Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 ]

. .

. . .

For awhile, as she was dragged into the medicine den, Dusklion was still. Her body didn't move, a dead weight that thankfully wouldn't be too heavy for the cat carrying her seeing as she was only about the size of a larger apprentice. Her eyes wouldn't flutter open, her whiskers wouldn't twitch, her muscles wouldn't jerk.

- until they did.

It started small, with the faintest rise of her tail. Then slowly her flank started to rise and fall more prominently, and finally blue eyes opened until the fuzzy image of Cobwebpaw came into place. She'd managed to hear her, and the second sign of life from her was a raspy, faded snort. "...I hope you didn't think I'd let a thunder-rat kill me, Cobs." Her voice was weak, but it was there. A weak grin spread across her muzzle as she started to breathe again, drawing in as much air as she could.

Everything ached and hurt. But she was alive. By the Sunny skies above, Dusk hadn't succumbed to her injuries. Dusk one; thunder-rats, zero.

The pain was enough to make her stomach roll and she let out a quiet moan. "Got... anythin' to kick this pain to the pond?" she rasped, looking from Cobs to Fallenwish to Eaglekit. Stars, with a kid here she hoped she didn't look too bad.

[ @finley.exe @Micanomancy @shoomy! ]
Eaglekit
RiverClan
she/her | 5 moons
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
[Purrks: Dreamwalker | Plot Armor]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Cobwebpaw - @finley.exe ] [Fallenwish - @shoomy! ] [Dusklion - @/tallulah ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Cobwebpaw had managed to drag Dusklion into the den, and the kit gestured for her to drop the warrior off near where Eaglekit had set up the herbs. She quickly picked up a bundle of moss in her jaws and took a look to see what wound needed the most immediate attention. Stars, it was bad. Really bad. Eaglekit felt nausea roil up her stomach but she quickly forced it down. The wounds on her stomach had seemingly clotted over and then began to bleed again, but it was slow and sluggish. That didn't seem as worrisome as the gash on her shoulder that was bleeding more steadily. She eyed Dusklion with sympathy as she asked about something to relieve the pain. She set the moss down, hooking it with a claw and preparing to hold it to Dusklion's shoulder. "Sorry," she meowed, "we have--" almost nothing. No, that couldn't be good to tell someone bleeding out on the floor. "--no more poppy seeds."

She glanced at Fallenwish--when had they gotten here?? And then at her leg. "Can you walk alright?" She asked, eyes serious. "We need herbs. Poppy seeds, specifically. "Can you sneak out of camp an' find red flowers? If your leg is too injured tha's fine, maybe Cobwebpaw has sometin' for you to do." Who was she, giving orders? She glanced at Cobwebpaw, ask if asking if that was alright. She didn't know if the more experienced cat had anything specific she wanted done, but herb gathering seemed important, otherwise Cobwebpaw wouldn't have asked her in the first place (even if she took it back). Surely she wouldn't have qualms with a warrior going out?

Right. Now, marigold. That was good for wounds, helping prevent infections or something, right? Eaglekit vaguely remembered hearing about its uses, and how you chew it and put it in dressings. She didn't trust herself to do it properly, however, and pushed some marigold petals to Cobwebpaw. "Chew these, right?" She asked, eyeing the rest of the bloody wounds along Dusklion's body. Her marigold she stole wasn't going to be enough if every cat came in like this. And from the sounds of things, that might happen. A sort of delirious amusement bloomed in Eaglekit's chest as she realized she was doing it--she was healing a cat. Or at least, helping heal a cat. It caused her to giggle a little, and she whispered excitedly to Dusklion as if she was sharing a conspiracy. "I stole the marigold from the ThunderClan medicine cats!!"

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old February 24th, 2024, 05:24 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post
[Rolled a 6 - Successful]

Birchbranch, unfazed, threw Feathernose off easily.

She lashed out, claws slicing Feathernose's chest.

She then hit her attacker's shoulder, a blow that numbed the front leg temporarily and sent Feathernose tumbling to the ground, giving Birchbranch the advantage.

The RiverClanner lunged forward, teeth sinking into the ThunderClanner's shoulder, her hind claws raking her opponent's belly.

(DO I have perms for Birch to win either via kill or via knock out?)

[ @RavensDove ]
(Yep, go n knock Feather out, but only after a few more posts, like 2-3 each? Plus we should also make sure @RavensDove gets an opportunity to reply)

TW: GORE, mentions of BLOoD

[Rolled: 8. Successful move]

Feathernose's head snapped back as she was thrown off, the perfect opportunity to slash her chest presenting itself with a smug smile. Of course, Birchbranch took it. The Thundercat soon found herself on the ground, Birch's teeth fixed in her shoulder, and white-hot pain ripping itself through her underbelly. She let out an ear-piercing shriek, and her hind legs reflexively kicked out, claws latching onto the RiverClanner's belly, throwing the fishbreath off Feathernose, the latter's claws still stuck. Feathernose ripped her hind claws downwards, freeing them while still causing injury. Her shoulder stung, a chunk of it missing, torn out. She hissed, rolling onto her paws.

[Rolled: 16. Successful move]

The she-cat instantly leapt towards Frostpetal, her leap carrying her to the otter with minimal pain, or was that due to the adrenaline rushing though her? Either way, Feathernose knocked the Rivercat down, her claws fastening into the other's shoulders, then flipping her onto her side. A paw was positioned by the otter's throat, the other forcing her down. Feathernose growled, the sound vibrating in her chest. "Attack me, and I'll kill her," she threatened, and for once looked like she meant it. No more playing. This was war, battle, blood and claws.

(In the next post, I'm going to make Feather almost kill Frost, realise what she is doing, and then leave herself open to attack, so don't knock her off or anyt? I mean like attempts is okay tho)

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old February 24th, 2024, 05:31 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermeloon View Post
(Yep, go n knock Feather out, but only after a few more posts, like 2-3 each? Plus we should also make sure @RavensDove gets an opportunity to reply)

TW: GORE, mentions of BLOoD

[Rolled: 8. Successful move]

Feathernose's head snapped back as she was thrown off, the perfect opportunity to slash her chest presenting itself with a smug smile. Of course, Birchbranch took it. The Thundercat soon found herself on the ground, Birch's teeth fixed in her shoulder, and white-hot pain ripping itself through her underbelly. She let out an ear-piercing shriek, and her hind legs reflexively kicked out, claws latching onto the RiverClanner's belly, throwing the fishbreath off Feathernose, the latter's claws still stuck. Feathernose ripped her hind claws downwards, freeing them while still causing injury. Her shoulder stung, a chunk of it missing, torn out. She hissed, rolling onto her paws.

[Rolled: 16. Successful move]

The she-cat instantly leapt towards Frostpetal, her leap carrying her to the otter with minimal pain, or was that due to the adrenaline rushing though her? Either way, Feathernose knocked the Rivercat down, her claws fastening into the other's shoulders, then flipping her onto her side. A paw was positioned by the otter's throat, the other forcing her down. Feathernose growled, the sound vibrating in her chest. "Attack me, and I'll kill her," she threatened, and for once looked like she meant it. No more playing. This was war, battle, blood and claws.

(In the next post, I'm going to make Feather almost kill Frost, realise what she is doing, and then leave herself open to attack, so don't knock her off or anyt? I mean like attempts is okay tho)
[ @RavensDove ]

(The battle ends tonight at midnight. I don't think Ravens is gonna respond if she hasn't already. I'll go ahead and have Birch win the fight.)

Powerplay permissions granted by @/Watermeloon via Battle Thread.

[ Rolled a 6 - Successful ]

A snarl rumbled in Birchbranch's throat, and she spat out the chunk of Feathernose's shoulder.

She sprang forward, leaping onto Feathernose's back, letting her claws slice the Thunderrat just above the eyes.

Then, she grabbed Feathernose by the scruff and threw her into the Floodstone, knocking her out cold.

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Larkswoop: BUT3, FTT3, LL
Robinsnow: WI, AK
Fireflypaw / Flicker: TC, AK, MR
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue

Last edited by isla; February 24th, 2024 at 05:35 PM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 06:20 PM

Quote:
[ @RavensDove ]

(The battle ends tonight at midnight. I don't think Ravens is gonna respond if she hasn't already. I'll go ahead and have Birch win the fight.)

Powerplay permissions granted by @/Watermeloon via Battle Thread.

[ Rolled a 6 - Successful ]

A snarl rumbled in Birchbranch's throat, and she spat out the chunk of Feathernose's shoulder.

She sprang forward, leaping onto Feathernose's back, letting her claws slice the Thunderrat just above the eyes.

Then, she grabbed Feathernose by the scruff and threw her into the Floodstone, knocking her out cold.
@RavensDove

[Rolled: 2. Successful move.]
Feathernose slashed along Frostpetal's side before she felt the claws dig into her back, nearly blinding her. She twisted, her own claws slicing Birchbranch's face and chest/neck.

[Rolled: 18. Successful move + Evade]
The warrior felt the otter grab her by her scruff, so she swivelled her head back and sank her teeth into whatever part of the Rivercat that was attached to her scruff. She was slammed, hard, into the Floodstone, and her consciousness faded, though momentarily. Perhaps a minute or so elapsed before Feathernose staggered to her paws, her head pounding painfully. She was disoriented, and colours flashed before her eyes, shapes indistinct.

[Rolled:8. Successful move]
Feathernose glanced about, and went for the nearest figure. She swiped a foreleg under her opponent, sending them crashing to the ground. Birchbranch. She leapt upon her without hesitation, her claws ripping the she-cat's side and underbelly with tremendous force, blood spattering her own hide and staining her claws. Her jaws clamped around the Rivercat's shoulder, tighter, tighter. She had to live, to win this fight. Her mind was still addled from the hard hit it had taken, and another might as well finish her off, render her out of action. She probably had a minor concussion at the moment, but who knew? Since she was continuing the fight, she would probably end up worse.

(sorry i re-alived her, but I kinda wanted her to be maimed in some way, preferably by Birch tearing her throat? Okay, but then please knock her out, don't kill her. 10+ diceroll is usually a success+evasion, though I didn't use it for the previous post since I saw no point in adding it)

Last edited by Watermeloon; February 24th, 2024 at 06:34 PM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 06:57 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermeloon View Post
@RavensDove

[Rolled: 2. Successful move.]
Feathernose slashed along Frostpetal's side before she felt the claws dig into her back, nearly blinding her. She twisted, her own claws slicing Birchbranch's face and chest/neck.

[Rolled: 18. Successful move + Evade]
The warrior felt the otter grab her by her scruff, so she swivelled her head back and sank her teeth into whatever part of the Rivercat that was attached to her scruff. She was slammed, hard, into the Floodstone, and her consciousness faded, though momentarily. Perhaps a minute or so elapsed before Feathernose staggered to her paws, her head pounding painfully. She was disoriented, and colours flashed before her eyes, shapes indistinct.

[Rolled:8. Successful move]
Feathernose glanced about, and went for the nearest figure. She swiped a foreleg under her opponent, sending them crashing to the ground. Birchbranch. She leapt upon her without hesitation, her claws ripping the she-cat's side and underbelly with tremendous force, blood spattering her own hide and staining her claws. Her jaws clamped around the Rivercat's shoulder, tighter, tighter. She had to live, to win this fight. Her mind was still addled from the hard hit it had taken, and another might as well finish her off, render her out of action. She probably had a minor concussion at the moment, but who knew? Since she was continuing the fight, she would probably end up worse.

(sorry i re-alived her, but I kinda wanted her to be maimed in some way, preferably by Birch tearing her throat? Okay, but then please knock her out, don't kill her. 10+ diceroll is usually a success+evasion, though I didn't use it for the previous post since I saw no point in adding it)

[ @RavensDove ]

(I'm good with Birch maiming Feather.)

[ Rolled a 10 - Successful + Evade ]

Birchbranch quickly dodged Feathernose's blows.

Seeing her attacker's blows against her Clanmate, Birchbranch snarled and raced forward.

Powerplay Permissions given by @/Watermeloon via Battle Thread.

Birchbranch slunk beneath Feathernose's belly, lashing out with a forepaw.

Successfully hitting the tendon in her opponent's hind legs, the blow sent Feathernose crashing to the ground.

Without hesitation, the RiverClanner blocked the ThunderClanner's view of Frostpetal and the bloody battle scene beyond with her body, letting her claws slice through Feathernose throat.

Blood sprayed the ground in front of Birchbranch's forepaws, though the RiverClan warrior didn't know if it had killed her or not.

End of Powerplay.

"Are you alright?" She called back to Frostpetal, bounding to her Clanmate's side.

[ @finley.exe - Frostpetal and Birchbranch are both injured. Birch not as bad as Frost, so she can keep fighting, but Frost better get looked at. Drizzlecloud had reopened the wound in Birchbranch's throat, though. Cobwebpaw may want to look at it. ]

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Larkswoop: BUT3, FTT3, LL
Robinsnow: WI, AK
Fireflypaw / Flicker: TC, AK, MR
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue

Last edited by isla; February 24th, 2024 at 07:13 PM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 07:00 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawn View Post
Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

The massive tom easily dodged, putting his whole weight on his wounded leg without effect to him, he growled.

"Face the fury of our clan, suffer for your deeds. You are doomed, and you shall fall under our paws."

And then he prayed.

"StarClan give us your strength, let fury guide our claws and vengeance be our song!"
Meanwhile he charged again, no respite and no pity for them. He swept his claws, aiming at the side of the cat.

Sproutfleck

Okay, this cat lost his mind.
With a hiss Sproutfleck tried to veer to
the right to avoid the blow, but it caught
him hard, the tom's claws sinking into flesh.
With a cry, he tore away, blood oozing crimson
from the wound. "You're a bit loopy, Hmm?"
he taunted, lashing out with both paws and trying to
swipe his face from both sides.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old February 24th, 2024, 07:37 PM

Quote:
[ @RavensDove ]

(I'm good with Birch maiming Feather.)

[ Rolled a 10 - Successful + Evade ]

Birchbranch quickly dodged Feathernose's blows.

Seeing her attacker's blows against her Clanmate, Birchbranch snarled and raced forward.

Powerplay Permissions given by @/Watermeloon via Battle Thread.

Birchbranch slunk beneath Feathernose's belly, lashing out with a forepaw.

Successfully hitting the tendon in her opponent's hind legs, the blow sent Feathernose crashing to the ground.

Without hesitation, the RiverClanner blocked the ThunderClanner's view of Frostpetal and the bloody battle scene beyond with her body, letting her claws slice through Feathernose throat.

Blood sprayed the ground in front of Birchbranch's forepaws, though the RiverClan warrior didn't know if it had killed her or not.

End of Powerplay.

"Are you alright?" She called back to Frostpetal, bounding to her Clanmate's side.

[ @finley.exe - Frostpetal and Birchbranch are both injured. Birch not as bad as Frost, so she can keep fighting, but Frost better get looked at. Drizzlecloud had reopened the wound in Birchbranch's throat, though. Cobwebpaw may want to look at it. ]
TW GORE AND BLOOD I THINK

Feathernose distantly watched her blood spray, feeling disconnected. She found her footing, stumbling upright. Her entire body was in pain, and she walked blindly, bumping into someone. It all just hurt like crazy, and her consciousness was spiralling, the blood loss taking effect faster than she expected... But no wonder, since her throat was a bloody gash.

(open for someone to throw her into the Floodstone. powerplay perms are given automatically)

Old February 24th, 2024, 09:41 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

[Falling-paw || Tom || 15 moons || Tc apprentice|| Purrks:Silver tongue]

falling paw woke from passing out and stumbled as he stood up

(open)

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Old February 24th, 2024, 09:43 PM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ
purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @tallulah , @Micanomancy

[ 112 / 200 ]

trigger
warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw briefly nodded to eaglekit, whispering quiet prayers to starclan as she dragged dusklion into the den and onto a patch of moss that the kit had set up. watching eaglekit busy herself, she stepped up supportively, bracing herself against the cat to steady her. ' it's going to be alright. ' cobweb murmured, partially to herself and partially to eaglekit and dusklion together. right. dusklion.

ignoring the fear that bubbled up over her, cobwebpaw steeled herself and brought moss to eagle for holding down. ' you're doing good. ' she dipped her head, breathing heavily, to the cats. ' i would never. you're the most badass cat i know, how could a thunderclanner kill you? ' cobwebpaw mock-scoffed, grinning quickly at the cat, then dropping the smile and returning to her work. ' eagle's right. herbs are.. low. '

she glanced at fallenwish, then nodded. ' head on out. poppy seeds come from a red flower. you'll know it when you see it. if you can't do that, i migh' need some herbs chewed. rest the leg though. ' cobwebpaw licked eaglekit's ear affectionately, smiling slightly. ' you're doing great! ' she purred to the smaller. ' yes. can you chew those for me? and I'll pat them into the wound. dusk. what else hurts? i can see a lot that's immediately bleeding, but there could be something internal. '

panic bubbled up again. what if this wasn't enough? what if she did something wrong, and her chance to save dusk- and prove herself finally to the clan- passed, and she wrecked yet another life? what if-

mumble is one of the atari healers!
she has an open den policy.
healer's den

cobwebpawmumble
trackers

Last edited by finley !!; February 25th, 2024 at 10:02 PM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 09:49 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

[ ¥ Shellwhisker - Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated ¥ ]
[ ¥ a golden-brown and white valentine tabby she-cat with ice-blue eyes. ¥ ]

Shellwhisker dug her claws into Streampaw's shoulders once more, throwing the ThunderClan apprentice away.

''Stay down!'' The RiverClanner hissed, then turned to face Redhawk as she saw the Hornet (not that she knows that) race towards her.

Shellwhisker reared just in time as Redhawk neared her. The golden-brown and white warrior lashed out with her forepaws, attempting to slice open the ThunderClan warrior's chest as a counterattack.

After doing so, Shellwhisker dropped onto all fours and twisted, bucking out with her hind legs to attempt to rake her hind claws across Redhawk's shoulders.

[ @Streamtail - Brief Streampaw Fight-Off ]

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
The claw that shot out towards her was more coordinated than the last time some cat had slashed towards her chest, and Redhawk didn't have enough time to jerk herself back as it slashed across her chest. The sharp pain had her gasping, freezing her place as the RiverClanner twissted and kicked out with her hind legs. The force send the reddish-brown warrior skidding backwards.

But she wasn't about to let that get her out. Redhawk let out another snarl and sprinted towards Shellwhisker once more, this time darting to the side before veering sharply and attempting to ram into the cats side head first to hopefully send her sprawling backwards.

[ @/Shellwhisker @Astraea - since I haven't seen red online in a bit, if you wanted to have thunder come in now and work with shell on tag-teaming red we can do it that way! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; February 24th, 2024 at 09:51 PM.
Closed Thread