Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 06:12 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 06:10 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:51 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dark
Today 05:50 AM

Old October 5th, 2020, 11:27 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Silkkit shook her head.
Not me I am no rebel. @Chickadeesong
Old October 6th, 2020, 04:28 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Adderfang waited for Marigoldpaw to enter the den for a time before disregarding that and focusing on the task at hand. "Alright Shrewpaw begin! Just start doing whatever and making noise, it doesnt have to be much trust me!" She called out tensed and ready to start snapping up the fleeing mice.

@gs29513 @Katniss (left this for a little too long but im gonna try and finish it up from here if you don't wanna participate pm me and tell me please? Sorry about the delay!)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old October 6th, 2020, 05:56 AM
Picrew (c) FluffyPawHeart

My Mood: Distracted

@bmkmb @Redtalon

Finpaw eyed the stream as they padded up to it. It seemed slow, relatively shallow, and unassuming enough that it probably wouldn’t be too much of a challenge to cross- for a warrior, at least. He couldn’t tell how deep it got in the middle, exactly, but if there was one thing he knew about bodies of water despite never really having to interact with one before, it was that looks could be very deceiving. Always cross where you know it’s safe and don’t blindly dive-in head first, as they say. Which they definitely do say, he’s decided that now, same for the last thing that he said “they say” to except this time he was just confirming it silently for himself. His internal discussions were always very important and interesting and never wrong.

Blinking out of his thoughts once Sparkpaw piped up, realizing he’d somewhat drifted for a moment, he looked back over to her and Talonstone and quickly tried to remember what all had just been said. Sparkpaw’s passive insult flew straight over his head; as far as Finpaw was concerned, she was just being polite and giving him an out on swimming in case he wanted it, which was very sweet of her to do! He returned her presumed kindness with a warm smile.

“I can learn, too!” Finpaw answered Talonstone eagerly, waving his tail about in the air behind him. “Being able to swim at least a little bit might be useful in the future, especially somewhere we could risk drowning, right?”

(( Oh absolutely no need to apologize at all, I’m loving Sparkpaw’s energy and tbh Finpaw would probably already die for her since he considers them friends now, lol. I hope the fish incident brings her great joy xDD ))
Old October 6th, 2020, 06:37 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Following the other cat Adderfang let out a derisive snort at the last comment setting to work in digging a hole to store the birds in temporarily while they clean a few sun baked rocks of their scaly burdens. "While I can understand having types of prey one prefers not to eat, I personally cannot stand the taste of crow, wasting prey already caught is foolishness at its best. That I can imagine Dawnstripe refusing prey for the clan due to personal tastes is not a good sign in all this mess." Dropping the pigeon in but leaving the hole open for Doetuft to add her own Adderfang made a short leap onto a stump, quickly picking out several rocks that held promise for quick lizard collection. Noting that the rocks were still well in earshot she padded over to one, paw flashing out to scoop up the first lizard that wasn't fast enough and slowly but steadily started accumulating a small pile of the prey. "Those birds are a double edged claw to us it seems, they're certainly a good catch but Im going to have to carry the lizards on my back to get them back to camp. I hate doing that but I suppose thats the downside to having shoulders at broad as mine." She mused picking off one that got caught on a claw. "Suppose theres that one hated chore for everycat though..." She trailed off hoping Doetuft would see her open statement and keep the conversation rolling, she was enjoying it too much to just trail into silence for the rest of the trip.
"Well... first looks of... the leader hasn't... exactly been... hm... optimal, should... I say," Doetuft was unable to help comment on the discussion of their leader. It was amusing in a way to take a lighter thing on their leadership and in truth she felt more and more at ease around Adderfang. Had it truly been that easy to get a friend? She just needed to get stuck in mud more it seemed, instant bonding exercise or so it appeared to the blind molly. Mud was a placing for bonding. It was true, her first instance of true fun had been a mudfight with Talonstone when they were both apprentice and that had been some strange thing but it had been fun. Deciding to do some hunting off her own, the molly managed to catch two shrews more. She had that massive pigeon, her sparrow from earlier and now her shrew. "Seems... we got... lucky today. At least... we won't... get chewed out... because of... lack of prey." Something good had come out of it after all and she was happy for that. "Well... I assume so. Let's... head back we've... got a good... catch." And despite her own personal frustration with cutting the patrol short she didn't want to be late when reporting to the sharp tongued leader. That could only go wrong.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old October 6th, 2020, 09:10 AM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussetShade View Post
Silkkit shook her head.
Not me I am no rebel. @Chickadeesong
Chickadeekit smiled mischievously. "Are you scared?"
Old October 6th, 2020, 09:29 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(Hehe, he's LOVING his Ebony time!) @The Ink Demon
He got to help with something important. That was good. With a bit less enthusiasm than he would have a few moons ago, Shrewpaw began sniffing the ground. He wasn't sure why, but he thought herbs smelled.........different. More tangy than other plants mostly. Emerging into a small clearing after a few minutes, he saw a sun-flower! Cool! His nose quivering, he sniffed it quickly before letting out a sneeze. Pollen was in his nose! Raising his voice a bit, he called I foud a snot mabee? Ugh, stupid pollen!
Old October 6th, 2020, 11:50 AM

No! But your not making me go! @Chickadeesong
Old October 6th, 2020, 12:04 PM
nom nom chocolateee

Quote:
No! But your not making me go! @Chickadeesong
"Okaaaaay.." Chickadeekit giggled and ran off into the forest playfully
Old October 6th, 2020, 12:06 PM

Silkkit walked off to go eat something and give the elders prey. @Chickadeesong

Last edited by ~Berry~; October 6th, 2020 at 12:06 PM.
Old October 6th, 2020, 12:08 PM
nom nom chocolateee

Quote:
Silkkit walked off to go eat something and give the elders prey. @Chickadeesong
"You sure you don't wanna come?" Chickadeekit called.