Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Help for the sick! (Event)
Last post by Bonsai
Today 11:50 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Nixey
Today 11:46 AM
✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:35 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 11:22 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by vellichor
Today 11:14 AM

Old January 10th, 2020, 11:00 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Perhaps if things had been different, like.. Frostfall had been an active member of the Clan Lionstar could be proud of, he would have made an effort to recover him from those ferns. But he wasn't.

The cat named Frostflight, the cat Lionstar knew as a warrior of RiverClan had died moons ago. The day he abandoned the Clan to play SkyClan. Lionstar had given the imposter a chance time and time again, but every time he fell flat. As far as he was concerned, he was a dark piece of RiverClan history that needed to be forgotten.

That didn't change the small, uncertain ache in his chest he didn't want to touch. He didn't miss that look Eagleflight had-- that look that seemed to scream disappointment? Lionstar didn't do anything wrong. He didn't kill Frostfall. Frostfall was too far gone, and.. burying him in Leaf-bare wasn't a viable option. Throwing his remains in their water wasn't an option. Leaving him behind was the best solution-- force their enemies to deal with the damage they'd done. This was the best thing for the Clan.

Wasn't it?

"Alright, slowpokes! We'll go in the order you stepped up, then. Owlpaw [ @Flameleaf], Lightstreak [ @FuzzyRatto] will be your new mentor. Lightstreak, I don't know you personally but I saw you on the battlefield fighting with the ferocity of ten cats. I hope you pass your courage onto this apprentice.

"Ringpaw [ @|+Tired Rose Child+|], your mentor will be Birdsong [ @Cecily Herondale]. Birdsong, where are you?? I hope you show up for this!! Ringpaw, weren't you that apprentice of Shinefang's that ditched him? I get you must be behind on your training due to that desertion, but you're getting rather old for an apprentice.. you're making Riverpaw look good."
That wasn't a compliment to Riverpaw, either.

"Littlepaw [ @|+Tired Rose Child+|], I am assigning Morningmeadow [ @~WolfDen~] to you. What a strange name, meadow.. I hope you're as bright and cheery as your name suggest, darling! I know you were another participant in the battle and I hope you can teach this one how to be active around the Clan!

"Willowpaw [ @Silhouettes], Thornfur [ @caswshay617] will be taking over your training. I haven't see you around very much either.. but I know Thornfur has been incredibly contributing and I hope he sets you straight.

"Herringpaw [ @.:Raven:.]! Yikes, you're.. pretty old for an apprentice.. you might be taking the first place spot for 'oldest apprentice in RiverClan'! I'm assigning Dewfeather [ @~WolfDen~] to you. Dewfeather, I trust you will pass on your accountability to this apprentice, and hopefully get him back on track to being a warrior. His outlook isn't looking too good right now!

"Ah, Acorn-head! It's your turn now. I know you're bent out of shape because Nose-whatever abandoned you, and honestly I would too if I had an apprentice as ugly as you, but have no fear Ratpaw [ @hxneysuckle]: Pebbleskip [ @mochi] will be your mentor. Pebbleskip, I'm sincerely sorry for this. I know your eyes might bleed just by looking at him but hear me out: the sooner he's trained, the sooner he's not your problem!

"Blazepaw [ @RedHead]! I'm so excited to see you're still around.. I knew you'd make the smart decision in not joining Skinpatch in her exile. I will be assigning you Mapleflame [ @hxneysuckle], the big brute should be around enough to finish your training. You're.. what, about halfway done? Keep it up! There aren't many cats in this Clan that can make it to that point but if you put your mind to it, I know you can do it.

"Now.. Snowpaw [ @Snowblaze], I know you were pals with those two cats that haven't been around recently. Did they run off to be lying star-crossed lovers that crossed Lionstar? Good Star Cats, I hope that boy realizes how toxic she was to him, ruining his ceremony like that.. such distastefulness. You'll be given Raccoontail [ @Pepperkins] as a mentor. Raccoontail, I appreciate your willingness to step up in light of your former apprentice's disappearance. I wish there were more cats as eager to train apprentices as you are!"

Lionstar paused, giving the apprentices and their new members a chance to find each other before he continued-- if more apprentices came forward.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; January 11th, 2020 at 11:46 AM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 11:05 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Birdsong quickly peeked out of the warriors den at hearing her name, she hadn't even known the meeting had been called. She had to mentor an apprentice now. great
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old January 10th, 2020, 11:07 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

"Lion, speak up! Geriatric mean bad hearing, they might miss mentor name!" Iceflower frowned, disapproval evident. These were cats who had been apprentices for moons upon moons, most of them! "Get training in order or you graduate straight to elder den!" she called out instead of cheering their names for their new mentor assignments, unsure if that was something the Clan cats even did. "I didn't come to meeting to feel like spring chicken in comparison to apprentices." She might as well be called Icekit by them. So old they might be useful on those tunnel patrols since they probably lived in them at one point, she would pitch that idea to her son later.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; January 10th, 2020 at 11:11 PM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 11:14 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Dirtfur watched as each apprentice stepped to get their new mentors. He listened for his name to be called for one of the apprentices; however, his name was not called. He felt a hole in his heart, like he wanted another apprentice. Is Wormpaw not good enough for you? he challenged himself. how could he desire for another apprentice when he already has one? I must have dirt in my brains, he insulted himself. He looked on the muddy and frosty ground, waiting for anything else or a dismiss from Lionstar.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 10th, 2020, 11:21 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritjumps View Post
Owlflight was happy that the frog leader had lost a life, although it was sad that Frostfall died even if he never really new him. "Hear that Silverrose! The frog leader lost a life. What a victory!" The tabby paused before going on. "I wonder who three apprentice's new temporary mentors will be." He half hoped he would get to mentor an apprentice, even if it would be temporary.

@caswshay617
She still felt bad about leaving the battle early because her secret
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 10th, 2020, 11:21 PM

Herringpaw did seem kind of hurt by the leader's words of him being the oldest apprentice in the clan, it's not like that was his fault! He knew some stuff, just not enough and yet, he was pretty much being put down by his own leader, wow! "...I-It's not like I'm the one to blame if my mentor disappeared." He muttered under his breath and without even waiting for his mentor to walk up to him, made his way back, ears flattened as he took a seat next to his clanmates.

(Open)
Old January 10th, 2020, 11:22 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The Tabby had strode out of the Warriors den, he was ticked, to say the least. He didn't fight anyone. He bolted right out there, bared his teeth and not a single Shadowclanner was available. They were all already fighting and there he was, just standing there in the dust. With an annoyed huffed growl he flexed his paws, gripping the dirt below him with his claws before letting go. There was no way that was all of them, perhaps most of them were in the territory? Or hiding. Either way he was mad.

As Lionstar was shouting, the Warrior shook his head and tried his best to get rid of the anger. Push it down, try to snuff it out. He listened as the golden feline gave the news, Frostfalls death, and the new Alligiance between Thunderclan and Shadowclan. Ears twitching as he thought about their previous partnership with Flintstar. Frankly, he didn't help much...or at all, really. Riverclan ran in to help, than when they needed help, Thunderclan just sat on their behinds and did nothing. "They're not much to worry about, frankly they're lazy. They weren't any help to us when we were in an Alliance with them." Gentlethunder pointed out blankly.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old January 10th, 2020, 11:26 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Lightstreak looked up at Lionstar and nodded. She felt ecstatic, but didn't show it. She looked around for her new apprentice, Owlpaw (@Flameleaf).

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; January 10th, 2020 at 11:26 PM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 11:40 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Shimmeringpaw was pleased that her mother received an apprentice. She gave Wormpaw a shoulder shove, smiling at him. But what she wasn't so pleased about was how Lionstar was treating everyone. It surprised her but again it didn't so much after being here so long and been to so many meetings.
Old January 11th, 2020, 12:35 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@FuzzyRatto

Owlpaw turned and scanned the crowd for her new mentor. It took her a moment or two, but she found her. She slowly made her way over to Lightstreak, a nervous smile spreading across her face. “H-Hi, I- Are we going to do some training after the meeting is over?” She whispered as she sat beside her mentor.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 11th, 2020 at 12:35 AM.