by Ian
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 05:47 PM

Old December 14th, 2020, 05:08 PM

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: The Creepy Town (Rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Carrot View Post
Peya shifted uncomfortably. Damn it, it was hard to admit that he'd made a mistake! So he nodded gruffly. "Fine, then." His gaze grew pensive. "And yes, I happen to know a mind-controller. But be gentle with her." He averted his eyes.

Orion glanced up, relieved. Crisis averted. And he was curious about how Eli would help them. But... he shivered. He wanted to get away from this place. For some reason, he felt-- ill. Like...

"Orion!" Peya barked, startled as the younger boy toppled and lay, still, on the cold stone ground. "What happened?" His accusing gaze swept the girls. "Help him! He's not breathing!"

@Dusty bells. @Snow Fox
ida walked towards peya confused her eyes glistening
Peya? Where are we?

Her eyes narrowed as she saw a boy on the ground.
what happened here?

She said looking the girl.
Old December 14th, 2020, 05:15 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty bells. View Post
ida walked towards peya confused her eyes glistening
Peya? Where are we?

Her eyes narrowed as she saw a boy on the ground.
what happened here?

She said looking the girl.
(We need a mind-controller in the story, and I thought of Ida They just came out of an underground tunnel into a snowy forest. @Upside~Down Magic, are you ok with her hopping in? I RP Peya and Ida in the Outskirts.) @Snow Fox

"Ida! You're here," he cried, relief resounding in his tone. "Sorry, no time to explain right now." He rolled Orion over, searching for a wound, or a mark, or anything-- and his face whitened. "His amulet!" he gasped. "It's gone!"

Grave, he turned to Eli and Katla. "This place must be near, or similar to, the main town," he diagnosed. "Orion has a connection to the light. If it's still Halloween in Creepytown, and there's dark magic here, it's not good. " Panic rose in his voice. "Zen is going to kill me! Orion will be weak without his talisman, and if we don't get help fast... he could die."

_____

Zen herself stood in skeleton form, overlooking the black mouth of the hole. There was a disturbance in her spirit; something was not right. In fact, something was very, very wrong. "Orion," she muttered, a chill coursing through her. Hesitating, she dragged her boney hands through the shadows that surrounded her. She couldn't go in, she just couldn't. But if Ori was in trouble...?

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site

Last edited by crumbl; December 14th, 2020 at 05:16 PM.
Old December 14th, 2020, 05:26 PM

Quote:
(We need a mind-controller in the story, and I thought of Ida They just came out of an underground tunnel into a snowy forest. @Upside~Down Magic, are you ok with her hopping in? I RP Peya and Ida in the Outskirts.) @Snow Fox

"Ida! You're here," he cried, relief resounding in his tone. "Sorry, no time to explain right now." He rolled Orion over, searching for a wound, or a mark, or anything-- and his face whitened. "His amulet!" he gasped. "It's gone!"

Grave, he turned to Eli and Katla. "This place must be near, or similar to, the main town," he diagnosed. "Orion has a connection to the light. If it's still Halloween in Creepytown, and there's dark magic here, it's not good. " Panic rose in his voice. "Zen is going to kill me! Orion will be weak without his talisman, and if we don't get help fast... he could die."

_____

Zen herself stood in skeleton form, overlooking the black mouth of the hole. There was a disturbance in her spirit; something was not right. In fact, something was very, very wrong. "Orion," she muttered, a chill coursing through her. Hesitating, she dragged her boney hands through the shadows that surrounded her. She couldn't go in, she just couldn't. But if Ori was in trouble...?
she nodded and said
Is there anything i can do to help?

She looked concerned at the boy in front of her in confusion.

(And yeah I’m fine with her hopping in))
Old December 14th, 2020, 05:37 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Eli was at Orins side. "Find it. We need to find it." She said quickly. Eliana looked at Peya, "If we find the tailsman it will help right? What if, and i hate saying this, someone looked to see when he lost it?" She turned to face Ida with a pleading look in her eyes. Eli hated asking for a strangers help, but then again they where all strangers to her. @Upside~Down Magic @Dusty bells. @Snow Carrot
Old December 14th, 2020, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Fox View Post
Eli was at Orins side. "Find it. We need to find it." She said quickly. Eliana looked at Peya, "If we find the tailsman it will help right? What if, and i hate saying this, someone looked to see when he lost it?" She turned to face Ida with a pleading look in her eyes. Eli hated asking for a strangers help, but then again they where all strangers to her. @Upside~Down Magic @Dusty bells. @Snow Carrot
SHe sighed and looking at her said
What do you need?.... ill help in any ay i can
Old December 14th, 2020, 06:25 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

"Right here." The girl said picking up the green amulet before tossing it towards Orion. "Come here, brother." she said turning to the forest.
@Snow Carrot
@dusty BELLS
@Snow Fox
Old December 15th, 2020, 10:20 AM
welcome to the garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upside~Down Magic View Post
"Right here." The girl said picking up the green amulet before tossing it towards Orion. "Come here, brother." she said turning to the forest.
@Snow Carrot
@dusty BELLS
@Snow Fox
Too taught to pay attention to anything else, Peya snatched the amulet and pressed it into Orion's hand. "Wake up... wake up..."

With a cough, Orion sat up to Peya's immense relief. "What happened?"

His eyes caught the talisman in his hand. "Oh. Did I lose it again?"

Peya frowned lightly. "You did, stolt," he reprimanded the boy using their familiar insult. "You know you have to keep track of that."

"Sorry." Orion turned away, desperate for a diversion. He hadn't meant to cause trouble.

Glancing up, he noticed Ida. "Who's this?"

No one noticed Katla edging towards the white fallen wood.

(Sorry it was short, type more later) @Dusty bells. @Snow Fox

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old December 15th, 2020, 10:24 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Katla... "Oh... Forgot to mention. My real names Kiren." She said kindly. Kiren's eyes swept toward the forest agian and she smiled. SHe shook her head sightly.
@Snow Carrot
@Snow Fox
@Dusty bells.
Old December 15th, 2020, 12:27 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty bells. View Post
SHe sighed and looking at her said
What do you need?.... ill help in any ay i can
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upside~Down Magic View Post
@Snow Carrot
@dusty BELLS
@Snow Fox
Quote:
Too taught to pay attention to anything else, Peya snatched the amulet and pressed it into Orion's hand. "Wake up... wake up..."

With a cough, Orion sat up to Peya's immense relief. "What happened?"

His eyes caught the talisman in his hand. "Oh. Did I lose it again?"

Peya frowned lightly. "You did, stolt," he reprimanded the boy using their familiar insult. "You know you have to keep track of that."

"Sorry." Orion turned away, desperate for a diversion. He hadn't meant to cause trouble.

Glancing up, he noticed Ida. "Who's this?"

No one noticed Katla edging towards the white fallen wood.

(Sorry it was short, type more later) @Dusty bells. @Snow Fox
"Ahh I'm guessing she's his girlfriend." Eli said, choosing to point at Peya instead of calling him Flirt like she had been. She stood and turned to look at Head- no, Kiren. Great. Now she was the only one lying about her name.

Eli kicked at the ground with a guilty expression. She felt bad for lying about it bt she didn't trust these people right now. "So Kiren are we using my plan or your?" She asked
Old December 15th, 2020, 01:16 PM
welcome to the garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Fox View Post
"Ahh I'm guessing she's his girlfriend." Eli said, choosing to point at Peya instead of calling him Flirt like she had been. She stood and turned to look at Head- no, Kiren. Great. Now she was the only one lying about her name.

Eli kicked at the ground with a guilty expression. She felt bad for lying about it bt she didn't trust these people right now. "So Kiren are we using my plan or your?" She asked
Peya glared at Eli but didn't correct her. At least she hadn't called him Flirty. Instead, he was forced to reinforce her guess as he responded to Orion. "This is Ida. She's, uh, a special friend." Suddenly the hardened hunter seemed a little less imposing, and he blushed. Trying to divert himself, he glanced back at Eli. There was something... off about her. He knew he didn't like her. But he wasn't sure if he trusted her.

"So. Kiiiiren." He drew out the name. "As long as we can get the prophecy fulfilled, I'm good with anything." He drew his finger along his blade in discomfort-- supernatural stuff was Zen's area, not his. He didn't like dealing with anything he couldn't see. "I assume we need Ida in either case?" He stepped a little closer to his... special friend.

Orion's eyes widened with realization. "Nice to meet you," he whispered to Ida as Peya continued. "I'm Zen's younger brother. I don't know if you know her, but..." The boy grinned. "I'm glad you know Peya."

@Dusty bells. @Upside~Down Magic

bump me after 72 hrs
character site

Last edited by crumbl; December 15th, 2020 at 01:17 PM.