Last post by Badwolf
Today 11:21 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:16 PM

Old September 9th, 2024, 07:37 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 7 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

Maybe Bleedingpaw should be kinda insulted his forever nickname was about his disability but the tom knew damn well what he was and was not fussed. Miss Tiger seemed pleased with him after all, that mattered more then if his nickname was technically kinda mean. As he recalled Dawnstar didnt like his actual name much either.

The bengal nodded, poking a pelt at the edge of the leaders nest curious at who it might have once belonged to. "I didnt expected it either and I do still have to work super hard, like covering my fur because its too visible and hiding my scent and stuff. But I think my wobbles kinda help? When I do make sounds when sneaking I dont sound like a cat walking or even anything because my steps are so scattered so its always chocked up to random forest noises." Bleedingpaw had baffled both Brairsplash and lots of prey which had all been so focused on listening for approaching cat steps they'd missed his. Plus his bendy little self had been able to wiggle through tight gaps that cats with normal joints couldnt. Funny that.

On the matter of other training the lithe tom nodded vigorously with a large grin, declaring a determined. "Im gonna be one of the best warriors like my Mama and sister so being an enforcer would be really great! And I know I probably wont be the best at any one thing because of my wobbles but I can be good at lotsa stuff instead! Diverse skills~" An actually achievable goal rather then being obsessed with fighting skills Bleedingpaw would at best be a smidge better then average at.

On the topic of Lostspark the pretty tom seemed a little less sure about Dawnstars advice, but listened regardless, taking it in. Really the apprentice was mostly just.... worried that his mother was truely busy and him looking for her attention would take it away from someone more important. Which was stupid and mostly a thought born of Bleedingpaws poor self esteem and worry over becoming an unwanted burden.

But the leader did know better then little old him so the tom absorbed it and nodded, deciding she was right and he needed to get back to his tasks and maaaaaybe add 'poke Lostspark' to the list.

"Ok Miss Dawnstar! Ill come back later, maybe after the kittens are born and you have more time. And if you need a kitten sitter to play with them you cab call on me! I love playing with kittens!"
With that the apprentice was off, not wanting to overstay his welcome and wobbled his way out of the leaders den to whatever the rest of his day held.

@Undertaker

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!