Evacuation Assessment...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:40 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:35 AM

Old November 26th, 2023, 05:50 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

Getting hit in the forehead by a pebble first thing in the morning had certainly not been on Larkfire's to-do list for the day. The young enforcer frowned at the offending apprentice, fixing the youngster with her disapproving glare. "What, pray tell, did you achieve by doing that?" She deadpanned.

[ #YellowInsanity ]

Yellowpaw snorted. He only really meant to flick it at someone's feet, but this was funnier. He hadn't quite realized it was an enforcer, but he didn't care. Enforcers were literally just warriors but with a cooler title. "Hm, I dunno. I guess entertainment." He responded, grooming his leg.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old November 26th, 2023, 05:53 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

deerpaw sat. [closed; activity]
Old November 26th, 2023, 06:24 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Talking Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Lynxfoot: Male: he/him: Gay boi
"Seems to a lot of husle and bussle today as it is everyday Cougarfoot..." The Massive Tom rumbled to his dead sibling. the tom never really took to the realization his sibling was dead, rather just... unseen...

OPEN

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old November 26th, 2023, 07:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

~~Mothkit~~

Mothkit smiled brightly and still stayed flat on his back. "Yay!" She said happily as she was bounced up and down slightly for a while. Her ears perked up and her head went up at the mention of a story. "A story? Tell!"

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch - active | Agatha Kitty

"I just went on an mission," Hawkbite began, closing his eyes slightly as he imagined everything in his mind.

"We were hunting down these giant cats that are living in the territory. They're called lynx!" Hawkbite spoke, opening his green eyes more and turning his head a bit in her direction. He began describing the scenery of ShadowClan's territory and what he and Silverlark saw and did.

After a few minutes, the best part of the story began. "During our mission, Silverlark had this giant spider crawling on his ear! It was so scary! I had to be big and tough and help him!" Hawkbite exclaimed. It was a lie. Spiders scared him and he was merely hiding that. He paused, waiting for her reaction. [boop]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 26th, 2023, 08:13 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch - active | Agatha Kitty

"I just went on an mission," Hawkbite began, closing his eyes slightly as he imagined everything in his mind.

"We were hunting down these giant cats that are living in the territory. They're called lynx!" Hawkbite spoke, opening his green eyes more and turning his head a bit in her direction. He began describing the scenery of ShadowClan's territory and what he and Silverlark saw and did.

After a few minutes, the best part of the story began. "During our mission, Silverlark had this giant spider crawling on his ear! It was so scary! I had to be big and tough and help him!" Hawkbite exclaimed. It was a lie. Spiders scared him and he was merely hiding that. He paused, waiting for her reaction. [boop]
~~Mothkit~~

(Lol scaredy cat)

Mothkit listened carefully to the story, taking mental notes of everything. Then she jumped slightly at the mention of a giant spider. "AHH, SPIDERS!!!" She shouted. She has no idea what a spider was, but it sounded scary. "What a spider? How big??? You really help out spider down?" She spoke.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old November 26th, 2023, 09:32 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 6 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
(no purrks)

it's been getting easier to walk out in the clearing, squirrelpaw will admit that. still, she lurks around the corners of camp where there's little cats instead of the center. or, she'll stick close to the apprentice's den. today, she's huddled near the apprentice's den, bushy tail wrapped nearly around her paws to keep them warm as she possibly could. her ears are lowered, her gaze glued to the snowy floors of the camp. she's faintly aware of the paw steps approaching her, but she figures it's just an apprentice entering the den or walking past her until she hears a familiar voice purr her name and her heart aches like she hasn't heard it in ages. her mother!

"mama," the russet molly greets with a grin, though it falters when the affectionate greeting ends up being so short. she's nervous — her mother makes her nervous, in a way. perhaps it's because she's much taller than squirrelpaw, or maybe because she blends in so perfectly with the stereotype of a shadowclanner. but regardless, orangeslash is her mother, and the apprentice loves her a lot. even if the warrior's next words fill her with stress. oh, she just wants to make her proud!

"I'm...I'm okay..um, yes I have a good mentor.." she stammers out, paws shuffling nervously. "his name is r-rattail, if..if you've heard of him, mama." she's positive her mother has heard of the tom before, seeing as they're clanmates. she lets a moment pass before she speaks up again. "how've you been? I miss you.." she meows, tears pricking at her eyes as she says the last part. she's not even fully sure why, but it makes her feel emotional. a part of her wonders if her mother also missed her. she hopes so.

/ @GANDERGOOSE, all good!! sorry it took me so long to reply

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old November 26th, 2023, 10:38 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡[ᴅᴇᴇʀᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ.]彡★
(────)
★彡ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ ✰ ꜱᴄ ✰ 19 ᴍᴏᴏɴ彡★
(────)

DeerPounce walks out of the entrance and into ShadowClans clearing, Light on his feet he walks over to the Fresh-Kill pile and grabs a plump frog. He pads back into a nice shady spot within the clearing and places down his frog, with one gulp he devours it easily chewing it with his jaws. "I thank StarClan for this prey, may it nourish my body.". DeerPounce speaks in more of a hushed tone his voice raspy as ever.

The brown feline then stretches his athletic body and swiftly moves into a sitting position, his tail tucked around his paws in a neat manner. DeerPounce pays attention to the sounds around him. listening into a conversation between warriors, queens, elders, apprentices, and the chitter-chatter of the kits playing mossball.

@poppy
Old November 26th, 2023, 10:41 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

[CLOSED]

Moondust sits in the clering.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old November 26th, 2023, 11:49 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. H/H. View Post

★彡[ᴅᴇᴇʀᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ.]彡★
(────)
★彡ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ ✰ ꜱᴄ ✰ 19 ᴍᴏᴏɴ彡★
(────)

DeerPounce walks out of the entrance and into ShadowClans clearing, Light on his feet he walks over to the Fresh-Kill pile and grabs a plump frog. He pads back into a nice shady spot within the clearing and places down his frog, with one gulp he devours it easily chewing it with his jaws. "I thank StarClan for this prey, may it nourish my body.". DeerPounce speaks in more of a hushed tone his voice raspy as ever.

The brown feline then stretches his athletic body and swiftly moves into a sitting position, his tail tucked around his paws in a neat manner. DeerPounce pays attention to the sounds around him. listening into a conversation between warriors, queens, elders, apprentices, and the chitter-chatter of the kits playing mossball.

@poppy

Starting off the day like any other day- sleeping in until she was practically dragged out by her whiskers by her denmates, then shuffling into the clearing, trying not to freeze her tail off, Rosecougar was on the verge of just curling up in a ball when she saw a rather attractive tom. Ears pricking to attention now, the pretty molly quickly smoothed her light caramel-brown fur, hoping she didn't look like an exhausted raccoon that just got dragged through a bramblebush backwards (because that was what she felt like right now) she tried to manifest herself looking pretty.

Aha! She was back in the game at last. No, she didn't need validation from anyone, but it was sure as hell nice when she did get it. "Why hello there." She purred softly, slinking over to stand beside him. "Beautiful morning, isn't it?" No, it wasn't, it was COLD and WAY too early (it was almost noon but that was too early), but she needed to start a conversation.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; November 26th, 2023 at 11:49 PM.
Old November 26th, 2023, 11:58 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Chubpaw and Foxkit kicked rocks.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit