Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Aroogi
Today 07:28 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Aroogi
Today 07:24 AM
Hiddenpaw Mentor Finder!
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:22 AM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 07:11 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:01 AM

Old March 3rd, 2021, 01:59 PM
I'm YOLOsixual & a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The Starcave

@Rainquail @Rani @Moon Lily @Angelique @Zesty Mango

Bouncepaw

Bouncepaw regarded Coldamber with a warm bow of his head and a smile back- he didn't know much about what was going on in Windclan at the moment- but he sure didn't support it.

"T-Thank you, I've made a v-v..v-.vow to myself that I'll be the best I can be." he curled his tail around his paws, looking back worriedly to Ebonyfang. Clearly there was some unresolved tension going on between the clans, even the Medicine Cats.

He had no context on pretty much anything that was going on, and had formed his opinion only on first impressions, which, so far were mixed.

He felt a breeze flow over his pelt, causing him to shiver- he really needed to eat more, or these bitter cold nights were not going to get easier.

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old March 4th, 2021, 04:16 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

It was rather nice to have cats on his side for once, cats who were willing to openly support him against someone who was against him and the small tom openly grew more bold and puffed his chest out smiling at the ex queen.
"See Frostpaw everyone here knows youre full of it and a fool! With all your bluster I bet I know more than you about herbs considering you seem to spend all your time boasting rather then doing your job! If I had more pity for you I might ever offer to train you you old hag but I doubt I could feel more of that and Im still not inclined to so Im going to talk to any cat actually worth something. So anyone but you.
I dont think hightly of starclan but it will be a miracle if any of them wants to talk to you today much less help you when Buckstar finally looses it and demotes you to kit or dirtplace cleaner."

The apprentice really didnt know how correct his insults were or how hard they might potentially hit but he turned his back on Frostpaw flicking his tail in insult and refused to look at her as he moved back over to Coldamber.

Giving the older molly a grin that usually prompted his own mother to clean his ears he sat again beside her (slightly irritated he was still shorter then everyone here but Bouncepaw, he'd been growing a lot lately he should be taller!) and cocked his head at Irisflame, confused now that he had context. "Why are you here then?"

@Moon Lily @Zesty Mango @Angelique @Fletcher @Rainquail

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old March 4th, 2021, 11:30 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Fletcher @Angelique @Rainquail @Rani @Moon Lily

[Powerplaying done with permission of Rani]

Frostpaw felt furious, every single thing that Snakepaw had just said was completely true. She wasn’t actually chosen by Starclan, she was chosen by Icestar who walked between Starclan and the Dark Forest. She did know a bit more herbs than she let on, but she wasn’t even close to knowing as much as Irisflame. And Frankly, she knew Buckstar desperately wanted to demote her, she angrily hissed before unsheathing her claws and charging angrily towards Snakepaw angrily striking his lower back and tail, specifically the spot where his tail and back connected. Her attack was a bit clumsy but forceful causing the mark to be a bit jagged,” I’m not an old hag.” she spat angrily glancing up at the others,”We can go back to whatever you are talking about now, just needed to put that apprentice in its place.” she meowed intentionally using the pronoun it for Snakepaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; March 4th, 2021 at 11:31 AM.
Old March 4th, 2021, 12:53 PM
I'm YOLOsixual & a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

[ @Zesty Mango @Angelique @Rainquail @Rani @Moon Lily ]

Bouncepaw

Bouncepaw winced, watching Frostpaw lunge at the smaller cat. He was appalled by her actions, and desperately wanted to intervene...

He found his paws unable to carry him over, though.

Oh yeah I'm sure Starclan is thrilled with you harming an apprentice likely less than a quarter of your age...that's surely proving how mature and smart you are... He thought. he scoffed, flicking his tail.

Bouncepaw eventually gathered himself, stood, and walked to sit next to Snakepaw and Coldamber, glancing at the other apprentice's wounds.

"Are y-you alright?" he queried, voice gentle, "I w-wouldn't worry, she probably just lashed out b-because she's not smart enough to know h-ow to talk properly," he worded the last part quieter- he had a glint of mischief in his eye.

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old March 4th, 2021, 02:14 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

Coldamber whipped around to face Frostpaw as she attacked Snakepaw.
A growl rising in her throat, she attempted to shove her way between the two apprentices. She lashed out at Frostpaw, claws aimed for her cheek.
She backed up until she was side by side with Snakepaw again, a feral look in her eyes as she glared at the white molly. She pressed into the RiverClan apprentice.
"If I see you attack either of the apprentices again, I will break one of your legs. You understand, hag?"
The words dripped from her mouth like vemon.
If she hurt either apprentice badly enough, she'd be breaking all of her legs.
She'd forgotten about Irisflame completely at this point.
@Zesty Mango @Rani @Fletcher

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old March 4th, 2021, 03:23 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Zesty Mango @Angelique @Rani @Rainquail @Fletcher ]

Irisflame offered a light frown in Amber's direction as the she-cat regarded her warily. She'd barely been introduced to the molly before she went off on her little escapade, but she'd thought herself polite enough the first time around; at least, polite enough to be set aside as a friendly acquaintance.
Though, to be fair, the mere murmurs she had received upon her appearance were far from a warm welcome. She couldn't blame the Windclan herb-spitter.

Still...it felt odd. She was used to a soft smile from Boney's direction, and quiet respect and warmth from the rest. Now it felt as though she was trapped in a rabbit hole—thorns slowly approaching to hug her from all sides.

She wasn't fond of hugs. Or thorns.

Ah. And there went the little Thunderclan Wretch. The apprentice was always so self-righteous, wasn't she? The blue-grey feline smirked as she reflected on the endless amounts of glee she felt being able to call the old jerk an apprentice.
"Wretch, leave the lil' Sniper alone and let us get on with the meeting. Otherwise, I'm sure that Amber would be happy to carry out her suggestion. Acting like a kit, in front of Starclan?" The queen made disapproving clicking noises with her tongue. Fixing the older molly with a venomous stare, she continued, muttering under her breath so that only the pair of them could hear. "You're breaking medicine cat code, hitting him like that. I suggest you behave or I'll have your ass demoted and throat slit so quickly you'll barely have time to scream." Drawing back, the former medicine cat felt a light smile creep onto her face. It was a nice feeling, threatening someone. Better than having to listen to your own self-conscious thoughts.

"Hm?" Swiveling her ears to latch onto Jitterbug's exchange with the Riverclan tom, she quirked her mouth into a proper grin. Such a glint of mischief would not go unnoticed by the she-cat, who had read him as a nervous goody-two-paws at first. "Hey Boney, you chose the right apprentice! Reminds me of you, when ya first started," Nudging the skinny thing playfully, she was pleasantly surprised when he didn't fly away like a leaf. "I like your spirit, kiddo."
Flashing the pair of apprentices an amused look, she limped over to the stone, which still refused to light up. It had been quite fussy during her last few meetings, the moon barely giving them enough time to go by.

"Look at you, the rag-tag bunch. One relatively sane rabbit-chaser, a clone of Shadowclan's late leader, the Dark Forest incarnate, a walking skeleton who has proven himself to be somehow indestructible, and your very own Sniper—who may seem snakey but is actually a complete momma's boy." Clearing her throat, she plodded on. "Unfortunately...I'm here too. Huzzah. You're just going to have to live with me, though, because I've come to...educate...teach...inform? Ignore me. I've come to...lecture. Yes, that's it. Lecture you on herbs."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 4th, 2021, 10:25 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

With a shocked shriek at the sudden attack Snakepaw whirled on the spot and snapped out with long fangs in an instinctive anger. As if that wasnt enough he lashed out with a rapid flurry of swipes with a clawed paw as the lanky apprentice back-peddled hard trying to get out of her range. Sure he probably missed but given his lack of training but that did not stop him from doing his best impression of a rattlesnake ducking partially behind Coldamber for defence.

"Your wretched rotten idiot cur! You come near me again I'll shred you and do Rainywhisker the favour of being the only medicine cat! You are a disgrace to everyone in this world and when you are gone will you not be missed and I will be happier then I ever have n my life before! NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE SO LEAVE!" His angry yowl was more lisp than anything as the words caught on his long fangs near frothing with anger and tensely coiled like his name sake in anticipation.

"Word to the wise Bouncepaw if someone is stupid enough to trash their dignity like this theyre also stupid enough to try and kill another cat just because they made them mad. She's not just an idiot she's a danger." Though his words were addressed to the other tom his glare was fixed on Frostpaw, though it soon transferred to Irisflame. She was right sure, he was a jerk and a sucker for his mother Foxblaze and it was probably how caring Coldamber was that endeared her to him, but he did not appreciate being exposed like that.

@Zesty Mango @Angelique @Moon Lily @Rainquail @Fletcher

Last edited by Rani; March 4th, 2021 at 10:26 PM.
Old March 5th, 2021, 01:47 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Ebonyfang would have stopped this, but it was a bit amusing. He felt bad for Snakepaw. Now he might have Frostbreath disease. He looked at Bouncepaw, not really wanting him to get in on this. "Thank you Bouncepaw.", he meowed through gritted teeth. The Shadowclan medicine cat looked at Frostpaw. His face showed that she should watch it. The tom looked to Snakepaw. "She probably can't even comprehend what your saying.", he responded. Ebonyfang might as well join them.

// @Fletcher; @Rani; @Rainquail; @Zesty Mango; @Moon Lily; \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old March 5th, 2021, 10:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Fletcher @Rani @Rainquail @Moon Lily @Angelique

Frostpaw narrowed her eyes at the others,” I was making my point. Go on Irislame, teach me about herbs. I’m already the best medicine cat, why not make me better.” she meowed giving a firm lash of her tail. She had to look tough, she knew this wasn’t true but she had to believe it was true for her own good. She was the greatest medicine cat ever, if she told herself it at all times it would come true after all.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 8th, 2021, 09:20 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Ugh Snakepaw just did not care for anything coming out of Frostpaws or Ebonyfangs muzzle right now. Sure the shadowclan medicine cat wasnt bad but the tom wasnt really interested in him or particularly close in the slightest so until Irisflame or someone else decided to say something interesting he was gonna focus on his bleeding wound....

His bleeding wound that looked like it was gonna scar, stars damn it! At least there were cobwebs here in this musty old cave and Snakepaw moved to collect a small bundle for himself and a couple more which he stuck to the side of her fur to carry home for good measure. That done he twisted around from where he was sitting to examine his lower back. Yeah Snakepaw did not trust the cleanliness of the thunderclan rats claws so grit his teeth and started cleaning the wound, hopeful that with this he might be able to avoid using any of his precious marigold on it. Cut cleaned the medicine cat layered it with with his collected webs to a good cover growling
"Youre not going to be a medicine cat for long I bet if any of this gets out. I mean who would want to be connected in any way to a liability. Irisflames not even a medicine cat and ran? from her clan and yet everyone here is happy to have her here and wants you to leave."
@Zesty Mango @Angelique @Moon Lily @Rainquail @Fletcher

Last edited by Rani; March 9th, 2021 at 04:19 AM.