Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by vellichor
Today 06:29 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Blaaze
Today 06:28 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 06:27 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:25 PM
♥︎ Rowan’s Art Contest ♥︎
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:19 PM

Old February 6th, 2021, 04:57 PM
I'm YOLOsixual & a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The Starcave

[ @Angelique ]

Bouncepaw

Bouncepaw did wake up, he looked so peaceful for a brief moment, almost as if he were a different cat entirely. After fully coming too, though, he regarded Ebonyfang and jumped to his paws, arching his back in a quick stretch, "Oh g-good morning!" he sputtered, regardless of if it was actually morning or not, "I think I went to S-Starclan, I talked to a really nice cat, she used to be a medicine cat apprentice...she said that she was proud of me, too...Did you dream, too?"

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old February 8th, 2021, 08:25 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Ebonyfang turned to his apprentice when he started talking. At least he had a dream. It was great to know starclan approved. He was pretty sure Bouncepaw would do alright. "Oh yes I dreamed. Not really big on telling others what happened though.", he meowed in his emotionless voice. Ebonyfang looked over at Shrewstep. "We might want to head back to camp.", he meowed.

// @Fletcher; @gs29513; \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old February 9th, 2021, 06:55 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

As the medicine cats stirred, Shrewstep shook himself quickly in an attempt to look less like he had spent the whole time they were here squirming in a mixture of awkwardness and the desire to try and visit Starclan with the medicine cats. He hadn't, but his fur was a bit dirty from all the brushing up against cave walls as he paced in a circle, keeping an eye out for anything that might have learned cats came here and sat unconscious for a long time. Yes, let's do that. he mewed, his tail already whisking out of sight as he headed out into the light. @Angelique @Fletcher
Old February 9th, 2021, 08:49 PM

[ @Angelique @gs29513 ]

Bouncepaw

Bouncepaw nodded his head in respect, not asking Ebonyfang any further questions. He quickly scampered over to Shrewstep, attempting to strike up another conversation. He asked a lot of quickfire questions, "Hello! Were you bored? H-how long were we gone? Did you feel weird?" he chattered, tail happily sticking up.

Bounceberry

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old February 17th, 2021, 07:10 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Well, Foxbite had certainly given her a lot to think about. It did.... follow what she had already planned to do, though for different reasons than he had listed, but she at least now had justification.
"I suppose it makes sense, what you're saying. My warriors won't like it, but I can only hope they understand I have everyone's best interest at heart."
Coldamber dipped her head to him.
"Thank you, but I must go now. I don't believe I have much time left here."
@BILL.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old February 22nd, 2021, 12:39 PM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

A mysterious cat with dark brown fur padded into the star cave.It was pitch black and cold,then a single beam of moon light illuminated the cave lighting it up as if the hole silverpelt came down to rest.The mysterious cats silver markings blazed like cold fire,and her green eyes darted around the cave in amazement.She had traveled far in search of a true home.Suddenly she felt tired and was drawn to a large crystal that stoon in the middle of the cave she stumbled towards it,soft pelts pressed against her sides wispy and quiet voices ushered her on.She lay against the stone that was glowing fiercely the voices grew louder,she then touched the stone with her nose,the voices stopped icy claws gripped her and everything went dark as she was plunged into a deep sleep.

(OPEN)
Old March 2nd, 2021, 06:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Angelique @Fletcher @Rani @Rainquail @implimm @Moon Lily
( Figured it’s about time for another mc meeting, and Moon lily mentioned something about Iris teaching everyone here so I mentioned moon as well)

Frostpaw stalked into the cave and glanced around. Good I’m here first at the medicine cat meeting, at least I look punctual, wouldn’t want to be late like Shadowclan and Windclan always is, and for once we beat Riverclan here. Shame Sparrowskip always comes, it’d be fun to squish Snakepaw but, Sparrowskip strikes me as a snitch, oh well she thought as she impatiently waited for the rest to arrive, she had left a bit early so she had no idea in Grainyflicker was coming on not, she just didn’t want to be the one stuck in camp caring for all the patients tonights.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 2nd, 2021, 06:30 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

The young tom knew he shouldnt be here alone alright he knew. It was dangerous, he wasnt even ten moons, he was technically an apprentice (not that it really counted for anything given the duties he had on the daily), and there was no real reason to believe he'd actually find anything here but... The whole argument with Sparrowskip was a big one this time and his mentor had just vanished afterwards, it'd been days and his scent was starting to go stale from the camp. They'd gotten into arguments before so he didnt want to believe the worst possibility here (he was mean sometimes yes but his words couldnt just drive someone away from the clan alone right) and ever a master at denial as he was Snakepaw was checking all of his options. Sparrowskip might be here the tom was religious he might have come here to pray or something and Snakepaw wouldnt have to go to Sootstar about his worries....

Snakepaw didnt even really believe in his justification though. It didnt stop his hopes from rising seeing a cat in the cave and rapidly fall again when it was Frostpaw (and only Frostpaw) but he sort of expected the outcome. A malestorm of emotions were flooding the tom and unsure how to deal with any of them he reached for the easiest one, anger.
"I'd say 'look what the fox dragged in' but thats probably too insulting to foxes isnt it? I dont think even those mangy horrible things would want to so much as touch you and they eat crowfood Ive heard. I do have to ask how in the world did you end up as medicine cat at all? You must have some supreme herb knowledge to make all of that worth it." He snarked gesturing to all of her "Though it would be entirely fair to chalk the whole thing up to some sort of cataclysmic mistake on everyones part. Tell me are you here to beg ~starclan~ to make you useful for once, it'd be useless but maybe give you hope."

He felt better already spitting all his vitriol that was festering in his chest at a target. But not good, not really.
@Angelique @Fletcher @Zesty Mango @Rainquail @implimm @Moon Lily

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old March 2nd, 2021, 06:30 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Ebonyfang went on ahead of his apprentice. He should know the way from his official ceremony. Of not he would find him. The tom looked over at Frostpaw And Snakepaw, who was already to hear. He wasn't last. With him Shadowclan wouldn't be last. "Good evening Frostpaw.", he meowed. The shadowclan medicine cat looked away to wait for Bouncepaw.

// @Zesty Mango; @Rani; @Rainquail; @Fletcher; @implimm; @Moon Lily; \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Last edited by Madelaine; March 2nd, 2021 at 06:31 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2021, 01:24 PM

@Angelique @Rani @Zesty Mango @Rainquail @implimm @Moon Lily

Bouncepaw

Bouncepaw had a pleasant walk, he'd taken a bit longer to get there partly because of his small size and odd eye. He eventually shuffled his way over and eagerly trotted over to the others. He plopped down, taking a seat next to Ebonyfang and giving a proud nod towards all the other medicine cats. He wanted to try and look professional, so he refrained from bursting into conversation like he usually did.

Bounceberry