Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:21 AM
Bouncing around the Vine...
by Badwolf
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:16 AM
What does the pfp of the...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:16 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 11:15 AM

Old August 21st, 2023, 07:47 AM
become seagull

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Rugged Range

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
Winterpaw existed. Lonely.
[OPEN]

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old August 21st, 2023, 07:53 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
Marigoldleap saw the patrol leader and then heard her remarks. No one should be talked to that way. If she was in a bad mood she didn't need to take it on poor Amberpaw. "She was here before anyone else was so I don't know who you're yelling at.", she growled. The molly turned around and looked at the apprentice. "feel free to stick next to me if you want.", she told Amberpaw. One last angry look at the other warrior she made her way out the makeshift camp.

[ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~; @Sklee; ]
AntlerBlizzard
This cat had some guts but whatever. AntlerBlizzard followed the cats out and slipped infront of them. She was the patrol leader after all.

"Ok! Let's get started!"

[Could one of you please remind me what the patrol is for? I have the memory of a rock Also I just wanted to say that AntlerBlizzard's thoughts don't reflect my own! You two are wonderful!]
[ @Sklee - AmberPaw ]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old August 21st, 2023, 07:58 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBat View Post

Moonkit

She laid onto her side as she passed the moss back, while she yawned.
Sparrowkit passed the moss back to Moonkit, barely noticing when Moonkit yawned.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old August 21st, 2023, 11:35 AM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sparrowkit passed the moss back to Moonkit, barely noticing when Moonkit yawned.
Moonkit sighed as she mewed, “I’m so bored….is there anything else we can do?” She asked with her head tilted
Old August 21st, 2023, 11:56 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.

Sparrowkit meowed hewe haw o(there has to) be, trying to figure out what else they could do. @FruitBat
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old August 21st, 2023, 02:54 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlow View Post

Lionpaw - The Perfect
RiverClan | Apprentice | He/Him | 5 moons | 71/100
The golden apprentice twitched his ear, for a moment having thought he heard an all too familiar, and annoying, voice. He forced a single eye back open, and low and behold, there was Minkkit loafing right beside him. Great, just the cat he wanted to see. He grimaced as she poked him with her paw and asked if he was sleeping. His limbs were still sore from overuse and her prodding reminded his muscles of that fact.

"Not anymore," he groaned. If he weren't so tired he might have growled at her, but instead all that came out was a quiet grumble. Lionpaw rolled over on his side before she could poke his face, now having his back face the runty kitten.

What was she even doing here? He hadn't seen her since that one meeting, the one where he basically told her to drown herself in the river. A slight feeling of guilt washed over him. Had she actually done just that? He knew there was something wrong with her but he never thought she'd be dumb enough to actually listen to him. Well, he'd only meant it as sarcasm, so if she did get hurt then that was on her!

Lionpaw rolled his head, craning to look back up at Minkkit. She didn't look any different from usual, except for... he looked a bit closer, squinting his eyes as he studied her face. Why were her eyes red like that? Had she been crying? He didn't take Minkkit for a crier, it just didn't seem like something she'd do. Hell, he didn't think she could even get sad enough to cry! She was always giggling creepily about one thing or another.

"What's wrong with your face? Were you crying or something?" It's not like he cared if she was, he was just curious. Plus, it might reveal something embarrassing he could use to tease her with later. Yeah, that's what this was, he was just prodding her for ammunition! Totally not worried at all for her well-being~

(Eehehehe I love Minkkit! )

@Rose

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker
She/Her | Monkey's Paw Purrk - Permanent Photophobia & Flock Together (T1)

Perceptive - in a sense - blue eyes stared silently down at Lionpaw as he rolled over, efficiently turning his back on her -- and efficiently allowing her to get distracted by a passing butterfly. A slender paw reached up on it's own accord, reaching out for the insect. Minkkit didn't know if it was her smaller-than-average size that did it, or her odd stillness, or the very convenient Flock Together purrk, but after flitting around a little hesitantly, the butterfly swished down, perching on the molly's extended paw with a sense of reluctance.

"Shhh, yellow-friend." Minkkit reprimanded, her voice morphing into an odd, lilting melody. Then again, the silvery-furred, abnormally small, strange-eyed kitten was nothing if not odd. What had Lionpaw said, again? 'Not anymore'? What was he talking about... Oh, she had asked if he was sleeping. Asked and forgotten, like so many other things.

"See this butterfly? Remember the fly that got squished in the Nursery? He's back." All but waving the butterfly on her paw in his face, the smaller feline leaned forward until her face was hovering a couple inches from his. Well, it was most certainly a breach of personal space, but Minkkit didn't realize that. All she did was stare at Lionpaw in eerie, contemplative silence.

Of course, she did open her mouth to speak after a few moments, when the insect she held got tired of sitting in one place and flitted off. Her face? Minkkit could count a number of things wrong with faces. Like ears, and teeth, and whiskers, and... Oh, wait, that was probably not what Lionpaw meant. But! Tails were so.. shudder.. strange. No wait, tails weren't part of faces. Minkkit quite liked her tail, actually. Lifting the extension in question, the slim female tucked her paws under her and then wrapped her tail around herself.

Finally satisfied, her attention zeroed in on Lionpaw once more, who she supposed was waiting for an answer. To..? What had he asked, again? Oh yeah, her eyes. What was wrong with her eyes..? Minkkit had no idea.

She blinked down at Lionpaw, and then again and again, because now it felt like there was something in her eyes, which was ridiculous. There wasn't anything in her eyes, or on her face or. . . "Minkkit not cry." Lie. Lie, Minkkit had cried a lot recently. From pain, nothing more. "Wait. Minkkit do cry." She paused, and then pointed to herself, brow furrowing as she tried to recount the events that had led up to so-called crying. "Looked for Otterkit, didn't find. Fell in water."

Her words halted, breath stilled, heart sped up with quiet terror. "Furry... furry brown . . . thing did something to eyes." Trembling slightly, Minkkit hunched down to his level and attempted to curl into a little ball, paws tucked over her eyes. "Can't see anymore.. Can see." She amended her statement after a moment, casting a fearful glance towards the cloudy sky, as if afraid the sun would peek out again. "Sun burns eyes. Sun is a meanie." She finished weakly, peeking out from under one grey-tipped paw to look at Lionpaw.

"Moon is much, much nicer." Minkkit blinked owlishly at him, as if waiting for a verdict. "Does yellow-friend prefer the night like I do?"

[ Lionpaw is an adorable little mister, eeeeee. Love the lad so much, would very much like to pet him. ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old August 21st, 2023, 03:25 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ 57/100
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Springpaw was letting herself just 'float' around in this void for a bit, she called it the void since she didn't know what it was. She does know that she felt all floaty in a way as she contemplated random thoughts. Well, that was before she could actually feel herself being nudged by some outside force? Oh she could still actually feel herself being pushed, that was great since it meant she wasn't dead. That didn't help much since she couldn't just wake up to see who it was nudging her, the only thing she could even do was let out a groan.

@carmen [sorry for the late response]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old August 21st, 2023, 03:45 PM
See you soon.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sparrowkit meowed hewe haw o(there has to) be, trying to figure out what else they could do. @FruitBat
Moonkit

She began to sit up as she looked around, “….well…maybe we can find something to do!” She spoke with shines in her orange eyes and her toothy grin.
Old August 21st, 2023, 06:06 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbreon_22 View Post

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
Winterpaw existed. Lonely.
[OPEN]
~Blazekit, 3 moons, He/him~

Blazekit stalked loudly towards Winterpaw, wanting to play. He lunged at Winterpaw, aiming for their back.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old August 21st, 2023, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBat View Post

Moonkit

She began to sit up as she looked around, “….well…maybe we can find something to do!” She spoke with shines in her orange eyes and her toothy grin.
Sparrowkit agreed. She meowed weah! The tiny three pawed kit looked around, her amber eyes shining with kithood innocence.