by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:47 PM

Old December 21st, 2023, 06:50 AM
Sorbet Shark

Bump Policy: bump me if I don't respond within 24 hours
My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

The kit continued to yowl and mewl in pain, writhing on the ground and pawing around for any source of comfort. Once Cherrypaw [ @peppermintbubble. ] came and began licking her wound, she settled down..But only slightly. Now, she was pawing at the apprentice, continuing to mewl incoherent sentences in panic.

The wound on the tiny kit only continued to drip with blood, a bite clearly laced with poison. Eventually, she stopped moving. It was much too painful for her to keep writhing with pain. It was too painful to keep moving at all. The kit was now resorting to heavy, shallow breaths..Still conscious, but barely.

[ @BEAR. ]
Old December 21st, 2023, 07:28 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWolfu View Post
The kit continued to yowl and mewl in pain, writhing on the ground and pawing around for any source of comfort. Once Cherrypaw [ @peppermintbubble. ] came and began licking her wound, she settled down..But only slightly. Now, she was pawing at the apprentice, continuing to mewl incoherent sentences in panic.

The wound on the tiny kit only continued to drip with blood, a bite clearly laced with poison. Eventually, she stopped moving. It was much too painful for her to keep writhing with pain. It was too painful to keep moving at all. The kit was now resorting to heavy, shallow breaths..Still conscious, but barely.

[ @BEAR. ]

Dancingevening · She/Her · Thunderclan Queen

------

I immediately feared for the kit's life, having heard the hurried commotion.
Pushing by the various cats, I dipped a moss-ball in a clean puddle and draped it over the wound, rinsing the blood. I look at the medicine cat [ @Omari ] and medicine apprentince [ @rudolph ], pushing away cherrypaw [ @peppermintbubble. ].

"I may or may not have learned a good few remedies and such on my little.. pondering trip away," I meowed fiercely. "And what I know, it's dangerous to lick a poison-draped wound. I met a cat who did that to help their sibling. The harmed sibling survived."

(did not happen in roleplay, but it's fillin in the gaps.
I suppose i'll make outsider posts later that took place in the past.)

@/Omari
@/rudolph
@/peppermintbubble.
@dino.
@BEAR.
@/MrWolfu

Old December 21st, 2023, 07:56 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWolfu View Post

[ @BEAR. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardJiNgLe! View Post

Dancingevening · She/Her · Thunderclan Queen

------

I immediately feared for the kit's life, having heard the hurried commotion.
Pushing by the various cats, I dipped a moss-ball in a clean puddle and draped it over the wound, rinsing the blood. I look at the medicine cat [ @Omari ] and medicine apprentince [ @rudolph ], pushing away cherrypaw [ @peppermintbubble. ].

"I may or may not have learned a good few remedies and such on my little.. pondering trip away," I meowed fiercely. "And what I know, it's dangerous to lick a poison-draped wound. I met a cat who did that to help their sibling. The harmed sibling survived."

(did not happen in roleplay, but it's fillin in the gaps.
I suppose i'll make outsider posts later that took place in the past.)

@/Omari
@/rudolph
@/peppermintbubble.
@dino.
@BEAR.
@/MrWolfu

~~Cherrypaw~~

{ @Omari }

Cherrypaw continued to lick the wound as the kit pawed her in fear. She feared even more when the kit stopped moving. Her anxiety was going through the roof, she could barely breathe right now. Then she was pushed away by a queen. Cherrypaw hang her tongue out of her mouth, knowing she had probably swallowed a bit of the poison from the kit's wound. Her tongue was probably poisoned too. The young apprentice backed up more, not knowing what to do anymore, crying a little, tongue still hanging out from her mouth, starting to drool a little.
Old December 21st, 2023, 08:39 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

Faithkit was busy sleeping with her mother

Foxkit jumped and skidded off to a different part of the nursery, and here she was so sound asleep until the commotion riled up.

( Open for some to calm foxkit)
Old December 21st, 2023, 09:02 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Swiftheart sat bolt upright, her tail flicking nervously. "oh, oh starclan.. oh, starclan..." Swiftheart mummered, her eyes feel.
Blacknight and Moonheart both mummered words of shock. Blacknight's tail wrapped protectively around Cloudkit and Rainpaw.
Rainpaw whimpered, her eyes wide.
Cloudkit whimpered as well, his eyes squeezed shut tight.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 21st, 2023, 09:28 AM
&amp;amp;amp;quot;Your good old friend!&amp;amp;amp;quot;

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post
Faithkit was busy sleeping with her mother

Foxkit jumped and skidded off to a different part of the nursery, and here she was so sound asleep until the commotion riled up.

( Open for some to calm foxkit)
Fleckpaw

She rushed into the nursery making sure everyone else was ok, seems the attack shook everyone up. Noticing Foxkit in the corner she walked up to her. "Hey, hey its ok," she whispered.

Old December 21st, 2023, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnaby View Post
Fleckpaw

She rushed into the nursery making sure everyone else was ok, seems the attack shook everyone up. Noticing Foxkit in the corner she walked up to her. "Hey, hey its ok," she whispered.

Foxkit looked around while her fur bristled as a apprentice approached, she hugged the wall as hard as she could, terrified of what was happening. Her ears flattened a little, the little kit twitched her nose as the apprentice's words were not enough to calm her.
Old December 21st, 2023, 09:37 AM

Quote:

Foxkit looked around while her fur bristled as a apprentice approached, she hugged the wall as hard as she could, terrified of what was happening. Her ears flattened a little, the little kit twitched her nose as the apprentice's words were not enough to calm her.

Fleckpaw

She knew she had to try her best. Getting closer to the kit, she placed her fluffy paws close to them and rubbed there back gently. Her tail hugged the kit as well as she tried to hum a tune her mother used to sing to her. "I know its scary, I'm even scared but they got the snake, everything will be fine," her fur started to go flat as she didn't want the kit sensing her fear scent.

Old December 21st, 2023, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnaby View Post
Fleckpaw

She knew she had to try her best. Getting closer to the kit, she placed her fluffy paws close to them and rubbed there back gently. Her tail hugged the kit as well as she tried to hum a tune her mother used to sing to her. "I know its scary, I'm even scared but they got the snake, everything will be fine," her fur started to go flat as she didn't want the kit sensing her fear scent.

foxkit tilted her head slightly as fleckpas came closer to comfort her, something about fleckpaw made the kit relax herself, her fur flattening as she finally realized fully. She purred and walked closer to fleckpaw who was humming a nice tune, her blue and orange eyes meeting the apprentice with a fond look, soon she was close enough to rub herself on the apprentice almost as if she had taken the apprentice as her guardian. Despite she didn't have a family or anything she was still able to make few interactions and making them as her friends or possibly family even though they don't know.

Old December 21st, 2023, 10:02 AM

Quote:

foxkit tilted her head slightly as fleckpas came closer to comfort her, something about fleckpaw made the kit relax herself, her fur flattening as she finally realized fully. She purred and walked closer to fleckpaw who was humming a nice tune, her blue and orange eyes meeting the apprentice with a fond look, soon she was close enough to rub herself on the apprentice almost as if she had taken the apprentice as her guardian. Despite she didn't have a family or anything she was still able to make few interactions and making them as her friends or possibly family even though they don't know.

Fleckpaw

"There we go!" she mewed out loud in a happy tone. Her eyes glistened with pride as she was able to finally calm Foxkit down the poor thing still seemed distressed but she was able to handle it well.