Appreciation Thread...
Last post by Mango
Today 12:35 AM

Old October 30th, 2023, 12:13 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

"Maybe you should ask and talk to RiverClan about this before we decide to kill anyone."

*Tigermist says*

@Moonraven
Old October 30th, 2023, 12:58 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice
73/100

Frostpaw listened in horror as Twilightstar announced what had happened and the young she-cat couldn't help shiver at such atrocities, Who would do such a thing? Twilightstar seemed to think it was Riverclan but the young she-cat had her doubts so she decided to voice the.

"M-Mabye we should gain more evidence before we accuse Riverclan..." she suggested quietly feeling nervous she just didn't want another battle to happen...another clanmate to die...such pointless violence.

OPEN

@Moonraven

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old October 30th, 2023, 01:33 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt meowed we shouldn't attack RiverClan as they likely didn't do anything.

Foxpaw say yeah! RiverClan likely didn't do anything.

Birdpaw yelled at the top of her lungs NO ATTACKING RIVERCLAN! THEY PROBABLY DIDN'T DO NOTHING!
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 30th, 2023 at 01:33 PM.
Old October 30th, 2023, 01:35 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.

Caterpillarkit played with a leaf.

Swankit was happy because the clouds were hidding the evil sun and batted at a butterfly.

Hummingbirdkit was silent. The older cats could decide.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old October 30th, 2023, 01:36 PM

Adderkit meowed I think you should ask RiverClan if they know anything at the next gathering. She was perfectly aware that Twilightstar might not listen to her because she was just a kit but she didn't care whether Twilightstar listened to her or not. She had told Twilightstar what she thought she should do, which meant that she had done her part. It was now up to the leader to decide what to do with her advice.
@Moonraven

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 30th, 2023 at 04:39 PM.
Old October 30th, 2023, 01:45 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

After the apprentice's response, Leopardsong huffed quietly really hoping his dislike of other cats would get better as he grew. She really should have enforced socializing the tom more when he was in the nursery. Still, she was glad that he at least had hazypaw. Before she could actually comment though, two rather kits arrived. She had seen both of them in the nursery, often as loud and excitable as they currently were.

As Blossomkit introduced herself and her brother, Airkit, Leopardsong trilled softly and parted her maw to properly introduce herself and Whisperingpaw, but the apprentice beat her to it... rather aggressively. Well, that was a new side she hadn't seen in Whisperingpaw before. Leopardsong was not pleased with how rude he was being to a pair of kits, but once again hadn't a moment to say so as another cat joined them. This time an overgrown warrior.

Leechscar! She hadn't seen the warrior in a bit, he seemed busy with his warrior duties. Even though she had missed the tom, she hadn't missed his attitude as he quickly got to putting Whisperingpaw in his place for growling at kits, as rudely as Whisperingpaw had just been when talking to Airkit and Blossomkit.

"Stop glaring at him, he's young and he just needs to work on socializing like someone I know," Leopardsong growled at Leechscar before anyone else could come and speak for her! Turning her attention to Whisperingpaw who had relaxed with Leechscar's presence, probably out of fear compared to anything else, the forever queen swiftly moved in to touch her nose to the apprentice's ears in hopes of catching his attention.

"You can't be mean to kits like that, Whisperingpaw. It's rude and I don't like it. We need to make friends with our clanmates, so try to be at least civil with everyone even if you don't like them." Leopardsong chided Whisperingpaw softly, hoping she wouldn't see repeated behavior like this in the future.

"Sorry about them." She looked over to both Airkit and Blossomkit. "It's wonderful to meet such a dashing tom and beautiful she-cat. Would you two like to sit with us?" Leopardsong asked the kits, falling back on a maternal role she's been getting used to since becoming a forever queen. It was hard for her to ignore kits if it looked like they needed her attention.

Oh! Leopardsong swung her head around when another warrior inched her way over to them. Anxiety and nervousness exuded from her being, Leopardsong wasn't going to lie Berryfrost made her want to baby her. She looked like she could do with some comfort. "Whisperingpaw's alright, he just has to work on his social skills." Leopardsong purred sweetly to Berryfrost. Honestly, she really should send Whisperingpaw off with Berryfrost, but she didn't want him to think that she didn't want him around her.

"Whisperingpaw, do you wanna go sit with Berryfrost?" She asked the apprentice with a curious tilt of her head. While dealing with all of this, Twilightstar started speaking and Leopardsong kinda missing what she was saying. She glanced at Leechscar as some of the cats in the clan started speaking up. She flattened her ears sheepishly feeling embarrassed for not paying attention to the meeting.
@Undertaker @Shadowed Flower @spooky sleek. @Orchid

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; October 30th, 2023 at 02:38 PM.
Old October 30th, 2023, 01:59 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar lifted her tail to catch her clanmates attention as she began the meeting. "I need all of your attention this meeting," She started, single eye slowly wandering through the growing crowd of clanmates. "I'll be needing you're aid making some decisions this meeting." Twilightstar didn't enjoy giving her clanmates the freedom to help her make bigger decisions mostly due to the fact that so few of them chose to voice their opinions, but as she was troubled with the results of their last battle she figured she'd let them decide if they wanted to keep putting their lives on the line.

She was tired of being weighted down by remorse and guilt but was also growing irked with trying to keep the peace. It was getting her seemingly nowhere. She didn't like how literally nothing added up or made much sense when one actually thought about it, but many of her clanmates had a mob-like mentality when it came to the other clans. They settled on resorting to violence and revenge without care for a sound reason. It was headache-inducing and she was nearing the end of her leadership, so she didn't see why she was bothering to fight with them over it.

The Stars themselves prophesied war on the horizon, and although she was not overly fond of blindly relying on the ancestors, it's not like she could just ignore it. She'd take what input from the rest of the clan she could before settling on one action over another.

"Leechscar and his patrol pulled the body out of the water by the falls, it should be safe to drink by now. They found no signs of how the body got there or who threw it into the falls. However, they did discover that someone desecrated the Starry Meadow. Our dead were removed from their graves and scattered around the meadow, our flowers were torn up, and the body found at Twilight Falls was carried from the meadow all the way to the falls and dumped there, I am assuming in an attempt to make the clan sick."

"RiverClan is the first clan to come to mind as the culprit for such heinous acts and the only clan we have an actual issue with as of currently. However, Leechscar reported no scent of RiverClan anywhere within the territory, nor any signs that they had trespassed. Aside from that, I'm having a difficult time believing that any opposing clan cat or even an outsider managed to trek through our territory without leaving any sign or even the faintest scent trail to follow."

"I've also been given the suggestion that there is no scent to find because it's intermingled with WindClan's. That there could be a traitor amongst us. I'm finding that hard to believe, but more plausible than none of us catching RiverClan's scent so deep into our territory."
Leechscar said that this plan seemed deliberate, whoever had done this had to have known where Starry Meadows was and taken the body all the way to Twilight Falls. That was what bugged her most about this.

"The meadows have been since cleaned up, our dead reburied, but regardless such a crime will need to be punished. So I'm asking your thoughts on this, should we go after RiverClan for this?"
#wcmeeting

Wheattail raised her tail and her voice. "If i may. I don't believe it was Riverclan, it could have been but aren't they going through a moving process? I spoke to a warrior at the border while on patrol and they told me about how they had moved camps. He also told me that they were having...leader problems which I suppose does give them a point in the blame. " Wheattail sat down with a thoughtful look as she waited for her leaders response, if any.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old October 30th, 2023, 02:15 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Unpredictable

Shiverkit felt his body tremble as he sat right outside the nursery. All these cats all gathered in one place! It made his heart pound maybe he should go back inside. No he wanted to be a brave kit, so he stayed. His body shook as Twilightstar explained such a horid crime. It made him shake even more. That was terrible. If he died would his body get dug back up? Shiverkit looked away, but stayed in the clearing.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

---
Old October 30th, 2023, 02:15 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

After the apprentice's response, Leopardsong huffed quietly really hoping his dislike of other cats would get better as he grew. She really should have enforced socializing the tom more when he was in the nursery. Still, she was glad that he at least had hazypaw. Before she could actually comment though, two rather kits arrived. She had seen both of them in the nursery, often as loud and excitable as they currently were.

As Blossomkit introduced herself and her brother, Airkit, Leopardsong trilled softly and parted her maw to properly introduce herself and Whisperingpaw, but the apprentice beat her to it... rather aggressively. Well, that was a new side she hadn't seen in Whisperingpaw before. Leopardsong was not pleased with how rude he was being to a pair of kits, but once again hadn't a moment to say so as another cat joined them. This time an overgrown warrior.

Leechscar! She hadn't seen the warrior in a bit, he seemed busy with his warrior duties. Even though she had missed the tom, she hadn't missed his attitude as he quickly got to putting Whisperingpaw in his place for growling at kits, as rudely as Whisperingpaw had just been when talking to Airkit and Blossomkit.

"Stop glaring at him, he's young and he just needs to work on socializing like someone I know," Leopardsong growled at Leechscar before anyone else could come and speak for her! Turning her attention to Whisperingpaw who had relaxed with Leechscar's presence, probably out of fear compared to anything else, the forever queen swiftly moved in to touch her nose to the apprentice's ears in hopes of catching his attention.

"You can't be mean to kits like that, Whisperingpaw. It's rude and I don't like it. We need to make friends with our clanmates, so try to be at least civil with everyone even if you don't like them." Leopardsong chided Whisperingpaw softly, hoping she wouldn't see repeated behavior like this in the future.

"Sorry about them." She looked over to both Airkit and Blossomkit. "It's wonderful to meet such a dashing tom and beautiful she-cat. Would you two like to sit with us?" Leopardsong asked the kits, falling back on a material role she's been getting used to since becoming a forever queen. It was hard for her to ignore kits if it looked like they needed her attention.

Oh! Leopardsong swung her head around when another warrior inched her way over to them. Anxiety and nervousness exuded from her being, Leopardsong wasn't going to lie Berryfrost made her want to baby her. She looked like she could do with some comfort. "Whisperingpaw's alright, he just has to work on his social skills." Leopardsong purred sweetly to Berryfrost. Honestly, she really should send Whisperingpaw off with Berryfrost, but she didn't want him to think that she didn't want him around her.

"Whisperingpaw, do you wanna go sit with Berryfrost?" She asked the apprentice with a curious tilt of her head. While dealing with all of this, Twilightstar started speaking and Leopardsong kinda missing what she was saying. She glanced at Leechscar as some of the cats in the clan started speaking up. She flattened her ears sheepishly feeling embarrassed for not paying attention to the meeting.
@Undertaker @Shadowed Flower @spooky sleek. @Orchid

Whisperingpaw(28/100)

Whisperingpaw stayed silent as more cats came, not giving Leopardsong a chance to speak. The orange apprentice wanted to speak, but he’d just get in trouble again. Whisperingpaw knew he disliked other cats, other than Leopardsong. ‘Hmm. She’s apologizing for me..’ He thought, flicking his tail. “I guess I’m sorry for growling.” The tom said to the kits, glancing to his mentor as Leopardsong asked if she wanted to sit with Berryfrost. “I can..” He said before padding over to Berryfrost with a blank expression. ‘It’ll be fine…Leopardsong need to deal with the kits..’

@Moonraven |Leopardsong| @BEAR. |Leechscar| @Orchid |Berryfrost| @Spooky.sleek |Airkit/Bloomkit|

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 06:54 PM.
Old October 30th, 2023, 03:28 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Rueripple:

"I think we should give Riverclan a chance, seeing as no one scented them in our territory... But... We should keep our guard up, just in case." Rueripple meowed, slightly nervously.

Willowkit: (from the nursery)

She could hear voices outside, but she did not yet know whose they were. She mewed, she was hungry.
@Moonraven (Twilightstar mention) @The_Pirate_Queen (willowkit's mother mention (i've forgotten her name))

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.