Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:28 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 05:23 PM
WCO Inktober!
by Aolani
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:17 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:11 PM
Goldenwing Relation/Friend...
Last post by Levanya
Today 05:04 PM

Old January 10th, 2020, 12:50 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Eagleflight couldn't stop his jaw from dropping. Frostfall...is dead? His head spun. Not only had Frostfall been killed, but Lionstar was keeping the russet tom as the sole deputy. He didn't feel ready for this. Guilt and remorse tugged at his stomach. He desperately wished he could have made up with his former fellow deputy, and that they could have been friends.

"Where is Frostfall's body now?" He piped up, asking Lionstar directly. "Was it brought back for his vigil?" He hadn't seen anyone carrying dead cats back to camp, aside from...Greenfur, carrying Sunblaze's almost lifeless form. That image was still seared into his mind, and he ached with concern for the cat he'd shared a heart-to-heart talk with.

@BILL.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 10th, 2020, 04:28 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

barely listening to the first half until the part where a deputy was killed, BrambleBlaze ears perked up. wait thunderclan and shadowclan !? she was amazed by this to be honest. Flintstar didn't seem the type to make alliances with cats such as them. She snorted at the though and glared at the ground only to raise her brow at lionstars words at sunblaze. She couldn't help but give a laugh aww, he likes him! only then did she really stop paying attention .
Sootpaw on the other hand snorted in disgust at the alliance "so not what I expected ...." he somewhat mumbled before yawning .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 10th, 2020, 04:34 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Owlflight was happy that the frog leader had lost a life, although it was sad that Frostfall died even if he never really new him. "Hear that Silverrose! The frog leader lost a life. What a victory!" The tabby paused before going on. "I wonder who three apprentice's new temporary mentors will be." He half hoped he would get to mentor an apprentice, even if it would be temporary.

@caswshay617
Old January 10th, 2020, 06:14 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Interrupted as he was prepared to continue the new mentor ceremony, Lionstar squinted his eyes at both Eagleflight and Eveningpaw.

"I have chosen to leave Frostfall's remains behind. RiverClan, let's be clear: Frostfall's greatest accomplishment was his death. He failed his duties as a deputy and Clan-mate and spent his time wallowing in his own self-pity while he drained our resources. With his death the only loss we sustained, there is no reason to burden our Clan with the process of digging a grave in frozen earth. Let ShadowClan deal with him as they wish.. I have no desire to have him remain a bother in death as well.

"Eveningpaw [ @Heartstruck], whatever you have to say can wait!! I am trying to appoint you a new mentor. Sparkheart [ @Blissie Bliss], you have fought valiantly in the raid and have shown that you have put your ShadowClan days behind you.. the way you brutalize that she-cat will give those frog-lips nightmares. You will be overseeing Eveningpaw's training until Sunblaze, that gorgeous boy, recovers from his injuries.

"Shimmeringpaw [ @Shimm], I understand this must be difficult for you.. Fennelheart was an awful mentor and Stoatdance hardly had a chance to train you. Otterleg [ @CheetahPelt], I would give you her as an apprentice but it seems you have failed to guard camp or participate in the raid.. You're not the only cat with a lost leg, dear. I know you can contribute more to the Clan.

"Instead, Goldencloud [ @Ever]! I would like you to mentor Shimmeringpaw until Stoatdance has recovered from her wounds. You fought well in the battle and I believe you will do a fine job taking care of her apprentice.

"I would do Silverpaw, but it seems she is not here.. So let's move on. Apprentices, a handful of you are without mentors. Some of you had some and they disappeared.. or died, others.. well. Some of you have been apprentices for years and have done little for the Clan. At that rate I can hardly blame your mentors for not being around.

"When I call your name, step forward. If you don't come forward, you will not be assigned a new mentor-- and if you remain without a mentor because you failed to show up to these meetings repeatedly, I will see to it you join Spider in her exile. RiverClan needs to work together. We are a Clan, not kittypets.

"Blazepaw [ @RedHead], Ratpaw [ @hxneysuckle], Owlpaw [ @Flameleaf], Willowpaw [ @Silhouettes], Snowpaw [ @Snowblaze], Littlepaw, Ringpaw [ @|+Tired Rose Child+|], Mistpaw [ @|:|Shadowsight|:|], and Yellowpaw [ @Snowblaze], Herringpaw [ @.:Raven:.]!"

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; January 10th, 2020 at 06:16 PM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 06:21 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Listened as Lionstar continued his announcements. At least he wasn't assigned to any of three apprentices, but what about the other apprentices? He'll just keep listening to the leader.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 10th, 2020, 06:27 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Owlpaw scrambled forward, not wanting to get in trouble for anything. She looked up at Lionstar with wide eyes as she waited to hear who her new mentor would be.

Character Site

Old January 10th, 2020, 06:28 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Interrupted as he was prepared to continue the new mentor ceremony, Lionstar squinted his eyes at both Eagleflight and Eveningpaw.

"I have chosen to leave Frostfall's remains behind. RiverClan, let's be clear: Frostfall's greatest accomplishment was his death. He failed his duties as a deputy and Clan-mate and spent his time wallowing in his own self-pity while he drained our resources. With his death the only loss we sustained, there is no reason to burden our Clan with the process of digging a grave in frozen earth. Let ShadowClan deal with him as they wish.. I have no desire to have him remain a bother in death as well.

"Eveningpaw [ @Heartstruck], whatever you have to say can wait!! I am trying to appoint you a new mentor. Sparkheart [ @Blissie Bliss], you have fought valiantly in the raid and have shown that you have put your ShadowClan days behind you.. the way you brutalize that she-cat will give those frog-lips nightmares. You will be overseeing Eveningpaw's training until Sunblaze, that gorgeous boy, recovers from his injuries.

"Shimmeringpaw [ @Shimm], I understand this must be difficult for you.. Fennelheart was an awful mentor and Stoatdance hardly had a chance to train you. Otterleg [ @CheetahPelt], I would give you her as an apprentice but it seems you have failed to guard camp or participate in the raid.. You're not the only cat with a lost leg, dear. I know you can contribute more to the Clan.

"Instead, Goldencloud [ @Ever]! I would like you to mentor Shimmeringpaw until Stoatdance has recovered from her wounds. You fought well in the battle and I believe you will do a fine job taking care of her apprentice.

"I would do Silverpaw, but it seems she is not here.. So let's move on. Apprentices, a handful of you are without mentors. Some of you had some and they disappeared.. or died, others.. well. Some of you have been apprentices for years and have done little for the Clan. At that rate I can hardly blame your mentors for not being around.

"When I call your name, step forward. If you don't come forward, you will not be assigned a new mentor-- and if you remain without a mentor because you failed to show up to these meetings repeatedly, I will see to it you join Spider in her exile. RiverClan needs to work together. We are a Clan, not kittypets.

"Blazepaw [ @RedHead], Ratpaw [ @hxneysuckle], Owlpaw [ @Flameleaf], Willowpaw [ @Silhouettes], Snowpaw [ @Snowblaze], Littlepaw, Ringpaw [ @|+Tired Rose Child+|], Mistpaw [ @|:|Shadowsight|:|], and Yellowpaw [ @Snowblaze], Herringpaw [ @.:Raven:.]!"
Ringpaw sat among the cats sitting around the Streamstone, and when her name was called, she felt her whiskers twitch, and she stood, stepping forwards a bit. She smiled up at her leader, waiting to see who he would assign.

Littlepaw stood nearby, looking up at his leader, taking so much effort to not look weak that he was finding himself struggling to breathe. He waited to see who his new mentor would happen to be.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old January 10th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Shimmeringpaw looked around until her eyes landed on her newest mentor, saying a quick thank you to the Riverclan leader the apprentice walked up to Goldencloud. Her legs felt very wobbly, she wasn't sure if they were shaking badly or not. Heart pounding she finally reached the male. "H-Hello." The silver apprentice managed to whisper. Eyes focused on the ground, anxiety took over. "Nice-e to meet y-you." Studdeirng with nerves racking up and down her body. @Ever
Old January 10th, 2020, 06:33 PM
An indecisive rat

Willowpaw looked up in surprise. Wait... that was her name! Deciding it was best to not be her usual grumbling self- especially with the golden leader threatening exile. Stepping forward, her yellow orbs looked up towards the streamstone, taking in a shaky breath. She couldn't help but wonder who would be her new mentor, and the molly took a quick sweep around the clearing at the warriors until returning her gaze to the leader.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 10th, 2020, 06:34 PM

My Mood: Lurking

The golden tabby couldn't find it in himself to smile. He nodded solemnly and padded over to the apprentice. Hopefully they would be able to get right to work despite everything that had happened. The clan would need to maintain strong youth and warriors now that retaliation would come. Knowing Icestar it could come sooner than they might expect. He dropped his fluffy head to bump noses with the apprentice. He wasn't very fond of having one, but it was part of the duty. Goldencloud was a good and faithful warrior and could train the apprentice well. He wouldn't let the young cat know this though and would go about the mentorship enthusiastically.

"Sorry about you previous mentor." He said softly instead, eyes distant from what he was saying.

@Shimm

Last edited by Ever; January 10th, 2020 at 06:41 PM.