Last post by finley !!
Today 08:57 PM

Old November 16th, 2022, 09:32 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks
Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

╰•★★ BLOODLILY ★★•╯
She/Her - Russet colored shecat with amber eyes

She had finally arrived. Sleepy thicket wasnt her favorite place to be but moss was quite common to find here. She quickly found some moss under a tree and scooped it up putting it into a ball before grabbing it in her jaws. I hate punishments. She thought full of scorn in her. Now she just had to take the moss and redo it and her punishment would be completed [/I]
Old November 20th, 2022, 09:57 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Upon stepping through the boundaries of the thicket, it occurred to Stonehollow that he hadn't been in here since his mom died. Well, that was kind of a bummer - but he brushed the sinking feeling in his chest away to focus on their task at hand. Hunting!

.. In a graveyard? That seemed kind of odd, but Stonehollow wasn't going to question it. He didn't know how they'd avoid stepping on a grave though; RiverClan cats had a habit of dropping dead. Maybe the fish made them more prone to repopulating? Were RiverClan cats secretly land fish? Oh, that'd explain so much. They have a spawning season!!!

Suddenly, everything and nothing made total sense to him. Anyways, back to hunting. Yes, hunting. Hunnnting.........

The branches overhead creaked in the wind, the rustling leaves low whispers in the breeze. Stonehollow stiffened. As the gust intensified, it almost sounded like howling...

"What are the odds we'll run into that headless cat?" Despite the lightness to his tone as he addressed Dustyrose, he couldn't help but wonder if it wasn't really a myth at all.

[ @DustyRose ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 23rd, 2022, 10:07 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

No response. Stonehollow frowned as he turned to face Dustyrose, only to realize she wasn't there. "Dustyrose?" The only answer he was met with, was the wind as it brushed through the leaves. It still sounded like whispers to him, and Stonehollow was beginning to come to a very important conclusion.

It wasn't a myth. "Dustyroseeee, where are youuu?" He started back in the direction he'd come, and his fur bristled defensively as a branch snapped overhead. The wind had picked up, a howl in the canopy above. Yeah, screw this-- the evil spirits here could keep Dustyrose!!! Gingerfrost would just have to deal with trying to find her in the evil-land-of-evil-dudes 'cause Stonehollow wasn't paid enough for this.

He made a beeline out of there, going directly back toward camp.

[ @DustyRose / ending stone's part here. he'll do a solo report with his suspicions ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; November 23rd, 2022 at 10:08 PM.
Old November 24th, 2022, 09:41 AM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
No response. Stonehollow frowned as he turned to face Dustyrose, only to realize she wasn't there. "Dustyrose?" The only answer he was met with, was the wind as it brushed through the leaves. It still sounded like whispers to him, and Stonehollow was beginning to come to a very important conclusion.

It wasn't a myth. "Dustyroseeee, where are youuu?" He started back in the direction he'd come, and his fur bristled defensively as a branch snapped overhead. The wind had picked up, a howl in the canopy above. Yeah, screw this-- the evil spirits here could keep Dustyrose!!! Gingerfrost would just have to deal with trying to find her in the evil-land-of-evil-dudes 'cause Stonehollow wasn't paid enough for this.

He made a beeline out of there, going directly back toward camp.

[ @DustyRose / ending stone's part here. he'll do a solo report with his suspicions ]
Sorry, I was offline for a couple of days. What's going on?
Old December 7th, 2022, 04:20 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Antlerstreak strode into the Sleepy Thicket, shivering despite himself. This place had always wigged him out due to the legend surrounding him, and he always felt eyes on his back whenever he came here, though he knew that was silly, and just a product of the legend.
“Alright, Bluebellpaw. Welcome to the Sleepy Thicket!” He turned to look at his apprentice, raising eyebrows, “Can you tell me what’s so special about this place?”
@lonely.lilyx
Old December 7th, 2022, 04:33 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

BLUEBELLPAW

She walked after her mentor, stilling herself for a moment to take in her surroundings. Antlerstreak had called this place 'Sleepy Thicket', and she could sort of see it. It had a depressing air about it, and a spooky vibe. She shivered in spite of herself, not liking it one bit.

"Uhrm.. I think you could catch some ground rodents here. Maybe a squirrel or two." She wracked her brains. "Wasn't there a legend about this place? Some spooky ghost?" She didn't necessarily believe in ghosts; it was just... odd.

[ @Willowfern ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old December 7th, 2022, 05:20 PM

Antlerstreak nodded as she listed the ground rodents, the squirrels, and then, what he was really looking for, the ghost.
“Correct. There are lots of ground rodents and squirrels here in the peak of Newleaf, and yes, the ghost of Hawkstar is said to haunt these woods, looking for his head,” Antlerstreak chuckled dryly, “Hawkstar’s ghost used to freak me out me a lot when I was younger,” He admitted, not at all embarrassed to do so.
“Personally, I don’t believe in ghosts, but the legend sure did spook me back then, my sister was the braver one,” Antlerstreak explained, rolling an acorn under his paw.
@lonely.lilyx
Old December 7th, 2022, 06:22 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

BLUEBELLPAW

The ghost of Hawkstar... hm. She wasn't sure she remembered correctly, but she supposed Hawkstar was one of the... less likable Riverclan leaders. But a ghost? Ghosts didn't exist, right? And, a headless ghost? How amusingly absurd.

She smiled, giggling. "I don't believe in ghosts either," she said. "But a good ghost story every once in a while never hurts. But why would Hawkstar be looking for his head?"

[ @Willowfern ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; December 7th, 2022 at 06:22 PM.
Old December 7th, 2022, 09:54 PM

Antlerstreak nodded as the apprentice told him that she didn’t believe in ghosts, herself. Which didn’t surprise him. He had already guessed that she had a good head on her shoulders.
“Well, apparently, during what we call the Evil Era, Hawkstar was RiverClan’s leader, and he got beheaded,” Antlerstreak explained, “So now he’s apparently out and about trying to look for his skull, though I wouldn’t know why a spirit wouldn’t already have a skull?” He shook his head, “Ghost stories don’t make much sense, it seems.”
@lonely.lilyx
Old December 14th, 2022, 04:36 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Flintfang
He/Him
(Open-ish)

Flintfang aimlessly roamed the Sleepy Thicket, sage orbs trained on nothing in particular. Still, his ears couldn't help but swivel to and fro if any sounds were heard. Sure, he didn't entirely believe the legend this place held, but the story itself was enough to make any cat jumpy. Especially one who'd spent the last few moons suspecting that his own sanity was waning. It probably was, who knew? He couldn't judge himself, that was for sure. 'Stupid headless ghost cats.'

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.

Last edited by Rose; December 14th, 2022 at 04:37 PM.