Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:34 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 19th, 2023, 12:29 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Rugged Range

KESTRELPAW

The one eyed molly grunted, fear bubbling inside of her. Windclan first, now Thunderclan? If everyone was tearing into each other all the time, how are the clans supposed to thrive? She shook her head, her eye still throbbed a bit; she was glad the pain had mostly subsided.

"I'll go," she said, holding her head up to look at Gingerfrost.

[ @Estelle ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old August 19th, 2023, 12:54 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Blazekit

Blazekit stumbled around, trying to get used to his limbs. He started walking, then trotting, then running! "Mama! Mama! I'm running!" He shouted to his mother. He let out a weak yowl and slowed down. Blazekit flopped down on his back, breathing heavily.

( @Ladiebugg @soldier )

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old August 19th, 2023, 01:02 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Cormorantpaw •
long-furred smoky-black mackerel tabby molly with bits of white; yellow eyes
Purrks: N/A

Darkness clouded her vision; her muscles were sore and her legs felt numb. Her eyelids tightly clasped, her long, smoky-black fur growing more and more dry as the hours passed by. Muttered voices from her clan-mates echoed throughout her ears, a quiet grumble escaping her dry, dehydrated throat. How long had she been out? Why was everything so foggy? Why did her head hurt worse than the bitter depths of hell at once? Cracking open her heavy lids, her peripheral vision was blurred and all she took in was the dim, merely dark colorations of the new place that RiverClan trekked to as a temporary home. The fierce, loud gush of the aggressive wind swept through her chilled body, her tiny claws almost instinctively curling onto the warmth and comfort of the soft surface that she laid atop of. Her mind fuzzy as she slowly lifted her head up, a quiet grumble escaping her sore throat as she tried to configure what exactly happened before darkness overtook her vision. The familiar, comforting scent of Lilycreek overcame her nostrils, and the young feline’s tired eyes dragged themselves to meet with her gentle, motherly green. A vast amount of concern and worry flourished through her aunt’s usually gentle gaze, the younger tabby’s lips quivering as they worked and tried desperately to find words to come together. “D… d-drink… t-tired…” Her throat felt undeniably raw and almost like she had decided to gargle with the sand from the Seastones; a quiet cough vastly escaped her dry lips as she worked silently to try to configure words together and speak properly to the gentle molly that currently had her splayed out among her back.

The feeling of a warm nose pressing against her chilled ear was more than enough to make a suppressed shiver escape through her lips, her white-tipped paws trembling as her ears eagerly ate up the words that escaped her aunt’s mouth. She was gonna get her nice and warm. She was gonna get her somewhere safe. They were going to be safe. A quiet, barely sustainable hum escaped her throat, the black-furred feline slowly nodding her head as she tried to form words together, her throat itching and burning from the sheer amount of dehydration that she felt. “A… A-Auntie,” • she rasped, tired eyes locking up in the direction of her aunt-figure as she slowly worked herself to regain momentum to move in the deeper depths of her body. Stars, she was tired. Dreadfully tired. She couldn’t move and her muscles felt like they were glued to their spot. The cooler feeling of the stone pressing against her warming body was refreshing, but it wasn’t as good as the comforting feeling of Lilycreek rubbing and brushing away at her body in a comforting way that was more than enough to sever the freezing chills that were suppressing through her body. Warmth and love flourished through the young molly’s body; whiskers twitching as her muscles grew less tense as they were before. Her aunt’s frantic ray of questions were more than enough to make the young molly give out a quiet hum in reply, slowly shaking her head. “N… nothing hurts… fine…” She mumbled, wincing against the itching pain that induced in her throat while she tried to answer Lilycreek’s questions to the best of her ability. Stars, she just wanted to sleep and regain momentum back to her weakened body.

A short burst of adrenaline seemed to pulse through the young feline’s body when Lilycreek suddenly began to stand up, standing that she was going to go get the others. A quiet, resistant hum escaped from Cormorantpaw’s lips, her legs trying their hardest to carry her little body so that she could follow after her aunt. “C-coming with.” She mumbled, body shaking as she tried her hardest to remain standing. Stars, she felt like she had been sleeping for over an eternity of time, even though she had only blacked out halfway while Lilycreek had carried her along her back. Her head felt light and her legs felt numb. Stars, she needed to rest. She couldn’t rest now. She didn’t want to leave her aunt’s side. Not after what happened. Her senses slowly began to come back to her system and she felt herself mentally restraining the unbridled urge to gag against the heavy stench of rogues in the area. Why did they move to an area where rogue roamed the area? Was it the most safest option to go? What was the place even called? Questions pounded forth through her head as she pushed herself to follow after Lilycreek; her body straining in complaint due to lifting herself up from laying down from the most comfortable position. Her tired eyes caught most of the familiar pelts of Briarpaw and Stonepaw, but it seemed that the two of them were busy. Briarpaw looked like she got herself injured at some point, but Cormorantpaw couldn’t quite address it as quickly as she wanted due to suddenly being hugged by her aunt herself, a tiny wheeze expelling from her lips. It was something that she didn't expect the most to happen, but she might as well dealt with it. She didn’t have any other family members to do something like that with, and Auntie Lily was the only one left that she was truly close with, so she didn't complain.

@sol. @carmen @jupiter [ MEKFHEJFJE Thai is super late and i deeply apologize for this school has been kicking me a lot here lately so it’s been a killer to try to get responses out without feeling drained and tired from school! now excuse me while i sob from forgetting to respond to this ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old August 19th, 2023, 02:59 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlow View Post

Lionpaw - The Perfect One
RiverClan | Apprentice | He/Him | 5 moons | 70/100
Lionpaw forced a blue eye open, looking up at the voice that rudely ripped him away from his dreams. Dreams of an intact camp, dry and safe from the nightmares of what happened that day. He trained his eyes on the cat who had woken him. They were still blurry from sleep, but after a moment his vision cleared to reveal the cat as Gingerfrost. He wasn't entirely paying attention to what he was yapping about. Something about Cattail Pond and cats needing to fight. He managed to catch the part about apprentices under six moons or without battle training being forbidden from joining.

He sighed with relief. For once he was glad to not have any battle training. It meant he could go back to sleep. He didn't think he could stand if he wanted to. His legs felt weak and tingly like his bones were replaced with water. Lionpaw closed his eyes and allowed the comfort of sleep to steal him away again.

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker
She/Her | Monkey's Paw Purrk - Permanent Photophobia.

Having finished her nonsensical babbling, the four-moon-old female warily poked her head out of the shadow of the tree she was settled in to look up at the sky... And what did you know? There were clouds drifting at a lazy pace, covering the sun here and there and casting a warm glow instead of the usual harsh one upon the world.

With a happy chitter, Minkkit wriggled free of her shaded sanctuary, spiriting across the grass in a random direction. Well, technically, it was a random direction, until she spotted a familiar head of yellow fur. Pale, red-rimmed sky-coloured eyes brightened with inexplicable glee as she trotted over on small paws, lifting one to hopefully prod at the apprentice who was probably trying to sleep.

"Hello, yellow-friend." Minkkit said, tilting her head and practically invading Lionpaw's personal space. She attempted to prod him again, loafing uninvited on the ground to stare unblinking at her former denmate. "Are you sleeping?" She asked, once more reaching out a paw and hovering it in front of his face as if she meant to try and poke him again.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old August 19th, 2023, 04:19 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sparrowkit meowed wy(why) did you wneewe?(sneeze) (sorry I took so long since I thought I alreadly replied)
Moonkit

She smiled as sniffled, “I’m still cold…and tired….”

(It’s ok!)
Old August 19th, 2023, 05:41 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Beanstar
RiverClan Leader

Beefed Up [Tier 3] / Mind Reader -- Always Active
Silver Tongue -- Inactive

The siamese cat awoke quite suddenly to a familiar voice calling out. His head was oh so fuzzy, and he had no idea what was going on. Stars, everything hurt. He had no idea where he was, but as soon as he was able to comprehend words, Beanstar's fur stood up on end. ThunderClan? He knew it. With a sharp growl of pain, masked as one of fury, he scampered forward and ran to Gingerfrost's side.

"What's going on?" he demanded, head pounding and nausea threatening to take over. He pushed the urge back as much as he could; this was a crisis, and there was no time for... whatever hell his body was going through. "Gingerfrost--" He started to speak but stopped once a wave of dizziness hit him, needing a second to recover. However, he would mask this as taking a moment to think. "I don't think they'll be ones for peace. But for RiverClan's sake, I hope they are and your plan works. I don't want any more tragedy." Desperation crept into the tom's voice for once, betraying just how scared he was on behalf of his Clanmates.

"I'm going. I don't care if I have nine lives or one. I promised I would be at the forefront of everything, and Starsdamnit, no exhaustion is going to stop me." The small cat tried to hide his weak appearance with sheer determination. No one was going to stop Beanstar from going to defend his territory. His Clan.
// @Estelle \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old August 19th, 2023, 05:53 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBat View Post

Moonkit

She smiled as sniffled, “I’m still cold…and tired….”

(It’s ok!)
Sparrowkit meowed Okay. She did want to play but she decided that it probably was a bad time to ask it. She might be very young but she wasn't insensitive.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old August 19th, 2023, 06:40 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sparrowkit meowed Okay. She did want to play but she decided that it probably was a bad time to ask it. She might be very young but she wasn't insensitive.
Moonkit

She kept smiling as she rolled her worn mossball to Sparrowkit. “Here we can play until it’s time to sleep!”
Old August 19th, 2023, 07:03 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

SNOWPAW
fluffy white she-cat with brown and black patches and icy blue eyes.
she/her
Currently Active Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1

Oh, yay! As Fizzlepuff brought Snowpaw the herbs, she looked up toward the warrior with a thankful smile. Staring down at the herbs she had been brought, the she-cat hummed quietly to herself. Okay, two poppy flowers could give plenty of seeds to at least help with some pain- especially if she only gave one to each cat that needed help. Her tail twitched as she looked at the other two things, though. Huh. Snowpaw stared at the dense cluster of flowers, squinting at it in confusion. She didn't recognize how it looked, but a part of her had a feeling of what it could be used for. Hopefully. It wasn't much, but she'd have to do with it. And the last thing appeared to be a regular little leaf, right? Hrm. Snowpaw frowned. She didn't recall it being something she knew of. But she'd keep a hold of it just in case!

Snowpaw turned back up to Fizzlepuff, smiling up at her. "Th-Thank you! I-If you f-find anything else p-p-please let me know!" she squeaked out. Now armed with a few herbs, the she-cat turned around to listen for anyone calling out for her. Snowpaw's nose scrunched up. Not very many cats had called out to her. Of course, she supposed it made sense. Snowpaw wasn't an herb cat. But that didn't matter! Even if she didn't have a special place like Stonepaw and she didn't have a lot of experience, she knew things! Snowpaw was determined to help, and that's what she would do!

The sound of a tiny voice made Snowpaw's head snap down, icy blue eyes widening at the sight of an injured kit. Oh, oh! That wasn't good, no, no! Snowpaw glanced at the herbs she had been brought. No cobwebs, and the kit was bleeding. Her ears flattened. All she had was poppy seeds and... this other herb she didn't know the name of. The kit was so little! She couldn't just give him poppy seeds and hope it'd be okay! And he must be tired, considering he immediately laid down. She felt exhaustion pulling at her own paws, but she was set on not resting. Not now. Snowpaw had to prove herself, had to show everyone that she could be helpful. That the knowledge she learned wouldn't go to waste.

She squinted, face scrunching up in thought. Her attention drifted toward the little red cluster of flowers sitting by her paws, tail twitching. Something was pulling her toward it, almost calling her to use it. Without much thought, Snowpaw leaned down and grabbed a leaf from the plant, putting it in her mouth and beginning to chew. The taste of plant exploded over her tongue, causing her nose to wrinkle at the foreign taste. Blegh. That wasn't the most pleasant. Once it was chewed a considerable amount, Snowpaw spit the leaf back into her paw and sat down. Hopefully she was doing this right. Hopefully...

Blinking down at the little kit, Snowpaw offered a small smile, hoping to make him feel more comfortable. "C-Can you show me w-where the hurty is, p-p-please?" she asked, head tilting to the side. She could see blood, but she didn't know where it was coming from. If this was done right, hopefully the leaf could stop the bleeding until she could get a hold of some cobweb. Snowpaw could only pray the weird feeling in her gut wasn't a bad one, the one that had led her to use this herb in the first place.

As she waited for the kit to respond, Snowpaw heard the sound of a voice calling. Ah, Gingercat. Her mentor! What was he yelling about? Her ears turned to listen while she kept her eye on the kit at her paws, though her head whipped up at the words Gingercat spoke. Going to face the uhh Thundercats? Snowpaw frowned. What were they doing on Rivercat territory? Why were the Rivercats going to find them? Weren't they all still tired and a lot of them injured from the chaos that had happened? Snowpaw closed her eyes and took a deep breath, shaking her head. She didn't have any training, so she couldn't fight (and didn't exactly want to)! However... if there was nobody there to watch her... icy blue eyes narrowed. If there was a fight, there would be hurties, yeah? Snowpaw let out a low hum, brewing over a decision in her mind before turning back to the kit. First, he needed healing, then she could figure out what to do after.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old August 19th, 2023, 08:03 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBat View Post

Moonkit

She kept smiling as she rolled her worn mossball to Sparrowkit. “Here we can play until it’s time to sleep!”
Sparrowkit meowed okay in an excited voice, happily rolling the mossball over to Moonkit. She thought yay! Playing's fun!
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Closed Thread