company more than he would like to admit, and he knew Silverpaw enjoyed her company as well. She intrigued him honestly. Azulpaw didn’t speak on this. He felt like he didn’t have to. Why would Asterpaw care about what he’s been doing in his private life--the time he had been avoiding her.

‘’It seems like you missed my attention.’’ The tom purred once more, allowing his tail to cover his paws, and he looked down at her with a tilt of his head. ‘’Bluepaw won’t be happy about that, sweetheart.’’ He snickered. He wonder how long it would be before he found himself eating at her fur, getting under her skin, and ticking her off. ‘’I’m sorry if I’ve been avoiding you, angel. I promise it won’t happen anymore. In fact, I’ll give you my entire undivided attention, love. Anything for you.’’ He stated, his voice rich with deep sarcasm, but utter true.

Bluepaw didn’t jump, but he stood rigid to his spot. Her voice had inwardly scared him, for she popped up behind him, as if she were a ghost from his past. A few moments later, his lips curled into a small, his fangs gleaming in the sunlight.

Bluepaw turned around to get a good, long look at her, noticing every change that happened to her. She was still beautiful, no doubt, but more in a rugged way. She looked more mature. Being a loner must had its perks, and she looked as if she owned every last one of them. He wondered if she acted the part. ‘’Well...look at who it is. A ghost from the past.’’ His blue hues beamed at her, happy that she was there. His time with Asterpaw, being clingy, and spoiling her in love and affection had tired him out somedays. He even admitted that he had missed Alabasterpaw. She has made his life interesting, and since she were gone...he was bored.

Utterly, bored.

‘’You don’t just don’t how much I missed you.’’ He purred deeply. ‘’I’m glad you’re back. How was life holding up for you?’’ He asked.
Old March 21st, 2017, 10:36 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

( @MoonHeart & Friends )

Ivypaw ran out of the clearing into the territory. Running after Cloudpaw.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old March 21st, 2017, 10:39 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
( @MoonHeart & Friends )

Ivypaw ran out of the clearing into the territory. Running after Cloudpaw.
Cloudpaw ran ahead of her grinning widely he stopped a few meters away from the entrance, turning to Ivypaw he panted a bit then said "That what was fun!".
| WIP Character Site!|
Old March 21st, 2017, 10:43 PM
황 할린

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Cloudpaw ran ahead of her grinning widely he stopped a few meters away from the entrance, turning to Ivypaw he panted a bit then said "That what was fun!".
Ivypaw stopped a few tail lengths away and nodded. " ya it was." She meowed
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
Old March 21st, 2017, 10:48 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Ivypaw stopped a few tail lengths away and nodded. " ya it was." She meowed
Cloudpaw caught his breath then said "Okay so i'll go this way and you can go anyway you want, im gonna see if i can find some squirrel!" he purred a bit smiling at her.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old March 21st, 2017, 11:05 PM
황 할린

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Cloudpaw caught his breath then said "Okay so i'll go this way and you can go anyway you want, im gonna see if i can find some squirrel!" he purred a bit smiling at her.
Ivypaw nodded, and smiled. "Got it." She said and ran in the opposite direction of where he was going.