Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 06:01 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:57 PM

Old June 28th, 2024, 09:08 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Willow's Rise

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 20 | No purrks |

"Alrighty then! Have you been out into the territory yet?" The ginger warrior asked as he turned to his patrol partner for the evening. Orangeblossom hadn't met the apprentice before and some get to learning the territory later than others so no harm in asking. He still needs to take Pinepaw out for his territory tour. The warrior blinked and cleared his thoughts, he would bring Pinepaw out if it wasn't too late after this patrol. "Looking for moss and chamomile, shouldn't be too hard!"
[ @starry - Foxpaw ]
[ Speed running time oops ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old June 30th, 2024, 04:45 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Foxpaw
ThunderClan Apprentice
6 Moons, He/him
Purrks: None
The tomcat trotted after Orangeblossom, a neutral look on his face. He didn't know his cat, so why show excitement when he didn't have anything to be eager for? "Yeah, my mentor showed me the territory. Moss and chamomile.. yup, should be easy. Do you wanna stick together or split up?" he asked the warrior, voice lacking enthusiasm. He wanted to get this done and over with, then bring the herbs back to the plant cat.

[ @Dolomedes - Orangeblossom ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; June 30th, 2024 at 04:45 AM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 03:27 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 20 | No purrks |

Well straight to business it seemed! No problemo, it did remind the ginger of his friend, Brackenclaw. Though also he’s only seen Foxpaw for like five seconds so don’t jump to conclusions. Though the apprentice was right, they should be getting back soon so they should start getting the herbs collected sooner rather than later. The warrior smiled, “We can split up, stay within eyesight though. For safety, as boring as that is sometimes. I’ll shoot for chamomile and you moss? Or just whatever you dig up first, yeah?” Orangeblossom waited for the apprentice’s response before padding off nearby to find some chamomile. Should be easy enough. He pulled Springlight’s explanation of them to mind as he looked over the plants and trees at Willow’s Rise. Eventually his green eyes did land on some flowers that matched the description perfectly. Great! He grabbed the bunch. Three or so? That was a good haul. Though he could probably carry more so he kept looking, throwing a glance or two over his shoulder every once in awhile to make sure Foxpaw was okay. The battle has left him a bit jumpy even if Riverclan was gone and Windclan and Shadowclan were on…neutral terms with Thunderclan. Can never be too safe!
[ @starry - Foxpaw ]
[ +3 Chamomile ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Dolomedes; June 30th, 2024 at 03:28 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 12:16 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Right Mudhound needed a lotta prey and fast or Spiderthroat was gonna skin them like shadowclan would given half a change. .....Time to abuse the weird way prey tended to ignore them.

With a mouthfull of blackberries and acorns the tripod spat the bundle at the base of the willow, backing off into a nearby bush to wait for any prey to come close and poach the result.

The first two chipmunks were easy scurrying down the tree in a duo and settling in to eat, easily snatched and killed before they were dragged back to the bush to leave the area clear for other prey.

The next creature was a bit more rare but not uncommon or strange, a rabbit. That one was a little more difficult to get to, and unable to sneak up on it with their general lack of stealth ability Mudhound had to pretend they werent going up to the rabbit and just passing by, again taking advantage of the tolerance prey had for them and changed course as they passed by to grab and kill the rodent.
The last 'prey' that came up was less attracted to the berries and seeds and more attracted to the blood scent that filled the air. A snake. The tripod panicked for a moment, thinking of the horrible rattling that'd killed those kittens but this one didnt do that or even seem to care about the cat only focused on the rabbit. It was smaller too, more black then brown and again no rattling or hostility. ....Mudhound killed this snake too though just in case.

Odd, but the entire hunting session was turning out odd and promise to remain that way when IT arrived. The damn goose.

The ensuring fight was loud, hectic, and bloody with the screams of a tripod bitten and wronged with the honking of a goose filled with frankly unnecessary amounts of rage. In the end the tripod came victorious, at the cost of their fur and dignity, panting over the corpse of their poultry foe. Spiderthroat better kiss their furry butt for this because this hunting session was worse then any punishment Mudhound had ever deserved.
Old July 12th, 2024, 06:32 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Asleep

Rosepaw
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan /Bisexual
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~ Rosepaw, 9/100

✽❀✽

The russet and brown tabby apprentice slowed his pace just slightly to raise his head into the air. There, with his head lifted, he tasted the air, and the drifting scent of prey hit his nose, hovering in the air just enough to prove to him that the little creatures were present, hanging around the area. Rosepaw blinked, curiosity gleaming in his eyes. I’ve gotta wonder how they feel whenever we come runnin’ through their homes, though- don’t get me wrong, I ain’t sympathetic, not in the least, but Y’know. ‘S kinda funny to think about the fear they’ve GOTTA be feelin’ everytime one’a us comes bargin’ on their OWN huntin’ session, ey? Once he had finished overthinking the emotions of prey, Rosepaw verbally confirmed that this was going to be a good spot for his hunting training session to take place. He turned back to the warrior who had supposedly been walking with him on their way here (that or they had met up here at separate times), sighing and glowering at him with his gaze stiff. Then in a mutter, Rosepaw muttered, “A’ight. Pretty sure that you’re one’a the guys who taught me some thing back when I was a tiny thing, so feel no fear, you’ve faced my jerk-of-a-self back in the day… uh… what was your nickname, hm…” Rosepaw’s eyes widened when he remembered it, and upon saying it out loud, he cringed with disgust and humiliation. “…C-Curl’Clump. Oh stars, that’s… dry, bad. Not funny, Rosekit… not funny… eh, whatever. I’m sure I’ll decide on a new one for ya’ by the end’a this intersection, man.” By now, giving every single cat who he interacted with a nickname was a Rosepaw must-do. It was practically tradition by this point. Unfortunately, many of the nicknames he had decided on as a kitten were slowly but surely dying out, and Curl’Clump was certainly one of these dying names.

Rosepaw turned around to face the multi-colored warrior and began to explain as much as he could. “A’ight. I’m sure you’ve partially forgotten who I am, if not completely forgotten me, so small introduction. I’m Rosepaw, I am the Rant-Runt, and I aint got no friends ‘cause apparently I’m too stubborn to care. I call it prioritizing- prioritizing what’s actually important, training. Gettin’ ahead’a myself, I see- crap- anyway, I can be a bit of a brat, but at least I’m decently humble. Now movin’ on, trainin’ it is. I’ve got myself a bit of a kickstart back from forcin’ random warriors- you, Orangeblossom, are included in that mixture- to teach me as much as I could get out of ‘em back when I was a stupid lil’ kit, so I know the basic position and I understand most of the movements n’ all the simple things. So anyway, I suck at walking, apparently, and I’m not sure if you noticed, but I uh… I did face plant trippin’ on a root on the way here, so… haha, not funny, yeah. That’s just an example of… my need to… adjust to the… environment.” Rosepaw spat out his last words hesitantly and bitterly, humiliated that he had to admit them in the first place. Then once he was finished, exhaling slowly, he took a seat where he stood, allowing his prickly tail to swish and land over his front paws. I’m sure he’s a nice guy, Orangeblossom, Rosepaw decided, barley resisting the urge to yawn. Anyway, I’ve caught glimpses of him n’ Springlight hangin’ around at Clan Meetings, and plus, we’ve spoken before. I’m sure I’d know it by now if he was a moron. Now movin’ on: Huntin’ Session. With a narrowing amber gaze, Rosepaw watched Orangeblossom impatiently as he waited momentarily for a response.

✽❀✽

// Tiny post, eesh. ;-; I apologize if there isn’t much to work with here! \\

~ @Dolomedes {Orangeblossom }~

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~
Old Today, 01:06 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Skunkridge-Any Pronouns
30 Moons

header by @/hiraeth

-------------------

Skunkridge led Stormpaw to Willow's rise.
Really, he went more towards one of the nearby trees, not the willow tree itself.

The tuxedo cat soon stopped by the tree, waiting patiently.

@Rowan

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old Today, 05:03 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Adorable

StormPaw
Male| 7 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Mentor: Skunk’Ridge | Posts: 13/100
light gray tabby tom with fluffy cloud-like fur and stormy blue eyes. his ears have white fur tufts at the top
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101

His shorter and stubbier legs could only carry him so quickly, causing the young cat to lag behind a bit. Eventually, as he observed his mentor reach a stopping point he leapt up to the cat in a few simple bounds, still appearing to have the same energy as he did earlier.

“Which tree will we start at?!” Questioned the apprentice.