by Fawn
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 06:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 11th, 2020, 01:59 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

The tom indignantly fluffed up his fur, glaring at the leader’s apathetic comment. That piece of foxdung.
“How dare you mention their names in the middle of a gathering!” He growled before he could stop himself. Fur bristling, snowpaw trudged towards his new mentor.

Last edited by Blazepaw; January 11th, 2020 at 02:08 AM.
Old January 11th, 2020, 02:26 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar squinted his eyes at both Herringpaw and Snowpaw.

"Herringpaw [ @.:Raven:.], if you have something to say you're free to raise your voice! LIKE THIS!" Hopefully that boom was enough to make that mumbling apprentice flinch! Lionstar was open to complaints-- he was prepared to call these ancient apprentices out on their inaction. It was one thing if their mentor disappeared and they were still contributing to the Clan-- Fawnsqueak had been without a mentor for several moons, doing his best to learn from other warriors and from life experiences.

But these slobs? They were never around. They were hardly Clan cats at this point. They made kittypets productive.

"I'm sorry, Snowpaw, did I say anyone's name? I said two cats. Perhaps before you give me attitude, you should learn to use your ears! Raccoontail [ @Pepperkins], good luck with this one-- at this rate he'll be the only former SkyClan apprentice who doesn't become a warrior. I hope you can fix that."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 11th, 2020, 02:51 AM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Ripplestep
She gets her first apprentice and she doesn't even bother to show up to the meeting. Ripplestep sighed inwardly, once more scanning the crowd with brown-green eyes for her sister - and once more not seeing the familiar black-and-white spotted pelt. She couldn't bring herself to feel surprised - disappointed, yes - but she wouldn't put it passed her littermate to blow off a meeting to go hunt or swim. Oh stars I hope she's hunting and not just goofing off. At least then she'd be contributing something.

She wondered for a brief moment why Pebbleskip had been chosen to be a mentor before herself, but decided against questioning her leader's judgement. Lionstar probably had his reasons. Besides, maybe there were more apprentices that needed mentors. The thought made her a little nervous, but if she wanted to become a stronger warrior for her clan she needed to have the confidence to train an apprentice when the time came.

Squaring her shoulders, Ripplestep got to her paws with another sigh, finding the skinny white tom that had been assigned to Pebbleskip pretty easily in the crowd. "Hello, Ratpaw." She greeted the younger tom in a kind, yet detached voice as she approached. The two of them had never officially talked, but she'd made an effort to learn her clanmate's names. She doubted her sister had done the same. "I'm afraid Pebbleskip isn't here right now." She's probably goofing off in a stream somewhere. "My name's Ripplestep. I figured I should greet you in my sister's place since she's...absent."
Her last word had a hint of disapproval coloring her tongue, the slight flick of her tail showing the frustration she felt toward her littermate's absence. On such an important event too...

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; January 11th, 2020 at 03:23 AM. Reason: my tired brain forgot to add the mention
Old January 11th, 2020, 04:15 AM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Ouch.Chestnutstripe thought as she flattened her ears at the booming voice of Lionstar. She was sitting further away than most, on the outskirts of the gathered crowd, and still, his voice vibrated in her ears so loud that she could've sworn they were still ringing even moments after the initial shock. Inwardly, she may have felt pity for the poor souls being called out, but outwardly, mild annoyance laced her brown tabby face at the thought of the probably hearing loss she had incurred.
Aspenbrook's tail continued to swish back and forth while amusement danced in her eyes. She found Lionstar to be quite the interesting cat, at least from him being her clan perspective and had no doubt in her mind that it'd be at least a little interesting for her to see what else can come out of him. It's things like this that makes me enjoy laying low, yet still being somewhat present. Her paws shuffled a bit before resting again as her neck craned to raise her chin higher to get an even better look. There was just the ever so slightest tilt of curiosity in her head as she continued to look on.

[Both are open; though they're sitting side by side]

Last edited by Solstice_X; January 11th, 2020 at 04:16 AM.
Old January 11th, 2020, 05:12 AM

Herringpaw didn't flinch, but clearly got irritated, it was kind of the leader's fault to have waited so long before actually assigning him a new mentor, wasn't it? He looked over at Snowpaw, who had also been called out, he only hoped that, one day, they'd be able to put this tom back in its place.

____

Salmontail had been resting in the warrior's den, but whatever had been going on outside was really getting annoying, the tom stepped out, making sure to remain low enough not to be seen by the leader or getting his attention before he sat towards the back and watched everything that was going on.

(Open)
Old January 11th, 2020, 09:22 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra View Post
@FuzzyRatto

Owlpaw turned and scanned the crowd for her new mentor. It took her a moment or two, but she found her. She slowly made her way over to Lightstreak, a nervous smile spreading across her face. “H-Hi, I- Are we going to do some training after the meeting is over?” She whispered as she sat beside her mentor.
Lightstreak, still looking at Lionstar, whispered back "Not unless you wish." she paused, and whispered again "that is a one time offer."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old January 11th, 2020, 10:59 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
Lightstreak, still looking at Lionstar, whispered back "Not unless you wish." she paused, and whispered again "that is a one time offer."

Owlpaw shrugged. She was going to leave it up to Lightstreak to decide for her, until she remembered what Lionstar had told them. Briefly glancing up at Lionstar, she began to whisper again. “Uh, y-yeah, I would like to do some training after this, since I’m uh.. so far behind.” Owlpaw wrapped her tail around her paws as she gave the leader her full attention.

Character Site

Old January 11th, 2020, 11:51 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar's gaze had refocused on the crowd, a low huff escaping him. "Last call! If none of you decide to come forward, we'll be moving on without you. I don't have time for this childish behavior." Raising his voice for a moment, he screeched: "Mistpaw [ @|:|Shadowsight|:|], Yellowpaw [ @Snowblaze], and Silverpaw [ @ponyapan]-- if you care to join us for your temporary reassignment."

He was losing his patience, sick of these cats not showing up. He knew Bugpaw was probably hiding from him, that's why he put Greenfur on the case-- but the rest didn't have an excuse for their current absence.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; January 11th, 2020 at 11:51 AM.
Old January 11th, 2020, 01:18 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post

Ripplestep
She gets her first apprentice and she doesn't even bother to show up to the meeting. Ripplestep sighed inwardly, once more scanning the crowd with brown-green eyes for her sister - and once more not seeing the familiar black-and-white spotted pelt. She couldn't bring herself to feel surprised - disappointed, yes - but she wouldn't put it passed her littermate to blow off a meeting to go hunt or swim. Oh stars I hope she's hunting and not just goofing off. At least then she'd be contributing something.

She wondered for a brief moment why Pebbleskip had been chosen to be a mentor before herself, but decided against questioning her leader's judgement. Lionstar probably had his reasons. Besides, maybe there were more apprentices that needed mentors. The thought made her a little nervous, but if she wanted to become a stronger warrior for her clan she needed to have the confidence to train an apprentice when the time came.

Squaring her shoulders, Ripplestep got to her paws with another sigh, finding the skinny white tom that had been assigned to Pebbleskip pretty easily in the crowd. "Hello, Ratpaw." She greeted the younger tom in a kind, yet detached voice as she approached. The two of them had never officially talked, but she'd made an effort to learn her clanmate's names. She doubted her sister had done the same. "I'm afraid Pebbleskip isn't here right now." She's probably goofing off in a stream somewhere. "My name's Ripplestep. I figured I should greet you in my sister's place since she's...absent."
Her last word had a hint of disapproval coloring her tongue, the slight flick of her tail showing the frustration she felt toward her littermate's absence. On such an important event too...

The white tom's pupils were slits as he listened to Goldie speak of him. A surge of anger rose up through him, his ears flattening. Insulting me and others again, Ratpaw thought, forcing himself to bite his tongue, will he ever grow up? Even Goldie's outburst of a too-loud voice didn't bring Ratpaw to move from his spot, still as ice as he stared him down. I'll show you one of these days, you golden lump of pure assery. With a snort, Ratpaw turned around in time to see a warrior approaching him.
Ah, his new mentor wasn't even at the meeting? How lovely. Goldie giving him yet another mentor who wouldn't even train him right. At this point he should just assign me to Thistlestep- he actually trains me. Ratpaw resisted the urge to roll his eyes as he looked toward Ripplestep, irritation festering within him. "Great nice to meet you instead of my mentor." His tail lashed in annoyance and he sunk his claws into the ground, standing as tall as he could. Damn it all to stars, he'd be an elder by the time he finally received his warrior name!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 11th, 2020, 02:16 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
The white tom's pupils were slits as he listened to Goldie speak of him. A surge of anger rose up through him, his ears flattening. Insulting me and others again, Ratpaw thought, forcing himself to bite his tongue, will he ever grow up? Even Goldie's outburst of a too-loud voice didn't bring Ratpaw to move from his spot, still as ice as he stared him down. I'll show you one of these days, you golden lump of pure assery. With a snort, Ratpaw turned around in time to see a warrior approaching him.
Ah, his new mentor wasn't even at the meeting? How lovely. Goldie giving him yet another mentor who wouldn't even train him right. At this point he should just assign me to Thistlestep- he actually trains me. Ratpaw resisted the urge to roll his eyes as he looked toward Ripplestep, irritation festering within him. "Great nice to meet you instead of my mentor." His tail lashed in annoyance and he sunk his claws into the ground, standing as tall as he could. Damn it all to stars, he'd be an elder by the time he finally received his warrior name!
Ripplestep
The warrior leveled her gaze on the young tom, taking in his frustration and annoyance. She couldn't blame him, especially when she was also irritated with Pebbleskip, but something about his behavior seemed a little much. Lionstar had said something about Ratpaw's previous mentor disappearing. Maybe that had something to do with it.

Ripplestep frowned slightly, finding the entire situation unfair to Ratpaw. Lionstar must have his reasons. She thought to herself once more with a sigh...Even if it could be that he just doesn't like the apprentice. He did call him ugly before. She shook away that thought, not wanting to think on that more as she returned her gaze to the skinny white tom. "I understand this situation isn't acceptable," she spoke, waving her tail slightly behind her, "and I apologize on my littermate's behalf." Since she probably won't. "I'll be letting her know she got an apprentice when I see her next."

She began to turn away before hesitating, as if realizing something. "And if you ever need something feel free to come to me." The least I could do is try to help the young tom myself. It's not like I have my own apprentice yet. And I highly doubt Pebbleskip will be a great mentor.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Closed Thread