Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 03:15 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by occultation
Today 02:58 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:22 AM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 15th, 2016, 08:39 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Brightkit appeared to be thinking very seriously about what games she liked to play. "Well...I like to play fight, and I like to play moss-ball," She mewed with a slight shrug. There were a lot of things that she liked to do, but those were probably two of her favorites. She grinned happily, her thin tail still twitching as though it had a mind of it's own...she most likely didn't even notice that it was, being so caught up in her thoughts and the promise of a new playmate. She thought wistfully about exploring, although looking at Summitkit, he looked a little young to be doing so quite yet. He wasn't much smaller than her, she was quite small for her age...but still, perhaps it wasn't the best idea to suggest. Besides, she didn't often sneak out of camp herself, being nervous that she would get in trouble, which naturally was one of her least favorite things. She hated seeing other cats upset or worried about her too, because there generally was nothing to worry about and because she just wanted everyone to be happy, all the time. Though that was an unrealistic goal, Brightkit always did her best to make sure that other cats were happy when they were around her. "What do you think, which one's better?" She asked, with a bright smile still plastered on her maw.
It took Summitkit a few heartbeats to decide between the two suggestions. "How about play-fight? I think that'll be more fun than mossball," he mewed, green orbs twinkling with a playful light. He was younger than Brightkit, but their sizes were similar so he doubted that she had much of an advantage during their little play-fight, besides, he play-fought all the time. "Why don't I play a fox that attacking the camp and you can be a warrior protecting the camp, and then we can switch roles?" The cow cat suggested, waving his tail impatiently as he was ready for their little game to begin already. He would usually want to be the warrior first, but when he played with a new playmate, he let them be warrior first. It was kind of his way of breaking the ice before a first game so that no one's really upset when they start. Plus, he would have to fox sometime during the game anyway, so why not first to add on to his other reason for claiming the role.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 15th, 2016, 09:04 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Timberkit ran into the camp panting as she was now running away from Orchidkit. She skidded to a stop and looked at the small hole she ran through and was breathing a bit hard and a little tired. She waited a few seconds before she walked closer to it which might of been a big mistake. "Orchidkit you are pretty slow!", Timberkit teased before she bounded off.
Old November 15th, 2016, 09:15 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

A couple fox lengths behind Timberkit, the tortoiseshell tom appeared through the hole as well. He was panting and was trying to still catch the smaller kit. She was right when she called out to him, calling his slow. "What... can... I say... mice are... fast," Orchidkit panted as he he responded to her little teasing, and continued his teasing of he calling her 'mouse'. She had started it anyway, comparing her tiny size with that of a mouse's. He stopped and slopped onto the camp floor. He wasn't use to running that much, and their game had tired his out. "I'll give you this victory... but remember, I went easy on you!" The fluffy tom laughed at this, knowing that she had won whether he wanted her to or not. He laid there for a moment, allowing dust to cover his long pelt, but not caring at all.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 15th, 2016, 09:59 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
A couple fox lengths behind Timberkit, the tortoiseshell tom appeared through the hole as well. He was panting and was trying to still catch the smaller kit. She was right when she called out to him, calling his slow. "What... can... I say... mice are... fast," Orchidkit panted as he he responded to her little teasing, and continued his teasing of he calling her 'mouse'. She had started it anyway, comparing her tiny size with that of a mouse's. He stopped and slopped onto the camp floor. He wasn't use to running that much, and their game had tired his out. "I'll give you this victory... but remember, I went easy on you!" The fluffy tom laughed at this, knowing that she had won whether he wanted her to or not. He laid there for a moment, allowing dust to cover his long pelt, but not caring at all.
"Heh and big foxes are slow!", Timberkit said as she bounded over back too the tom. She could tell that he was still teasing her. "Soon enough this mouse will beat the hungry fox in his own games.", The small lass said as she prodded him with her paw. "And that you where not going easy on me if you where you wouldn't be panting silly mouse brain!", TImberkit said before she pouncedd on him.
Old November 15th, 2016, 10:37 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Tigerkit walked into camp carrying her mouse. She brought it over to Briarpaw. "Look what I caught today," she meowed holding it up proudly.
Old November 15th, 2016, 12:24 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetailsnetwork View Post
"Oh." Ripplevine said, not expecting the answer. "Well, being in a patrol is fun I guess," He said, "But I sometimes miss those days when I learnt something new." He was not sure what else to say, but what he really felt about being a warrior.
Barkskip offered the warrior a friendly grin, but nothing to grand. The young Havana was used to awkward conversations. It seemed as if not much happened with the tom these days. Then letting out an exasperated sigh he rose to his paws. "Speaking of patrols, would you like to join me on one? It's been a while and I could use something to do." He suggested hopefully.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 15th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
@JellieDelly

Maplefur padded out of the warriors den, still blinking sleep from her eyes. Trotting to the fresh kill pile, she looked over what was in it. Pawing out a rather plump squirrel and tiny mouse, she looked over at Amberstorm. "This good?"
"Yeah... sure..." Amberstorm still wasn't fully awake but was grateful, he was getting hungry. "Ill... take the small one..." He wasn't really hungry.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old November 15th, 2016, 03:25 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

(I'm making another, if that ok)
Name: Eaglefeather
Appearance: Different shades of brown on face, body, and tail, white ears, paws, and muzzle, brown eyes
Personality: quiet, reserved, kindhearted
Other: He is the mate of Wolfheart and Tigerkit's father. Wolfheart died feom greencough, and His daughter is the only surviving kit out of a litter of three, and he treats her as if she's the only thing he has left. (Yes, I'm getting this from Crookedstar's Promise X3) He often goes off on his own when he gets sent on hunting patrols to grieve for his lost mate and kits. (Wolfheart and the kits weren't part of the RP at anytime, BTW)
Old November 15th, 2016, 03:26 PM

Stormkit walked into the clearing,looking around.She saw her older brother,Weaselpaw,and ran over.
Old November 15th, 2016, 03:27 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
"Yeah... sure..." Amberstorm still wasn't fully awake but was grateful, he was getting hungry. "Ill... take the small one..." He wasn't really hungry.
Maplefur blinked. "Oh, I thought we could share the squirrel since it's quite big," she offered. She would feel greedy eating it all by herself, even if they were about to go hunting.

Closed Thread