Today 11:19 PM

Old December 21st, 2023, 10:05 AM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
✰ beetlewing ✰
╭─────╮
they/them ✰ stutter ✰ tc ✰ 22 moons ✰ tags ; @peppermintbubble.
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

trigger warnings for this post: none
beetlewing gently took cherrypaw by the scruff. ' we're going to g-go to the med-medicine cat's den, okay? get some of that off your tongue. '

mumble is one of the atari healers!
she has an open den policy.
healer's den

cobwebpawmumble
trackers
Old December 21st, 2023, 10:10 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnaby View Post
Fleckpaw

"There we go!" she mewed out loud in a happy tone. Her eyes glistened with pride as she was able to finally calm Foxkit down the poor thing still seemed distressed but she was able to handle it well.

Foxkit purred and began to cling onto Fleckpaw like glue, her tail wagging side to side as she climbed onto fleckpaw back.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 21st, 2023, 10:13 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
✰ beetlewing ✰
╭─────╮
they/them ✰ stutter ✰ tc ✰ 22 moons ✰ tags ; @peppermintbubble.
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

trigger warnings for this post: none
beetlewing gently took cherrypaw by the scruff. ' we're going to g-go to the med-medicine cat's den, okay? get some of that off your tongue. '
*Cherrypaw was panicking badly now, letting herself be dragged*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old December 21st, 2023, 10:30 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear || thunderclan medicine cat apprentice
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Exhaustion laced her limbs, her head whirling and spinning as she barrelled into the nursery. Her nose felt clogged by the mingled scents that fogged the air, her mind muddled with panic and worry as she ran. Her paws stung as they slammed into the frozen soil below, her head grappling with the entire situation that had been thrown at her. Heart accelerating, Springpaw’s eyes dragged from one feline to another as she struggled to traverse her way toward the nearly unconscious Tawnykit, her lips curling into a worried frown behind the leaf-like bundle that she held. Not good, and hopefully she wasn’t too late. “Make… room for… the both… of us… I need… to properly... disinfect… the wound… as soon… as possible… before it… worsens…” The calico admitted, moving her way next to the young kit before throwing down the bundle right next to her. She carefully used her paws to move any access fur to further examine the bite wound before moving the small pile of marigolds close to her so she could start chewing carefully to smear the paste into the wound.

“Drizzlecloud… should be… here soon… with some catmint… but… before then… I need… some cat… to help… put this… ragweed… in his mouth… it will… have to… do since… there is… no burnet… in the… storage… to increase… his strength,” Springpaw ordered, pushing the small fern-shaped herb towards any cat in particular that was close to her, using the other to carefully clean off the access blood that stuck its way along the area where the young feline had been bit. She needed to hurry, yet, hopefully, if Drizzlecloud didn’t get here soon, she’d have to order a cat to gather some catmint in the territory so she could press the leaves against the wound to properly soak out any of the venom from the wound itself.

@Omari @tallulah @BEAR. @dino. @MrWolfu @/everyone else involved

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; December 21st, 2023 at 04:25 PM.
Old December 21st, 2023, 10:53 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

SilverPaw Growled A Deep Word As He Looked Around For Anymore Dangerous Snakes To Attack Cats In The Nursery.

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old December 21st, 2023, 11:03 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
The sudden yowl jolted Wolfpaw away from Beachkit, and he was quick to close the distance between himself and Tawnykit. The first thing he saw was droplets of blood, then subtle movement beneath the moss the young cat had been by. Instantly, he moved to drag Tawnykit away - noticing a visible bite mark but not knowing what to do with it.

His faith in Drizzlecloud was low, but right now he'd rather the older cats tend to Tawnykit's injury while he dealt with whatever was in the moss. "Someone get Drizzlecloud or Springpaw!" He raised his voice to a yowl, not caring who he disturbed.

Then, he investigated the moss. It still moved slightly, and he could see coiled scales shifting between fuzzy strands. A warning rattle.

Wolfpaw was fortunately faster; his paw clubbing the snake hard enough to stun it, and his teeth meeting its throat. It thrashed in his jaws, desperately trying to escape -- to bite him with venom-dripping fangs, but he kept his hold until the writhing faded and finally, the rattlesnake was no more.

[ @BEAR. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @dino. @vellichor @naiad @Catherine @MelonMile @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @Quasar @Rani @Fawnhearted @rudolph @WinterMara @Poprock @clarice. @Wintersun @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @tallulah @peppermintbubble. @Bean_The_Cat @Tecumori @Tomura Shigaraki @ChristmasFawn @sol. @MockingRabbit @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @Caspian @Starii @Sakura. @lem~ @coldwind @Spookez. @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Leafy @The Doctor @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Barnaby @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @FrostyGalaxy @K1TTEN @Sunii @RavenzzGlow @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @leopardJiNgLe! @paris @Jungle @TheLostAmongTheStars @Moondrop @Micanomancy @hawkboi @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Red_Fang @endlesshax @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @Wally Darling~ @Moon Shark @KittyKombat7860 @CattleCaller. @lesbianism @chickadee @Eraserhead @CrimsonOaks @IntrovertIRL @MrWolfu meet the timber rattlesnake! they're slowly being established in wco territories so we have a venomous snake ]
Wetwhisker shot up from her nest. Grabbing Oatkit in her tail and leading her kit out. "Is there anything I can do?" She asked as she watched another cat grab the medicine cats.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 21st, 2023, 02:18 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
Hearing Bumblestar’s order to sweep the nursery with Mushroompaw, Redhawk nodded. She offered Wolfpaw another small smile before trotting to the den, but not before looking over her shoulder as Beetlewing was dragging Cherrypaw out. ”The m-medicine cats should be here s-soon,” she informed the warrior, confused as to why they would bring Cherrypaw to an empty den. As she spoke, Springpaw arrived and Red looked at the medicine cat apprentice, then to Beetlewing, hoping the warrior would realize the medicine cats were already here.

”Wetwhisker, h-help Springpaw with the r-ragweed.” It suddenly occurred to her that she was the one doing the ordering (what was she doing? she wasn’t the confident one, that had been Gentledoe) and she flattened her ears with an apologetic glance towards Bumblestar, looking back towards the wall she was inspecting. There wasn’t anything along it, that she could see… until she made it towards the back. Pulling the moss aside Red took notice of the small hole that was definitely big enough for a snake.

”Bumbles-star,” she called, glancing over her shoulder and flicking her tail to get her leader’s attention, ”there’s a h-hole here.” Turning back to observe it Red knew they’d need mud likely and something perhaps stronger to reinforce it to make sure this didn’t happen again. Looking to Mushroompaw, she asked, ”See anything o-over there?”

[ @dino. @finley.exe @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! @ChaosBringer. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; December 21st, 2023 at 02:19 PM.
Old December 21st, 2023, 02:36 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

Was Mudhound sulking in the bushes around camp? Yes. Was there a good reason for it? Yes- ok not really. They were sulking. Wolfpaw didnt like them! It was an accident though! A misunderstanding! But they didnt know how to fix it and so was sulking in the bushes.....

Until a large snake flew in from nowhere after lots of yelling and hit them square on the head. "Ow!" Rubbing at their head and grabbing the snake (after checking if it was really dead) a now irritable tripod marched back into camp and quickly identified the probable source of the toss. The nursery where lots of yelling was occurring.

Poking a large head in but not entering so as to not crowd the already crowded den the maine coon mix yelped "Who's in here throwing snakes?! That's not nice you dont toss food it couldve hurt me!" before being smacked utterly silent by the chaos they'd found. It didnt take long to get the bare facts: the snake had got in and bit a kit (a kid that was utterly damned upon looking at her state. Poor thing), Wolfpaw had killed it, and everyone was doing damage control.

Off handedly tucking the dead snake near them and mostly out of sight to not panic the kits further Mudhound looked wide eyed at Wolfpaw, an impressed expression on their face. "You killed it all on your own? That's impressive Wolfie! Most warriors would struggle even if they werent taken by surprise. Thanks for protecting the kits!" At this point Mudhound got a bit awkward, seemingly realizing they were talking to the apprentice who hated them. "Uh.... You ok? Didnt get bit? Just wanna make sure youre ok and don’t get missed in all this chaos." it was an unfortunate reality that it could happen especially with a kitten hurt, everything faded out and other small details could be lost. Wolfpaw looked alright but could easily be not doing ok mentally if not physically and he shouldn’t be forgotten. “Hey even if thing kinda get brushed under the nest in the clean up, you did well. You’ve been doing that a lot, even last time when I stuck my paw in my mouth and kinda ruined the thank you for helping me.

It’s not your fault Tansykit got bit and you saved a lot of others. I only know a bit about snakes (mainly garden snakes really) but they’re really hard and quick and this weird looking thing has got to be a record.”
Actually…. Examining the snake the tripod frowned at how weird it was. It has a…. Thingie on it that rattled when they poked it and just looked strange. “What’s up with this snake? What’s with the tail rattle, I’ve never seen one like this before…..”

@BEAR.

Last edited by Rani; December 21st, 2023 at 03:52 PM.
Old December 21st, 2023, 06:14 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

[SPOILER]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
Hearing Bumblestar’s order to sweep the nursery with Mushroompaw, Redhawk nodded. She offered Wolfpaw another small smile before trotting to the den, but not before looking over her shoulder as Beetlewing was dragging Cherrypaw out. ”The m-medicine cats should be here s-soon,” she informed the warrior, confused as to why they would bring Cherrypaw to an empty den. As she spoke, Springpaw arrived and Red looked at the medicine cat apprentice, then to Beetlewing, hoping the warrior would realize the medicine cats were already here.

”Wetwhisker, h-help Springpaw with the r-ragweed.” It suddenly occurred to her that she was the one doing the ordering (what was she doing? she wasn’t the confident one, that had been Gentledoe) and she flattened her ears with an apologetic glance towards Bumblestar, looking back towards the wall she was inspecting. There wasn’t anything along it, that she could see… until she made it towards the back. Pulling the moss aside Red took notice of the small hole that was definitely big enough for a snake.

”Bumbles-star,” she called, glancing over her shoulder and flicking her tail to get her leader’s attention, ”there’s a h-hole here.” Turning back to observe it Red knew they’d need mud likely and something perhaps stronger to reinforce it to make sure this didn’t happen again. Looking to Mushroompaw, she asked, ”See anything o-over there?”

[/SPOILER]

Mushroompaw(15/100)

Mushroompaw paced around the den, his eyes full of panic and fear. He snapped out of his trance once someone spoke to him. The young black tom shook his head and padded over to look into the hole. He stuck his nose in it an sniffed.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old December 21st, 2023, 06:14 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk

Wetwhisker snarled nervously, not directed at any cat. Just out of fear. Going to Springpaw she went to help with the herb (please have Springpaw's roleplyer mention me in the next post as well)

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3