fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Rugged Range

<><><><><>

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 16 moons
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Torn between medical attention and defending her clan... Larkwing anxiously eyed the medicine cat, the deputy and the leader as he strolled up, injured, tired, a little wobbly, but eye entirely undaunted. She was no medicine cat, but the prospect of their leader going to battle with the strong, plentiful number of ThunderClan cats, including their poor excuse for a leader, didn't exactly seem smart after he had just fainted as well as lost a life to Twilightstar. Still, it wasn't her place to question him, no matter how much she wanted to, so Larkwing let it go.

Instead, she padded over to Stonepaw, limping slightly on her back leg, and dipping her head in a somewhat somber greeting. "I'm sorry I wasn't enough to protect her," she told the medicine cat, flicking her tail weekly over to Briarpaw, "I should have sent her running back the moment I scented ThunderClan. I allowed my hubris to get the better of me." Such a somber tone wasn't like her... she needed to cheer up a little, crack some jokes, make her clan laugh, that's what she was good at. Unfortunately, there seemed to be nothing to joke about right now. "I still want to fight, though, so save treating my injuries until after the battle, please," dipping her head respectfully again, she turned to face her leader and deputy once more. She would fight with no hesitation if peace talks didn't work, and the molly held no illusions that peace talks would work.
<><><><><>

{ gingerfrost mention - @Estelle || beanstar mention - @vellichor || stonepaw - @carmen || briarpaw mention - @jupiter }

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old August 20th, 2023, 12:10 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Blazekit

Blazekit wondered back to the rock where he found Dimkit, wanting to play. He couldn't find his siblings or his parents, so he wanted to find Dimkit and stop his loud crying. "Dimkit? I'll plays if you stop crying." He said as he neared the rock.

( @soldier Dimkit)

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; August 20th, 2023 at 12:11 PM.
Old August 20th, 2023, 12:20 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post
Stonepaw

With Snowpaw darting off and cats beginning to organize themselves into groups, he began to relax, release the tension that was coursing through his muscles. Waiting for the cats with herbs to return, the best he could do was try to stop the bleeding of the more serious wounds. He was yet to learn what to do for sprains and bruises and breaks, which, unfortunately, seemed to be the majority of the injuries, but he'd give it a shot. Start with poppy seeds and work from there. Take care of the outward injuries to then be able to work inwards. Easy peasy. And with Snowpaw making sure he hadn't missed anyone, they'd be okay.

Except, that wasn't what she was doing. His ears pricked as she approached a cat not too far away from him and began to... what now? Ask for herbs? The exact herbs he himself had just asked. She was asking for herbs, disobeying direct orders, doing things on her own. To a cat who didn't know better, they'd see it as nothing more than an apprentice taking initiative, but that wasn't taking initiative, instead, all it did was endanger clanmates. Take herbs away from the medicine cat and place them in the paws of a barely trained apprentice who had never once applied these remedies, an apprentice who knew nothing more than the average warrior. He wouldn't have minded if it was Marigoldleap, heck, he would have been thankful if it had been Marigoldleap. Skies, even Sedgestorm knew enough to be helpful in a situation like this.

His throat tightened and the tension returned. He thought he could trust her to help him, but instead she was being selfish, trying to show off and play doctor, when what he really needed was the maturity to help in the way it was needed. Sticks and stones, this day was only getting worse. He couldn't waste time telling her to do her job, and he couldn't ask her to bring the herbs to him, that'd be embarrassing to her, and he wasn't an asshole. She may have done something wrong, but she was a child and just like the kit-apprentices, it seemed she'd act childish.

His attention returned to Sunsetpaw as they began to speak, eyes refocusing on the toms leg, examining it as they spoke. "Would it be alright if I touched it a bit? Just to figure out where the pains coming from." Internal injuries, how did one deal with internal injuries. Ope, they wanted to help? Well, now, that was a separate issue. "Hmm, well, if you want to help, we got a work on fixing up your leg. But I suppose if you really want to help out, watch over some of the kits. No moving though, duh, Just keep an eye out, if any of them go to far, let a queen now." Another voice called out and his ears swiveled towards Pebblesplash. "For now, just sit tight, I'll be back with poppy seeds as soon as I can. Sit tight, try to get some sleep! Please, please, please don't do anything stupid." He trusted the kid, and while it was frustrating, there wasn't much he could do until he got those herbs.

@Pangoligon [ what type of injury do they have? ie. sprain, break, disjointed, stretched ]

Moving towards Pebblesplash, he stopped nearby, staring at the extended paw. Poppy seeds really would be great, but at the moment, all he could see were two cats making their way into the woods, no one else moving from where they rested. That was okay. Yeah, it'd be okay. A-okay. Mhm, mhm. "I'll get you some poppy seeds." There were no poppy seeds. "Can you tell me what happened and where it hurts? Does it sting or is it more of a dull pain." He'd work from there.

@Sakura.

His ears twitched towards Gingerfrost and he moved towards the deputy and the leader, trying his best not to be frustrated. He hadn't seen much more than the beginning of his screaming match with Mumblepaw, but it seemed that had escalated to another bout of fainting. Glancing at the puddle of vomit off to the side, he stepped up beside the leader and nudged him lightly with a paw. "Fun." He gave a nod to Gingerfrost as the deputy moved off into the woods and turned toward the leader. A few outward injuries that'd need marigold, but like everyone else it seemed like it was worse internally. He worked in silence, nosing around the cats body, picking out wounds and trying not to flinch at the scents. At least the rain was washing most of it away.

Gingerfrost returned and the tom turned to glance around, picking up a rather small twig and doing his best to scoop the cobwebs onto it before turning and scraping a bit of them off and around the various injuries of the leader. The rain washed away most of the blood, making it easier to tell what was deep, but still it was hard to get each piece to stick. "Thank you." He turned back to smile and nod at Gingerfrost as he finished. Thankful."If you see anyone sitting around, could you send them out for some herbs? I asked for some help earlier, but you're the only one who grabbed anything." There wasn't much, but now he had something to work with, and maybe now they'd have a chance for everything to calm down.

@Estelle @vellichor

"Everyone good, you alright?" He made his way through the clearing, stopping every now and then to look at his clanmates before continuing on. He was trying his best not to use too much of his cobwebs, but he was running out quickly. The marigold clenched tight between his teeth was yet to be used, he was saving that for someone who needed more than just a couple cobwebs. He almost missed her as he walked by Plumscorch, but there, not far from the molly, lay the body of a small cat. Teeny cat. She wasn't dead, was she? Rushing over, Stonepaw stared at Springpaw, nudging her side, trying to get her to wake up. She was breathing, but sometimes just breathing wasn't good enough.

@Leafie

Yells ripped through the clearing and his head turned. That was a far too familiar cry and he raced towards her, skirting around the edges to come face to face with his sister, his bleeding, his broken sister. Sun and moon, someone had hurt his sister. Thunderclan. Of course it was Thunderclan. Thunderclan and their idiot leader, Thunderclan and their lack of compassion, their ability to attack an apprentice, Briarpaw, his sister, little Bri. The audacity. "Bri!" He reached her with a sob. Lilycreek. "Move." His sister needed him and she may have been her new family, but at the moment, Stonepaw needed to fix "You're going to be okay, I promise. It's going to be alright." And if it wasn't he'd take it upon himself to bring his wrath upon that clan of lying skinks. Cheaters. Crows. They wouldn't get away with it.

The stars would know his fury and they would not escape his judgement. Larkwing sped in behind next and he spared a glance back at the other molly, both of them bleeding through the rain as he raised his tail to signal her over to him. "Over here!" Two flowers left. One each. "Poppy seeds, I need poppies!" He patted down the poultice onto the fur of his sister, hopefully sticking it down with the cobwebs. He turned to Larkwing, ready to do the same should she let him. "Red flowers with black seeds and frilly orange ones! Cobwebs, if you can! Hurry!" Yelling over the conundrum, hoping someone would hear.

Gingerfrost sent out a call for assistence and once again he looked at the assembled cats. What could they do? He wanted to fight them, he needed to, but they didn't have herbs. They didn't have healthy cats. Everyone was exhausted or injured or on patrol. He turned to Gingerfrost and blinked once, slowly. I'm trusting you. Make the right call. No time for an argument.

@jupiter @FrostyGalaxy @/Estelle

[ open to everyone !! and very much subject to change/edits, a lots going on ]

Crowstorm
Russian Blue tabby with yellow eyes || He/Him

The tabby could barely hear the squeak of a mouse over this noise, let alone his own thoughts. Cats yowling and wailing, shouting and cheering. Anything and everything you can think of that makes noise, his clanmates are doing. So much so, if someone were to call for something important, he wouldn't even be able to hear them. Maybe it was pure chance, pure luck he'd managed to catch 0.2 seconds of their Medicine Cat calling out.

Yellow hues latched onto the small apprentice as he realized they were trying to shout over the sea of flustered and worried cats. Truly, how dumb the lot were...getting so bent out of shape from water. Calmly, the tabby picked himself up and made his way towards the younger, ears angled forwards. His fur was soaked, all of it hanging from him like a blanket draped over a branch, although the tom looked entirely unbothered.

"What do you need?" he asked, as he was unable to hear what was needed specifically.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; August 20th, 2023 at 12:21 PM.
Old August 20th, 2023, 02:26 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sparrowkit rolled the mossball back to Moonkit, a giggle escaping the young kit's mouth. @FruitBat

Moonkit

She rolled the moss back as she rolled onto her back, giggling still.
Old August 20th, 2023, 02:49 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBat View Post

Moonkit

She rolled the moss back as she rolled onto her back, giggling still.
Sparrowkit passed the mossball back to Moonkit.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old August 20th, 2023, 03:02 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail and Pebblefur lounged. (this part is closed)

Ottersplash sat in a corner, looking bored. She looked out over their new "camp". She wished that life could just return back to normal but that wasn't possible right now. She just had to deal with it. She sighed, looking down towards the ground. (But this part is open to interactions and whatnot)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old August 20th, 2023, 04:35 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

RAINKIT
HE/HIM
4 MOONS

TW - Blood

The tiny tabby looked up at snowpaw. He removed his paw from his face, revealing blood oozing from his left side of the face. He let out a squeak of pain before pushing his face in the ground. Stars, it hurt!

[ @lio. - Snowpaw ]

You can read this to find out what happened

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old August 21st, 2023, 07:22 AM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sparrowkit passed the mossball back to Moonkit.

Moonkit

She laid onto her side as she passed the moss back, while she yawned.
Old August 21st, 2023, 07:23 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

SNOWPAW
fluffy white she-cat with brown and black patches and icy blue eyes.
she/her
Active Purrks: Herbal Knowledge- Tier 1

Snowpaw gave a small squeak as Rainkit's injury was revealed, her eyes widening at the sight. Alright, whatever she had was definitely not going to be enough! Rahh, if only she had cobwebs... whatever! This would have to do and she would have to hope it would work as a temporary solution! With the happenings of the Clan, Snowpaw couldn't particularly ask for too much right now- especially since she was defying what Stonepaw had said. Was she biting off more than she could chew? Maybe. But if anyone was mad at her, then so be it!! This little kit needed help and she was there to give it!

Just don't mess it up, Snowpaw...

She had to make her Mama and her Papa and Otterkit and Daypaw and everyone else proud, right? Yeah. Her tail twitched, face hardening into a serious expression. It was difficult to tell what exactly to do given the limited materials and her lack of experience, but as long as she could get the bleeding to stop and the wound at least partially clean, everything would be fine. As Rainkit pushed his face into the ground, though, Snowpaw gasped and shook her head. Leaning over, the she-cat attempted to gently nudge the kit, trying to get him to raise his head. The ground was not a good place for such a wound!! Dirt bad! Dirty wound make icky wound and make wound even more hurty! And there was none of the uhh... marigold?? to keep away the icky stuff like Stonepaw had taught.

"K-Keep your head up for m-me p-please," she cooed, praying the trembling of her voice wouldn't frighten him, "I'm g-g-gonna put this h-herb on your hurty a-and you g-gotta make sure to not t-touch it, okay?" Snowpaw's lips pulled into a frown and she hoped the little kit would understand her, letting out a soft squeak in order to calm him. If he were to listen, she would reach out to begin gently dabbing the chewed-up leaf onto his wound, being as careful as possible. She knew she was little, but... goodness, he was even more little! Assuming everything went as planned, Snowpaw would offer a small smile to the kit after stepping back, feeling nervous yet sure of her decision. This would help stop the bleeding until Rainkit could really be looked at! ...Hopefully. She still wasn't sure what the plant was, but she just... had a feeling about it. Like what she was doing was right. Like she just... knew it would help.

Not that she'd be able to explain it if anyone asked.

Briefly, Snowpaw heard the sound of Stonepaw calling out for... poppy seeds. She looked down at the two flowers laying by her paws, ears flattening. If Stonepaw needed them, then she should give them to him. But what if he got mad at her for having them? The apprentice swallowed, a lump forming in her throat. Gah, this was a difficult decision.

She looked between Stonepaw, the poppy flowers, and Rainkit before sighing. Turning to Rainkit, she gave a small sign for the kit to stay put before picking up the two poppy flowers and padding over to Stonepaw. Snowpaw cleared her throat, hoping to catch his attention before setting them down beside him.

"H-Here... poppy s-seeds," she said, then stepped back. Should she apologize for going against his orders? That weird twisty feeling swirled in her gut again, making her shuffle her paws uncomfortably.

She was just trying to help.
[ Herb Used: Burnet ]
[ Has anti-inflammatory properties and can reduce bleeding when chewed and applied as a poultice. Snowpaw knows this remedy due to her purrk! ]
[ @Bean_The_Cat @carmen ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; August 21st, 2023 at 07:30 AM.
Old August 21st, 2023, 07:43 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
Active purrks - none
They nodded at Stonepaw's question. Their leg was starting to get a bit annoying now. It's fine, it's fine. Their duty was to..watch over kits, but no moving! "Okay!" they said. Alright, the task seems easy. Well maybe. A kit going too far off equals the apprentice calling a nearby queen that'll be able to deal with it. They understood what they needed to do! So they did what they were told! To just, sit still and watch over the kits and make sure none of them walk off too far. "I won't, i promise!" they said. Well...they can't really do much of anything so they probably won't be doing anything stupid. Stonepaw looked busy

Hmm...there has been something Sunsetpaw wanted to tell the medicine cat before the flood...but they somewhat forgot about it after the flood happened...well hopefully by the time Stonepaw comes back, they'll remember what they needed to say. How come they forgot..? Their ears perked as the voice of the deputy announce that there were Thunderclanners in the cattail pond. Not one of their favorite place! They wanted to help, but they obviously can't...for many reasons. For now, the job they were assigned by Stonepaw was to watch over the kits! So much bad thing happen, it'll be fine though, the clan will be able to make it through all of it. Hopefully.
---
╰─▸ ❝ @carmen [Stonepaw] Broken leg

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; August 21st, 2023 at 06:20 PM.