Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 05:02 PM
[P] One Of Us Has Moved...
Last post by nyme
Today 04:57 PM
The world is big and ours...
by Bonsai
Last post by Aolani
Today 04:53 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Estelle
Today 04:45 PM
Duskleaf love finder again!
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 04:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 10th, 2024, 11:42 AM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: The Forest Roars

In his own way, Crowtooth helped move along Riverclan's evacuation by chasing one of their cats out of camp. It seemed like a lot of the cats were leaving now, Winterpaw could see Riverclan warriors and apprentices dragging themselves away, some carrying others on their backs or kits in their maws. Things were almost strangely quiet now, compared to all the hissing and screaming from earlier.

As Crowtooth approached him, Winterpaw could hear his mentor's ragged breathing, much worse than after a simple training session or walk. Winterpaw wanted to say something, but he wasn't sure what- maybe ask Crowtooth if he was hurt, but Winterpaw couldn't see anything wrong... not under the tom's dark fur, at least. He simply stood there as Crowtooth looked over him, no hint of the intensity from before left over.

And Winterpaw felt... tired, almost. Not physically, not like he wanted to sleep. Something about the smell of blood around them and his mentor's pained breathing made Winterpaw want to close his eyes, and simply not move for a while.

Winterpaw didn't think he liked fighting. He'd do it again, without complaint or hesitation, but he got no enjoyment out of it. Not out of war. He hoped something like this wouldn't happen again, at least for a few new-leafs.

He had almost stopped being aware of what Crowtooth was doing, a little too lost in his thoughts, when he felt a gentle touch to the top of his head. Winterpaw's yellow eyes blinked. He could hear and feel the rumble of Crowtooth's voice, telling Winterpaw he was proud. Proud of him.

"..."

The apprentice relaxed, if only for now. He'd just... let Crowtooth draw away, first. He could be the one to pull away, and then the two of them would find Rabbitpaw and Twilightstar and go home.

Until then, Winterpaw pressed his face a little closer to his mentor, nose against his messy yet soft black fur. It wouldn't hurt to sit like this, just for a moment...

@Rani (new winterpaw header! he cares about crow... sniffles)

my rp tracker

Old June 10th, 2024, 02:10 PM
Engaged to Ian

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

There wasn't a hint of doubt or sympathy in her cool glare while watching RiverClan flee. She hoped that something was learned from this other than instilling more vengeance within the catfish. It wouldn't end well if RiverClan tried coming down on the three for this.

"WindClan, help each other out I want everyone who can be gathered at my paws. I need those severely wounded moved together if possible, ShadowClan's Lostspark will need to look at them. If they can't be moved, stay with them until Lostspark can look at them." Twilightstar started calling out orders as she roamed the battlefield.

"We need to collect our fallen and take them home to mourn and bury bring them to me." Twilightstar did not doubt that she had lost some clanmates in this battle. One didn't start a battle without expecting some losses. The molly's paws stopped at one body, a sorrowful glint in her green gem, the state Silversky had been left it was deplorable.

There were chunks torn from the warrior. She caught the tail end of the fleeing tom who committed the deed, but he'd be nothing more than passing haunting in time. RiverClan were sore losers and only made her wonder if allowing them back after this was the right thing to do. Carefully, she clamped her fangs around the body's scruff and hauled him closer to the entrance of the camp.

Before she could start giving out direct orders to individual cats, she needed to see who was able-bodied to do some heavy lifting, who needed to go back home to see Lightingstorm, and who could help take the dead and the injured home. She also wanted to set scent marks around RiverClan's territory to ensure that RiverClan did not think they could just come back in.

She didn't care if the other two clans went home, immediately after, the help would be nice but not needed. The she-cat continued sitting and waiting, lapping up the blood from the fight with Dusklion. She's fought rogues tougher than the RiverClan deputy(dusklion's mental and emotional state might have played a part in that), so her wounds weren't bad. They could wait until she returned to see Lightingstorm. Fadingsun was a lost cause, but she was praying something she said had gotten through to Dusklion.

Huffing quietly, Twilightstar waited for her clanmates to gather around so she could properly assess the situation. As it was, she was aware that Thrushfreckle was in for a punishment and Silverfur needed a talking too. She'd have to run through her memory to see if anyone else required the same. There had been a lot going on.

WindClan if your cat is too injured to return to camp, they'll be looked at by @Rose Lostspark now as Lightingstorm didn't accompany WindClan to the battle.

If your cat needs assistance for whatever, put Help in bold somewhere in your post so cats know who to assist.

If you're not sure what to do or are looking for a job, feel free to mention me so Twi can give your kitty something to something to do.

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @iliri @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @MockingRabbit @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @sock @Kaybug. @Caspian @Starii @alkaline @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @paris @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Mizu @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Airy @zBlaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @ellie @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @ollie @Sootipatooti @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Lightningpaw666 @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @lionparty25 @Patagonia @SilverFur. @SandyFox

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 10th, 2024, 02:13 PM

My Mood: Chatty

MISTYSHARD – RIVERCLAN

Brightnight didn't seem to be doing very well. The medicine cat frowned, praying in her head for the queen. Oh gosh. As the first kit slipped out, she came to the quick realization that it was dead. Then the second one.. not in the best state, but as Mistyshard headed over she could feel its breathing. "Not dead," she whispered to Willowpaw. However, her attention was then turned to Brightnight when Willowpaw began wailing for her mother.

The herbalists brow quirked up and she leaned down, wanting to listen for breathing, any sign of life. There was.. nothing. "I'm..I'm sorry.. she's dead. There's no time to waste, you can mourn for her in a moment. Just follow me and we'll head over to the evacuation place. Then you can get a better look at the kits.. honor your mom... I need you to put your head up, look straight ahead, and remember everything will be alright. We've got to go now, don't worry about carrying the kits."

"Jayfrost, do you think you can carry Brightnight's corpse as well as the dead kit's? The dead kit shouldn't cause too much extra weight.." With that she hoisted the alive kit onto her back alongside elder and starry. "Elderkit, Starrykit. We're leaving now and I promise you'll be safe."

After the comforting words were uttered, Misty knew she had no more time to waste. To lessen the pain of leaving her old life behind, she took one last look at camp and then dashed off without another word.

[ MISTYSHARD HAS LEFT CAMP ]
( @Estelle @poppy @Wingnettle @alec @SeonghwasBunnyEars )
Old June 10th, 2024, 02:29 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

AMAB | HE/HIM | WARRIOR | 56 MOONS | BEEFED UP TIER 1

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with amber eyes and light cream-gray fluff covering the front of his neck and chest.

Character bio can be read here.

As Wolffang's gaze swung from side to side, seeking out a new opponent, he caught a glimpse of the RiverClan apprentice's fate. The ShadowClan cat - an apprentice, judging by her size - was brutalizing the fish. For a heartbeat, he felt a jolt of an emotion he didn't want to feel. Disgust? Sympathy? Then, as the toad ripped out the tom's throat, crimson liquid flashing in the moonlight, the emotion vanished. Twistedpaw, Fernrise, and Fallownose had all been brutalized by RiverClan. Their cats deserved all the pain that came their way. He brought it on himself, and so did the rest of his pathetic Clan, he thought, curling his lip. RiverClan deserved ShadowClan's brutality. And so had this insufferable apprentice, who had insulted the dead.

Rage flared anew in his belly. But he also gave the ShadowClan apprentice a slight dip of his head.

He was glad that fish had gotten what he deserved.

He turned away from the scene, only to find RiverClan fleeing. Not yet! He wanted - no, he needed - to rip his claws through more fur and flesh, to avenge the deaths that hovered over him, spilling grief over his psyche and fueling him with a thirst for his enemies' blood. Wolffang growled low in his throat, ready to pounce on whoever he could, but they were all leaving.

And then they were all gone.

He stood there, angry, disappointed. His claws scored across the blood-soaked earth. He couldn't just stop there. He'd only landed a couple of blows. But... the mission had been accomplished. RiverClan had been driven out. They'd be back in a couple of moons.

Wolffang had initially approved of that. But now, standing in the shadow-stained battlefield with hardly any blows to his name, he wished RiverClan could be gone for good. Or, better yet, that he'd have the chance to attack more of their cats.

I'll volunteer for patrols into their territory, he decided. Any cat who returns before they're allowed to is mine. The thought made him feel a little better... but still.

It felt anticlimactic after everything RiverClan had done.

The large, muscular warrior heeded Twilightstar's call, moving toward her. His stomach lurched when he caught the body of one of his fellow warriors dangling from her mouth. A low growl rumbled in his throat. Even on the day WindClan and the others came to enact justice, RiverClan retaliated. A rational part of him knew that they'd done so because they'd been attacked in their own camp. The irrational part of him told him that they refused to accept the punishment they rightfully deserved.

Besides, the body was brutalized. Not a neat kill. His stomach roiled. Maybe RiverClan was really turning into ShadowClan.

Or worse.

He hated the thought.

He stopped before Twilightstar, dipping his broad head. "I'm uninjured," he meowed. "I can help any cat who has trouble making it back to camp. And perhaps we should send patrols to scout out RiverClan territory and make sure they're all gone tomorrow. If so, I volunteer. I didn't get to sink my claws into nearly enough fish." He knew he wasn't the deputy anymore - he hadn't been for a long time - but that didn't mean he couldn't make suggestions.

@Estelle @stag @Moonraven

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old June 10th, 2024, 02:32 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch. WC

Whisperinhive felt...alive as he attacked the warrior, his pelt tingling with excitment. This was so much better than fighting minks! Much better. His eyes widened in shock as she dodged away and sliced his muzzle. The red got much darker, and he wanted to tear this cat limb from limb. No, it didn't hurt. None of this hurt, but she clawed his face! Whisperinghive glanced at the sound of his leader, hissing at the warrior. "Next time we meet in battle, I'll kill you." He said darkly, his dull green eyes blazing before dashing off with great speed.

@constellation

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old June 10th, 2024, 02:38 PM
birthday girl

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch. WC

Whisperinhive felt...alive as he attacked the warrior, his pelt tingling with excitment. This was so much better than fighting minks! Much better. His eyes widened in shock as she dodged away and sliced his muzzle. The red got much darker, and he wanted to tear this cat limb from limb. No, it didn't hurt. None of this hurt, but she clawed his face! Whisperinghive glanced at the sound of his leader, hissing at the warrior. "Next time we meet in battle, I'll kill you." He said darkly, his dull green eyes blazing before dashing off with great speed.

@constellation

REDWATER
// RC // she/her // warrior // 20 moons //

Redwater screeched as he clawed, her, but then the pain lessened. He’d let go. Red blinked and push herself off the ground with a groan. “I don’t think so.” she murmered as the WindClan tom sped away.

She breathed in deeply, and collapsed back on her side blood pouring out of her wounds. She gasped for breath as the scarlet droplets dripped onto the soft ground. “Help… help…” she knew nobody was coming. She had to takecare for herself… but she couldn’t. Everything hurt.

Redwater stood shakily, the loss of blood making her woozy. She stumbled for the camp entrance, then collapsed near. She panted. Oh StarClan. Don’t let me die.
[OPEN FOR HELP, Redwater needs assistance getting out of the RC camp]

Last edited by constellation; June 10th, 2024 at 02:41 PM.
Old June 10th, 2024, 03:15 PM

My Mood: Queenly

SilverFur// WindClan// 12 moons // she-cat

@Moonraven

SilverFur would be very uninjured. Staying at the back and only getting a glancing slap in the face would be the total amount of her injuries. Her silvery white fur wouldn't even be that ungroomed, might not go down well with her clanmates but there it is.

She would head from the fresh kill pile having looted the most she could carry. ( 2 vole, 2 mouse, 1 bird). Glancing at twilightstar the young warrior would mumble around the prey. "Thhat showed themm" she would purr. "Spoillls of victoryyy" she added, Glancing at the few injuries she would tilt her head.

"Mawbee wee can use and eat all riverclanss supplies, they not be here for moons. Be waste to let good prey rot" she would purr. "Get the injured and dead, then bring the prey and herbs to camp? Waste nothing that way" she would wait for her leaders response before she returned with any prey.

Last edited by SilverFur.; June 10th, 2024 at 03:16 PM.
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
MISTYSHARD – RIVERCLAN

Brightnight didn't seem to be doing very well. The medicine cat frowned, praying in her head for the queen. Oh gosh. As the first kit slipped out, she came to the quick realization that it was dead. Then the second one.. not in the best state, but as Mistyshard headed over she could feel its breathing. "Not dead," she whispered to Willowpaw. However, her attention was then turned to Brightnight when Willowpaw began wailing for her mother.

The herbalists brow quirked up and she leaned down, wanting to listen for breathing, any sign of life. There was.. nothing. "I'm..I'm sorry.. she's dead. There's no time to waste, you can mourn for her in a moment. Just follow me and we'll head over to the evacuation place. Then you can get a better look at the kits.. honor your mom... I need you to put your head up, look straight ahead, and remember everything will be alright. We've got to go now, don't worry about carrying the kits."

"Jayfrost, do you think you can carry Brightnight's corpse as well as the dead kit's? The dead kit shouldn't cause too much extra weight.." With that she hoisted the alive kit onto her back alongside elder and starry. "Elderkit, Starrykit. We're leaving now and I promise you'll be safe."

After the comforting words were uttered, Misty knew she had no more time to waste. To lessen the pain of leaving her old life behind, she took one last look at camp and then dashed off without another word.

Willowpaw gave a mournful sound. Listening to the medicine cats wisdom. She looked up, her eyes dark and fearful. "I can do it..... It's ok...." She whispered to herself, sniffing the alive kit. "I..... I have a sibling? There alive." Willowpaw's eyes quivered with emotion. "I can carry them" Willowpaw offered gently, caring the little dead kit. Being careful not to harm the soft, limp body. "The dead kit needs a name...." Willowpaw whispered. "I'll name him.... Rootkit... Rootkit is a nice name... and his little fur is sticking out....." Willowpaw whispered, her eyes filled with grief and fondness all in one. "Have a safe journey in Starclan with our mother Rootkit.... I'll take care of your sibling."

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
MISTYSHARD – RIVERCLAN

Willowpaw gave a mournful sound. Listening to the medicine cats wisdom. She looked up, her eyes dark and fearful. "I can do it..... It's ok...." She whispered to herself, sniffing the alive kit. "I..... I have a sibling? There alive." Willowpaw's eyes quivered with emotion. "I can carry them" Willowpaw offered gently, caring the little dead kit. Being careful not to harm the soft, limp body. "The dead kit needs a name...." Willowpaw whispered. "I'll name him.... Rootkit... Rootkit is a nice name... and his little fur is sticking out....." Willowpaw whispered, her eyes filled with grief and fondness all in one. "Have a safe journey in Starclan with our mother Rootkit.... I'll take care of your sibling."

(Willowpaw has left!

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old June 10th, 2024, 03:18 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

The calm moment lingered as long as was possible in a place like this, quiet reassurance between mentor and apprentice permeated only by the tunnelers ragged breaths.
Life waited for no one though, and time kept ticking even as you might wish for it to hold still a moment, and Crowtooth drew away as Twilightstar started talking.

It was basic stuff, mainly a call for the badly injured to gather and the uninjured to carry the dead and neither of which applied to the two toms at the moment. Between Crowtooths slashed flank and Winterpaws various injuries unless all their clanmates turned out worse (and it didnt seem like they were) they wouldnt need to be the ones to haul bodies home. If they needed to see a medicine cat before going back though.... That was still pending until Rabbitpaw was checked over.

Which was next on the list, the tunneler flicking his tail in a silent 'follow me' motion before padding through the devastated clearing to find his other apprentice, making one single pit stop to Twilightstar.

It was mainly to do a visual scan of the leader, reassure himself she was alright bar some more future scars to tatter her pelt and to choke out some more words (despite the fact that he really shouldnt be talking with how difficult breathing was right now).

"Patrols would be smart. Might suggest takin' the herbs an' prey they left behind fer our own stock. We got cats ta heal an' feed who deserve some rest.
Gonna go find Rabbitpaw, yell if ya need me fer somethin'."
Piece said (albeit painfully and more broken then normal between wheezy gasps) the tom padded off, Winterpaw in tow, b-lining it to his other charge.

His other charge he promptly sighed at upon finding, unable to stop a wry turn of his muzzle upon seeing his state. "Kiddo Im flattered ya two seem ta respect me but there are other ways ta show it besides shreddin' yer ears ta match mine." It was a stroke of irony really, that both apprentices main casualty in this battle was a single ear, tattered in a way that'd eventually heal to match their mentor.

Moment of levity besides upon checking Rabbitpaw over gently Crowtooth found no further major injuries, just some scratches and a slash along his back legs, and with that the last of the tension in the toms shoulders eased.

"Yer both ok, thank the stars...... I saw ya fightin' Rabbitpaw, ya were really good an' ya brought honor ta windclan. Though I know it might not feel like it." It was a hard lesson most learnt after a major battle, that reality was nothing like the kit tales of honor and bravery and no matter how noble your actions in the wake of such violence it often didnt feel like it. For some those feelings would eventually fade and become dulled to the point where you never felt them anymore really, and the fury was among that number, only distantly feeling the regret for what he'd done, but some never did stop feeling it.

It was a lesson of sort, that you could still feel that way but have done good, and one Crowtooth hoped he could teach well.

"Battles are hard like that, an' ya'll sometimes come off o' it feelin' like not much good was done at all. But even just bein' in a battle means yer doin' good. Yer keepin' an enemy off o' a clanmate so theyre not overwhelmed an' fall under it, yer standin' up fer yer clan an' showin' windclan aint ta be taken lightly. An' today especially was fer good, fer our lost an' those who couldve been in the future.
But I want ya ta know its ok ta feel shaken an' need support even wit' that, alright?"
These words were all the tom could manage to choke out and he had to quickly wrap them up to choke and wheeze for a moment, but soft brown and grey eyes and an open paw for the two to lean into if they wanted stayed through the asthma attack for the apprentices.

Battles were hard, but they'd lived today so it could be recovered from with time and kindness. Kindness the clan could now afford, free of the anger and fear riverclan had brought.

@zozelen @Dolomedes @Moonraven

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Closed Thread