Yesterday 11:22 PM

Old November 2nd, 2023, 07:43 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

Denying her exhaustion hadn't even occurred to the short furred oriental mix. Today she'd been mostly keeping to her den, fatigue winning for once as she took the day off. A dreamless, restless sleep had taken over, and it was only the murmurs and talking aboveground that finally coaxed her into stirring. Opening one heavy eye with a pointed glare towards the roof of the den, Lightningstorm wondered what the noise was about - had yet another cat been found dead - until she heard the leader's voice clearer than the rest. Large ears perking up, the lithe calico lifted her head with more swiftness than her bleary, still half asleep expression would suggest she was capable of. She had missed half of the last meeting on account of her naming ceremony and the omen that had been given at the Starcave. It seemed now she was missing out yet again thanks to the many sleepless nights said omen had provided. Figured that's how that would work.

Allowing a yawn to escape her as she stood, the spotted lass shook herself awake before padding above ground, arriving to the clearing just in time to hear Twilightstar call out for Cloverkit, Mintkit, and Juniperkit. Curiosity and nerves gnawed at her stomach at once. Stars. She'd almost missed her brother's apprentice ceremony. And after her mother had almost missed hers. It was honestly nauseating to think that of all the traits she could have inherited from the queen, it would have been the propensity to abandon her kits when they most needed her. True, Cloverkit wasn't hers - she had been too young to raise a kit, Gingerheart had been pregnant before the healer had even left the nursery - but they were all each other had left, and she would be bloody well damned if she wasn't here to see him progress to apprenticeship.

Remaining in her position by the Galewood's base, she saw the young tabby step forward, and she couldn't help but send a cheeky grin and a wink his way. He always did complain about her troublemaking ways. Yet he always seemed to be hanging around, wanting to be around her just as much as she enjoyed his company... no matter how different they were. Eagerly, she sat down, looking among the crowd, wondering who would be teaching the young tom. She could only hope that he was given a proper mentor. One that would see his apprenticeship through to the end. The lad had enough cats walk out of his life. Enough cats disappointing him. He didn't need another failure of a role model to add to the endless list of mediocrity.

@xavier [Cloverkit]
| No need to have Clover even see her! Just wanted her to be there for her little brother's ceremony! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old November 4th, 2023, 05:34 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar located two of the three kits she called for, but saw no sign of Mintkit. If she wasn't going to present then Twilightstar would have to skip over her ceremony.

"Cloverkit and Juniperkit, you've both reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Cloverpaw and Juniperpaw."

"Bearpelt, you'll be training Juniperpaw. Cloverpaw, your mentor will be Crowlight." Twilightstar told the pair of warriors. She gave the clan some time to cheer for the new apprentices and then moved on to reassignments.

"Turtlepaw, Springpaw, Primerosepaw, Lichenpaw, and Poppypaw. You're all in need of reassignments." Her tone took on a slightly sharp edge as she spoke of reassignments.

"Blizzardmaple, you'll take over Turtlepaw's training."

"Duskshiver, Springpaw will be your apprentice."

"Primerosepaw, Mistcloud will be your new mentor."

"Lichenpaw, you'll be training with Softdust from now on."

"Featherpelt, I want you to train Poppypaw."

She finished and swiftly jumped to the next topic. "We're having problems with ThunderClan, I suppose I shouldn't be shocked but they've shifted their attention from ShadowClan to us. While patrolling the border, Scorchedfang and his patrol were attacked by ThunderClan. The attack resulted in the death of two of our warriors, Dawnfog and Sleethound. A second attack while at the border resulted in the death of one of our apprentices, Mousepaw. Both attacks seem to center around one ThunderClan warrior in particular, Spiderthroat."

For the life of her, she didn't understand what ThunderClan's goal was, but if they were looking to piss off all three clans they were doing a wonderful job of it.

" I will be demanding Spiderthroat life for the loss of ours, but I doubt Bumblestar will be keen on that. If she and ThunderClan refuse, we will be taking what is owed to us. Two ThunderClan warriors and a ThunderClan apprentice life, if we have to cross into their territory to get that, so be it." Twilightstar didn't normally go for the eye for an eye route, but seeing how responsible ThunderClan was for the death of her clanmates, it was harder to sit back or turn a blind eye to it.

"Until this is settled, no one is allowed to go near the Thunderglade without at least two warriors present. Anyone who disobeys me will be immediately stripped of their rank for a quarter moon or longer."

#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 4th, 2023, 05:39 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Thriftfall rolled his eyes.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old November 4th, 2023, 05:41 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Scorchedfang was a little late to the meeting party, on account of generally feeling unwell. He knew he should not have eaten that damned poppy seed, but had to keep up appearances.

He was near the back of the crowd, hunched to quell looming nausea as he awaited the announcement he was interested in. Bumblek-- Bumblestar did not seem like the kind of cat to bend to demands, so he was certain escalation was guaranteed.

In the meantime, he was content with laying low and focusing his attention elsewhere. Let the stones fall where they may, and he will scatter the pieces as necessary.
Old November 4th, 2023, 05:45 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Featherpelt - he/him - 20 moons

---

Featherpelt blinked in surprise at the mention of his name. An apprentice? Stars, he hoped he was up to the task.. He made his way over to his new apprentice and smiled somewhat awkwardly.

"H-hello! I'll do my best to train you." his tail flicked.

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old November 4th, 2023, 05:55 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Kingly

Rushingcrest was fairly late, but just in time for the speech of new apprentices and the new rules regarding the border. She was killing two birds with one stone, quite literally. The tabby sat down near Scorchedfang. He wasn't looking so good. "How are the wounds healing, if at all? Considering they torn you and Mousepaw apart" He mewed towards the other warrior. Rushingcrest watches the brown cat, taking note of the slashes along the bigger cats body.

@BEAR.
from a boy as bright as day

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by fenrir; November 4th, 2023 at 05:56 PM.
Old November 4th, 2023, 06:04 PM

Bump Policy: 5 days, maybe sometimes not
My Mood: Fine

Deadkit peeked out curiously to look, she began to wonder who would be her mentor when she became an apprentice, but that didn't matter now, everything would come in due time, now she should just feel happy for her clanmates.

Last edited by Cami; January 5th, 2024 at 11:20 AM.
Old November 4th, 2023, 06:06 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Reassignments were always so dull, and yet she couldn't help but keep an ear perked. Perhaps out of habit - she'd been reassigned three or four times herself already - or because she was expecting to be reassigned this meeting, too. But quite surprisingly, Twilightstar did not mention her name, nor even announce her return. Though the older apprentice wouldn't make a fuss over it, perhaps it saved for later through the meeting, or she'd simply been forgotten even by her role model. Both quite the viable options, all things considered.

Ah, but the silver apprentice shook her heard. She was being whiny again, mother would be disappointed. Straightening her back and lifting her head, she listened on, deciding to focus on the more... Worrying parts of this meeting. Times had hardly changed in that aspect, did they? Although their troubles seemed to no longer lie with ShadowClan, ThunderClan seemed to be proving an issue now... How unfortunate. Silverpaw frowned as she listened on, feeling sour over these deaths. That certainly wasn't good... How nasty.

Old November 4th, 2023, 06:10 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt listened.

Foxpaw listened.

Birdpaw listened.

Adderkit listened.

Caterpillarkit litened.

Hummingbirdkit listened.

Swankit listened.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old November 4th, 2023, 06:11 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Crookedpaw watched and scales at listened intently

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up