Today 05:42 AM

Old December 16th, 2023, 10:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
OspreySplash had overheard that the clan was looking for enforcers. What, no.. she wasnt eaves dropping! Never!

She saw HawkBite and ran over, skidding to a stop.

'Heeeey- I heard in passing that you were recruiting enforcers? What would one have to do to be considered for that role?'
@SuspiciousMindz

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite sat up abruptly, his tail twitched with annoyance, although he chose to entertain this warrior. "What have you done to prove your worth?" He inquired back, somewhat curious if this feline had a reason. Thinking of it, what was her name? Osprey something? Hawkbite could barely keep track these days, so many new warriors or apprentices showing up.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 16th, 2023, 11:14 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
Icy green-blue eyes fill with a blue fire of hate. The young she-cat hates it here - she hates it so much. The four-moon-old she-cat can't help but look around the ShadowClan Clearing as she frowns at a nearby kit who seems to be happy to be here. The Deputy's daughter - albeit reluctantly - looks at that cat and frowns at the other kit. Dreamkit's beautiful lilac-point fur is then perfectly groomed with a well-placed, warm tongue before the she-cat looks at the other kit and frowns once again.

"What is it you want?" She mews, her words harsh and biting when she speaks. She does not know this feline, and it bothers her that they'd look at her with those eyes that seem so... stop it, Dreamkit. She thinks to herself before her blank, icy cold mask of indifference is replaced - leaving her face as cold as a statue carved of marble.

@vellichor
•° Larkkit °•
Shadow Fiend • Mind Reader

Lark-- wait. Larkkit had truly been minding her own business, taking in all the cats in this Clan. There were. So. Many. It was a bit overwhelming, which was how the fluffy kitten had found herself wedged in a corner of the camp, mouth slightly agape, watching. Well, she was watching until a sharp, obnoxious kit voice pierced her ears. She flattened them immediately and shot an annoyed look at a rather stuck-up looking cat.

Ice-blue eyes squinted in this cat's direction, and Larkkit had to stop herself from curling her lip. "Stop looking at me all... weird." There was practically no emotion on this weird kit's face, and it kind of unnerved her. She wouldn't let that show, of course, so it remained as just a small stir in her belly. "You talked to me, oh high and mighty. What is it that you want, huh?" She spoke curtly, her tone biting.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 17th, 2023, 10:14 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost_17 View Post

i’m sure it wouldn’t be an issue. i know of toms who stay in the nursery with their kits all the time, another molly wouldn’t matter” Cougarbite assured

DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom smiled, her tail-tip flicking beside her. "In that case, I'd love to stay with you, prince." She said with a warm gaze. The scarred molly's gaze turned to Forestkit once more. "Have you ever played moss ball?" DreamingBloom asked with excitement. She used to play that game all the time as a kit.

(I'm so sorry this is so late. I completely forgot about this!)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old December 17th, 2023, 11:43 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Yellowpaw existed
[activity post, but open]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old December 17th, 2023, 12:22 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 ElkKit 彡★
|He/him | 4 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Kit |
Light brown fur with white highlights, and deep blue eyes.

ElkKit would emerge from the nursery with a yawn as he blinked the tiredness from his eyes. He'd look around for a moment before laying eyes on a light orange & dark orange pelt. He rushed over screaming ' ' MOM! MOM! ' ' ElkKit says as he dove under her legs. He looks up at her with a crooked smile before speaking sheepishly again. ' ' HI! ' ' he makes out excitedly. ElkKit then looks around the clearing before he rolls out from under his mom's legs and lays on his back as he plays with a dried-out leaf.

@leopardJiNgLe! @Sunii [in case FleaPaw/BluebellKit wants to interact with his mom and sibs] @raggedstalagmite. [in case BearKit wants to say hi]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 17th, 2023, 05:42 PM
meine maus.

Bump Policy: daily !! i love to rp !!
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. View Post
★彡 ElkKit 彡★
Light brown fur with white highlights, and deep blue eyes.

ElkKit would emerge from the nursery with a yawn as he blinked the tiredness from his eyes. He'd look around for a moment before laying eyes on a light orange & dark orange pelt. He rushed over screaming ' ' MOM! MOM! ' ' ElkKit says as he dove under her legs. He looks up at her with a crooked smile before speaking sheepishly again. ' ' HI! ' ' he makes out excitedly. ElkKit then looks around the clearing before he rolls out from under his mom's legs and lays on his back as he plays with a dried-out leaf.

@leopardJiNgLe! @Sunii [in case FleaPaw/BluebellKit wants to interact with his mom and sibs] @raggedstalagmite. [in case BearKit wants to say hi]
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ
⁵ ᵐᵒᵒⁿˢ ; ᵃᵐᵃᵇ ⁻ ⁿᵒⁿ ᵇⁱⁿᵃʳʸ ; ʰᵒᵐᵒˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ
curly-furred, cinnamon and black tortie with copper eyes.
stature of a tiny bear cub.

bearkit made a low purr, appearing from outside of a large bramble bush beside him. trilling, he playfully pounced atop elkkit, batting his big paws at elkkit with a high-spirited intention. giggling, he sat beside elkkit, laying on his back next to him. a large smile drooped across his muzzle, a happy undertone in his gravelly voice. `` hello elkkit! guess what? i'm 5 moons old now! only a moon left until i'm an apprentice! i'm so excited! `` he exclaimed, batting his paws at a butterfly that had flown close. giggling once more, he jumped back onto his paws, pouncing on the butterfly.

catching it between his paws, claws sheathed, he ducked down, lifting his paw up in the slightest to see what the butterfly looked like. it had mainly blue coloring, but the outlines of the wings turned black before the main outline turned white. gorgeous!.``a palos verdes blue..`` he said with a nerdy undertone, tail flicking in amusement as he stared at the beautiful butterfly. he just wanted to admire it at this point; he had completely forgotten about elkkit for a second! ``oh! sorry, elkkit. i forgot you were right there...`` he chuckled nervously, not bothering to tear his copper gaze away from the beautiful insect.
Old December 17th, 2023, 05:57 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Rose

The she-cat huffed and sat back down as her clanmates got busy chasing and snarling at Smalltail. She didn't pay much attention to what the exile said, she's heard it a billion times since she took up the mantle of leader. They're going to rip out all her lives, she's a bad leader and they're going to bring her down, blah blah blah. No one's succeeded in touching her rank and any traitor after her life was often the one who ended up buried instead.

Still, she was sure the tom would try causing her headaches. She'll have to make sure a proper eye is kept around the territory in case the fool goes after her clanmates. Dawnstar swung her amber glare over to Larkfire as she joined her.

"You'll be coming with me when I go visit Twilightstar at the border. We'll see if she's open to having the younger one... Lightningstorm, help with your training." WindClan currently held the eldest medicine cats, actually now that she thought about it she was pretty sure WindClan currently had all the eldest high ranks in terms of how long they held their ranks. Weird thought.

Dawnstar told her daughter with a sigh, eyes drifting to the three bodies resting in the clearing. They'd have to be buried behind the mourning ruins. She'd probably take care of that alone, she needed time to think and something to keep her paws busy.

"How are you feeling about all this?" She asked, truly curious about how Larkfire would be taking all this. This was a big responsibility for one cat, but Dawnstar trusted she could handle it. Larkfire had a better support group than Dawnstar had when she was first thrown into leadership.

After hearing what Dawnstar had to say, Larkfire inclined her head to the side in silence, accepting the leader's offer. It was not a bad one, after all, because while Larkfire had been informed on nearly everything there was to know and how to do it, she hadn't particularly been able to sit by Elmshadow and watch him actually apply those techniques anywhere. In the field of experience, she was in the negatives. Working alongside someone more skilled than herself would be the best way to enhance what she already knew.

However, it was Dawnstar’s next question that had Larkfire allowing her gaze to flit over the group of gathered cats, wondering if any of them really grieved. “I’m not upset, if you’re wondering.” She wasn’t. Not truly. There was a feeling of loss there, but Elmshadow… he had been a very quiet, constant presence. Maybe she would feel his loss later. “Elmshadow left me with sufficient herb knowledge. I may lack the experience, but Elmshadow verbally gave me everything he had before he died, and he left quite a lot of herbs behind.” Larkfire straightened her spine, cautiously turning her gaze on her mother. “He was a good Medicine Cat.”

ShadowClan’s Dark Medicine Cat, she’d called Elmshadow so many times. Maybe she’d been wrong. Maybe he had been ShadowClan’s light. It’s savior.

The thought sat uneasily in her stomach. Now Larkfire just needed to hope she wouldn’t doom them all.

[ Getting to the swimming event reply after this >< sorry for the delay ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old December 17th, 2023, 08:25 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Hawkgrowl grunted.

Swampstream rolled his eyes.

Softpaw gasped.

Hiddenkit sighed.

Gentlebloom looked after her kits

[CLOSED]
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old December 18th, 2023, 01:39 AM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 ElkKit 彡★
Light brown fur with white highlights, and deep blue eye

@raggedstalagmite.

ElkKit was struggling to push BearKit off as he pounced on top of him. The bear-like tomcat then sat beside him, and ElkKit gathered himself, trying to catch his breath. ' ' Yeah well, ElkKit turned four whole moons like forever ago!' ' ElkKit bragged. Even though he was old enough to, he still hadn't gotten this whole talking thing down. He watched in wonder as BearKit batted at the colorful butterfly, trying to catch it with his paws.

ElkKit then turned to look at his mother, who was watching them from a distance. But he didn't pay attention for long, as he heard BearKit address him again. ' ' Ummm sir! Hows could yous forget about mes 'cause I'm right heres?' ' BearKit spoke with his lisp worse than ever, trying to get ElkKit's attention.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 18th, 2023, 02:06 AM
meine maus.

Bump Policy: daily !! i love to rp !!
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. View Post
★彡 ElkKit 彡★
Light brown fur with white highlights, and deep blue eye

@raggedstalagmite.

ElkKit was struggling to push BearKit off as he pounced on top of him. The bear-like tomcat then sat beside him, and ElkKit gathered himself, trying to catch his breath. ' ' Yeah well, ElkKit turned four whole moons like forever ago!' ' ElkKit bragged. Even though he was old enough to, he still hadn't gotten this whole talking thing down. He watched in wonder as BearKit batted at the colorful butterfly, trying to catch it with his paws.

ElkKit then turned to look at his mother, who was watching them from a distance. But he didn't pay attention for long, as he heard BearKit address him again. ' ' Ummm sir! Hows could yous forget about mes 'cause I'm right heres?' ' ElkKit spoke with his lisp worse than ever, trying to get BearKit's attention.
(i'll just brush past it // i think you meant it the other way around, bearkit doesn't have a lisp and i'm pretty sure you've mentioned elkkit having one, so)
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ
⁵ ᵐᵒᵒⁿˢ ; ᵃᵐᵃᵇ ⁻ ⁿᵒⁿ ᵇⁱⁿᵃʳʸ ; ʰᵒᵐᵒˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ
curly-furred, cinnamon and black tortie with copper eyes.
stature of a tiny bear cub.

bearkit chuckled, sitting next to the dead butterfly. he wanted to keep it; but he felt it wasn't sanitary to put it in his fur. so he did; he neatly separated a good chunk of fur and nudged the dead butterfly's body into it, licking the surrounding fur clean. he liked that butterfly. hopefully another insect could fly around? he hoped, elkkit was kinda loud. ``sorry, elkkit, it happens.`` he chimed, giggling as he pounced onto a high rock. sitting down at the tip, steady, he let his paw drape over the edge, laying down once more. ``and what's up with your voice?`` he teased. ``you talk funny. i like that.`` bearkit smiled affectionately, turning from his back to face him; until he saw a dragonfly flutter around elkkit. he locked eyes with it, slowly turning his chubby body to stand, then crouch; and then pounced on it, catching it between his claws.``hey, elkkit! come look! this dragonfly is pretty.`` he said, tail flicking as he gestured to him to come closer.

purring, he sat, his claws still trapping the dragonfly.

// also, ima hit the hay, i'll get back to you when i have the chance! also i have school tmr so it might take a while...

Last edited by skeleton; December 18th, 2023 at 02:09 AM.