Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 04:10 PM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:10 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Today 04:07 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Today 04:06 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 04:05 PM

Old July 10th, 2023, 02:39 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Mourning Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
The kit almost tripped over three times.
Lightningkiss pounced gently on the Kit "yeah here Little Guy, How'd ya Manage to Get stuck in that?" She meowed, she sniffed the kit once over before biting down on part of the plastic

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old July 10th, 2023, 02:48 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Exclamation Re: Mourning Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
Lightningkiss pounced gently on the Kit "yeah here Little Guy, How'd ya Manage to Get stuck in that?" She meowed, she sniffed the kit once over before biting down on part of the plastic
"S-Some nasty human threw something on me a-and I couldn't get it off... It hurt a lot... I-I couldn't breathe much, I felt like I would die... I don't like humans anymore..." The kit mewled in response to Lightningkiss's question.
Old July 10th, 2023, 04:04 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

"If you mean a place to hide the prey, you can simply hide it in a hole."
Hummed the feline in response to Stormpaw before the apprentice off again, to which they let out a light, though amused, chuckle. With Quickbite finally here, the warrior gave a deep nod to their comrade before stalking off again in search of more. Although it seemed luck was no longer on their side and Applechatter failed to catch anything more before the sun grew higher in the sky and it seemed about time for them all to head back. Gathering together their sparrow and mouse, Applechatter placed themselves where they'd last seen their patrol mates and waited for their return so they may go and return to ShadowClan together.

[ @Ymir @bugboymars ]

Old July 10th, 2023, 04:29 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
"S-Some nasty human threw something on me a-and I couldn't get it off... It hurt a lot... I-I couldn't breathe much, I felt like I would die... I don't like humans anymore..." The kit mewled in response to Lightningkiss's question.
She worked hher teeth back and forth against the plastic and eventually was rewarded with a snap! she pulled the rest of the plastic off with her teeth and throw it off to the side. she'd deal with that trash later, forr now, this kit was her main concern...

"yeah, twolegs Often don't give two hoots about harmiing others" Lightningkiss replied to the kit "Now Where are Your Parents? I'd Best Take you Home, for some that live in this territory would be less pleasant to interact with"

Old July 11th, 2023, 02:27 AM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Stormpaw found a bush and dug a small hole in it before placing the bird inside and hopping into a nearby tree

After a while of waiting he almost gave up since no bird got close enough and it was getting late, but then a mouse came out of its hole it looked like a big mouse too, Stormpaw reared up and pounced from the tree onto the mouse but unlike last time the mouse had been standing on on rock whick after grabbing the mouse with his sharp and rigged claws he wet face first into giving a small crunch as he fell to his side "OWWWWW" he yelled into the air before putting all his force into slashing the mouse's throat, He got up pain shooting from his nose it seemed broken and he wasnt high enough for it to do any deep cuts and scarring but it was sure bleeding and it sure hurt

He went back to his hole and grabbed the bird from earlier now having both in his mouth before making his way to applechatter so that they could head back

@Estelle

@bugboymars

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old July 11th, 2023, 02:29 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
She worked hher teeth back and forth against the plastic and eventually was rewarded with a snap! she pulled the rest of the plastic off with her teeth and throw it off to the side. she'd deal with that trash later, forr now, this kit was her main concern...

"yeah, twolegs Often don't give two hoots about harmiing others" Lightningkiss replied to the kit "Now Where are Your Parents? I'd Best Take you Home, for some that live in this territory would be less pleasant to interact with"
"They d-died..." cola had fear on his eyes.
Old July 11th, 2023, 11:38 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
"They d-died..." cola had fear on his eyes.
"hmmm...." Lightningkiss Tilted Her Head. Well, She Couldn't Just take him back to Shadowclan, Dawnstar would surely have her skinned alive if she did that... "how old are you little one? "

Old July 11th, 2023, 12:02 PM

Quote:
"hmmm...." Lightningkiss Tilted Her Head. Well, She Couldn't Just take him back to Shadowclan, Dawnstar would surely have her skinned alive if she did that... "how old are you little one? "
"I-I only turned 5 moons last week..." Cola mewed.
Old July 11th, 2023, 08:47 PM
illeteriate insomniac

Bump Policy: 5 days

@Estelle @Ymir

Quickbite let out a huff, stalkinf through the bushes, thorns snagging on his fur. He had to make this catch quick. Tail twitching and ears straining to catch anyk ind of sound, the warrior emerged from the coverage of the prickly plants.

there.
The fat little thing sat idly, too busy gnawing on some bounty collected off the forest floor. So the predator made quick work, rushing the creature, flying over the short distance in between the two, and snapping it up in veir jaws. Crunch.
And the hunt was over.

A quick turn on his heal, and a moments stuggle through the barbed bush, they were back with the rest of the group. He merely nodded at Applechatter to signal he was ready to leave, narrowed eyes, clearly frustrated with himself. how could i find pride in me being a warrior when I show up late to patrol? how stupid this is.
Old July 11th, 2023, 09:41 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
@Zei @LongForgottenSnowyPelt [Next post should be Lightning removing the kit (I noticed kiss got rejected so was there another name you wanted her to go by?) or Cola leaving on their own. Otherwise Cougarivy will murk with no remorse]

Patrolling the area, the enforcer commander stopped as faint voices carried through the unnaturally clear bit of forest. Cougarivy's head cocked curiously and she crept her way towards the voices, moving downwind in order to remain conspicuous until she could figure out what was going on. Moving into view, she quickly recognized Shadowclan but then there was a kit that most definitely shouldn't be there. The small enforcer moved out of her hiding place and walked directly to the kit, ignoring the other Shadowclanner for the time being. It didn't pass her notice that the she-cat was doing quite the opposite of ridding their territory of the outsider. She stood over the kit, looking down her nose at it. It was rather old to be playing such the pathetic ploy. She looked back at Lighting, "Which one of you is taking it off our territory?" She glanced back at the outsider kit pointedly. "Or you can let me do it my way," she grinned.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing