Rufflepaw breathed [activity post, closed ]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old December 5th, 2023, 11:14 AM
Med Cat of River & Bay

Status: the inevitable passing of time marching us all to a slow death
My Mood: Worried
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Wavecrash ran into the clearing and yowled, "WheN tHe wHeN!" and shot out of the clearing without saying another word.

open for continuation
Old December 5th, 2023, 02:17 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch | Agatha Kitty

The newly named Commander barely had a moment to breathe before the next clan tragedy would come through the camp entrance. Hawkbite would meet Dogskull, his green hues displaying the sympathy he felt for the warrior before he'd let out a deep sigh. There were no words he could say to the warrior. There were no words he could say to anyone honestly. What had happened was done and just like with any other loss, they'd have to adapt and move.

His gaze would merely glance over Larkfire and Darkfall as they were the first to make their appearance. Then following shortly after Darkfall, the tom would tap his own nose to the deceased cat's fur and step back. He didn't know Elmshadow very well, but he was devoted member of the clan that earned everyone's respect. So, in this moment, Hawkbite displayed his respect and offered his condolences.

He'd then step back and sit to await Dawnstar or the deputy.

@Undertaker -- Dawnstar | @Rose -- Larkfire | @Dark -- Darkfall

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 5th, 2023, 03:26 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Meadowkit gives Elkkit an approving nod, "Yeah! We will take over the camp! I like the enthusiasm, keep it up! Careful though, keep your claws sheathed, if you really hurt her then Dawnstar could get mad, and she's scarey!"

She then runs over to Albatrosspaw, "Why hello... you know what? Imma just get straight to the point, prepare for battle oldie, we are here to attack you. ATTACK!" Meadowkit yowls, leaping on top of the poor apprentice.

Meadowkit viciously smacks his nose with her paw (sheathed thankfully, but probably still painful, she is strong). She then bites his ear, though not hard enough that it would penetrate the skin, she's not a monster!

"ALL KITS OF THE ARMY ATTACK THE OLDIES!" Meadowkit calls loudly, the sound deafening.

Bluebellkit jumped on the apprentice in attempt to knaw at their tail.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old December 5th, 2023, 06:16 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar's amber orbs widen just a faction as she spots the dead cat lying in the clearing. The leader's ears jerk backward and then upright again as she carried Risingpaw's corpse out of the apprentice den and set it down near Elmshadow's. She almost missed what Dogskull reported. A snake? Seriously, her medicine cat was brought down by a mere snake. Dawnstar wanted to laugh, but she merely gritted her teeth and lashed her tail.

Cougarivy, Elmshadow, and even Risingpaw. Great clanmates are all gone. If her tears weren't being boiled by her increasing anger, she might have shed a tear or two. Dawnstar didn't normally take deaths personality, but the loss of Elmshadow hit her hard. He had served her longer than any high rank she had before and become a reliable rock amongst those who constantly disappointed her. There were few cats that Dawnstar could say she liked, but Elmshadow was one of the rare few. She would miss him as she would miss Cougarivy. Risingpaw she hadn't gotten to know as well as those two, but a tragic loss to ShadowClan nonetheless.

Grief had a tight grip on the she-cat's heart, crushing it with a new pain, another abandonment. She smothers the heartache with anger and turns her blazing glare away from tom's dead body. A shrill yowl screeches across the clearing as Dawnstar calls for everyone's attention.

"Elmshadow has passed and I found Risingpaw deceased in the apprentice den. Come pay your respects if you wish, before they are buried." Dawnstar hissed to her cats. By now the clan should be well aware that Dawnstar did not keep the dead for long in the camp.

"With Elmshadow's passing, Larkfire will be ShadowClan's new medicine cat." She snarled displeased. She was sure Larkfire would do well as a medicine cat, but this would be another difficult transition for the clan and quite a weight to place on Larkfire's shoulders. She neither had Elmshadow's experience or teachings nor had Elmshadow or Ivysnake but both managed.

"Larkfire," Dawnstar called for her daughter as she spotted the smaller she-cat with Darkfall. She kneaded her tail over her back, wordlessly ordering the she-cat to follow her. Dawnstar padded towards her den and took a seat outside of it. She was too antsy and anxious to bother settling in the dark den, if she sat around in there it'd only worsen her mood and tears would come and she hated dealing with such emotions. Dawnstar swore she wouldn't fall into the same depressive state as she had when Roanpaw passed. She needed to go rake her claws against something after this. First, she had to deal with this disaster.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old December 5th, 2023, 06:17 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Smalltail groweled "its just a dead cat who gives a damn.
he pawed both bodies before turning around and walking away. "just two less options" he mumbled to himself [open]
Old December 5th, 2023, 06:20 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar's amber orbs widen just a faction as she spots the dead cat lying in the clearing. The leader's ears jerk backward and then upright again as she carried Risingpaw's corpse out of the apprentice den and set it down near Elmshadow's. She almost missed what Dogskull reported. A snake? Seriously, her medicine cat was brought down by a mere snake. Dawnstar wanted to laugh, but she merely gritted her teeth and lashed her tail.

Cougarivy, Elmshadow, and even Risingpaw. Great clanmates are all gone. If her tears weren't being boiled by her increasing anger, she might have shed a tear or two. Dawnstar didn't normally take deaths personality, but the loss of Elmshadow hit her hard. He had served her longer than any high rank she had before and become a reliable rock amongst those who constantly disappointed her. There were few cats that Dawnstar could say she liked, but Elmshadow was one of the rare few. She would miss him as she would miss Cougarivy. Risingpaw she hadn't gotten to know as well as those two, but a tragic loss to ShadowClan nonetheless.

Grief had a tight grip on the she-cat's heart, crushing it with a new pain, another abandonment. She smothers the heartache with anger and turns her blazing glare away from tom's dead body. A shrill yowl screeches across the clearing as Dawnstar calls for everyone's attention.

"Elmshadow has passed and I found Risingpaw deceased in the apprentice den. Come pay your respects if you wish, before they are buried." Dawnstar hissed to her cats. By now the clan should be well aware that Dawnstar did not keep the dead for long in the camp.

"With Elmshadow's passing, Larkfire will be ShadowClan's new medicine cat." She snarled displeased. She was sure Larkfire would do well as a medicine cat, but this would be another difficult transition for the clan and quite a weight to place on Larkfire's shoulders. She neither had Elmshadow's experience or teachings nor had Elmshadow or Ivysnake but both managed.

"Larkfire," Dawnstar called for her daughter as she spotted the smaller she-cat with Darkfall. She kneaded her tail over her back, wordlessly ordering the she-cat to follow her. Dawnstar padded towards her den and took a seat outside of it. She was too antsy and anxious to bother settling in the dark den, if she sat around in there it'd only worsen her mood and tears would come and she hated dealing with such emotions. Dawnstar swore she wouldn't fall into the same depressive state as she had when Roanpaw passed. She needed to go rake her claws against something after this. First, she had to deal with this disaster.

Dovedance
ShadowClan Warrior - She / Her - 33 Moons

i wasn't mentioned

''Enough, Ashfur. Your quarrel is with me. These young cats have done nothing to hurt you. Do what you like with me, but let them out of the fire.''

Squirrelstar to Ashfur

Dovedance got to her paws, padding closer to the ShadowClan leader.

''Dawnstar,'' Her voice was soft, and she wasn't trying to irritate her leader.

''I found Baykit dead outside of camp. He was attacked by an owl.''

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; December 5th, 2023 at 06:20 PM.
Old December 5th, 2023, 06:22 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Smalltail groweled "its just a dead cat who gives a damn.
he pawed both bodies before turning around and walking away. "just two less options" he mumbled to himself [open]
Thor claw heard dawnstar talk, he perked as small tail spoke, a growl escaped him as he walked over"Would you like it if we gave no damn respect to you if you died? Elmshadow was our medicine cat and he served us well! Losing 2 cats is a big deal " he snarled

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 5th, 2023, 06:25 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post

Thor claw heard dawnstar talk, he perked as small tail spoke, a growl escaped him as he walked over"Would you like it if we gave no damn respect to you if you died? Elmshadow was our medicine cat and he served us well! Losing 2 cats is a big deal " he snarled
Smalltail hissed and shoved his face into Thornclaws "No I don't give a damn about two dead bodies." he hissed in a whisper "I already killed and I can kill you two if you say a word I'm always watching" he shoved away for clawing the ground.
Old December 5th, 2023, 06:32 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Smalltail hissed and shoved his face into Thornclaws "No I don't give a damn about two dead bodies." he hissed in a whisper "I already killed and I can kill you two if you say a word I'm always watching" he shoved away for clawing the ground.
thornclaw stood his ground as small tail shoved his face into his. He flicking his bushy tail quickly before huffing"I don't care about your warning! 2 dead clan mates is worse then 1 I would like to see everybody pay no respect to your dead body. And if you wanna fight I will rip your ear off right here right now!" he snarled again unsheathing his claws."I'd like to see you try and kill me mousebrain!" he added strongly

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up