Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 11:16 AM
Aeolus (Hawkpaw/fur Past...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 11:16 AM
The saddest death in...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 11:14 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Moonraven
Today 11:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:10 AM

Old August 24th, 2017, 09:55 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

Darkness. That was all the small, last born kit saw. Silence. Nothing entered her ears except the faint, muffled voice of her mother. For a moment, she just mewed at the touch of the warm tongue that brushed on her. Then, her stomach rumbled. She could smell the warm scent of milk near by and so she crawled her way to it. She sniffed around for the scent of the milk and soon she found a teet and began to suckle quickly, pressing and kneading her mother's stomach, and after a few seconds she had calmed, drinking the milk, feeling the warm liquid run down her throat and she enjoyed it. And as she did that the kit soon fell asleep, still suckling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@starfall @Fern @monfang @AbsurdJinx
Black. Ivorykit let out a loud meow that sounded like a yowl. Their ears were flat, pressed against their alabaster and white head, and their eyes were scrunched tight. Unlike their sister, they didn't deep their tummy rumble. They didn't move to their mothers warm milky scent. They didn't suckle or anything like that. They just let out a loud meow, and wrinkled their nose. Then, because they has nothing better to do, Ivorykit inched towards their mother. As the scent hit their nose, Ivorykit's nose twitched. What was that scent? It was delicious, gentle, and pleasing. It made their stomach rumble. So the little kit prodded the source of the scent. When they decided it was fine, they began to suckle. Soon enough, they were farst asleep as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Fern @starfall @Mystical @monfang

Sorreltuft crept cautiously into the nursery. He knew Everwhisper wasn't currently in the den which allowed him to visit in with Silverear, but you couldn't ever be too cautious. Finally, after reassuring himself that his possessive mate was not in the den, he straightened his posture until he was standing with confidence. He searched the unfamiliar den until his gaze rest on a rounded figure, three bundles of fur squirming at it's side. He immediately determined this shape - familiar unlike the den - to be Silverear, and it appeared that their kits had finally been born! Sorreltuft's features brightened, excitement flooding his body.

He stood in the opening to the den while Silverear named their kits, discreetly nodding in approval to the chosen names. Sorreltuft was smiling softly, and he found himself purring gently as he watched the scene unfold before him. He noticed Silverear glancing up at him, and felt that was his queue to approach. Treading carefully, he neared his fling and their kittens. His awe was as visible as day as he gazed down at his kits. After a moment of adoration, he looked up at Silverear, his eyes glistening with unshed tears of wonder. ``They're amazing, Silverear... Absolutely amazing. Who would believe we've created such beauty..?`` No one. Nobody can know these kits our mine.
The fluffy silver colored calico shifted her weight again, adjusting her tail over the kits, just covering them enough so they wouldn't get cold. Silverear nudged Olivekit, helping the newborn crawl closer to her. She smiled as the shekit started feeding, falling asleep at her side. Her ear pricked at the sound of a small, frightened meow. It was little Ivorykit. The queen looked concerned for a moment before the kit began crawling towards her. She licked the small kit as it fell asleep.

Hearing pawsteps, Silverear looked up again. It was Sorreltuft. She noticed a small nod from the tom...he must have heard her name the litter. She purred slightly, happy that the familiar cat decided to come in the nursery. "Yes, they are...Beautiful little gifts from Starclan. One even resembles you." She whispered, smiling and flicking her tail to Muddykit. The small tom's pelt was very close to Sorreltuft's. Swiftly, the silvery calico licked the small cat upon the head. Her eyes shone brightly as she met the warrior's gaze, eyes full of warmth and pride. The queen blinked slightly, thinking about how no one could really know he was the father of her kits. She softly swore to herself she wouldn't tell anyone until the time was right, if a time like that would come around. "We have a little tom, and two little shecats," She said in a proud voice, flicking her gaze back to her former fling.

(I typed tom, and two little shecats because Ivory is born a shecat, even if she is nonbianary. Letting ya know.)

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 25th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Longkit walked into the nursery after she had finished eating her food. The she-kit looked around the Nursery for her friend Spiralkit. It had been a while since she had hang out or even seen the other kit. Longkit was mostly always sleeping, so she was hardly ever awake to see actually no one. She didn't have a mother yet and she thought all the time that she could sleep all day if she wanted to. She spotted Spiralkit, walking over to her friend. "Hey Spiralkit. Want to do something today." meowed Longkit.

@SpiralWhirl

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 25th, 2017, 07:57 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
Longkit walked into the nursery after she had finished eating her food. The she-kit looked around the Nursery for her friend Spiralkit. It had been a while since she had hang out or even seen the other kit. Longkit was mostly always sleeping, so she was hardly ever awake to see actually no one. She didn't have a mother yet and she thought all the time that she could sleep all day if she wanted to. She spotted Spiralkit, walking over to her friend. "Hey Spiralkit. Want to do something today." meowed Longkit.

@SpiralWhirl
The kit played with a leaf, slamming her paw down each time before chasing it. Spiralkit had been awake for hours, growing bored playing by herself. Each time she saw a kit, they were with their parents. She had parents, but they were asleep. Like always. As Longkit came over to her, excitement bubble up. "Hey Longkit, and sure I'll love to! Any ideas?" She asked, leaving the leaf she turn to her. Haven't seeing her friend in slow long, made her a bit more happier to know she still like her.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all
Old August 25th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
The kit played with a leaf, slamming her paw down each time before chasing it. Spiralkit had been awake for hours, growing bored playing by herself. Each time she saw a kit, they were with their parents. She had parents, but they were asleep. Like always. As Longkit came over to her, excitement bubble up. "Hey Longkit, and sure I'll love to! Any ideas?" She asked, leaving the leaf she turn to her. Haven't seeing her friend in slow long, made her a bit more happier to know she still like her.
longkit let out a friendly smile toward her friend. "We could play mossball. Have you played before?" meowed Longkit in excitement. The she-kit hoped that Spiralkit would say she wanted to play mossball. It would get her mind off of not having parents.

Old August 25th, 2017, 08:12 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Quote:

longkit let out a friendly smile toward her friend. "We could play mossball. Have you played before?" meowed Longkit in excitement. The she-kit hoped that Spiralkit would say she wanted to play mossball. It would get her mind off of not having parents.

Spiral nodded, " Yeah, with other kits I think." She said as she look around for it. Going inside the den and out, she roll it out. "Found it!" Spiral said, pushing it to her. Truefully she wish for something a bit more interesting but she didn't mind, her tail flickering back and forth.

(whatever happens) ★ ❞
Old August 25th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Spiral nodded, " Yeah, with other kits I think." She said as she look around for it. Going inside the den and out, she roll it out. "Found it!" Spiral said, pushing it to her. Truefully she wish for something a bit more interesting but she didn't mind, her tail flickering back and forth.
Longkit watched her go then recalled back, getting a bit frightened. She shook her head to show that she didn't know what she was doing. "Want to make this more interesting?" asked Longkit with a smirk. An idea came into her head. "Let's go into the camp and grab something out of the fresh kill pile and use that for a mossball. What do you think?" meowed Longkit.

Old August 26th, 2017, 09:12 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Quote:

Longkit watched her go then recalled back, getting a bit frightened. She shook her head to show that she didn't know what she was doing. "Want to make this more interesting?" asked Longkit with a smirk. An idea came into her head. "Let's go into the camp and grab something out of the fresh kill pile and use that for a mossball. What do you think?" meowed Longkit.
Spiralkit was more hesitant but nodded, " Sure! " She said trying to sound happy which she did quite good. Giving a friendly smile, the dark ginger kit roll the mossball around for a little bit. Waiting for Longkit to make a move, or is she waiting for her. Spiralkit stared at the warriors outside the nursery. They were so big, I'll avoid them and not get step on I hope!

(whatever happens) ★ ❞
Old August 26th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''The nursery seems...nice,'' Coldhearted tried to reassure his mate that her and the kits would be alright within being inside Riverclan. Nothing would happen to their kits. Nothing would happen to her. Cloverwhisker had her tail wrapped protectively over their small little ones. Coldhearted let out a small sigh. Soon he would leave so he could explore some of these new places, but he didn't want Cloverwhisker to feel that she was alone in everything. ''Are you gonna be alright, Clovey?'' The most important thing was that they all were safe. That's all that mattered.

Falconkit stayed close to his mother, pressed against his sister, and was hidden by his mother's fluffy tail. He felt warm and was glad that this warmness was back. It almost made him sleepy, but he was hungry. So, with small paws, he kneaded his mother as if begging her for milk. All he wanted to do was nurse.
She blinked at Her Kitten's kneeding, she leaned back into her side so her babies could eat and looked back at Coldhearted "Yes, I'll be fine.." She sighed and glanced away " I'm just a bit nervous..you know bringing our kittens to another clan... " She laid her head on the ground and huffed softly.
Old August 27th, 2017, 06:55 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
The fluffy silver colored calico shifted her weight again, adjusting her tail over the kits, just covering them enough so they wouldn't get cold. Silverear nudged Olivekit, helping the newborn crawl closer to her. She smiled as the shekit started feeding, falling asleep at her side. Her ear pricked at the sound of a small, frightened meow. It was little Ivorykit. The queen looked concerned for a moment before the kit began crawling towards her. She licked the small kit as it fell asleep.

Hearing pawsteps, Silverear looked up again. It was Sorreltuft. She noticed a small nod from the tom...he must have heard her name the litter. She purred slightly, happy that the familiar cat decided to come in the nursery. "Yes, they are...Beautiful little gifts from Starclan. One even resembles you." She whispered, smiling and flicking her tail to Muddykit. The small tom's pelt was very close to Sorreltuft's. Swiftly, the silvery calico licked the small cat upon the head. Her eyes shone brightly as she met the warrior's gaze, eyes full of warmth and pride. The queen blinked slightly, thinking about how no one could really know he was the father of her kits. She softly swore to herself she wouldn't tell anyone until the time was right, if a time like that would come around. "We have a little tom, and two little shecats," She said in a proud voice, flicking her gaze back to her former fling.

(I typed tom, and two little shecats because Ivory is born a shecat, even if she is nonbianary. Letting ya know.)
@starfall @Mystical @monfang

Sorreltuft couldn't take his eyes off the magnificent bundles, his eyes wide with awe. He was silent for a few moments, taking in the sight of his son and daughters. He studied Olivekit first, curled warmly at Silverear's side The small kit had Silverear's ginger patches and gray pelt, with hints of Sorreltuft's brown fur. He looked over at Ivorykit, also curled at Silverear's belly. Ivorykit had her mother's gray pelt, as silver as the moon's light. Meanwhile, Muddykit may as well be an exact replica of Sorreltuft, reminding the older warrior that it would be difficult to play the young tom-kit off as not his. It wasn't that he didn't want to claim the kits as his own, but he couldn't. He didn't need anyone to know that he fathered kits that weren't Everwhisper's. It would destroy everything, including the lives of the kits before him.

His soft smile turned into a displeased frown as he seemed to finally realize that he could not claim these gorgeous kits as his own. Sorreltuft looked down at Silverear, regret flooding his eyes as meowed, ``We - I can't - nobody can know these kits are mine. I mean, believe me when I say I truly love these kits, and I'd love to claim them as ours, but we just can't.`` He sadly narrowed his eyes, shaking his head discreetly in disappointment. ``And I need you to know, I'm keeping us, our family, a secret for you and our kits. I'm doing this for you and our kits, okay?``

``I - With Everwhisper so clingy, I may not be able to check in with you much. But I promise you, I will do my best to see you frequently, and I will look after our kits - even if its from a distance. And I,`` Sorreltuft sighed, gazing down at his kits with so much love and admiration. ``I really don't want to do this. But I don't know if we'll ever be able to reveal I'm their father. And I'm begging you - do not tell them I am their father, please. This is for them - I'm making these decisions for their benefit.`` He gazed at Silverear, his eyes silently begging her to respect his decision.
Old August 27th, 2017, 11:17 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
@Constellation @CandyFlossCat @Doe Naps

Eveningkit layed quietly in the nursery. She felt odd being in this place called "Riverclan". She had heard other queens talk about Riverclan, but she thought it was imaginary. Apparently it wasn't imaginary. Eveningkit didn't understand though why there had to be more than one clan, when Shadowclan was so amazing, surely there was no need for another. Next they would be telling her there were even more Clans! That's a ridiculous idea, she chided herself.

She still didn't understand what was wrong, though. So what there was some water in camp. What's the big deal? It's just water. And it probably wasn't even a lot. But all the cats told her that it was a "flood", whatever that meant.

As Eveningkit lay lost in thought, a familiar scent caught her attention. She saw her sister get up from next to her, and walk through the entrance. After a moment she heard her sister let out an excited squeal. And after another moment she saw the cat with the familiar scent enter.

"Honeythistle! She squeaked as bounced up to her father. She nuzzled her father on the leg, and then looked up at him with admiration and love in her eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Twilightkit was curled up, looking tense and nervous. She was surrounded by new, strange kits and queens and she didn't like it. Why couldn't they just go home already? At least there she didn't have to be so tense..kind of. Nightfallkit was knawing a twig, which was confusing to the young she-kit. Her brother was..interesting, not one of her favorite cats but not too bad. She sighed, burying her nose in her paws and looking outside the nursery with curiosity and fear mixed in her eyes. "Why did it have to..flood?" She remembered the word. Twilightkit sighed, sitting up and glancing around. Maybe it wasn't too bad? She could find something to do perhaps. But then again, what if RiverClan kits were mean to her? Or something worse! She swallowed, turning with irritation to Nightfallkit. "C-Cut it out Nightfallkit." She said, trying to be cool despite her nerves about being here.

Twilightkit stood, her paws numb with fear, and walked slowly to the entrance of the nursery. Just a bit of fresh air, just jut her muzzle out and take a breath. She was just..stressed! Yeah, she was just stressed about what happened. Twilightkit's small amount of boldness was taken away right now, she spotted the fur of her father and smiled slightly. He was better than Nightfallkit, much much better. "Honeythistle!" She trilled, nuzzling her fathers leg, as she was too small to reach his face. Her fur fluffed out, she looked much bigger than she actually was. She sat next to him, purring softly glad he was here. She turned to see Nightfallkit, letting out a tiny huff. Her brother was always being annoying, couldn't he calm down for just a second? She sighed softly, her fur smoothing itself. She didn't like it, obviously, it was kind of annoying to the shy young she-kit. She fixed her fur, her eyes glowing with hidden nerves as she smiled at Honeythistle. He, and her mother, were who she looked up to, she wanted to be just like her mom when she got older! She leaned into his fur, glad he was there. They weren't in ice cold water anymore, they were in a warm milky nursery. But still, it was weird. Better than that, though.
Nightfall gave his sister a challenging stare, narrowing his eyes as she told him to stop it. It made him all the more seemingly angry and he wanted to charge at her. "You can't tell me what to do!" He crowed, full of dismay. Twilightkit always found some type of way to ruin his fun, and not to mention that his own father had ruined his fun as well when he stopped him from pouncing on the silver pelted she kit. Both of his sisters had hopped up to see Honeythistle, and being the life of the party, Nightfallkit followed along. When Honeythistle settled himself down, being almost winded by his little kits, he let out a purr full of mirth. The large tom bent down his head to give Twilightkit a couple licks around her ears before he did the same to Eveningkit. Nightfallkit was different. Instead, he bounded behind his father, wanting to attack his tail. Honeythistle looked back at his son with a slight roll of his eyes, he walked further into the nursery, perching himself down to be around his kits.

The father swished his tail to keep Nightfallkit at bay since the younger tom was always full of energetic energy.
Of course, inherited from his father. All his sons seemed to have developed that troublemaking side from him. Only Honeythistle was baffled as he was a sweet one as a kit. His troublemaking days started as an apprentice. But, his sons picked up on their troublemaking early. At least his daughters were obedient little ones. Well, some of them at was. As the tom looked at his small precious daughters, he purred in delight. "How are my little she kits? I hope you two are being good." Throwing his head back, he chuckled lowly. "At least, better than your brother." Honeythistle picked up the speed of his tail, swishing it back and forth. That didn't deter Nightfallkit however. He was enjoying the challenge.