'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

★彡 ElkKit 彡★
|He/him | 4 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Kit |
Light brown fur with white highlights, and deep blue eye

@raggedstalagmite.

Elkkit smiled as he watched Bearkit play with the dead butterfly. He found it amusing how Bearkit was so fascinated with the tiny creature. When Bearkit asked about his voice, Elkkit let out a small laugh. ' ' I don'ts talk funnys, Bearkit. This is just hows I talk,' ' he said, playfully nudging his friend with his nose. He then saw the dragonfly that Bearkit had caught and marveled at its beauty. ' ' Wow, thats is a pretty dragonfly,' ' he said, walking over to get a closer look. ' ' Can I holds it?' ' he asked, his eyes wide with excitement.

Elkkit was amazed by the dragonfly's iridescent wings and the way they shimmered in the sunlight. ' ' It's so beautiful,' ' he whispered, almost afraid to touch it. ' ' I wish I could keep it forever. ' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 18th, 2023, 07:31 AM
meine maus.

Bump Policy: daily !! i love to rp !!
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. View Post
★彡 ElkKit 彡★
|He/him | 4 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Kit |
Light brown fur with white highlights, and deep blue eye

@raggedstalagmite.

Elkkit smiled as he watched Bearkit play with the dead butterfly. He found it amusing how Bearkit was so fascinated with the tiny creature. When Bearkit asked about his voice, Elkkit let out a small laugh. ' ' I don'ts talk funnys, Bearkit. This is just hows I talk,' ' he said, playfully nudging his friend with his nose. He then saw the dragonfly that Bearkit had caught and marveled at its beauty. ' ' Wow, thats is a pretty dragonfly,' ' he said, walking over to get a closer look. ' ' Can I holds it?' ' he asked, his eyes wide with excitement.

Elkkit was amazed by the dragonfly's iridescent wings and the way they shimmered in the sunlight. ' ' It's so beautiful,' ' he whispered, almost afraid to touch it. ' ' I wish I could keep it forever. ' '
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ
⁵ ᵐᵒᵒⁿˢ ; ᵃᵐᵃᵇ ⁻ ⁿᵒⁿ ᵇⁱⁿᵃʳʸ ; ʰᵒᵐᵒˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ
curly-furred, cinnamon and black tortie with copper eyes.
stature of a tiny bear cub.

bearkit offered him the dragonfly, letting out a small purr. whiskers twitching in amusement, he placed the dragonfly atop elkkit's nose, giggling softly.

``now you just look funny!`` he said, hiccuping. smiling, he looked around for another insect.

a ladybug! bearkit loved those. `` look, elkkit, it's a ladybug!`` he exclaimed, pouncing up at the flying ladybug.
Old December 18th, 2023, 08:24 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Meadowkit

Meadowkit sneaks around, gathering info on the oldies, apparently she's a stand in intel gatherer.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old December 18th, 2023, 11:31 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

Rosecloud
Rosecloud pads into the clearing and goes over to a sunny spot where she flops over and lays there for a bit. She closes her eyes, feeling the warmth soak into her fur, down into her skin. She felt so calm and so comfortable.
Old December 18th, 2023, 11:59 AM

Bump Policy: 48-72 Hours
My Mood: Thirsty

buzzardclaw

female - warrior - 49 moons

the she-cat sat quietly in the clearing, looking up at the sky. waiting calmly for something to happen. perhaps she should go hunting? but she wouldn't want to leave alone, and no one had told her to go anywhere. she closed her eyes and sighed.

{OPEN}
Old December 18th, 2023, 02:41 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Hmm, his words had produced quite a reaction. Ever the gentleman, Shrewstep draped his tail over Alderblossom's shoulders in some sort of comfort, eyes growing wider and wider as she explained that life in the forest had been essentially flipped on its head. He had the decency not to interrupt her tale, but as soon as she appeared to reach the conclusion his maw was in motion, spilling words like a waterfall sent forth water.

Windclan? And they've agreed to it? There's no way! that was his first thought. The only Windclan cat he'd seen be friendly to a Shadowclanner was that weird little one with the twisted leg, who'd been quite buddy buddy with both Marigoldpaw and Rookscreech. He hadn't cared for her himself, she made fun of his small size far too often, and quite frankly he had no idea what his friend and sortof-niece had seen in her. She had been loud, annoying, and not likely to be of any use in a fight with her front paw deformed. Some cats were functional with deformities and such, and that was all well and good, but she had neither the strength nor the mentality for it.

I doubt the bunnies'll be any threat, especially not during leafbare their prey tended to be hibernating at that time, if he recalled correctly, and no one wanted to start a fight when snow was on the ground. but why on earth would they agree to it? Has Twilightstar gone crazy? or perhaps they hadn't agreed to it and it was just Dawnstar's idea. Shrewstep knew Twilightstar was clever enough, but if she actually agreed to this he might have to rethink his grudging respect. Surely her clanmates will disagree with her on working with us after how many of them we've killed though, to be fair, Windclan had taken a few Shadowclanners as well back in the day even if she has gone that soft in her old age. Twilightstar must be far and away the oldest leader in the clans right now, perhaps the moons had caught up with her and she was loosing her touch.

Alderblossom's swiftly qualified comment about Windclan being justified in taking revenge earned a small smirk from Shrewstep. Careful, don't let anyone catch you saying something like that! I won't tell he tossed a wink airily in her direction but Dawnstar doesn't take kindly to disloyalty. He wasn't her biggest fan, far from it, but he'd seen enough cats die to know that maybe messing with her wasn't the best idea. Revolutions rose and fell again as swiftly as the seasons, and by now he was used to her heavier paw than usual. When he'd mostly know Icestar it had seemed absurd, but now it was more familiar than the Shadowclan of his kithood. Comforting, even. No one worried about upsetting others by having opinions because they all voiced the same ones, and fought the same cats. Had the same bloodthirsty attitude. It worked well that way. Yes Shadowclan had changed, but in time, Shrewstep had changed with it. @paris

Alderblossom
ShadowClan Warrior - She / Her

The tortoiseshell she-cat gave a purr.

''If I remember correctly, a lot of ShadowClan and WindClan warriors oppose the idea,'' Alderblossom paused.

''I'm not so sure how many warriors agree or disagree with Twilightstar in WindClan.''

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Larkswoop: BUT3, FTT3, LL
Robinsnow: WI, AK
Fireflypaw / Flicker: TC, AK, MR
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue
Old December 18th, 2023, 05:02 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

-FORESTSTRIKE-
"Classified She-cat Smooth-talker"

Foreststrike idly awaited for someone to impress. He was a rather handsome lad- he tended to lure she-cats in with his flirticous ways and not feel bad about it. Time to wait- or, he could hang with his buddies. Hm... hard decision.

(Open)

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old December 18th, 2023, 05:51 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post

WIth slugbelly dead and his stupid tongue lashing out, he always have to hear the ones who are right, with the apprentices telling him to be respectful he gave a sigh as dawnstar entered the interaction and spoke. Of course he didn't want to spend the isolation outside in the cold, he had to quickly respond after dawnstar finished. His ears lowering as he submitted to the fact he should have been more respectful, how foolish was he to be disrespectful"I'm sorry Dawnstar" he started before adding on"Yes Dawnstar" he turned around and silently led Dawnstar to Slugbelly,
He was stupid very stupid.

[ next post at sunkissed creek]
Dawnstar peered long and hard Thornclaw who quickly stopped back talking with the warning in place. She couldn't tell if he was actually apologetic or if he just didn't want to be stuck outside on his own for the rest of the season. She huffed and then padded out behind the tom.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old December 18th, 2023, 07:44 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom smiled, her tail-tip flicking beside her. "In that case, I'd love to stay with you, prince." She said with a warm gaze. The scarred molly's gaze turned to Forestkit once more. "Have you ever played moss ball?" DreamingBloom asked with excitement. She used to play that game all the time as a kit.

(I'm so sorry this is so late. I completely forgot about this!)
Cougarbite smiled. "I'm going to go check on the other kits." He said, and left his mate to play with forestkit.

"Yeah! I've pwayed it with my sibwings before!" Foresktit told her.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old December 19th, 2023, 09:42 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Alderblossom didn't seem terribly amused by his little joke, which was fair enough he supposed. It might be in poor taste or mildly alarming if one was actually contemplating a bit of disloyalty, or was completely on board with Dawnstar. Shrewstep hmmmed somewhat thoughtfully at her response to his disbelief, nodding at the second observation. He was fairly certain that there would be quite a few protests, but most of the cats in that clan seemed devoted to her beyond what he could imagine feeling for a leader, and would bow to her decision in the end.

When Shrewstep finally got around to responding, it was with the air of one who was closing off a conversation. Alderblossom didn't seem to have much more information to give him, and there were surely other fish to fry. If he wanted Dawnstar to let him stick around past a moon he'd better get hunting or something soon. I suppose we'll find out at the next gathering. he mewed, before deciding to throw in a small, flirty wink and I hope to see you around again soon, pretty flower! before he got to his feet, swishing his tail behind him as he waltzed away because he was just that cool. Obviously. @paris