Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 06:58 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Fish
Today 06:39 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:36 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 06:26 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:23 AM

Old December 14th, 2023, 01:36 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Sweetbriar stared at Harekit.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old December 14th, 2023, 03:24 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
24/100

Y’know, today wasn’t going half bad. She and two of her friends, Deerpaw and Rufflepaw, were having a bite to eat together–eating a quail that they had plucked up from the prey pile. It was nice to just sit with your friends and chat sometimes! Unfortunately for the trio of fur-teens, their happy little chill session had been interrupted by some bad news!

…And, what’s worse, the bad news wasn’t even handled with any grace.

Midnightpaw’s jaw dropped at the news of Slugbelly’s death–not that she knew the fellow very well, but she respected him as one of her seniors in the clan nonetheless. She slowly turned to Deerpaw and Rufflepaw, her eyes huge and round–owlishly unnerving, in a way–before she turned back towards the cat who bore the news, Thornclaw.

After all of the information had registered in her head, she stood up, tail lashing behind her a few times before she decided to approach. “At least try to have some respect. Slugbelly was your clanmate–a fellow warrior. Have some sympathy for those who have passed, would you?”

[ @ChristmasFawn @Leafy @FrostyGalaxy ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old December 14th, 2023, 03:56 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Rufflepaw
Muscled Ginger cashmere bengal ▵ He/Him

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

He had quite liked the last few days being calm and none hectic, of course, he hadn't seen much of his mentor lately. That was something he expected since said mentor was an enforcer now, and probably had a lot of work to do now. As far as he was aware he was almost done with training anyway so he wasn't in a rush to do anything. Chewing on a bite of the quail that he was sharing with both Deerpaw and Midnightpaw, he had an ear turned to listen in on anything behind them. He was fixing to say something to start up a conversation with the other two, but that was crossed out.

Man, he was hoping this calm day would continue but someone had to be disrespectful, even if they died an undignified death. Rufflepaw would have expected the behavior from a fellow apprentice, not a full-grown warrior who should know better. Batpaw may call him a moron but he was smart enough to know when he could throw paws with someone. "Y'know I thought a warrior had enough respect in them to give a clanmate the same thing even if the death was ridiculous, Thornpaw" he snarked after swallowing the bite of quall he had. He got up, prey forgotten, for now, to face the overgrown warrior with an annoyed expression. "So not only are you being rude about death you didn't have enough brain in you to use your claw to cut it? How hard is it to cut through this hole thingie if it's around his neck" how dull where this warrior's claws if he couldn't just slice it apart?

@ChristmasFawn @Omari @FrostyGalaxy
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old December 14th, 2023, 08:18 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by spore. View Post

"Well, people keep saying I need to be more respectful." Yellow grunted as he walked over. "Am I the only person in this clan who knows what they're doing?" He said silently and hypocritically.
Bluepaw sniffed. "Hypocrite"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old December 16th, 2023, 08:00 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Flamegaze looked around, bored. sometimes, there was precious little to do. (Open)
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old December 16th, 2023, 09:05 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Dancingkit stared at Sweetbriar who was staring at Harekit.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old December 16th, 2023, 02:07 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Snakestorm took a sip of water from the stream.

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old December 16th, 2023, 04:43 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Hmm, his words had produced quite a reaction. Ever the gentleman, Shrewstep draped his tail over Alderblossom's shoulders in some sort of comfort, eyes growing wider and wider as she explained that life in the forest had been essentially flipped on its head. He had the decency not to interrupt her tale, but as soon as she appeared to reach the conclusion his maw was in motion, spilling words like a waterfall sent forth water.

Windclan? And they've agreed to it? There's no way! that was his first thought. The only Windclan cat he'd seen be friendly to a Shadowclanner was that weird little one with the twisted leg, who'd been quite buddy buddy with both Marigoldpaw and Rookscreech. He hadn't cared for her himself, she made fun of his small size far too often, and quite frankly he had no idea what his friend and sortof-niece had seen in her. She had been loud, annoying, and not likely to be of any use in a fight with her front paw deformed. Some cats were functional with deformities and such, and that was all well and good, but she had neither the strength nor the mentality for it.

I doubt the bunnies'll be any threat, especially not during leafbare their prey tended to be hibernating at that time, if he recalled correctly, and no one wanted to start a fight when snow was on the ground. but why on earth would they agree to it? Has Twilightstar gone crazy? or perhaps they hadn't agreed to it and it was just Dawnstar's idea. Shrewstep knew Twilightstar was clever enough, but if she actually agreed to this he might have to rethink his grudging respect. Surely her clanmates will disagree with her on working with us after how many of them we've killed though, to be fair, Windclan had taken a few Shadowclanners as well back in the day even if she has gone that soft in her old age. Twilightstar must be far and away the oldest leader in the clans right now, perhaps the moons had caught up with her and she was loosing her touch.

Alderblossom's swiftly qualified comment about Windclan being justified in taking revenge earned a small smirk from Shrewstep. Careful, don't let anyone catch you saying something like that! I won't tell he tossed a wink airily in her direction but Dawnstar doesn't take kindly to disloyalty. He wasn't her biggest fan, far from it, but he'd seen enough cats die to know that maybe messing with her wasn't the best idea. Revolutions rose and fell again as swiftly as the seasons, and by now he was used to her heavier paw than usual. When he'd mostly know Icestar it had seemed absurd, but now it was more familiar than the Shadowclan of his kithood. Comforting, even. No one worried about upsetting others by having opinions because they all voiced the same ones, and fought the same cats. Had the same bloodthirsty attitude. It worked well that way. Yes Shadowclan had changed, but in time, Shrewstep had changed with it. @paris
Old December 16th, 2023, 05:28 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@ChristmasFawn @Omari @Leafy @spore.
Dawnstar cocked her head as soon as she heard Thornclaw meowing about a dead cat. The leader exited her den and perked her ears, scowling softly as the tom continued to go on about something that wasn't making much sense to her. Hole? One of her warriors, Slugbelly, got himself stuck in a hole and suffocated from it. She was going to have to go and see it to make actual sense of it.

She needed to work on getting the clan moved soon, the twolegs were just causing too much of a ruckus for Dawnstar. She was constantly losing cats to them left and right. She added seeking out a new camp to the list of things to do later. Padding towards Thornclaw, Dawnstar fixed the uncaring warrior with an intense warning glare as Midnightpaw, Yellowpaw, and Rufflepaw all began chastising him. "It's nice to hear that you three will turn out to be more respectful warriors than this fleabrain," Dawnstar grunted to the three paws and than looked over to Thornclaw.

"You'd do well to listen to the apprentices, Thornclaw. Regardless of how foolish the death was, Slugbelly was a member of ShadowClan and will be treated with the same respect as any warrior deserves. If you can't mind your tongue I've no problem letting you spend the rest of leafbare in isolation outside of the clan. Perhaps spending some time in the cold on your own will teach you to better value your clanmates."Dawnstar told him. It was that or she could cut out his tongue. Can't run your mouth if you don't have a tongue.

"Take me to Slugbelly," Dawnstar ordered. The camp should be alright while she was out. It should not take long to handle the issue and get Slugbelly a proper burial. She hadn't seen Vulturefang around the clan recently and Elmshadow's absences still made her antsy. She was tempted to send someone else but shook the thought off. It'd be faster and done if she did it. It'd be fine. Her clan wasn't that incompetent... mostly.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old December 16th, 2023, 05:57 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@ChristmasFawn @Omari @Leafy @spore.
Dawnstar cocked her head as soon as she heard Thornclaw meowing about a dead cat. The leader exited her den and perked her ears, scowling softly as the tom continued to go on about something that wasn't making much sense to her. Hole? One of her warriors, Slugbelly, got himself stuck in a hole and suffocated from it. She was going to have to go and see it to make actual sense of it.

She needed to work on getting the clan moved soon, the twolegs were just causing too much of a ruckus for Dawnstar. She was constantly losing cats to them left and right. She added seeking out a new camp to the list of things to do later. Padding towards Thornclaw, Dawnstar fixed the uncaring warrior with an intense warning glare as Midnightpaw, Yellowpaw, and Rufflepaw all began chastising him. "It's nice to hear that you three will turn out to be more respectful warriors than this fleabrain," Dawnstar grunted to the three paws and than looked over to Thornclaw.

"You'd do well to listen to the apprentices, Thornclaw. Regardless of how foolish the death was, Slugbelly was a member of ShadowClan and will be treated with the same respect as any warrior deserves. If you can't mind your tongue I've no problem letting you spend the rest of leafbare in isolation outside of the clan. Perhaps spending some time in the cold on your own will teach you to better value your clanmates."Dawnstar told him. It was that or she could cut out his tongue. Can't run your mouth if you don't have a tongue.

"Take me to Slugbelly," Dawnstar ordered. The camp should be alright while she was out. It should not take long to handle the issue and get Slugbelly a proper burial. She hadn't seen Vulturefang around the clan recently and Elmshadow's absences still made her antsy. She was tempted to send someone else but shook the thought off. It'd be faster and done if she did it. It'd be fine. Her clan wasn't that incompetent... mostly.

WIth slugbelly dead and his stupid tongue lashing out, he always have to hear the ones who are right, with the apprentices telling him to be respectful he gave a sigh as dawnstar entered the interaction and spoke. Of course he didn't want to spend the isolation outside in the cold, he had to quickly respond after dawnstar finished. His ears lowering as he submitted to the fact he should have been more respectful, how foolish was he to be disrespectful"I'm sorry Dawnstar" he started before adding on"Yes Dawnstar" he turned around and silently led Dawnstar to Slugbelly,
He was stupid very stupid.

[ next post at sunkissed creek]