by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 11:29 AM

Old November 27th, 2023, 05:16 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Starrypaw pretended to sleep in her nest, opening one green eye to peek over at Yellowpaw and see if he'd woken up after she'd accidentally tossed a mossball his way.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old November 27th, 2023, 06:59 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Cloverpaw wasn't prepared for the sudden ... noise that erupted from her mentors throat. If her fur wasn't already spiked up before, it certainly was now. The noise jolted her right awake - and almost into panic mode before she realized he was laughing. At a time like this? Over what?? The molly wracked her brain trying to figure out what had been so funny. Perhaps the idea of Rushingpaw being a good opponent? That would get a good chuckle out of me too... Ya, that was probably it. Should she laugh too? A positive mentor/apprentice relationship is beneficial to ones training after all...

Whatever it was that came out of her mouth was absolutely not a laugh. A wheeze? Maybe. Horrifying? Absolutely. But how did one just guffaw like Silverlark? Lucky for both of them his powerful pats knocked whatever air was left to wheeze right out of her.
"I- um, yes. The territory sounds perfect. I assume once I master fighting on solid ground we can advance to fighting in the ...erm... swampy terrtarin muck you mentioned?" She hadn't heard of that territory yet... but it was probably just a new piece of land shadowclan had conquered.

@Alchemist Kitsune
Old December 2nd, 2023, 06:41 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotAShoomyForChristmas View Post
Yellowpaw rolled around in his nest, looking around the den. He eventually got bored and fell half asleep. And then he woke u because someone SO RUDELY woke him up.
[Open]
Goop'paw: Male: He/him: Purrk: Lyrebird's Lullaby : Permanently active

"ouuuu!!! Mossball Head Got Mossball on Head" Goop'paw meowed as if it all made sense to him. he'd been watching as one apprentice had thrown the mossball at the one he would now call Mossball Head. he'd Call The Other Mossball Thrower. "Enough!" he mewed Mimicing Dawnstar's Voice. He busted into a Giggling fit, which lead to hiccups and flying moss shreds as he rolled about in his nest.

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old December 2nd, 2023, 07:58 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei Fenugreek View Post

Goop'paw: Male: He/him: Purrk: Lyrebird's Lullaby : Permanently active

"ouuuu!!! Mossball Head Got Mossball on Head" Goop'paw meowed as if it all made sense to him. he'd been watching as one apprentice had thrown the mossball at the one he would now call Mossball Head. he'd Call The Other Mossball Thrower. "Enough!" he mewed Mimicing Dawnstar's Voice. He busted into a Giggling fit, which lead to hiccups and flying moss shreds as he rolled about in his nest.
"Hey, watch where you're throwing!" Yellowpaw hissed. What a rat! "I'm mossball head? "Cause yours seams like it's made of moss." Yellowpaw silently laughed at his own joke. He knew that was stupid, but no one knew he did it.

"Dawn-!" Yellowpaw intended to tell supposed-Dawnstar the story, but turns out it was someone really good at imitating people. He glared at Gooppaw.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; December 2nd, 2023 at 08:00 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:07 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:

"Hey, watch where you're throwing!" Yellowpaw hissed. What a rat! "I'm mossball head? "Cause yours seams like it's made of moss." Yellowpaw silently laughed at his own joke. He knew that was stupid, but no one knew he did it.

"Dawn-!" Yellowpaw intended to tell supposed-Dawnstar the story, but turns out it was someone really good at imitating people. He glared at Gooppaw.
Goop'paw Mimicked Yellowpaw "Dawn-!" with a silly smile from his upside down position. rightening himself he giggled At Yellowpaw Before Mimicking Dawnstar again "Mossball Heads! Behave! or i Gonna Eat you!" he winked to let them know he wasn't serious at all

Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:20 PM

Quote:

Goop'paw Mimicked Yellowpaw "Dawn-!" with a silly smile from his upside down position. rightening himself he giggled At Yellowpaw Before Mimicking Dawnstar again "Mossball Heads! Behave! or i Gonna Eat you!" he winked to let them know he wasn't serious at all
Yellowpaw flattened his ears and hissed silently and quickly. "Mossbaw head! I'm as matuwe as a kit!" Yellowpaw said in a kit-like voice. He wasn't that good at voice acting. "Hello, Dawnstar? We got a newborn kit in the den." He replied.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:27 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:

Yellowpaw flattened his ears and hissed silently and quickly. "Mossbaw head! I'm as matuwe as a kit!" Yellowpaw said in a kit-like voice. He wasn't that good at voice acting. "Hello, Dawnstar? We got a newborn kit in the den." He replied.
Goop'paw stiffled a laugh. he thought this was just about the most amuzing thing ever. "you mean you?" he meowed mimicking Lynxfoot. then mimicking Dawnstar's Voice he meowed "I'm sorry i Don't think I Caught your name?"

Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:44 PM

Quote:

Goop'paw stiffled a laugh. he thought this was just about the most amuzing thing ever. "you mean you?" he meowed mimicking Lynxfoot. then mimicking Dawnstar's Voice he meowed "I'm sorry i Don't think I Caught your name?"
Yellowpaw twitched his nose and hissed, backing into the shadows. He launched himself at the cat, purposefully not dealing any damage but pretending to snap at them. "Why me? Can't you mess with someone with as much intelligence as you have?"

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; December 2nd, 2023 at 08:45 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:53 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:

Yellowpaw twitched his nose and hissed, backing into the shadows. He launched himself at the cat, purposefully not dealing any damage but pretending to snap at them. "Why me? Can't you mess with someone with as much intelligence as you have?"
Goop'paw giggled "Cause your Funny" He meowed in Yellowpaws Voice. "and it was funny watching that apprentice over there throw that mossball at you" he meowed pointing a paw towards Starrypaw ( @Rose )

Old December 4th, 2023, 03:53 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Risingpaw**
@Alchemist Kitsune @Undertaker

The young she-cat rose from her nest. It was still dark but it was crisp with the morning air. She’d never experienced such a cold before but each day seemed to beat the last and even with her long gray and white pelt it didn’t seem a match. She attributed her pained breaths over the last couple days to the chill in the air and her breathing being slightly more painful explained the tiredness. She figured all of the cats likely felt similarly so she was determined not to let the feeling slow her down, nobody else was letting it slow them down so it wouldn’t stop her, nope nope! No way! She wasn’t sure if it was the tightness in her chest or the cold air that had woken her early but it didn’t really matter now anyway, did it? She was awake and she could start training for the day. She was so close to her warrior ceremony, she could feel it. She was still two moons shy of being old enough for the average warrior but she was made into an apprentice super young so obviously she wasn’t ordinary, now was she? And her Papa Elmshadow was the medicine cat and her Moomoo was an enforcer now and she had her Anty Lark was also an enforcer and the bestest fighter in Shadowclan and Miss Ivy was the commander of the enforcers. No no, she was not ordinary, she’d be a warrior next meeting, she just knew it! She was ready and trained by the best in Shadowclan! And Miss Star had let her pick her very own name too! Yup, not ordinary. Risingpaw lifted herself from her nest but as soon as her legs locked into place they felt suddenly jellied and they collapsed beneath her. A thin puff of dust rose up around her from the squished nest. Oh, it was time to change out her nest, yep, it was awfully dirty.

She pushed the strange episode from her mind and stood up again. Her legs still felt shaky but she chalked that up to the adrenaline of falling the first time and moved herself out of her nest. Just the little bit of movement made her chest ping with overexertion. She squeezed her pale blue eyes shut, willing away the tightness. When she opened them again, the vision was slightly unfocused and she realized that maybe something wasn’t right after all. If this was how everybody felt during the cold moons then there was no way they were doing what they were doing, right? Or maybe she was just being silly and Papa Elmshadow would tell her so. Either way, maybe it was a good excuse to go visit her grandfather. Risingpaw stepped toward the entrance that would lead her out into the familiar clearing, destined to simply cross the packed dirt to the equally as familiar medicine den, where the scent of herbs had become almost as comforting as Moomoo’s morning rising and shining speech. The large apprentice took another step but the pain lit through her chest again and it wouldn’t expand to bring the air in. She stopped, concentrating on the rising panic of not being able to breathe. Her head ducked and her mouth hung open, her pale eyes alight with the panic. Her legs weakened and collapsed beneath her again and her claws scraped out at the dirt around her as she desperately tried to pull in the air, as though her claws could find purchase on anything that would shove the air into her. But the weakness was all consuming and she could not keep her claws pushed out, much less keep them gripped into the dirt. Her chest twitched and her eyes dulled then closed and a final relaxation settled over Risingpaw’s body, a stillness that had never found the constantly bouncing young she-cat until a death too soon.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing