Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:33 AM
༺═ Cherry's Hidden Home...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:22 AM
Mourning Ruins
by elio
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:19 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:19 AM
Feeling Lost
Last post by Clamfish
Today 09:17 AM

Old June 9th, 2020, 08:38 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Salmonsong skimmed the appentice’s stance, it was good,” I want you to try stalking forward. keep in mind mice have really sensitive ears, so you have to step quietly and avoid stepping on twigs.” she meowed
Duckpaw nodded, then proceeded to walk forward, trying not to make a sound. She didn't see any prey yet, but she kept her eyes open for anything that may pass.

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old June 9th, 2020, 11:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post
Duckpaw nodded, then proceeded to walk forward, trying not to make a sound. She didn't see any prey yet, but she kept her eyes open for anything that may pass.
Salmonsong nodded,” with prey when you are ready to catch it you want to leap forward and pin it down with your paws before you bite it, without taking a bite, bite the neck if possible, makes the preys death quicker and less cruel. ” She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 10th, 2020, 10:14 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Beau ]

He glanced at her sideways as she caught up with him. He was a little surprised that she had managed to overtake the distance he'd put between them so quickly, but could it really be helped? Any cat could if they tried hard enough; his legs were so short.
The grin spread a little wider. "In your dreams!" he crowed, and put on a second burst of speed. He could see the mouse out of the corner of his eye, but it wasn't the tiny rodent he was interested in. Instead his attention was fixed on the squirrel in front of him
Just fast enough, just fast enough, just fast enough, too slow. The bushy-tailed creature zoomed up the tree trunk just millimeters from his claws. Goosefury couldn't stop his momentum, and ended up slamming muzzle-first into the tree. He stumbled back with a pained yelp, then sat down, looking mildly dazed
Old June 10th, 2020, 10:26 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Slushie ]

Rainydawn split off from Goosefury and pounced easily on the mouse, coming up with a dusty brown figure hanging from her mouth just in time to watch Goosefury ram himself into a tree. The grey spotted molly snorted so hard she dropped her mouse, but she quickly picked it back up and trotted over to Goosefury, dropping it in front of him teasingly. She wasn’t all mean, though, so she licked the top of his head and asked,

“You alright?”

The action left her feeling a bit awkward in the middle of the day and she hoped that he wouldn’t take it the wrong way. The fear made her want to close in on herself but she pushed to stay calm.
Old June 11th, 2020, 05:34 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

silvershade gave the bush a prodding poke with their paw, frowning softly. "i swear the flowers are hiding from me!" they whined, shaking their head as they took a step back from the bush.

silvershade had one goal and that was to make the camp look all pretty and sparkly and cute and just more eye-pleasing! however, so far that was NOT going so well. it was really disheartening. seriously. silvershade let out a huff, glancing around.

"flowersss! flowerrrssss! whERE AREEEEE YOUUUUUU?!" silvershade yowled, beginning to wander once more. "I JUST WANNA HAVE A CHAT-" totally was not gonna pick them. no... never.

[ open ! ]

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all
Old June 11th, 2020, 07:22 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Salmonsong nodded,” with prey when you are ready to catch it you want to leap forward and pin it down with your paws before you bite it, without taking a bite, bite the neck if possible, makes the preys death quicker and less cruel. ” She meowed
Duckpaw nodded, and pretended that there was a mouse there. She pounced forward and pinned down the "mouse." She smiled, that was quite easy, she thought to herself. Although Duckpaw, was proud of herself, she did want to find a real animal to hunt.

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old June 11th, 2020, 09:01 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
silvershade gave the bush a prodding poke with their paw, frowning softly. "i swear the flowers are hiding from me!" they whined, shaking their head as they took a step back from the bush.

silvershade had one goal and that was to make the camp look all pretty and sparkly and cute and just more eye-pleasing! however, so far that was NOT going so well. it was really disheartening. seriously. silvershade let out a huff, glancing around.

"flowersss! flowerrrssss! whERE AREEEEE YOUUUUUU?!" silvershade yowled, beginning to wander once more. "I JUST WANNA HAVE A CHAT-" totally was not gonna pick them. no... never.

[ open ! ]
Skyripple scoffed. "Ha." What a weirdo! Though picking flowers was nice, she supposed. Might cheer her up a little.
"May I join?"
being this young is art

Old June 11th, 2020, 10:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post
Duckpaw nodded, and pretended that there was a mouse there. She pounced forward and pinned down the "mouse." She smiled, that was quite easy, she thought to herself. Although Duckpaw, was proud of herself, she did want to find a real animal to hunt.
Salmonsong nodded,” Good, how about you try it on real prey, avoid birds they are a bit harder to catch.” she meowed curious to see how Duckpaw would do.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 12th, 2020, 03:07 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnder View Post

Sootflare

The deputy watched Lionstar leap down and start heading out before glancing back at the hole. It was small and might be hard to spot from up above - they only found it down here because of the light shining through.

"Hold on, let me just..." he replied, mostly talking to himself. Sootflare hopped down and began looking around - searching the basin and surrounding tunnels for a few moments before returning with a stick and hopping back up to the lip of the basin. Quietly, he picked at the opening just a little longer before pushing the stick through where it would stand up at the surface.

"There." he meowed, making his way over to meet the other tom, "That way we'll be able to find it a little easier up top. Lead the way, why don't you? I'm not sure I could find my way out."

"Look at you, thinking outside the hole!" Visibly pleased with Sootflare's plan, Lionstar headed out of the tunnels.

On the surface, he trotted through the territory to keep an eye out for the stick. Honestly, this is probably the most he has been able to be out for in.. a while. It was a relief. A breath of fresh air.

Though he didn't care for the Water Issue.. and the lack of Fawn.. mm..

"I wonder if he's still mad at me," he mused mostly to himself though it'd be loud enough for Sootflare to hear. "You'd think he'd be GRATEFUL I gave him a role that was perfect for his stupid morals.."

Grumble grumble grumble. Lionstar's ears had flattened back as the trees and bushes melted away, leaving them facing the river. "Let's find that stupid stick."

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 12th, 2020, 08:34 AM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Glory View Post
Creampelt smiled, and lashed out a paw at a nearby fish, almost losing it, but his claws hung on. "Alright," he meowed. "Do you think we've caught enough for today?"
"Yeah." Mistleap said. Picking up her fish, she started to head back to camp. Her paws were bouncy, she felt helpful.