Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 10:35 AM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 10:35 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:34 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:22 AM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 10:14 AM

Old April 30th, 2021, 07:36 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dark Forest Training

Charredpaw waited in the dark looming forest above the blind tom. If he could he'd visit those's he missed and loved. He regretted everything,That thunderclan tom had made him sore and hurt... Turning his head towards the dark haze,blindness took over as he listened.

@OPEN

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by fade; April 30th, 2021 at 07:37 AM.
Old April 30th, 2021, 08:58 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
"Chill out!" Frostpaw protested, beginning to raise his voice. He still didn't know how it was lying and why she was taking something this small so seriously. "Technically, you're not my mentor. I can just choose not to come here if I want."
(Oops, never mentioned you) @Firey
Leaftail snorted. "Good luck with that. Go ahead, if you don't want my training, then go find another Starclan cat to take my place. I only train useful and loyal cats, anyways." She flicked her tail. "After all, if you can't handle another cats authority, how can you be a useful warrior? Even Dawnstar was Dawnpaw at some point."

Character Site
You can bump me after 48 hours! Sometimes responses get buried or I don't notice them.
Please visit my poetry shop!
How Jake died: He was struck by a meteor while sitting on a fence.
Don't believe me? Google it.
Remember: At the end of the day, Bonekit will always be the bigger baby!
Old April 30th, 2021, 09:09 AM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Frostpaw bristled. "I am loyal!" He didn't understand where this was coming from. "Why are you always accusing me of things?" He couldn't really think of Dawnstar as an apprentice. That had to be so long ago. Forgetting his indignation, he asked, "Did you train Dawnstar?"
@Firey

Old April 30th, 2021, 09:57 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
Frostpaw bristled. "I am loyal!" He didn't understand where this was coming from. "Why are you always accusing me of things?" He couldn't really think of Dawnstar as an apprentice. That had to be so long ago. Forgetting his indignation, he asked, "Did you train Dawnstar?"
@Firey
Leaftail purred in amusement, flicking her tail under the toms chin. "I trained when she was Dawnstripe." Then she flicked her tail and took a deep breath. What a waste of time! "Now, it's almost morning and you will be waking up soon. Next time, I want only your utmost attention and focus. No funny business."

(lmk when you wanna rp them next)

Character Site
You can bump me after 48 hours! Sometimes responses get buried or I don't notice them.
Please visit my poetry shop!
How Jake died: He was struck by a meteor while sitting on a fence.
Don't believe me? Google it.
Remember: At the end of the day, Bonekit will always be the bigger baby!
Old April 30th, 2021, 10:18 AM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

(I'm cool with the next night)
Frostpaw nodded. It seemed like Leaftail had gotten over whatever she was mad about before. He wasn't one to hold a grudge, so he nodded. "Okay," he meowed. The words were hardly out of his mouth when the she-cat began to faze. He watched puzzled, as the background slowly dissolved. He realized he must be waking up now. "Bye!"
@Firey

Old May 1st, 2021, 01:38 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Kai
Can I join your RolePlay? If so, could you elaborate a bit more?
Old May 24th, 2021, 12:33 PM
Hello!

My Mood: Distracted

Thief woke up, only to see darkness and looming trees all around her. Fear engulfed her for a mere moment, but she shook of the feeling. Though not a clan cat, she believed in the Dark Forest and Starclan, for her father used to be part of Riverclan before he became a rouge. Thief blinked, her tail lashing in annoyance. She unsheathed her long, thin, sharp claws and her hackles raised. "IS THIS A PUNY EXCUSE OF A JOKE?! I FELL ASLEEP, ONLY TO BE REWARDED WITH THIS FOX-DUNG STINKIN' PLACE?" she hollered, her eyes blazing.
Old May 24th, 2021, 01:27 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Feathercreek
Falling Blossom padded back into the forest. Of course, she had never left. The dusty moor was just an illusion. A place to draw those with more loyalty to their clans. Ugh, suckups. She snorted in disgust and walked closer to the trees. The beautiful she-cat couldn't help but be disgusted by the forest. It was hideous. Every step was another chance for the small cat to sink into the ground. The river was foul and poisoned, and the trees were covered in mould. Gross. She glanced around a bit confused. It was never this quiet. Not even in the Place of No Stars.

At least, until the shriek split the air. "IS THIS A PUNY EXCUSE OF A JOKE?! I FELL ASLEEP, ONLY TO BE REWARDED WITH THIS FOX-DUNG STINKIN' PLACE?" With an annoyed grunt, her head swung around before landing its gaze on the new cat. She wasn't surprised by the sound. Falling Blossom never was. She stalked closer silently and seemed to vanish before reappearing behind the fellow she-cats back. She smelled like a rogue. Probably one with a crude name. She prided herself on her name. It was beautiful.

"Who are you?" Her head tilted and the voice that escaped her maw was smooth with a tongue like honey. "This Fox-dung stinkin' place is the Dark Forest. A grin spread across her face. Terrifying, yet beautiful. "Are you ready to learn?"

Last edited by carmen; May 24th, 2021 at 01:28 PM.
Old May 24th, 2021, 01:58 PM
Hello!

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@Feathercreek
Falling Blossom padded back into the forest. Of course, she had never left. The dusty moor was just an illusion. A place to draw those with more loyalty to their clans. Ugh, suckups. She snorted in disgust and walked closer to the trees. The beautiful she-cat couldn't help but be disgusted by the forest. It was hideous. Every step was another chance for the small cat to sink into the ground. The river was foul and poisoned, and the trees were covered in mould. Gross. She glanced around a bit confused. It was never this quiet. Not even in the Place of No Stars.

At least, until the shriek split the air. "IS THIS A PUNY EXCUSE OF A JOKE?! I FELL ASLEEP, ONLY TO BE REWARDED WITH THIS FOX-DUNG STINKIN' PLACE?" With an annoyed grunt, her head swung around before landing its gaze on the new cat. She wasn't surprised by the sound. Falling Blossom never was. She stalked closer silently and seemed to vanish before reappearing behind the fellow she-cats back. She smelled like a rogue. Probably one with a crude name. She prided herself on her name. It was beautiful.

"Who are you?" Her head tilted and the voice that escaped her maw was smooth with a tongue like honey. "This Fox-dung stinkin' place is the Dark Forest. A grin spread across her face. Terrifying, yet beautiful. "Are you ready to learn?"
Thief swiveled her head around as far as it would go. If this was a horror movie, it would have turned 190 degrees, but this was no movie. "Thief's the name." she spat, sitting down to admire one of her own claws. "And what training were you talking about, trash-brain?" she asked, glaring at Falling Blossom and pointing a sharpened claw at her. Thief's voice was eerily sweet and calm, but was tinted with coldness.
Old May 25th, 2021, 03:17 PM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Nightfang paced along the greasy grass of the darkforest,his form nothing but a solid shadowy mass,his son Darkning was sitting nearby,"where is that cream shadow"he growled

@CreativeWolf

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
“It’s over,”.... She squared her
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset