Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 10:45 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:29 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 10:27 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:22 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Fish
Today 10:13 PM

Old August 2nd, 2020, 04:42 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Citrusflower wondered outside of camp, feeling the ground with her paws. She found what she was looking for which was a stick. It made things easier for her when walking with no eyes. The forever queen grabbed the stick in her mouth and used it to guide her around. It was to make sure that she didn't run into anything or trip over something. Citrusflower used this method often when she wanted to take some walks. The calico molly continued walking. A root was lying on the ground, but the stick made sure to show that it was there. She lifted it up and moved around it.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 2nd, 2020, 11:03 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Once dusk arrived, Stormfly spent little time waiting for her hunting patrol before she left, at least very certain Dawnstripe and Whitepaw had followed her. She knew the both of them were reliable.
Ivypaw was another matter. She had never met the apprentice and knew little of her history of being reliable.
She excepted to be disappointed by her, but wouldn't immediately jump at her if she was. It wasn't polite and she'd eventually have to work alongside her when she became a warrior.

She stalked around the territory, eyes easily adjusting to the darkened state of the marshes. They were shadow cats, they were named for their ability to traverse the darkness with ease.
She only finds frogs.... little disgusting creatures, and catches two before trying to find her patrol.

@Splashy @-Splash- @Undertaker

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old August 2nd, 2020, 11:22 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

[ @Undertaker, @Rainquail, @Splashy ]
Ivypaw opened her jaws and yawned. How am I supposed to catch prey? she muttered, Its not like I can see where it is.
_____

Last edited by Sorrow; August 2nd, 2020 at 11:51 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 11:32 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Splashy @-Splash- @Rainquail
"Quit your whining, hairball." Dawnstripe snarled at Ivypaw. Of course, she got a whiney, blind, hairball to train. She was going to take this as a test of her patience, which had to be the reason her mother gave her such a weak fool to tend to.

"It's dark out so it's not like you'd see anything anyway." She spat, moving down into a hunting crouch and pouncing on a nearby mouse, she caught a small frog before finally turning her attention to Ivypaw.

"Do you even know how to hunt?"
Dawnstripe scoffed, looking at Ivypaw like she an irritation. Beastspark had a blind apprentice as well, older, maybe she'd throw Ivypaw at them for a day and pray for improvements. "Or are you just going to start complaining about that too!"

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old August 2nd, 2020, 11:53 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Splashy @-Splash- @Rainquail
"Quit your whining, hairball." Dawnstripe snarled at Ivypaw. Of course, she got a whiney, blind, hairball to train. She was going to take this as a test of her patience, which had to be the reason her mother gave her such a weak fool to tend to.

"It's dark out so it's not like you'd see anything anyway." She spat, moving down into a hunting crouch and pouncing on a nearby mouse, she caught a small frog before finally turning her attention to Ivypaw.

"Do you even know how to hunt?"
Dawnstripe scoffed, looking at Ivypaw like she an irritation. Beastspark had a blind apprentice as well, older, maybe she'd throw Ivypaw at them for a day and pray for improvements. "Or are you just going to start complaining about that too!"
Shut up! Ivypaw snarled, forgetting she was the apprentice and not the mentor. I know how to hunt just fine! Stop figuring that I can't do things that I can! The apprentice's eyes blazed with cold flame. Even though she was blind, she could still fight and hunt!
Old August 2nd, 2020, 12:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
No Adderfang don't laugh at your apprentice that'd be mean, in her defence that was very funny but she did suppress her chuckle to not embarrass Croakingpaw. Try as she might the amusement was still in her voice when she replied "I can see that it was a very impressive jump though, good job" Temporarily leaving behind the frog pile Adderfang circled around the mud and grabed a long sturdy stick in her jaws. Carrying it to the edge of the mud she muttered an instruction around at while she moved the end she wasn't holding to the stuck apprentice. "Right, grab that frog in your mouth and let's get you out. Just get a good grip on the branch with your claws and I'll pull you out, your belly will be muddy after but you'll be free."
Croakingpaw trying a joke meowed,” I’d rather be stuck than more muddy.“ he laughed before using his paws to grip the stick after placing the frog in his mouth. Hopefully he’d be freed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 2nd, 2020, 12:52 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Holding back a bit of a yowl as Cedarstike pinned him by his tail, Maplepaw wanted to slink far away. He didn't want to go hunting! He wanted to relax, or get into mischief. Seemed like it was to late. With a sigh, he turned back around to face the warrior. My hunting's not very good. he muttered. My mentor never really shows up, so I haven't had a training session. I've caught a couple of fat frogs though! Oops, probably shouldn't have said that. He had been out without a warrior that time, and though it didn't normally seem like that was a problem, Cedarstrike seemed like the type to be a stickler. Hoping to evade questioning, he bounded towards the exit hastily.

Cedarstrike tilted her head at Maplepaw's sudden rush to escape out into the territory, after seeming to be reluctant at first. Shrugging it off, the ginger feline followed him out into the territory, pushing her way through the exit before turning to him with a grin. "Well, looks like it's your lucky day today, I'll gladly show you some hunting tip that you can brag about to your absentee mentor later!" Waving him to follow with her tail, Cedarstrike began a trek through the territory, aiming to head for the area near the middle of the territory where the undergrowth was thickest and there was usually quite a lot of ground prey.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 01:01 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Splash- View Post
Shut up! Ivypaw snarled, forgetting she was the apprentice and not the mentor. I know how to hunt just fine! Stop figuring that I can't do things that I can! The apprentice's eyes blazed with cold flame. Even though she was blind, she could still fight and hunt!
"Stop trying to see. It's obviously causing you issues. Listen, smell, feel instead."
And stop complaining. Complaining never did any good and it just irritates those around you.
Stormfly was entirely unaware that Ivypaw was blind, even with Dawnstripe's not so subtle hint, so she wasn't aware the Ivypaw probably knew to rely on her other senses.

@Undertaker

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old August 2nd, 2020, 01:34 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackpaw had to remember to breath when Scorchpaw got close to him. He nodded like his life depended on it and tried to catch his breath. “As long as I matter to you, I’ll be just fine.” Blackpaw mewed smoothly, trying to at least regain some of his dignity.

Blackpaw thought for a moment on what he was asked to do. “W..well we could uh... we could try hunting a bit? Maybe we could do sprinting training or spar..?“ He mewed trying to remember the last time he’d done something ‘fun’. He could not, everything he did was to make him stronger, and if he said so himself he had quite the physic for his age. He gave Scorchpaw an embarrassed look when he realized none of these were fun.

Scorchpaw gave Blackpaw a widened-eyed look. "Wow, you really are bad at this fun thing, aren't you?" He giggled, before tapping his tail against the ground in thought. "OOoo I know!" He meowed after a moment, poking Blackpaw with a paw as the idea came to him. "We could bounce off of your hunting idea, but make it fun, of course." Scorchpaw pointed in a direction with his paw, smile spreading across his face as he met Blackpaw's eyes. "You know that kinda deep stream over by the waterbarn? It's got fish in it!" Scorchpaw leaned closer to Blackpaw, snickering. "I say we should try our paws at some fishing, don't you?" Fishing in the dark sounded quite fun. Plus if they could learn to do that, then they could be like... ultimate darkness hunters or something. That sounded cool.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 02:25 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Doeflame paused outside of camp, and waited for her patrol-mates to catch up. Starrypelt and Flintspot, why don't you try in that corpse of trees over there. she mewed, indicating the trees with a flick of her tail. I haven't worked on hunting yet with Squirrelpaw, so we'll stay here, and work on that. With any luck, I can catch something, and she can too. Hopefully they would be able to return with a good amount of prey. She didn't want to look bad after the Stempaw incident.
Waving her tail to her apprentice, she padded towards a clump of bushes, and dropped into the hunters crouch. Right. The first thing is the hunters crouch. Get low, and keep your tail down. You want to slide your paws along the ground, but pick them up enough not to trip. I'll demonstrate. Doeflame mewed, creeping along towards the brambles. Picking up the scent of a mouse, she leaped forward, killing it with a bite to the neck after pinning it. Padding back to Squirrelpaw and covering the mouse in leaves, she mewed Now you try the crouch. @Azzi @Neon Lights @Echopeak

Last edited by gs29513; August 2nd, 2020 at 02:26 PM.