Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Healing
by elio
Last post by alec
Today 05:19 PM
Trial and Error!...
Last post by korok
Today 05:18 PM
"Pick up the slack!" [ SHC...
by squidz
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:15 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Nixey
Today 05:15 PM
sneezing for success! [P]
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 05:12 PM

Old Yesterday, 05:59 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 7 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend | Hulk SMASH!

There was a sense of irony in a cat with so little control over his motions just sort of going through them. Bleedingpaw hadnt really stopped doing his duties since the day his world ended, it seemed his fear of disappointing others was ingrained bone deep, but the life that'd once emboldened his actions had bled dry. Shadowclans resident sunbeam was dim, rote actions and words, eyes blank and hollow as the determination to do more to make up for his lack had hit a hard wall. The cat he'd aimed to be the best for above all else after all was gone so what was the point.

Brairsplash had been lenient on Bleedingpaw in his grief, especially since he wasnt lazing, just listless after all, and Darkfall had been.... Well Lostsparks death had not changed Darkfall's relationships it seemed.

So Bleedingpaw had existed as a shade in the camp he'd once wandered and bounded through, hiding with great success from others joy as if it burned. This empty unresolved state couldnt last forever however, and when deadened shocked emotions boiled to surface once more they were explosive.

It'd started with someone finally removing Lostsparks old nest.

Bleedingpaw had spent the week before Lostsparks death periodically sneaking into the warriors den to join her in it, the two reigniting their bond, and in the time after the little bengal found sleep impossible unless he snuck in and buried nose in the old scented moss to convince himself she was still alive. But it had to go eventually, and as one chilly day started to wane into dusk Bleedingpaw slipped into the warriors den to find the last remains of his mother gone. And the first emotion he'd felt besides grief in an age had been fury.

It bubbled, boiled in him as breathing hitched, eyes watered and little body trembled as a sense of horrible helplessness felt overwhelming. Someone had taken his mother, the last piece they'd- He hated them, this unknown faceless clanmate, wanted to make them bleed and hurt like he was hurting but couldnt- helpless, useless he- He needed to make someone pay but Bleedingpaw was a weak helpless little thing still, young and burgeoning still, needed someone stronger to do what he couldnt.

So, shaking with rage undirected he stumbled and wobbled to the only place that made sense, making a bit of a racket on his journey but not 'knocking' as he did last time, slipping into Dawnstars den a lost thing, conflicting warring for space in a body not yet big enough to contain it all.
"M-Miss Dawnstar someone- t-they removed her nest- Mama's nest they- h-how dare they they took her and- I w-wanna hurt and claw a-and make them pay I-"
It was a disjointed unconnected ramble, a word vomit of desperate desires of an orphan because the truth was the manner of all of this left no direction for Bleedingpaw to follow. The circumstances of Lostsparks death was muddled, and even if truth was clear revenge wasnt possible, leaving the tom without the satisfaction of it, and the cat who'd cleaned out her old bedding was undeserving of this aimless anger.

The real issue was that Bleedingpaws emotions and self lacked any aim, leaving him lost and without even the cat he'd usually go to for guidance.

Even he seemed to know that, blinking through helpless tears as the anger once again took a back seat to loss without possible direction, begging "C-cant the darkforest bring Mama back? I just w-want Mama back I dunno what to do." to the cat he thought must have answers.

Not that grief or loss ever had an answer, Dawnstar probably knew that well herself after Icestars abrupt end.

@Undertaker

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Yesterday at 06:05 AM.
Old Yesterday, 10:49 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Dreaming

Cloverpaw
She blinked once.
Then twice.

But nothing changed in this horrid nightmare. Miss Lostspark was dead. She was actually dead. The brave and unstoppable cat Cloverpaw looked up to, was dead. It wasn't a dream. As much as she wanted to think that, it wasn't. Tears welled up in the tabby's green eyes as she dipped her head. "I-I'll go. M sorry, won't bother you anymor'," she muttered before leaving.

[ @Undertaker - Cloverpaw has left the den ^^ ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Today, 09:31 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 45 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Gutspaw - @wolfie ] [Squirrelrise - @idia ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Dawnstar was dismissive of the news, which suited Mistlewhisker fine. The Deputy was sure the Leader was wondering why she bothered to report, but at this point she was just going through the motions. Just in case the dogs came back or something evolved in the situation, she wasn't going to be caught holding information. As the three were dismissed, Mistlewhisker nodded briskly before leaving the den. Outside, she glanced at Gutspaw and Squirrelrise. "Get some rest." She opened her mouth, wanting to say something, anything, to comfort them... but nothing came out. Instead she turned towards the camp entrance, disappearing into the territory to do some more investigating herself.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)

Last edited by Mica; Today at 09:31 AM.