Last post by Luna16
Today 08:50 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:47 PM

Old December 19th, 2023, 06:23 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: How many tales will I have to tell before I go on my own adventure?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Yellowpaw took Dawnstar saying that a warrior should listen to him as a compliment and watched happily as Thornclaw exited camp.(late whoops)

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old December 20th, 2023, 04:38 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3)

Darkfall shouldn’t have gone out of camp. He should’ve stayed put and waited patiently for the healer to come back. At least, that’s what he was thinking now that he made his way back into camp with the dead body of one of his clanmates dangling from his jaws.

He hadn’t intended for this to happen – he just wanted to find out what Finch (Larkfire) was doing that required her to be out of camp so long. It was lonely in the medicine cat’s den without her. Dragging Starrywisp’s body into the center of the clearing, he set her down gently. She was gone far too soon… She had a long life ahead of her, and she died for what?

He wasn’t quite too sure what to do as all the names of his clanmates were still fuzzy, but he had to do something…

”STARRYWHISP IS DEAD!” The Enforcer called out. He didn’t know what else to do. Should he call for Daw- Star? Starry? No… Big Bird? No no, that can’t be right. Hmmm… Dawny maybe…? Wait now that he was thinking about it, clearly Dawn and Star had some kind of significance. Stardawn? Ew definitely not. Dawnstar?

As he put the name together correctly for the first time since hitting his head, a flood of memories washed over him once again. Visions of amber eyes staring down at him, a large dark shape in the corner of a den surrounded by cat pelts, a small-frail body at his paws with those amber eyes staring at him disapprovingly-

The whole ordeal made his head spin and he fought down the urge to vomit. That last memory in particular was a sore subject for him. He didn’t remember all of the details but that cat at his paws had been important to him… That was Fallenpaw, right? His sister?

Distractions. He had to stop getting distracted ”Dawnstar!” he called out to his leader, hoping she’d hear. She had to know, he had to tell her where he found the body and that the medicine cat, whose name seemed scrambled in his memories was missing. He was starting to remember more things, so the events were starting to get scrambled and his head was pounding but he wouldn’t allow himself to forget. Starrywisp was at the border, medicine cat gone.
[Decided last second that I didn’t want to clan mention. Sorry for the messy post, had to get it done and am feeling icky + tired @Undertaker @Rose @Alchemist Kitsune for Silverlark reaction @SuspiciousMindz for Hawkbite)

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:16 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch | Agatha Kitty

It was just one thing after another, wasn't it? Had he heard that announcement correctly? Hawkbite dragged himself away from his task and approached, almost cautiously. His eyes widened with horror before they'd darken. She'd only just been made a warrior!

Hawkbite stared down at the body of his former apprentice, leaning down a bit and burying his nose in her fur. A small sigh escaped him before he'd stand up straight and take a few steps back, his gaze averting from Starrywisp's body and at Darkfall. He wasn't aware of the tom's situation. "What happened?" He inquired bitterly.

@Dark

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 20th, 2023, 04:48 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Cedarkit ate a snack while watching the drama. Oh darn, a big cat died. He looked around for his Mama- the only cat he would ever like, but didn't see her, so he flounced into the warrior's den to go bite someone's tail.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 20th, 2023, 04:58 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Palepaw

shadowclan apprentice | 6 moons | she/her

The calico molly had been dozing in the clearing, watching other cats do whatever. She was thinking about if she should go ask her mentor for some training or go get some prey to eat when a screaming warrior came into camp, carrying a corpse. Palepaw's blue eyes widened in terror. Apparently the cat's name was Starrywhisp. Her eyebrows raised and her ears pricked she watched the drama go on, unsure if she could do something. It was probably better to let the big cats handle the situation and just watch. This was.. interesting? Terrifying? She didn't quite know how to descripe it.

[ open ]
Old December 20th, 2023, 05:40 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost_17 View Post

Cougarbite smiled. "I'm going to go check on the other kits." He said, and left his mate to play with forestkit.

"Yeah! I've pwayed it with my sibwings before!" Foresktit told her.

DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom smiled to Cougarbite then looked down to Forestkit. "Alright, daring! I know a few ways to play it. There's one where we swipe it back and forth, or keep it in the air, or, we try to hit each other with the moss to test speed and coordination!" She explained, her tail swishing excitedly behind her.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old December 20th, 2023, 06:40 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

It's been pretty lively this moon and in all the worst ways. It had the long-standing Queen of Shadow in an extra testy mood. She might feel better if she appointed new Enforcers, but still had to hear about that. The yowl from outside stating a death followed by her name had Dawnstar's claws dragging along the floor of her den. Her hackles rose, enlarging the already tremendous molly, while she hastily exited her den.

Her fierce amber glare located the body and yowling Enforcer nearby it. Her paws brought her straight to them while she gritted her teeth. Another one?! The fourth body brought to her this moon, and of course, it just had to be the newest of her warriors, Starrywisp. Her newest commander already asked the question she was sure was on everyone's mind.

Dawnstar lifted her eyes from Starrywisp's still form to Darkfall. The anger that lit up her orbs like fire dimmed a bit as they rested on Darkfall. Aware of his head injury, she decided against snapping at him since it would most likely get her nowhere. Her eyes danced searchingly around the tom, unable to spot the gray pelt of her daughter.

Hadn't she told Larkfire to stay with Darkfall to ensure his memory return... why the hell had he been outside of camp when he should be in the medicine den? Dawnstar didn't need him getting into more trouble on top of his amnesia. She had limited Enforcers as it was! "Where is Larkfire? She's supposed to be with you." She hissed softly well aware that she wasn't going to like the answers to either question that asked of the Enforcer.
@Dark

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old December 20th, 2023, 08:52 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3)

The large tom’s brows furrowed when… Hawkbite was it…? Asked him what happened. Honestly, he wasn’t sure. He had gotten there far too late to have been able to do anything about it, and when he got there there were two bodies. Perhaps it was the other cat he scented there?

As he opened his mouth to give his hypothesis, the Queen of Mean herself made an entrance. Bright blue orbs met her amber ones, and the tom couldn’t help but feel the urge to get away, to get out of there. She was angry, and it felt as if some of that anger was directed at him.

He didn’t get the chance to answer the initial question because it was then that the leader personally addressed him. Larkfire…? That was uhh… he wracked his head for something that would help — Finch maybe? His memories though coming back were still scrambled and the strain was giving him a massive headache. Frowning, he simply shook his head.

”I don’t… know.” he mewed solemnly ”I… was looking for her. She left me in there and it had been a long time. I wanted to make sure she was alright.” he nodded as if confirming that that was indeed what he was doing.

”By the border — the one with the ravine, I found Starrywisp and another cat there, already dead. Fin- Larkfire’s scent was there too with another cat but I couldn’t find them.” Not very helpful, he knew, but that’s all he knew right now. He had no idea where the medicine cat had gone.

His confused look was quickly replaced with one of determination. He still couldn’t wrap his head around why the healer initially lied about her name. Had she just been being silly? Well, whatever the case may be, she was gone and needed to be found.

”I'll find her.” he promised ”I'll bring her back.”

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 21st, 2023, 01:54 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Sharpfrost chilled in the clearing

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old December 21st, 2023, 07:27 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Snakestorm yawned.

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United