Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:37 PM

Old April 1st, 2020, 01:41 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

[ @vermin ]

She chuckled at his enthusiasm, giving a nod. "Alright then, first thing's first-- you need to know a hunting crouch. This is the key point to hunting; being able to remain balanced, quiet, and undetected. If you don't have a good hunting crouch, then you can't be a good hunter," Duskstar explained, "Now, repeat after me. It's alright if you don't get it the first time, I'll be here to help you adjust yourself. It is close to the battle crouch we practiced before, but with a few key differences." With that, she dropped into a crouch, hazel eyes trained on Quillpaw to make sure he could replicate it the best he could.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 1st, 2020, 02:17 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

[~] @Sneakyfox55; [~]

Linnetwing lead her apprentice to the Training cave. It was nice to be training again. She really wanted him to get closer to becoming a warrior. Maybe another day soon she could see how well he could do some things on his own. She was focused on right now not later. "Today I've decided to teach you a new move.", Linnetwing meowed.

Barleypaw is my main character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old April 1st, 2020, 04:48 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@hxneysuckle

The lanky young Tom bounded like a deer through the forest, one that was blind. Though he wasn't, Buggy had been, so excited after finally finding the territory, he forgot to look where he was stomping. He eventually decided to sleep, after giving himself a thorough wash of his fur, he curled up a few fox lengths away from what he guessed was the border Buggy whispered to himself, " I love this place already,".
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; April 1st, 2020 at 04:48 AM.
Old April 1st, 2020, 11:53 AM
dont try to wake me

The sooner they did this, the sooner they'd be released of their duties and could relax. The older warrior leads his patrol through the forest, towards the Roguewood. Rainywhisker was glad for it, he was, but his enthusiasm at a potential run-in with one of its namesakes was low. As he slinks forward through the forest, his luminous orange eyes dance from treebranch to treebranch, from clump of ferns to the next bracken on the ground. He kept his senses sharp, for prey or intruder. When the two finally make it to their designated hunting ground, he turns to Ratwhorl. "Alright, well. Moonbird still hasn't come but given her new status, I'm sure she would be quick to get here." As he speaks, he furrows his brow and looks in the direction they'd come, as though questioning himself. "As for you, you can start hunting. I don't need to hold your paw for that, right? But listen, be cautious. If you smell anything odd or out of the ordinary, give us a holler."

@Salt @RedHead
Old April 1st, 2020, 12:12 PM
yeehaw

Ratwhorl padded at a slack pace, following the older tom. While not offended by his comment, he rolled his eyes. "No, you don't need to hold my paw. I'll find something to bring back." His tone was dry though not entirely humorless. Perhaps Rainywhisker was unaware, but the tom himself had only had his warrior name for about a moon. He was certainly young looking and lean, but perhaps not as toned as the normal warrior would be. But that was his own fault for slacking. He nodded at his order to call if he smelled anything odd. He might be quite unmotivated but Ratwhorl wasn't stupid.

Padding a bit to the left, he sniffed around some undergrowth to see if he could find any prey scents. Perhaps he could find something good, so he wouldn't be bothered for some time about hunting.

@implimm @RedHead
Old April 1st, 2020, 12:32 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Moonbird soon caught up with the two tomcats, inwardly yelling at herself for having been late. That was probably a dumb move. And her talk with Plumpaw had only solidified her uncertainty about her new rank and the situation it came to be in. So really, she wasn't in the best mood at the moment. As she slowed to a stop near them though, she didn't comment on her tardiness, simply listening in to the end of Rainywhisker's statement. "I'm gonna take to the trees." Moonbird meows, flicking her ears upwards to emphasize her point. Tree hunting was quickly becoming the she-cat specialty, and she was going to utilize it in all ways that she could.
Bounding towards the nearest tree, Moonbird scrambled her way up to some of the mid-branches, beginning to walk along the bark, eyes peeled for any sign of prey within the tree.

@implimm @Salt

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 1st, 2020, 12:51 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Nightkit runs into the forest excitedly with Lightkit, wanting to hunt and explore, but still hoping to not get caught
@Katwhisperer
Old April 1st, 2020, 12:52 PM
dont try to wake me

Just as he is finishing up his directive to Ratwhorl, the new warrior makes her appearance. She doesn't mention an apology, nor any comment really on why she hadn't met them in camp. But the older tom didn't want to press her in any uncomfortable manner. They all had their days, this he knew. He nods at her, and when they split off, Rainywhisker stands still for another heartbeat or two. Then, he turns and stalks through the undergrowth, his lips slightly parted to allow for the delicate scents of the forest to come in and make themselves at home on his tongue. After a while of walking about on his own, he finally catches an interesting scent. A vole, somewhere nearby. A couple of them, actually... Maybe a family, or mates. Rainywhisker follows the trail as it swerves amongst the trees until finally, he comes upon the two voles nestled up in the roots of one tree.

The tom peers at them, his body low to the ground so as not to be easily spotted, his breathing deep and silent. He watches as they seem to groom each other, little tiny paws working quickly at scratches and faces taking turns burying into the other's fur to muddle out insects or hard to reach dirt. The tom observes the peaceful, happy scene for another long moment before making his move, nimbly leaping over to the tree to pin the prey. It is caught off-guard, and while one flees, scrabbling away squealing horrifically, he concentrates on the other fat little rodent, bending over before it can escape to snap its fragile neck between his teeth. When it goes limp, Rainywhisker takes his paw off of it and stands there, looking around for where the other might have gone. He only needed one, but it would have been nice to send these two to their fates together.

@Salt @RedHead
Old April 1st, 2020, 01:15 PM
yeehaw

Ratwhorl eyed the she-cat when she finally appeared, though he passed no judgement on her. He had no right anyway, given how often he'd been lectured as an apprentice for being late or not showing up to things at all. He was looking for prey, but perhaps not as hard as he could've. He stretched out his front legs and back, quivering slightly and he yawned.

"Good catch!" He called to Rainywhisker, though his tone lacked the volume and enthusiasm to scare off any prey.

Turning back to his objective, he opened his mouth to scent the forest air around him. The air was damp, and humid, but it was still chilly, not oppressive like it would be in the hotter months of the year. Suddenly, a noise caused his ears to perk up. A chirping sound. He stalked closer to the roots of a tree where he identified it was coming from. Ah! It was a fledgling bird, soft and downy looking but plump from its parents' care. He knew that birds learning to fly often hopped out of the nest, but it seemed this one was particularly unlucky. Wiggling his hindquarters, he tensed his legs and leaped forward, dispatching the young bird with a quick bite.

"Moonbird," he whispered, looking up into the branches of the tree he was under. "There must be a nest up there somewhere! It'd be a good hunt if we could bring back a whole group of these little things. They're just chickadees, I think. But quantity is what matters here! "
@implimm @RedHead

Old April 1st, 2020, 01:26 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawneye View Post
Nightkit smiles and steps forward, sniffing his fur before responding "My name is Nightkit! Are you going back home?"
@Fallenpine
Merlinkit shrugged. he didn't really care whether or not he was going home. As long as there was food, he was fine.
"I don't know." he stated. "The coyotes seemed pretty territorial. His thin brown fur was ruffled a little bit, but he seemed very calm.
"Why?"

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!