Today 07:30 PM

Old October 31st, 2023, 06:39 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
"LET'S EATTA THE RIV'CLENS!!!!" Beastpaw howled, bouncing herself into a frenzy. Wait, she didn't know how to fight. Never mind, she could always ask the amazing TIGERHAZE!!!! "teach mees to fighhta," she whispered to her mentor, then started yelling out her death wishes upon RiverClan. Oooh how about getting a bunch of crows to PECK THEIR EYES OUT AHAH!

@pumpkinbubble.
*Tigermist flinched*
Old November 1st, 2023, 07:37 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar's gaze roamed over the cats as one by one those who felt like it spoke out against going after RiverClan. Twilightstar let out an audible sigh and some of the tension in her body drained when she heard that most actually saw reason with her logic and settled on not picking a fight with RiverClan right now. The majority of the clan stayed silent as she expected, but those who voiced their thoughts gave her a nice bit of feedback.

"Thank you to those of you who voiced your thoughts, it seems like we are all in agreement about not jumping head-first into action here." She told the few who had spoken up.

"As much as I like to, as Frostpaw has pointed out, we're lacking a substantial amount of evidence here to bother actually bringing this up to RiverClan. If I try and speak of this at the gathering, it will merely look like I'm stirring up trouble trying to pin the blame on RiverClan with nothing solid to back it up, and the fact that this happened at all will make WindClan look incompetent and weak, something we don't need with leafbare on the horizon." Twilightstar explained after considering both Frostpaw and Tigermist's words.

"I could deduce they were dealing with moving and having leadership problems, the latter being nothing new, but I appreciate the confirmation Watertail." Twilightstar nodded to the tom and looked over at Crowlight.

"Having patrols visit Starry Meadows more frequently sounds like a good plan. Perhaps assigning cats to patrol certain sections of the territory to keep an eye out for trouble would do." Twilightstar replied to Crowlight's words, she liked that idea. Even if it were just a pair of warriors, having them keep eyes on specific landmarks might have avoided trouble like this in the first place.

"Springpaw, I've been reassured that it wasn't just anything that caused the damage to the meadow, it was a cat. Leechscar and his patrol caught no sign of any predators in the area aside from some vultures that were easy enough to scare off." Twilightstar decided against going into detail about how unusual it was for predators to dig up the dead and not eat them.

Seeing as there was nothing else to address, Twilightstar had plans to move onto the issue with ThunderClan and a certain spider, but first, she wanted to get ceremonies out of the way.

"Cloverkit, Mintkit, and Juniperkit. Come forth for your apprentice ceremonies."

#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 1st, 2023, 07:43 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Newtberry, Airkit, and Blossomkit nodded happily now that they had moved on to lighter topics.

NO I AM NOT LAZY YOU ARE

-i didnt even format it correct -sniffle sob - shame on me-
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old November 1st, 2023, 07:45 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

Burdchaser nodded as she listened. She was glad to see everyone agreed that it was better to not dive into conclusions. Her clan wasn’t as bird-brained as the others seemed to be.

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder

Last edited by hawkboi; November 1st, 2023 at 07:46 PM.
Old November 1st, 2023, 07:50 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Watertail dipped his head respectfully to his leader as she spoke to his comment.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old November 1st, 2023, 08:05 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

Scalescar listened

Crookedpaw watched
Old November 1st, 2023, 08:06 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

*Tigermist smiled*
Old November 1st, 2023, 08:10 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Hogstrike
Hogstrike may not have given input, but listening to those who did do so was reassuring to know those around him were reliable enough to not jump to war. hopefully the troublemaker was caught soon, having someone so cruel with the possibility of being amongst them sounded like an utterly horrifying thought! But not impossible to imagine. And just as he guessed ceremonies, what would a meeting be without them? New apprentices too! That was exciting, HogStrike couldn’t withhold his curiosity toward what warrior would be mentoring them.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old November 1st, 2023, 08:26 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt, Foxpaw, Birdpaw, Adderkit, Caterpillarkit, Hummingbirdkit, and Swankit listened.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old November 1st, 2023, 09:31 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days regularly | 1 day time sensitive

CROWLIGHT
warrior - forty-eight moons - voice claim: alan rickman
When it is decided that no retaliation will be dealt in the situation, Crowlight finds himself a bit at ease. Though it bites against his mentality of wanting to strike fast and hard against RiverClan (more so due to their darker trysts than this occurrence) he is smart enough to recognize what this could spell for WindClan so close to leaf-bare. He nods to Twilightstar as she takes his ideas into consideration, pondering the thought of visiting her in her den after to volunteer himself to patrol the area more often.

The meeting soon moves onto apprentice ceremonies and Crowlight listens quietly. Three new -paws to add to the training regime, and the skinny warrior can only hope that their mentors will do a good job in teaching them. Stars only knew how prepared they need to be incase circumstances change and the winds of war blow this way...