Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
[tw] BONES AND ALL [ plot...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 03:55 PM
RiverClan Healing
by squidz
Last post by Neptune.
Today 03:51 PM
[ p ] Pond Lilies | Final...
by paedyn
Last post by Aroogi
Today 03:49 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 03:47 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 03:45 PM

Old October 30th, 2021, 10:20 AM
dont try to wake me

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Agitation melted away after the initial flare-up, and the silver-furred warrior could sit back and listen halfheartedly to the meeting proceed at last. Kestrelstar went on to perform the latest apprentice ceremonies, and she had admittedly very little interest. Why was she sitting out here, in the kind of crappy weather? Well... Appearances? She couldn't answer.

But then she hears her name.

Lifting her head and suddenly becoming more alert, Plumstorm stares at her leader questioningly for a heartbeat before it sinks in- He did call her! The she-cat's heart flutters, and for an instant she is spirited away to the time she got her first apprentice. Saltpaw was a joining loner, as old as she had been at the time, and already set in many of his ways and beliefs. This was very, very different. This was a brand-spankin'-new apprentice. Blue eyes flash as she sweeps the front line for Irispaw. Must be the one who looked like she wanted both to carry on with the normal greeting yet sink back into the crowd at the same time.

It's now that Plumstorm realizes something with a sharp ache: This apprentice might not like her. Hesitation hugs her paws to the sandy floor where they stood as still as statues. She had longed for her own apprentice, one who was just out of the nursery, to get to know and teach and perhaps even befriend as two fellow warriors later. But was it really just nervousness stopping Irispaw from coming to say hello? The warrior had to try and convince herself that that was the case.

She breathes in and forces herself to approach the she-cat, peering at her with a guarded expression now. "..."

Oh Stars, she hadn't even thought of what to say! Opening her mouth, nothing comes out. Plumstorm shuts her jaw again and just dips her head to the new apprentice, bowing in for the customary nose-boop before waving her tail to guide Irispaw back into the audience of their other Clanmates. Maybe she wasn't as ready as she thought she was.
[ @Zero ]
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old October 30th, 2021, 12:10 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

- @Ziera

Movement from the corner of her eye caught Irispaw's attention for just a moment. There was her brother and there was that fear he was trying to conceal. She could see it now and she knew what it was about. And despite it all, he still offered the reassurance she had needed. Just his presence alone did so, though she was thankful that he always seemed to go the extra mile. The tiny she-cat let out a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding, casting him a thankful look and a nod of her head - maybe giving back some reassurance as well. She wasn't Brightpaw, hopefully that much was clear in that statement alone.

- @implimm

Irispaw steeled herself once more, pushing those nerves deep down as she turned back to Plumstorm, who was now right there.

In front of her.

With a guarded look in her eyes.

Silent.

Clearly, they were off to a great start.

Thankfully, Iris wasn't really a normal 6 moon old at this point. A normal 6 moon old may have been intimidated, but she was intrigued by it - those green eyes of hers sparking to life. Those nerves of hers melted away as she held Plumstorm's gaze. Did she know who her brother was? Because he was basically the king of guarded looks. She maybe knew how to handle this.

After a perhaps awkward but customary nose-boop, the gray tabby followed her mentor back into the crowd - not breaking the silence quite yet. But she didn't waste time once they had settled back into the crowd. Attempt one of cracking that guarded look: a smile. Sure, it was half uncertain, but Irispaw was certainly cute. Hopefully, it would work as a peace offering.
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.

Last edited by Zero; October 30th, 2021 at 12:15 PM.
Old October 30th, 2021, 03:56 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Sklee //

➸ mistfreeze

okay, wonderful, his luck seemed really good today.

giving a short nod, mistfreeze stayed silent at amberpaws question. he kept his head turned towards the streamstone, thinking of what to say. "i can't answer that, really." he finally said, tail neatly placing itself over his paws. "but I don't plan on leaving the clan if that helps." he hoped that would make any worries she had go away. "what did your former mentors teach you?"

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old October 30th, 2021, 09:38 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnoween View Post
@Sklee //

➸ mistfreeze

okay, wonderful, his luck seemed really good today.

giving a short nod, mistfreeze stayed silent at amberpaws question. he kept his head turned towards the streamstone, thinking of what to say. "i can't answer that, really." he finally said, tail neatly placing itself over his paws. "but I don't plan on leaving the clan if that helps." he hoped that would make any worries she had go away. "what did your former mentors teach you?"
She narrowed her eyes while he was silent, but relaxed them as soon as he answered. It didn't confirm anything, none of the rest of her mentors had planned to disappear as far as she knew. but it was a relief. "Well, I'm great at hunting, and I can fight ok. And I'm great at swimming and diving, but that comes with the clan, I guess."
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old October 31st, 2021, 03:17 AM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

As mentors and apprentices met, Kestrelstar pushed a sigh through a slightly tightened jaw. Things were going okay - no one was yelling, attacking Clanmates... so far, it was all looking up. The trembles of anxiety still rested in his paws however, and the leader took a moment to curl them up one by one. It helped a little, but driving away this type of panic... well, it took something that wasn’t present in camp.

Lifting his tail for silence once more, the RiverClan leader swept his gaze over the gathered cats.
”There is also one more ceremony that I’d like to do. This cat has proven themselves that she is ready to step into the responsibilities of a RiverClan warrior, and I’m proud to give them their earned name.”

Taking a breath the gray tabby leapt down from the Streamstone, a small smile present on his face.
”Silverpaw [ @Creepy windtail ], please step forward.”

Last edited by spade; October 31st, 2021 at 03:18 AM.
Old October 31st, 2021, 08:38 AM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

Silverpaw stepped forward smiling with exitement
Old October 31st, 2021, 11:33 AM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

Bearspot had a smile on as he watched the soon-to-be warrior step forward. He saw the excitement in Silverpaw's eyes, he hoped that excitement would turn into fierceness and passion in battle.

Hazepaw stared intently at Silverpaw, eyes gleaming with unknown thoughts.

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old October 31st, 2021, 12:15 PM
twilight

My Mood: Amused

rainingpaw growled as her sister walked forward how come she got to become a warrior before her stuttering cat she growled not careing if anyone heard her.
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old November 1st, 2021, 11:12 AM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Yellow gaze glittering as Kestrelstar watched Silverpaw step forward, he gave the young molly an encouraging nod. "I, Kestrelstar, leader of RiverClanClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of our code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn.” It had been a back and forth struggle, but finally Kestrelstar had decided to go back to the age old words.

"Silverpaw, do you promise to uphold the Warrior code and protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Despite the last words being tradition, the RiverClan leader felt a small stab of guilt for saying them. He didn't want to put his Clanmates in a position where they would have to lose their life. But RiverClan... it was the big picture, it was greater than all of them.

@Creepy windtail

Last edited by spade; November 1st, 2021 at 11:14 AM.
Old November 1st, 2021, 11:14 AM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

i i d do said silverpaw