Last post by redshiftreign
Today 04:48 PM

Old June 28th, 2021, 01:00 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Lionsbeach

[OPEN]

Hurricanewind had to get out of camp. 50- plus moons in RiverClan and he still wasn't used to hanging around so many cats. Especially all those freaking lovey dovey young'uns cooing over each other, and their damn kits. He ignored the traitorous voice in the back of his head, the one that was always speaking the infuriating truth behind his actions, behind hid emotions. And, of course, that voice was saying ridiculous things. The only reason you're mad about parents and their kits is because you can never have any. It was true, he was neutered, fated to never father a litter, because of that stupid Twoleg. But even if he wasn't fixed, his days of siring litters of kittens would be far from over, so says the gray fur on his muzzle. And the thought of a cat showing any romantic interest in him almost made him burst out laughing.

But seriously, he couldn't be bothered by that stupid affection. If only his mother would be like that, but he wasn't blaming her for anything at all. She was abandoned by her mate with four kits to raise, and yes, she was neglectful, but she was also stressed. And my garbage littermates made it so hard for her. He half wished that all three, Sleet, Hail and Snowy were suffering as much as they made their mother suffer. He growled.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 28th, 2021, 01:43 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

-Icespark-

Icespark padded along the beach, staring at the water. Perhaps she could practice swimming here, the rapids could increase her swimming skills, she’d need it to earn everyone’s trust in RiverClan. She felt a bit like an outcast, but it was much better than in ThunderClan, those weak cats couldn’t save one another if they tried. Icespark nearly snarled. Woodheart was the only cat she could trust, it’s a pity he wouldn’t come with her to RiverClan. Icespark gazed into the water. She could try to persuade him to come her again, it could help her gain respect among RiverClan. If she became leader she would make him deputy, he would do a great job and they would be able to rule RiverClan better than any Clan, and she’d make sure none of them were like her weaker clanmates that knew nothing of protecting others
Old June 28th, 2021, 02:19 PM
ß|ł

Quote:
Originally Posted by I draw war cats View Post
-Icespark-

Icespark padded along the beach, staring at the water. Perhaps she could practice swimming here, the rapids could increase her swimming skills, she’d need it to earn everyone’s trust in RiverClan. She felt a bit like an outcast, but it was much better than in ThunderClan, those weak cats couldn’t save one another if they tried. Icespark nearly snarled. Woodheart was the only cat she could trust, it’s a pity he wouldn’t come with her to RiverClan. Icespark gazed into the water. She could try to persuade him to come her again, it could help her gain respect among RiverClan. If she became leader she would make him deputy, he would do a great job and they would be able to rule RiverClan better than any Clan, and she’d make sure none of them were like her weaker clanmates that knew nothing of protecting others
~Stonewing~

Stonewing padded up to Icespark. "Is something bothering you?" he smirked.
Stonewing didn't feel like blood at all. Now he felt like making cats feel bad. And Icespark was the perfect target. So weak, yet, she would put up a good argument. That was what he meant by perfect. Fun. She was fun. Fun to mess with. Fun to make fun of. Fun to argue with. He could go on and on about all of the fun things he could do with her, but he wouldn't. Right now he would focus on doing those fun things.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old June 28th, 2021, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
~Stonewing~

Stonewing padded up to Icespark. "Is something bothering you?" he smirked.
Stonewing didn't feel like blood at all. Now he felt like making cats feel bad. And Icespark was the perfect target. So weak, yet, she would put up a good argument. That was what he meant by perfect. Fun. She was fun. Fun to mess with. Fun to make fun of. Fun to argue with. He could go on and on about all of the fun things he could do with her, but he wouldn't. Right now he would focus on doing those fun things.
“Hm?” Icespark was a bit startled by the cat, “Oh, no, just thinking” She meowed, “Might try swimming here. Might not be the safest option but is a chance to get better at swimming, which could improve my fishing skills”
Old June 28th, 2021, 02:28 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
[OPEN]

Hurricanewind had to get out of camp. 50- plus moons in RiverClan and he still wasn't used to hanging around so many cats. Especially all those freaking lovey dovey young'uns cooing over each other, and their damn kits. He ignored the traitorous voice in the back of his head, the one that was always speaking the infuriating truth behind his actions, behind hid emotions. And, of course, that voice was saying ridiculous things. The only reason you're mad about parents and their kits is because you can never have any. It was true, he was neutered, fated to never father a litter, because of that stupid Twoleg. But even if he wasn't fixed, his days of siring litters of kittens would be far from over, so says the gray fur on his muzzle. And the thought of a cat showing any romantic interest in him almost made him burst out laughing.

But seriously, he couldn't be bothered by that stupid affection. If only his mother would be like that, but he wasn't blaming her for anything at all. She was abandoned by her mate with four kits to raise, and yes, she was neglectful, but she was also stressed. And my garbage littermates made it so hard for her. He half wished that all three, Sleet, Hail and Snowy were suffering as much as they made their mother suffer. He growled.

Dawnwhisper sat off to the side, they were use to this and while they hated it they weren’t going to say anything. They had noticed Hurricanewind, of course, he seemed in a ill mood. This caused Dawnwhisper to raise a eyebrow, wondering what would’ve put him in that mood.

Sighing, they stood up and padded over to the tom, their silver pelt rippling softly as they moved. Their ears were perked, brown eyed gaze on Hurricanewind “hello, Hurricanewind.” they wanted to ask what caused such a bad mood in the other cat but wasn’t exactly sure that they should.

@-Skyfall-

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old June 28th, 2021, 02:31 PM
ß|ł

Quote:
“Hm?” Icespark was a bit startled by the cat, “Oh, no, just thinking” She meowed, “Might try swimming here. Might not be the safest option but is a chance to get better at swimming, which could improve my fishing skills”
~Stonewing~

"Of course," Stonewing stretched out his words. "It's a good idea except you might die. But, looking at you, I don't think you'll be missed."
Icespark seemed a little too hard, but Stonewing could give up, so he just talked. He smiled, knowing that his smile didn't look very happy. He started to plan what to say next. He decided to make fun of her name because why not? Also, because a name was very important and told a lot about a cat, so it would make her snap at him. Hopefully.

Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!

Last edited by Quickpaw; June 28th, 2021 at 02:31 PM.
Old June 28th, 2021, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
~Stonewing~

"Of course," Stonewing stretched out his words. "It's a good idea except you might die. But, looking at you, I don't think you'll be missed."
Icespark seemed a little too hard, but Stonewing could give up, so he just talked. He smiled, knowing that his smile didn't look very happy. He started to plan what to say next. He decided to make fun of her name because why not? Also, because a name was very important and told a lot about a cat, so it would make her snap at him. Hopefully.
Icespark raised an eyebrow, “True, I were not careful, I could get severely hurt, I should probably just look for something to bring back as prey. Anyways, what brings you here?” Icespark asked
Old June 28th, 2021, 02:38 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftstripe View Post
Dawnwhisper sat off to the side, they were use to this and while they hated it they weren’t going to say anything. They had noticed Hurricanewind, of course, he seemed in a ill mood. This caused Dawnwhisper to raise a eyebrow, wondering what would’ve put him in that mood.

Sighing, they stood up and padded over to the tom, their silver pelt rippling softly as they moved. Their ears were perked, brown eyed gaze on Hurricanewind “hello, Hurricanewind.” they wanted to ask what caused such a bad mood in the other cat but wasn’t exactly sure that they should.

@-Skyfall-

Hurricanewind would be perfectly fine if no one bothered him so. But, this cat didn't seem too bullheaded, and he was devoted/forced to by a relentless young she-cat who-will-not-be-named to be nicer and try to make friends. Ugh. He nodded his head in greeting. Hello... er.... What was their name? Uuuuuuh... Dawnwhisker? No, Dawnberry? Dawnpetal?! You... He finally managed to say.

The fact that he didn't know this cat's name was not only humiliating but also very improper of him. How dare they make him look like an apprentice. He felt that stupid little voice in the back of his head piping up again. Aw, shut up, Hurricanewind. You're just jealous because they're younger and more attractive than you. They have a life to live, the life you wanted! He growled softly, at that dumb inner voice. Of course, he wasn't one to skip over the chance of an argument, even if it was with himself. YOU SHUT UP ME! You traitor! His annoyance flooded through his body. Ugh, he looked and felt so mentally messed up right now.... having an argument with himself in his mind. The large, platinum white tom noticed that the Dawncat was still there. Whoops, now he looked senile.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; June 28th, 2021 at 02:41 PM.
Old June 28th, 2021, 02:44 PM
ß|ł

Quote:
Icespark raised an eyebrow, “True, I were not careful, I could get severely hurt, I should probably just look for something to bring back as prey. Anyways, what brings you here?” Icespark asked
"I'm not sure if that's any of your business," Stonewing growled. "Actually, I am sure it's none of your business. Also, I was thinking and what does Icespark even mean? I feel sorry for you, honestly. If only you could change your name. Oh, wait. You can. But, why haven't you? What about Stupidspark? That sounds pretty good to me. If I was leader, I would rename you. And give you the new name, Stupidspark. I think I will become the leader just for you. Aren't you lucky."
Stonewing wanted to become leader for himself, but maybe he'd also do it for Icespark.

Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Old June 28th, 2021, 02:52 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post

Hurricanewind would be perfectly fine if no one bothered him so. But, this cat didn't seem too bullheaded, and he was devoted/forced to by a relentless young she-cat who-will-not-be-named to be nicer and try to make friends. Ugh. He nodded his head in greeting. Hello... er.... What was their name? Uuuuuuh... Dawnwhisker? No, Dawnberry? Dawnpetal?! You... He finally managed to say.

The fact that he didn't know this cat's name was not only humiliating but also very improper of him. How dare they make him look like an apprentice. He felt that stupid little voice in the back of his head piping up again. Aw, shut up, Hurricanewind. You're just jealous because they're younger and more attractive than you. They have a life to live, the life you wanted! He growled softly, at that dumb inner voice. Of course, he wasn't one to skip over the chance of an argument, even if it was with himself. YOU SHUT UP ME! You traitor! His annoyance flooded through his body. Ugh, he looked and felt so mentally messed up right now.... having an argument with himself in his mind. The large, platinum white tom noticed that the Dawncat was still there. Whoops, now he looked senile.
Dawnwhisper only gave Hurricanewind a soft look before they took a breath “Dawnwhisper, no need to fret.” their voice used a gentle tone, trying to sound a bit more comforting than their normal reserved self. They weren’t standing close to the tom, in fact there was a good few inches between the two cats.

Pausing, they blinked at Hurricanewind, tilting their head lightly “are you alright, Hurricanewind?” sure, maybe they were plying where they shouldn’t, but if the tom was willing to talk about what was bugging him it may be best. They had noticed the graying on his muzzle and knew this was a older cat in Riverclan, but that didn’t mean he should have to keep silent.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; June 28th, 2021 at 02:52 PM.