Today 12:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 9th, 2021, 10:59 AM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMara View Post
| Whitepaw of Riverclan |

Whitepaw...couldn't stop laughing, great, she's gone insane. Of course she wasn't, actually insane, but whatever. As the meeting continued, she stopped, okay cats were protesting now, how pathetic, war seemed like a good answer to a lot of things. Chaos and watching the world burn was fun, anyway.

Speaking of which, Pebblesong started a fight, again, how was she a warrior? It made Whitepaw want to burst out laughing and point every one of the older molly's flaws, but she kept her muzzle shut, just smiling. Okay maybe it WAS a good idea to get a kitsitter for her at the gathering.
"What are you laughing at,Whitepaw?!" She growled
Old September 9th, 2021, 11:00 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

~Batpaw~
The black molly slunk back, more towards a protective stance towards the deputy and Medicine cat. She flicked her tail back and forth. Kestralstar only did his best, and she thought he was a great leader. As long as they didn't have Dawnstar. She knew he would only leave the Clan for a good reason, and he would come back.
Old September 9th, 2021, 11:02 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

. . .

This cat couldn't be serious?

Nope they were serious okay.

' ' Would you shut it already? I think Splashleap would rather you shut up, I wasn't laughing at anything anyway.' '

Flat out lie but this was getting ANNOYING.

| @FriedChicken

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old September 9th, 2021, 11:04 AM

Quote:

. . .

This cat couldn't be serious?

Nope they were serious okay.

' ' Would you shut it already? I think Splashleap would rather you shut up, I wasn't laughing at anything anyway.' '

Flat out lie but this was getting ANNOYING.

| @FriedChicken
" No cat is in control of me,not even Splashleap can,perhaps you keep your very broken down brain calm and to shut yourself up"
Old September 9th, 2021, 11:06 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Blizzardsky was only half listening so instead of hearing that Blizzardwind was being the only adult he heard that he was," Thanks. I do my best. Greyfur Pebblesong. Sit down right next to me got it? I'll send out some patrols once this meeting ends for you." he meowed
@ FriedChicken @poppy.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 9th, 2021, 11:12 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.

She gave Pebblesong a confused, angry glance. Okay, she hated Splashleap with every bone in her body, but this? What was this? Even she knew Splashleap had power and control, it was why she hated her!

Thankfully, Blizzardsky the resident idiot arrived, she'd heard of him, hard not too. But for once, probably a better warrior and this she-cat, so she just, shut up, hopefully it didn't give Pebblesong a bigger ego.

| @Zesty Mango @FriedChicken [If you wanna comment on this!]

Last edited by WinterMara; September 9th, 2021 at 11:12 AM.
Old September 9th, 2021, 11:16 AM

Quote:

She gave Pebblesong a confused, angry glance. Okay, she hated Splashleap with every bone in her body, but this? What was this? Even she knew Splashleap had power and control, it was why she hated her!

Thankfully, Blizzardsky the resident idiot arrived, she'd heard of him, hard not too. But for once, probably a better warrior and this she-cat, so she just, shut up, hopefully it didn't give Pebblesong a bigger ego.

| @Zesty Mango @FriedChicken [If you wanna comment on this!]
Pebblesong lifted her paw up and unsheathes her claws before scratching whitepaw
Old September 9th, 2021, 11:21 AM
Percival Personal Jester

[Just a quick reminder about the powerplay rules, you have to ask to attack my character first, and also make it possible for mine to dodge, example being ' 'Pebblesong lifted her paw up and aimed it at White' ', just a simple reminder, the only exception is with the high ranks, who can attack if deemed necessary, I will let this slide though, this is just for future reference.]

White just hissed very, very loudly, rightfully so. Thi swas the SECOND warrior who had attacked her, of course she never told anyone of the first time, but this...this was absurd, and uncalled for.

' ' WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!' '

| @FriedChicken

Last edited by WinterMara; September 9th, 2021 at 11:21 AM.
Old September 9th, 2021, 11:27 AM

Quote:
[Just a quick reminder about the powerplay rules, you have to ask to attack my character first, and also make it possible for mine to dodge, example being ' 'Pebblesong lifted her paw up and aimed it at White' ', just a simple reminder, the only exception is with the high ranks, who can attack if deemed necessary, I will let this slide though, this is just for future reference.]

White just hissed very, very loudly, rightfully so. Thi swas the SECOND warrior who had attacked her, of course she never told anyone of the first time, but this...this was absurd, and uncalled for.

' ' WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!' '

| @FriedChicken
(sorry,when I powerplay i don't mean it on purpose) Pebblesong tried to bite whitepaw on the back
Old September 9th, 2021, 11:29 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Huh. Snakeheart distantly clocked he'd probably said the wrong thing or at least worded it correctly as incoherent (to his ears) yelling broke out in the camp. It was getting increasingly harder and harder to hear it, understand it as words and faintly the medicine cat clocked it was Plumstorm that was speaking. He was conflicted about her, once the tom had thought she understood what war took and the lengths you needed to go to make certain justice was had and those you cared for and protected were safe and then out of the blue from where he didnt expect it she changed. He still wasnt entirely sure why. Time seemed to run slow and Snakeheart blinked hazily taking twice as long as he normally did to even process things and then even longer to react. He didnt have the energy, not his normal levels and not the desperate reserve that emotions brought him. All he knew for sure was that he'd made things worse.

Duskmoth was yelling and he just couldnt care the toms words were static, some were defending them, Lizardfrost (oh, another cat he trusted he couldnt why why why), Goldenpaw saying something that distantly clocked as wise and hopeful, and cats were fighting eachother for no reason in the clearing? Snakeheart slowly and almost child like in his confusion cocked his head at the sight and just watched not even sure if it was real or if he was seeing things now.

Cats were yelling and there was thing ringing in the toms ears that was turning ever sharper and painful overwhelming everything else. The mask was cracking. Nononono the mask wasnt allowed to crack not in front of the clan he needed to be strong for them why wasnt that working?! It was what he was supposed to do right why were things still going wrong???? As the more gentle noise of Splashleap beside him did a bit (not enough) to bring Snakeheart back to his senses all he could think was he only wanted to be back in the nursery curled safely into his moms belly because life was nothing (this was nothing) like the stories he was told as a kit.

The medicine cat remained mostly quiet and barley reactive despite all the yelling and while his reaction could at first glance be chalked up to aloofness or lack of care another look and it could be clear to anyone that such was not the case. That strong unaffected front was cracking showing it was only skin deep and under it Snakeheart was so lost he couldnt even muster a reaction mentally much less physically. At least Splashleap (dependable kind and quietly strong Splashleap) was there to speak and listing slightly involuntarily the young tom rested his side and a bit of weight against her. If it was a support for him or a reassurance for her it was impossible to tell.

Eventually, finally things seemed to jolt into working order at least for a moment and Snakeheart let out a bitter broken chuckle before speaking voice nowhere near as strong and oft overwhelming as it normally was. Yet despite the snip to the content of the words the tone was hollow and exhasted, almost defeated then rebellious.
"Plumstorm I told Lionstorm I didnt want and shouldnt be medicine cat from day one publicly and loudly. You'd be surprised at how little that seems to matter..... Once again Lizardfrost, Plumstorm, Tumblepaw anyone else think what you want too have your thoughts speak them Splashleap said why you should better then I could..... If you all wish for me to take a backseat on doing all I can for Riverclan fine, I dont have any time or energy to fight my clanmates while I try and fight for you. I have to get back to my patients.....

All I ask if to please try and keep things calm, non violent, and safe in riverclan for Splashleap she doesnt deserve a meeting like this to be her first and running the clan to the ground now is cruel and hypocritical to her. Save your vitriol for Kestrelstar when he gets back......."

The small bit of coherency and sharper focus the medicine cat had managed to rally was fading fast and a jolt of fear threw the thought that he needed to get off this rock and into his den fast before the clan realized their medicine cat was weak to the front and priority of his mind. So so sorry Splashleap he'd not helped thus far anyway (made things worse even) and wasnt going to be any more help now. He leaned over and murmured to the deputy what little he could advise her on before making his way slowly in a ginger manner he hoped was pinned on sleeplessness before plodding back to his den, tail dragging.

Maybe Splashleap would take the advice maybe not the ringing was back and Snakeheart couldnt think of anything else anymore.
"You need to have that aggressor restrained and kept under control, soon before she hurts someone, do it yourself if you have to and either toss her in a hole or something until she calms and demote her or exile her. She's mad and a danger to the clans..... Just, I trust your judgement do what you think is best. I..... I- I need to go lie down, sorry."
He only just mad it into the medicine cats den and just out of sight before he collapsed into either a mindless insanity or unwilling unconscious. At this point the two were unrecognisable as one or the other at this point anyway.

(Only mentioning those directly addressed) @gs29513 @implimm @Shade. @Papaya

Last edited by Rani; September 9th, 2021 at 12:02 PM.
Closed Thread