Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Wolves hanging in the...
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:17 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 09:16 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Rizo
Today 09:14 PM

Old July 2nd, 2024, 11:25 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Undercrag

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 20 | No purrks |

Haha. Wow. Holy moly they were like really late were they? How did time even get away from him that much. AhHHHH. Orangeblossom rushed through the territory and into the camp with Foxpaw behind him, hopefully. Well he did say "hey we gotta go, grab some sticks ahhhh" or something like that before half sprinting and half running to camp. He quickly made his way over to Springlight, out of breath, and dropped the chamomile he was assigned to grab. He panted some more before lifting up with a deep breath. "Hey...uh. Got the chamomile and uhhh sorry about how late we are! Lost track of time, chattering and stuff, you know how I am...haha...Foxpaw should be right behind me..." The tom looked over his shoulder in wait for the apprentice to follow behind the warrior into camp and over to the herbalist. He hadn't fully sprinted the whole way because he didn't want to leave the young apprentice in the dust but did he anyways on accident???
[ @iliri - Springlight | @starry - Foxpaw ]
[ +3 chamomile - This isn't almost late...haha... sorry /w\ ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 5th, 2024, 07:39 AM
catching up after camp

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Hawkcatcher

Alright, well it was an acceptable amount of prey for two cats, one of whom hadn't been trained yet. The large molly had just dropped off the prey at the freshkill pile, signalling for Dawnpaw to do the same, and glanced around for the deputy. ... Right, he had gone on a patrol too. The warrior more heard than saw Spiderthoart, but it was probably best to let him finish before approaching him.

"There you are." Her apprentice had already walked up to the deputy but Hawkcatcher still placed herself slightly in front of her. If Spiderthroat was going to be angry he should be mad at her, not the apprentice. " Dawnpaw and I did manage to catch two birds, two voles, and two mice in total. However, while they were with us when we left, Acrontuft seemed to have wandered off on their own while I was teaching Dawnpaw."

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old July 6th, 2024, 10:48 AM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 35 moons
the collector, the ultimate predator, kitty softpaws
Disappointment was a bitter taste and Redhawk wasn't sure how much more of it she could take before she bit out her own tongue. Ears pressed flat against her head, the hornet only nodded as Spiderthroat spoke. His stare felt like fire against her pelt, but Red avoided his eyes. She couldn't look...

Demotion.

On that note, the hornet got up and hobbled quickly out of camp. She hated the way her heart beat heavily in her chest and made it hard to hear anything else. Her twisted paw continuously bumped the ground and caused tiny whimpers to leave her, but she ignored them as she slipped underneath the camp entrance and headed out towards Smallpines.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old July 6th, 2024, 11:53 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 35 moons
the collector, the ultimate predator, kitty softpaws
Limping back into camp with dawn blossoming right around her, Redhawk dropped her measly, already-punctured-with-bird-talons-because-it-wasn't-even-prey-she-caught vole onto the fresh-kill pile. She sucked in a breath, shoved the rest of the tears away, and lifted her head to locate the deputy. There was a brief moment of hesitation before the hornet headed over to him, ducking her head as a greeting as well as a sign of respect.

"I'm b-back, SSS-Spiderthroat. I... I wasn't, um, able t-to catch m-much d-d-due to m-m-my... paw..." Red glanced at her twisted, mangled from paw, automatically trying to tuck it up closer towards her. "A b-b-bird dropped a... a v-vole sss-so I b-brought that b-back... I can g-go out a-again, a-a-and catch m-more, b-but I wanted t-to make it b-back before d-d-da...awn." A small hiccup left her and Redhawk tensed a bit, forcing herself to not drop her gaze from the deputy. This was it. This was her last few moments as Redhawk, ThunderClan Hornet. "I'm sss-so sss-sorry - t-the patrol rep-porting was all m-m-my fault. I sss-ssslowed everyone d-down..."

[ Spiderthroat - @Starfall ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; July 6th, 2024 at 11:54 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 12:27 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Returning from their make up patrol Mudhound looked like they'd been beaten up, because quite frankly, they had.

The first trip into camp to drop the prey was standard and really didnt show why this rumpled fur complete with missing patches was the case, just consisting of two chipminks a rabbit and a garter snake. However their second trip, made in silence as Mudhound had entered the clearing to drop the prey in the pile and just left without a word, revealed more. A goose, a big one, dead with equally ruffled plumage as evidence of the fight that had taken place.

The evil beast was dropped in front of the equally evil deputy, Mudhound with an uncharacteristic grumpy expression as they grumbled out a "Thatsa good haul and Im not going back out for more. The goose punished me and Im gonna cry on you (snot and all) if you try and do more so nyah. Good. Night." with a stuck out tongue to emphasize their grumpiness over the mess the hunting had turned out to be the tripod shoved the goose to Spiderthroat, more then ready to go to their nice nest and forget about it all.

Boop @Starfall

Last edited by Rani; July 8th, 2024 at 12:28 AM.
Old July 9th, 2024, 11:36 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@taillow , @Rani. , @Silverfur & Co , @Luminous

The tom looked up to see a rather disheveled Hornet, and one who seemed on the verge of refilling RiverClans ocean supply with their tears. A heaved sigh overcame the tom.

"Alright. Alright. Both of you are fine. You especially Redhawk. If you were hurtin next time tell me no, I ain't unreasonable." he said, his words drawled out. "Communicate, dunno if you've noticed, but people readin isn't my strong suit, nor is it somethin I can overprep for." a pause as he looked between the two.

"Your patrolmates are perfectly capable of reportin without you. Like how Mudhound did. You caught food for the clan, go lay back down an' ah. Springlight's takin a second to reorganize that's right. Well stay there for a second and I'll look over your paw real quick an you can go follow Mudhound an sleep." a sigh.

He than looked up at Hawkcatcher and his apprentice. A calm look on his expression as motioned for Redhawk to lay down so he could inspect her paw. "Well. I apologize about me chattin like that with the pair of you than. Since you'd reported in, albiet a little late, than you're not who I was talkin about." a pause as he attempted to think about the words he was going to say. Maw moving as if he was chewing on his words.

"You're appreciated an' I'll see about fixin the behavior of your patrol mate. Go get some sleep." well. They were reportin back. That's the main thing that matters. If they wanted a better apology he'd think of somethin later down the line had it come to that.

Hmm. Speakin of Springlight. Maybe he'd send out some Herb patrols. Nothin major nothin fancy. Just somethin to keep it in stock.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 9th, 2024, 11:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

Herb Patrols!

Yeah. He'd do that. Patrols to keep whatever herbs are needed in stock. What they are? He has no clue, he hadn't looked. But it doesn't hurt to be overstocked. If they had a lot of one thing. perfect. Lord knows this Clan is full of very not graceful idiots who often get some good scrapes.

"Alright. Gather round somethin a lil different. I'll be sendin you lot on some herb patrols. Nothin specific, grab what you can and bring it back. Springlight will probably enjoy it all especially after that fight with RiverClan." he looked around, letting a few dottle his way before continuing.

"All the usual stuff. Hear your name, hear where you're goin. Wait for your patrol mates for a little while, if they don't show up, go finish your patrol. Report back to me an' mention the missin Clanmate in said report back."

"Risingstorm ( @Spider. ) , Myself an Ripplepaw ( @Tallstar ) near the RiverClan border. Smallpines. We'll look for Cobwebs as a base an maybe some poppyseeds, anything else you see is fair game." a pause as Spiderthroat contemplated for a moment. "We ain't crossin the border unless given explicit permission...We don't swing that low for now at least."

"Next up we have Raggedear ( @JellyCat ) , you, Bumblestar ( @dino. ) and.... hmm" wasn't there an Apprentice who had a rather creepy mentor staring them down non-stop? He could have sworn he'd seen Bumblestar chatting with them...three legged? Ah! "Wolfpaw ( @Bean. )will go with you both as well " escape the creepy mentor little man. Or kill them, he didn't care. " You lot feel free to go and hunt for some Marigold an Yarrow at Herondive Hollow." a pause as he looked at Bumblestar for a moment before shrugging his shoulders. He didn't need to tell this batch to be smart and not antagonize the frog eaters.

"That's it, we'll start there. Begone and don't come back empty pawed." he huffed, hopping down from the little stone he took perch on.

Patrols are due the 16th at 11:59pm. if you are unable to complete your patrol. let your patrol members know. If an extension is needed, please send me a vm!

Do not forget to submit your Patrol to the Patrol menu so the herbs you grabbed are automatically added!

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 10th, 2024, 12:27 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

╔═══˘⋆†✧ ✦ ✧†⋆˘═══╗
Ripplepaw [He/Him]
A short-haired Russian blue tom with a white muzzle, and light green eyes
╚═══˘⋆†✧ ✦ ✧†⋆˘═══╝

Ripplepaw quickly stood up and padded over to where his mentor had hoped down. Hm this aught to be fun a herb patrol it had been a minute since he had been on one. Risingstorm was a name he didn’t quite recognize he wasn’t sure if he had met the new warrior or not he sighed oh well “Ready when y’all are”he says while his green eyes look about

Tags
@Spider. {Risingstorm}
@Starfall {Spiderthroat}

(Sorry if this is off from the original character I have adopted this character and plan to keep them active feel free to met me know if we’ve met before through rp.Ill try my best to keep this character enjoyable to read)

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old July 10th, 2024, 05:12 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Giving a grunt as he stretched forward, Raggedear’s ears pricked when his name was called for patrol. He trotted towards Spiderthroat with a nod, acknowledging he had heard. A patrol with his leader and an apprentice he wasn’t familiar with, huh? The tom didn’t mind- this was a good opportunity to show Bumblestar how devoted he had become since his disappearance and reappearance a few months ago, and a good opportunity to get to know one of the apprentices who would be training with Ivypaw and Rosepaw.

”I’m ready whenever you are.” He chirped happily, tail waving in the air.

( @dino. | @Bean )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old July 10th, 2024, 03:54 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@Tallstar @Starfall

Risingstorm was quick to his feet when he heard his name called for a patrol he hadn't been on one since he was an apprentice or was he ever on one well that was fine if so he walked up to ripplepaw and spiderthroat with a kind smile "Im ready when you guys are." he purred

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)