Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
something in the air...?...
by Luna16
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 04:06 PM
Kits play mossball!
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 03:55 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 03:46 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:45 PM

Old March 29th, 2020, 08:27 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Owlstorm let out a frustrated hiss and watched her form dart swiftly away. ”Yeah whatever.” He spat, disheartened. He realized he needed to be swifter, stronger, smarter, or else he would never beat her. Owlstorm began to circle her, growing closer as he did so.
He feinted one way then darted the other and ran in a zigzag line to confuse her. At the last second, he darted under her, and, using his hind paws, pushed upwards to flip her over. Owlstorm got up quickly and darted out of range, staying light on his paws.
Fogwhisper grinned. "Not bad," She darted under his paws, twisting and kicking upward. As he was propelled by the force of her kick, she wrapped her paw around his neck and slammed his cheek into the ground. "Your problem is your timing."
Old March 29th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Fogwhisper grinned. "Not bad," She darted under his paws, twisting and kicking upward. As he was propelled by the force of her kick, she wrapped her paw around his neck and slammed his cheek into the ground. "Your problem is your timing."
“And you talk too much.” He growled through the pain. Without warning, he leapt up and slammed her head down into the dirt with his front paws. Owlstorm’s face throbbed but he ignored it and pummeled her side with his forepaws before leaping away. He hoped she was getting tired so he could win and be done with this already, but he knew that wouldn’t be so. He rolled his shoulders, flexed his muscles to warm up, and smirked. “Good warm up rounds.” He said, flicking his tail tip.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old March 29th, 2020, 09:04 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:

“And you talk too much.” He growled through the pain. Without warning, he leapt up and slammed her head down into the dirt with his front paws. Owlstorm’s face throbbed but he ignored it and pummeled her side with his forepaws before leaping away. He hoped she was getting tired so he could win and be done with this already, but he knew that wouldn’t be so. He rolled his shoulders, flexed his muscles to warm up, and smirked. “Good warm up rounds.” He said, flicking his tail tip.
Fogwhisper laughed. "I'm just getting started." She leaped forward, jumping up and stationing herself onto the toms back. She swung herself down, and hit the base of his legs as hard as she could. Quickly after, she swung to the front of the cat, slammed her paw into his chin, and darted back out of range.
Old March 29th, 2020, 09:13 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Fogwhisper laughed. "I'm just getting started." She leaped forward, jumping up and stationing herself onto the toms back. She swung herself down, and hit the base of his legs as hard as she could. Quickly after, she swung to the front of the cat, slammed her paw into his chin, and darted back out of range.
“That makes two of us.” He grunted. Owlstorm hasn’t started out doing his attacks hard; now he was going to make her sore. Owlstorm’s anger was fizzing up and his anger was making him practice harder. He didn’t give her a chance to think as he charged her and feinted to the right, before coming back around and nipping her legs, not to draw blood, but to make them buckle.
Owlstorm slammed his front paws down on her spine towards the back to make her sit under the sudden pressure before slamming his paws on the back of her skull and slamming it into the dirt before leaping away.
(Sorry if that was a lot or too much. If it was please tell me; Owl was trying to get her to feel some sort of pain like he was haha)

No star is lost at all

Old March 29th, 2020, 09:18 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:

“That makes two of us.” He grunted. Owlstorm hasn’t started out doing his attacks hard; now he was going to make her sore. Owlstorm’s anger was fizzing up and his anger was making him practice harder. He didn’t give her a chance to think as he charged her and feinted to the right, before coming back around and nipping her legs, not to draw blood, but to make them buckle.
Owlstorm slammed his front paws down on her spine towards the back to make her sit under the sudden pressure before slamming his paws on the back of her skull and slamming it into the dirt before leaping away.
(Sorry if that was a lot or too much. If it was please tell me; Owl was trying to get her to feel some sort of pain like he was haha)
Fogwhisper coughed. "G-Good j-job." She licked her lips, turning her face away. "Let's continue." She leapt at him, dodging his blows and kicking his skull down. She flicked her tail across his eyes, covering his sight, and kicked him in the stomach. My blows... are getting weaker... Fogwhisper coughed again. She unsheathed her claws. Let's hope he doesn't take all his anger out on me. She looked away, panting and hiding the trickle of red across her face.

(Lol I'm going to make DRAMA)
Old March 29th, 2020, 09:21 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Fogwhisper coughed. "G-Good j-job." She licked her lips, turning her face away. "Let's continue." She leapt at him, dodging his blows and kicking his skull down. She flicked her tail across his eyes, covering his sight, and kicked him in the stomach. My blows... are getting weaker... Fogwhisper coughed again. She unsheathed her claws. Let's hope he doesn't take all his anger out on me. She looked away, panting and hiding the trickle of red across her face.

(Lol I'm going to make DRAMA)
(CRaP WHAT HAS I DONE lol)

Owlstorm gasped for breath, but it only took a few moments for him to regain it. Earlier, it had taken him longer. He took note of that and her hiding her face and frowned.”Are you okay?” He asked, breathing heavily. He leapt towards her and pressed her side to the ground, trying to pin her, but his anger had simmered down a little and was replaced by concern.

No star is lost at all

Old March 29th, 2020, 09:24 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:

(CRaP WHAT HAS I DONE lol)

Owlstorm gasped for breath, but it only took a few moments for him to regain it. Earlier, it had taken him longer. He took note of that and her hiding her face and frowned.”Are you okay?” He asked, breathing heavily. He leapt towards her and pressed her side to the ground, trying to pin her, but his anger had simmered down a little and was replaced by concern.
Fogwhisper grinned. "N-no....." She turned around. "I'M GREAT." She kicked him in the cheek, twisting and slamming her paws down on his spine. She let out a roar, jumping onto Owlstorm's back. "That's what you get!"
Old March 29th, 2020, 09:29 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Fogwhisper grinned. "N-no....." She turned around. "I'M GREAT." She kicked him in the cheek, twisting and slamming her paws down on his spine. She let out a roar, jumping onto Owlstorm's back. "That's what you get!"
(Her claws are unsheathed aren’t they)
He felt her claws dig in and shock made his blood run cold. Was she actually attacking him?! Owlstorm let out a angered roar as the pain made him angrier and he barely kept himself from unsheathe if his own claws. He twisted around and slammed his back down, crushing her while he was at it, and he bounced up and dashed out of range, eyes alight with anger. “What were the claws for!?” He screeched, outraged.

No star is lost at all

Old March 29th, 2020, 09:33 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:

(Her claws are unsheathed aren’t they)
He felt her claws dig in and shock made his blood run cold. Was she actually attacking him?! Owlstorm let out a angered roar as the pain made him angrier and he barely kept himself from unsheathe if his own claws. He twisted around and slammed his back down, crushing her while he was at it, and he bounced up and dashed out of range, eyes alight with anger. “What were the claws for!?” He screeched, outraged.
Fogwhisper hissed, the blood still flowing steadily from her cheek. "You unsheathed your claws first!" She staggered upward, coughing. "But whatever. I'm done. This is what I get for listening to you." She walked away, small dots of red behind her. "I'm done with you, I'm done with this stupid clan." She turned around, narrowing her eyes. "See you later, I hope not." And with that, she staggered in the direction of the camp.
Old March 29th, 2020, 09:42 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Fogwhisper hissed, the blood still flowing steadily from her cheek. "You unsheathed your claws first!" She staggered upward, coughing. "But whatever. I'm done. This is what I get for listening to you." She walked away, small dots of red behind her. "I'm done with you, I'm done with this stupid clan." She turned around, narrowing her eyes. "See you later, I hope not." And with that, she staggered in the direction of the camp.
(He in fact did not have his claws unsheathed he was just being rather forceful with his paws)

Owlstorm’s belly filled with dread. He was gonna lose his mind if he didn’t fix this. “Fogwhisper! Wait.” He called, running to catch up to her. “I’m sorry. I thought this was a bunch of fun battle training” He inwardly grimaced at his poor choice of words. “Let me try and help you.” He pleaded.

No star is lost at all

Last edited by Pluto; March 29th, 2020 at 09:43 PM.