Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:26 AM
NEWB !!
by Eiar
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 09:26 AM
DarkPaw Relations Finder
by Rowan
Last post by Nixey
Today 09:12 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 09:01 AM
Mari's Kitties! [Find all...
Last post by Nixey
Today 09:01 AM

Old March 2nd, 2020, 08:19 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Dirtfur @RedHead

Hearing the ok from foxbound, Lionwhisker trotted off to the territory . Tail in the air he looked back at the two "wanna hunt together or go our separate ways and meet back at camp?" he asked "personally I would like to hunt together ...concerning with what just happened at highpeak" then he looked at Fox "what say you darling ?" .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 2nd, 2020 at 08:21 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2020, 08:25 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

@RedHead @SilentLamb

Shadepaw followed behind, claws unsheathed and mouth watering for blood. He look at Lionwhisker and at Foxbound. "I think separating will be best..." the apprentice deadpan.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old March 3rd, 2020, 09:10 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Cedarstream padded along quietly beside Flintstar, watching him carefully out of the corner of her eye. It was weird to think that this would be his last time walking through his territory as leader. She shivered at the thought but was pulled away by his words, the bittersweet look on his face made her anger want to resolve but it still clung on. She just couldn't believe he had given up so easily. A deputy betraying their leader, what kind of clan was this now? If Starclan favored this decision then they were fools.

"I just-How could you let her just take that position? You have cats that counted on you and she just seept in like that! A deputy is supposed to have the leader's back through thick and thin, not tear them apart before the whole clan!" The words seemed to crumble from her mouth without much thought, just the resolve and anger that had settled in her chest finally having the chance to break free. She wouldnt back down from then either, but she needed to be sure this was truly what he wanted. Her emerald eyes searched his face, narrow but filled with concern. This was all just so unexpected, it had her mind reeling.

@RedHead

The tomcat let out a sigh at Cedarstream’s outburst. He understood where she was coming from, and he glanced downwards, avoiding her gaze for a moment. “I didn’t want any needless fighting to occur.” He meowed after a moment, looking up to meet her gaze with a small smile. “And I could tell Duskfeather would not step down from her proposal without a fight. That’s the last thing Thunderclan needs.” The black-furred tomcat then flicked his tail, a sudden scent coming to him. He straightened up, ears flicking. “Riverclan?” He whispered. There was no mistaking the faint fishy scent.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 09:15 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The tomcat let out a sigh at Cedarstream’s outburst. He understood where she was coming from, and he glanced downwards, avoiding her gaze for a moment. “I didn’t want any needless fighting to occur.” He meowed after a moment, looking up to meet her gaze with a small smile. “And I could tell Duskfeather would not step down from her proposal without a fight. That’s the last thing Thunderclan needs.” The black-furred tomcat then flicked his tail, a sudden scent coming to him. He straightened up, ears flicking. “Riverclan?” He whispered. There was no mistaking the faint fishy scent.
Cedarstream wanted to hold onto that heat still and be furious at him for giving up the leadership. However his words rang true, but that only made her feel more bitter frustration. This was not the way that this was supposed to happen! She glared out at the trees before Flint came to a stop and flicked his tail curiously. Her ears strained to hear what he said, but as she opened her own maw to scent in question she understood. Her eyes went wide and she asked the question out loud in a whisper; the heat and questions she had for the tom slipping away.

"What would Riverclan be doing so close to camp?" She whispered to him, nose sniffing at the wet brambles that reeked of Riverclan. She stepped back, nose wrinkling in disgust. The scent was stale, but not that stale. As if they had left not that long ago. None of that made sense though, Riverclan had no reason to be on their territory. She looked over to the black and brown flecked tomcat with wide green eyes, looking for guidance.
Old March 4th, 2020, 10:45 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

The tomcat’s mind began coursing through possibilities as to why Riverclan could’ve been on their territory. With the direction that the scent was heading, he assumed they’d headed straight back to their own territory. But Cedarstream was right, the scent came far too close to the camp for his liking. “I don’t know... but I don’t like it. Seems a little fishy to me.” He then let out a small snort at his own joke, unintended as it was. He turned to look at Cedarstream. “Look, we can talk more later if you need to. But it’s late, both of us need to get some sleep.” He glanced back towards the forest. “I wouldn’t worry about this scent too much for now, we can check the border tomorrow and see if anything is up, alright?”

@Ever

———

The ginger she-cat did not like the look on Shadepaw’s face. It was far too... apathetic. Creepy almost. “You can go on your own if you want Shadepaw. Lionwhisker and I will try to find something together.” She meowed, glancing over at Lionwhisker with a slightly worried look. She hoped to convey to the tom how uncomfortable Shadepaw made her feel. She could take care of herself of course, but it had been a crazy night. She much preferred to stick with someone for right now. Hunting would be better that way anyways.
@SilentLamb @Dirtfur

Character Site
--

Last edited by RedHead; March 4th, 2020 at 10:49 AM.
Old March 4th, 2020, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The tomcat’s mind began coursing through possibilities as to why Riverclan could’ve been on their territory. With the direction that the scent was heading, he assumed they’d headed straight back to their own territory. But Cedarstream was right, the scent came far too close to the camp for his liking. “I don’t know... but I don’t like it. Seems a little fishy to me.” He then let out a small snort at his own joke, unintended as it was. He turned to look at Cedarstream. “Look, we can talk more later if you need to. But it’s late, both of us need to get some sleep.” He glanced back towards the forest. “I wouldn’t worry about this scent too much for now, we can check the border tomorrow and see if anything is up, alright?”

@Ever
Cedarstream looked at him for a long moment. His joke hadn't made her laugh, she wasn't feeling in the mood. She just let her eyes narrow in concern, she wished she had the same spirit of forgiveness and ability to be happy for him. She ruffled her fur uncomfortably against the chill of the evening and shook her head.

"I'll try to believe you then." She said, her will and ways getting the best of her. She glanced away with a flash of shame in her eyes, she was probably only making this more difficult for him by refusing to accept his choice. He was a grown cat afterall that knew what was best for him. Without giving him any chance to answer and head still feeling as clouded as ever she took a step away, glancing back at him but eyes trained on the black fur rather than looking into his eyes. The shame felt like it would suffocate her and Cedar didn't want to see his expression. It felt wrong to disagree with Flint, but she was too stubborn to give in and follow him happily back to camp. "I'm going to hunt at least. I am not ready to go back to camp yet and accept what happened." She tried to keep her voice cool and even, but some of the frustration made it wobble and she swallowed angrily. Trying not to let it show, and before he could answer she bounced away, turning and diving into some thicker brambles to disappear into the deeper territory of Thunderclan.
Old March 4th, 2020, 05:23 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

@Solstice_X

Silversky scented the air as she came to a clearing, glancing over her shoulder to see if Blackpaw was following. "Over here," she called. "This should be a good spot for some practice."

- I left -
Old March 4th, 2020, 07:13 PM
A kit with BIG dreams!

Chestnutpaw
Chestnutpaw is very excited to meet other cats. He had already met Mosspaw.
He's dreaming bigger now. He wants to meet Duskstar.
"Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I'm going to meet the leader of the ThunderClan! Oh boy! Better not screw this up!"
He finds Duskstar.
"Hello, Duskstar! My name is Chestnutpaw!"

Last edited by Chestnutdust; March 4th, 2020 at 08:06 PM.
Old March 4th, 2020, 10:04 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

“Totally understandable.” Jaggedhawk quickly said in response, not minding her sudden flash of anger at all. He took it in a stride with a bright smile. “Some cats can be overwhelming to interact with. I know I was quite the pawful as an apprentice, my mentor couldn’t stand me!” He chuckled a little, hoping to bring the she-cat’s mind away from the former situation with some different topics. And it didn’t hurt as much as it had before, mentioning Passionstar. Jaggedhawk would always miss his former mentor, but he’d also always be thankful for his guidance and patience with him through his annoying apprentice moons.
@Ever

————

Noticing she was purposefully not meeting his gaze, Flintstar flicked her flank lightly with his tail, something he hoped was reassuring as well accepting. He didn’t want her to think he was angry with her for not being able to see from his point of view, not all cats could put themselves in another’s position easily. “Take all the time you need to think through it.” He offered, smiling towards her, upon realizing joking wasn’t going to cheer her up in any way. “I only ask that you don’t start any unnecessary conflict. If you have a concern about anything, i’ll always be willing to help you with it.” He watched as Cedarstream disappeared soon after he said that, his ears flattening against his head. He wondered how many of his other clanmates had been affected from his decision in this way. I’ll need to make sure to talk to more of who are upset with how things turned out. Storing that thought in his mind for later, Flintstar glanced towards where Cedarstream had disappeared once more, before turning the opposite direction and padding into the forest, towards the Riverclan border. He’d do some hunting and maybe do a quick check to make sure none of the fish-eaters hunted on Thunderclan land.

@Ever

Character Site
--
Old March 5th, 2020, 09:52 AM

A small smile snuck across her maw as he joked about his apprentice moons. She had been quiet and distant to her mentor. Dustbreeze had never felt the urge to be a great warrior and fight other cats, hunting was good though. She enjoyed the peace and quiet of it as much as she enjoyed the company of a good friend. She glanced through the forest, tasting the lead bare air to find still no prey scent before continuing quietly.

"Oh were you now? What did you get into bad, eh?" She asked in a teasing tone, seeing if she could get a story out of the tom.

@RedHead