Last post by taillow
Today 10:49 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Dark
Today 10:33 PM

Old October 30th, 2023, 04:18 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: WindClan Galewood

"Nah, it couldn't have been them. However, I've heard a rumor or two of a loner runnin' round killin' other cats of any age. I bet it was his doin'." Wildstorm's cold, calculating voice rose high above the crowd.
Old October 30th, 2023, 05:33 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

A body found...? Their graveyard destroyed? From one point of chaos to another, WindClan could never catch a break, could they? It was restored now, yes, but this ought to not go unpunished. Whoever did this must be an utter moron and Silverpaw did not particularly like morons. But was it RiverClan? Last she remembered they were on fairly good terms with RiverClan - then again, that was moons ago and Silverpaw was not daft enough to think things hadn't changed since then. And although she would be first to suspect ShadowClan, the older apprentice kept her maw shut. If Twilightstar did not suspect them, then there must be no reason to. This isn't the same time anymore as when she disappeared, much had happened since then. She was left wondering how RiverClan could possibly have known where the Starry Meadows were (wherever that was), still something could have happened that she wasn't aware of yet. That is why, for once in her life, she kept quiet.

Old October 30th, 2023, 06:41 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Ravenpaw - She/Her - Pansexual - 8 Moons

--
RavenPaw sat there, her scars on her pelt still raw from her expedition into the cave. Snakes were mean. She wanted to sleep, she was way too sleepy for this. RavenPaw didn't want to move, however. She scanned the clearing, bored out of her mind. 'Maybe Cloudy's here!' She thought, ears perking up at the thought of annoying him but she soon got annoyed when she realized he hadn't even come to the medicine den to taunt her when she got hurt. That made her blood boil. She decided to stay quiet, he could come find her if he really wanted to.
[ @poppy. - CloudPaw mention ]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 30th, 2023, 09:29 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days regularly | 1 day time sensitive

CROWLIGHT
warrior - forty-eight moons - voice claim: alan rickman
@Moonraven
The skinny warrior isn't sure what he is expecting from this meeting, but the words that Twilightstar speaks are not it. Upon hearing that the Starry Meadow had been desecrated, ripped up and ruined, Crowlight's head snaps up. His ears pull back and an undeniable scowl slides across his maw. Tears sting his eyes but do not fall, and instead a low growl rumbles quietly in the back of his throat. Cats that have given their lives to WindClan, who were laid to rest, evicted from their well-deserved oasis of peace and serenity for... what? What would this gain anyone? His mind can't wrap around another Clan doing this, even the most rebellious souls. But then he thinks of RiverClan's leader, and how he had torn into Twilightstar without a care in the world, and suddenly he's not so sure.

...But logic whispers in his ear of the troubles they have endured. The loss of a leader, their instability and temporary relocation to a place that surely was not their camp. Mingling with that are the facts laid out clear as day: no RiverClan scent, no trace of cats, no path left behind to point them in the direction of who committed such heinous acts. It's difficult, because Crowlight wants to blame someone. He wants somewhere to put the rage and despair of hearing about this destruction, because if he doesn't have that he knows it will stay and simmer inside of his chest, tearing away at his heart.

News of Starry Meadow being restored falls on deaf ears, nothing more than muffled words as Crowlight grinds his teeth together in an effort to keep his distaste for the whole ordeal under control. His leader is asking the Clan's thoughts, and many are speaking up in defense of RiverClan. Saying that they should not be blamed. He hates how it makes him want to rip claws through flesh of his own Clanmates, and the thin tom makes an effort to curl his paws. He was not one to bring the spotlight to himself, or speak up in any fashion. But the longer it went on the harder it becomes for Crowlight to remain silent. So, in a pause between his Clanmates voices, the tom rises to his full height and locks his gaze onto Twilightstar.

"RiverClan has committed... unforgiveable acts," he lifts his voice so that the deep tone of it can be heard above the breeze that blows by. "Let's not forget how one of their leaders so.. viciously killed you, Twilightstar. While their history of having paws on.. dark paths is long, I do not think... they did this. At least, not without help." At this his jaw tightens. It... hurts to think that there might be a traitor among them who had a paw in helping carry out this deceitful and atrocious act. "And if they had help... from a cat among us... then I'm not sure what there is we can do outside of keeping an eye on things." Even as he spoke the words Crowlight frowns. "A battle this close to leaf-bare will do more harm than good. Increased patrols to Starry Meadow in groups of two or more... might be a better route."

It is not the true path he wishes to take, and it takes everything in Crowlight to not cry out for a battle patrol to be sent over to RiverClan right here and now. Call it rage, call it moons of distrust, but he does not believe for a second that RiverClan is not involved in this. But his emotions are to be separate from what is best for WindClan as a whole (his mentor's words ring in his ear) so he speaks his piece and sits back down with a nod.

Last edited by Luck; October 30th, 2023 at 09:34 PM.
Old October 30th, 2023, 09:32 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

[AAAHHHH SORRY ABOUT THE LATE RESPONSE]

AIRKIT

Airkit was taken aback in shock by Whisperingpaw's harsh words. He flinched, cowering back in fear as the apprentice unsheathed his ginormous claws. Airkit swallowed, hiding behind his older and bigger sister Blossomkit, quivering from head to paw. "I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry, I-I j-just wanted to say h-hello..." he stammered, still hiding behind his sister. He wanted to disappear.

BLOSSOMKIT

Blossomkit had expected several different reactions, anything, really, but not this. When this outrageous apprentice had the audacity to speak so rudely to her younger brother, she just couldn't contain herself. "Watch it, coward. You don't speak to my brother that way. You watch your words from now on, because I am not playing right now," she snarled, unsheathing her claws, ready to get her paws dirty. Her tail automatically started swishing from side to side as she made herself bigger and let her brother hide behind her. She narrowed her eyes and let out a growl.

AIRKIT

When Leechscar came - that was his name, right? - Airkit was relieved. Maybe it wasn't his fault, for once. Blossomkit always told him to be quiet because he always made a mess. But maybe, just maybe, it wasn't his fault this time around...although that was highly unlikely. Normally, Airkit would have thought this was a fun game and would have joined in on the scolding, mocking the much older warrior, but he was too scared to do so. He had never been so scared before in his life. He could feel his saliva returning as he thankfully swallowed.

BLOSSOMKIT

Blossomkit was glad that Leechscar had shamed Whisperingpaw, if he hadn't come so quickly, Blossomkit probably would have ripped the apprentice apart herself (unlikely). Airkit always told her to control her temper, and that usually ended with him getting cuffed. But this time, she was ready to do so much worse....anything to protect her baby brother. No matter what it takes, blood is for life.

AIRKIT

Another warrior arrived, and it started seeming like a party. Airkit finally had the courage to get out from behind Blossomkit as the tiny gray kit cleared his throat and tried to speak, but let out a faint whimper. He cleared his throat again, and this time managed to stammer out, "Th-thanks L-Leechscar and B-Berryfrost, for defending m-me. A-And you too, Blossomkit. But-But it was ok...I could have m-managed (no way)."

BLOSSOMKIT

Blossomkit continued to stand her ground, not letting up. Not until this worthless dirtbag left. He was a waste of space, effort, energy, and food. But she kept that to herself. Airkit constantly annoyed her about, 'Stop insulting everyone' this, 'Be nicer' that. It made her feel very pissed, if she was to be brutally honest.

So she was very glad when Berryfrost offered to take Whisperingpaw, and she mumbled so faintly that only Airkit could hear, "I swear if that mouse-dung excuse of an apprentice doesn't get the hell out of here, I'll rip his limbs off and decorate the camp with them." (very dark)

AIRKIT

Airkit's eyes flew open when he heard Blossomkit's whispered threat, and he was thankful when Leopardsong diffused the situation. Honestly, he didn't feel like himself. He loved excitement, but this was too much. Way too much had happened. All he could do was sit there and nod. He was especially grateful when Whisperingpaw left, because truth be told, he was deathly afraid of that cat. However, he had recovered from his shock enough that he could return to his normal self. So when Leopardsong named him a 'dashing tom' he raised his head proudly and boasted, "Why yes, madam, I am a very dashing tom (he has no clue what that means), and I am your prince to save the day. I am the most fearless (cap), handsomest (cap, hes the cutest lil guy), most determined (super cap) tom in this entire clan!"

BLOSSOMKIT

Blossomkit rolled her eyes and scoffed at Airkit's empty boasting, but no matter. He could brag all he wanted, they all saw how he hid behind her. And that was fine by her. He could blab on all day if he felt like it, but she would be the one to speak up and protect him when it mattered most. That's what happens to siblings when your parents die, after all. "Thank starclan that brat is gone," she whispered. Turning her attention back to Leopardsong, she nodded in gratitude. "Thank you, kind queen. Your are quite beautiful yourself, too."

[so sorry for the long response, just wanted to get the munchkins' responses to each interaction in]

[btw for clarification Blossom is like 3 times bigger than puny Air]

| @Shadowed Flower - Whisperingpaw | @Moonraven - Leopardsong | @Undertaker - Leechscar | @Orchid - Berryfrost |
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; October 30th, 2023 at 09:36 PM.
Old October 31st, 2023, 05:31 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Such an act was a huge offense, not only to the clan, but also upon StarClan. He imagined that it was his mate's grave that had been dug up, and the rage Rabbiteye felt was almost enough to make him scream for vengeance. The quieter, more considerate part of his mind murmured that it would be wrong to attack without evidence. "We should disgrace them publicly, at the next gathering, then attack, based on their response."

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old October 31st, 2023, 05:31 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Status: Uncreative but odd sense of humor. Trying to finish up some drawings
Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿

Springpaw - she/her - AMAB
post 6
━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
Active Purrks: none

Eh?? A decision? Springpaw wasn't sure if she was good at these things or not. Springpaw continued to listen to Twilightstar explaining things about...a patrol pulling out a body from the falls?? Oh no, how did that body get there?? It got more confusing at the news of the Starry meadow being practically destroyed by who knows what or who; who could have possibly done that...? And why?? That's just horrible! Why would someone try to tear out the peace windclan was gathering?? It didn't make sense and it probably never will; this is a crime. And there wasn't even a trace of tresspasers. Springpaw wanted to know what happened; but she doubt she'll be able to figure it out anytime soon. Was it a riverclanner...? Springpaw knew Riverclan wasn't a good clan but...what's the more logical option here..? There can't possibly be a traitor right..? Even if it was a traitor, what would possibly be their motive to betray their home like that? Their home, their clanmates...

It couldn't have possibly been a traitor....an outsider...couldn't have done that right...? There would've been their scent and someone would've noticed their visit and desecrated the meadow...same with riverclan too! "Uh...Springpaw doesn't think we should attack riverclan....we don't know if they even did any of thise things..." she mewed "maybe there should be an closer investigation in the starry meadow to see if there's any evidence to see who done it" it couldn't have been a disaster, if it was, it wouldn't have been only there and uh...it would've been easier to realize what caused it. She was quite upset about the incident, even if she didn't witness the bodies in the falls herself. "It could've been anything, we can't attack unless we're really sure" the apprentice continued "if riverclan ends up not being the culprit then uh...that could lead to bigger, bigger problems!" probably.

╰─▸ ❝ @Moonraven [Twilightstar]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old October 31st, 2023, 08:35 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juniperkit sat and wondered why would anycat want to do such a thing?

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old October 31st, 2023, 04:52 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Having Fallownose come over to settle next to her seemed to ease a bit of her anxiety. She scooched a bit closer as Twilightstar began to speak. The news was definitely not good at all. RiverClan digging up their dead.. and ruining their territory? Those were some pretty hefty accusations, but the possibility of someone from the clan? Lilacpaw gasped aloud at the mention of this, seeming almost taken aback by Twilightstar's suggestion. Would someone from the clan ever do that?! Why would the have any need?! Another clan had to be more reasonable.

"It has to be RiverClan though!" She mewed softly, her voice wavering. Lilac turned her gaze up towards Fallow for any sort of confirmation, "Why would anyone from the clan do something like that anyway...?" Her ears flattened back as she clawed the ground beneath her, creating a small pile of dirt. Would they have to go to war with RiverClan? She would fight if she had to! Though, she had to admit that her clanmates were... speaking with sense. Asking first, rather than acting seemed like a more responsible thing to do... right?

[ @Lillith - Fallownose ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; October 31st, 2023 at 04:52 PM.
Old October 31st, 2023, 06:29 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

"LET'S EATTA THE RIV'CLENS!!!!" Beastpaw howled, bouncing herself into a frenzy. Wait, she didn't know how to fight. Never mind, she could always ask the amazing TIGERHAZE!!!! "teach mees to fighhta," she whispered to her mentor, then started yelling out her death wishes upon RiverClan. Oooh how about getting a bunch of crows to PECK THEIR EYES OUT AHAH!

@pumpkinbubble.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!