Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxil View Post
[Oh damm! Never saw that mention. Mistgaze is training minnowpaw right now C:]

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old January 13th, 2017, 07:14 AM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

My Mood: Amused

@Cedar

Ploverflight had emerged from his den, his stunning grey coat rippling. His youth was perpetual, and the tomcat stretched out near the freshkill pile. He had no intent to talk to any other cat, but he wanted to be solitary. His slate-grey paws moved near the pile of carcasses, but he didn't try to grab any of the deceased animals. He turned away, his tail rhythmically thumping. The water gleamed as the sun hit it, and he groomed his long fur. He was slightly tired, due to the exertion of hunting earlier this morning. His ear flicked, and his paws brushed some pansies.

What this tomcat didn't know, was that there was an elegant she-cat nearby. Of course, love at first sight wasn't true to him, so when he saw the sable molly, he almost ignored her. But he did need interaction, right? His mother always spoke highly of it, but that's because she had a spouse - or so Ploverflight believed. He didn't think he could love. His green eyes were very pale, and held no attractive spark, but there was a way that he, of all felines, could gain a mate.

The tom gazed at her longingly for a while, before his neck twisted, and he turned his head like an owl's cranium. He looked at a waterfowl, laying with its neck snapped, in the freshkill pile. The very specific RiverClan warrior was able to pinpoint each an every detail, including the ones that could perplex some cats. He sighed, not feeling up to doing anything but lounging around

Even when he got up, he felt no need to propel himself forwards with his limp paws. He looked down at them, giving out a light chuckle. He wasn't exactly plump, nor was he lean - he was an average built cat.

Old January 13th, 2017, 08:09 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightpool View Post
@Cedar

Ploverflight had emerged from his den, his stunning grey coat rippling. His youth was perpetual, and the tomcat stretched out near the freshkill pile. He had no intent to talk to any other cat, but he wanted to be solitary. His slate-grey paws moved near the pile of carcasses, but he didn't try to grab any of the deceased animals. He turned away, his tail rhythmically thumping. The water gleamed as the sun hit it, and he groomed his long fur. He was slightly tired, due to the exertion of hunting earlier this morning. His ear flicked, and his paws brushed some pansies.

What this tomcat didn't know, was that there was an elegant she-cat nearby. Of course, love at first sight wasn't true to him, so when he saw the sable molly, he almost ignored her. But he did need interaction, right? His mother always spoke highly of it, but that's because she had a spouse - or so Ploverflight believed. He didn't think he could love. His green eyes were very pale, and held no attractive spark, but there was a way that he, of all felines, could gain a mate.

The tom gazed at her longingly for a while, before his neck twisted, and he turned his head like an owl's cranium. He looked at a waterfowl, laying with its neck snapped, in the freshkill pile. The very specific RiverClan warrior was able to pinpoint each an every detail, including the ones that could perplex some cats. He sighed, not feeling up to doing anything but lounging around

Even when he got up, he felt no need to propel himself forwards with his limp paws. He looked down at them, giving out a light chuckle. He wasn't exactly plump, nor was he lean - he was an average built cat.
Ebonyscar sat near the fresh-kill pile. Her torn up face turned away from the tom watching her. She didn't not appear to notice the longing tom. She looked down at the fresh-kill pile searching for any signs of life. She seemed to be sucked into a trance in the search. There still was snow upon the ground. Light specks of frost laid over her sable pelt. (Sorry short)
Old January 13th, 2017, 03:27 PM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Ebonyscar sat near the fresh-kill pile. Her torn up face turned away from the tom watching her. She didn't not appear to notice the longing tom. She looked down at the fresh-kill pile searching for any signs of life. She seemed to be sucked into a trance in the search. There still was snow upon the ground. Light specks of frost laid over her sable pelt. (Sorry short)
Ploverflight didn't mind the she-cat's scarred face. Though it was lined with scars, vertically, horizontally, and diagonally, he liked cats for their personalities. His voice practically pounced out of his throat. Offer her one, Ploverflight! he screamed inwardly to himself. He instead felt the urge to coil up, like a scared kit. His pelt resembled smoke, licking a stormy sky. He scraped the ground with his claws, which were a deep grey colour - darker than any of his heather points. They ran sleekly and placidly down the bridge of his nose, ending at his jet-black adenoids. He blinked at Ebonyscar, before looking back down and snagging a dormouse from the pile.

He ate it, not looking at Ebonyscar's injuries, but into her pretty eyes. He gawked for a moment, but his gaze flicked away upon the fear of the she-cat noticing him. He instead scrutinized his meal, temporarily savouring its taste. The brown pelt of its adornment stood out against the drab, snow-covered ground. He was significantly more interested in the warrior who was standing next to him.

He usually payed attention like this to all cats, however, poring over their builds and glossy pelts. He was a RiverClan cat, too, but he thought that they were much more interesting than him. He abominated himself sometimes, for not being as good as he thought he should be.

Old January 13th, 2017, 03:34 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Ploverflight didn't mind the she-cat's scarred face. Though it was lined with scars, vertically, horizontally, and diagonally, he liked cats for their personalities. His voice practically pounced out of his throat. Offer her one, Ploverflight! he screamed inwardly to himself. He instead felt the urge to coil up, like a scared kit. His pelt resembled smoke, licking a stormy sky. He scraped the ground with his claws, which were a deep grey colour - darker than any of his heather points. They ran sleekly and placidly down the bridge of his nose, ending at his jet-black adenoids. He blinked at Ebonyscar, before looking back down and snagging a dormouse from the pile.

He ate it, not looking at Ebonyscar's injuries, but into her pretty eyes. He gawked for a moment, but his gaze flicked away upon the fear of the she-cat noticing him. He instead scrutinized his meal, temporarily savouring its taste. The brown pelt of its adornment stood out against the drab, snow-covered ground. He was significantly more interested in the warrior who was standing next to him.

He usually payed attention like this to all cats, however, poring over their builds and glossy pelts. He was a RiverClan cat, too, but he thought that they were much more interesting than him. He abominated himself sometimes, for not being as good as he thought he should be.
Ebonyscar shook her head out of her trance. She looked at the male near her. He seemed to be content with his meal at the time. However, every time she seemed to look at him, he would turn away, which perplexed the warrior. She took a deep breath. She wasn't the type of cat to begin a conversation due to her appearance. She looked at the larger, fluffier male, "Hello," she mewed towards him. "I take it you already know my name, but if you don't, it's Ebonyscar," she said turning her face towards the side trying to hide her deformity.
Old January 13th, 2017, 04:03 PM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

Quote:
Ebonyscar shook her head out of her trance. She looked at the male near her. He seemed to be content with his meal at the time. However, every time she seemed to look at him, he would turn away, which perplexed the warrior. She took a deep breath. She wasn't the type of cat to begin a conversation due to her appearance. She looked at the larger, fluffier male, "Hello," she mewed towards him. "I take it you already know my name, but if you don't, it's Ebonyscar," she said turning her face towards the side trying to hide her deformity.
"O-Oh, greetings," said Ploverflight diffidently. He shook out his pelt, standing up slowly and inflexibly. He dipped his head to the she-cat, not minding her face. "I'm Ploverflight," he continued benignantly, his pads sinking into the ground. His ear flicked kindly, and his cheeks dusted pink with embarrassment. After all, he didn't usually talk to other cats. He grinned shyly, shuffling his paws around. He had to strain to keep his voice from going cacophonous due to his erroneously revealed emotions. His ears lowered with utter embarrassment.

He smiled up at her gently, trying to seem polite, after all. He made sure that his eyes gave away nothing, but it was truly hard. His fluffy grey fur looked like a non-submersible cloud adorning his frame, which was rather sleek behind it all. He chuckled bashfully a bit, feeling the urge to look away. Was he attractive enough? He didn't think he remembered talking to any cat recently. He rolled his shoulders as he perambulated in one spot alone. One of the things Ploverflight struggled with was eye contact, and looking away was rude, so he tried to connect eyes with the she-cat.

Old January 13th, 2017, 04:06 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
"O-Oh, greetings," said Ploverflight diffidently. He shook out his pelt, standing up slowly and inflexibly. He dipped his head to the she-cat, not minding her face. "I'm Ploverflight," he continued benignantly, his pads sinking into the ground. His ear flicked kindly, and his cheeks dusted pink with embarrassment. After all, he didn't usually talk to other cats. He grinned shyly, shuffling his paws around. He had to strain to keep his voice from going cacophonous due to his erroneously revealed emotions. His ears lowered with utter embarrassment.

He smiled up at her gently, trying to seem polite, after all. He made sure that his eyes gave away nothing, but it was truly hard. His fluffy grey fur looked like a non-submersible cloud adorning his frame, which was rather sleek behind it all. He chuckled bashfully a bit, feeling the urge to look away. Was he attractive enough? He didn't think he remembered talking to any cat recently. He rolled his shoulders as he perambulated in one spot alone. One of the things Ploverflight struggled with was eye contact, and looking away was rude, so he tried to connect eyes with the she-cat.
The black she-cat kept eye contact with the dark hued male. He seemed a bit shy, which she didn't mind. She was shy as well sometimes. "What is your name, if I may ask," she mewed. She licked her lips as she awaited a response. (sry short)
Old January 13th, 2017, 04:18 PM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

Quote:
The black she-cat kept eye contact with the dark hued male. He seemed a bit shy, which she didn't mind. She was shy as well sometimes. "What is your name, if I may ask," she mewed. She licked her lips as she awaited a response. (sry short)
Ploverflight looked around, hoping no one was shaking out a good laugh at his awkwardness. "Ploverflight," he divulged. "I'm Ploverflight. Sorry for not telling you earlier..." the tom murmured, his breath coming out in puffs of mist. Fortunately for him, the snow had been melting lately, revealing lush, green ground. He always loved the new times, even if his father liked to sequester himself inside of his den. He glowed with joy that this warrior even acknowledged him. He tended to be a forgettable tomcat. He sighed wistfully yet buoyantly, and his head tucked itself in his thick fur.

Ploverflight saw his shyness as a disadvantage, but luckily Ebonyscar could tolerate it. After all, he disliked cats who blamed him for his own personality alone. He didn't feel any emotion for Ebonyscar at the moment, as this is how he'd interact with any old, manifest cat. Ploverflight avoided looking strange in front of Ebonyscar, who he found regal in terms of the hierarchy, whereas his echelon was lowly. This is how he felt with every cat, and it was as annoying as the Dark Forest to him; a peeve which he couldn't get rid of. It was a miracle that he could even talk to Ebonyscar, through his inevitable reticence.

Old January 13th, 2017, 07:17 PM

My Mood: Bored

Dream pall walked out of the apprentice den tail high with excitement.she looked at her brother with enthusiasm.
"Come on slow poke!" She meowed.she looked around for her mentor as she went to the fresh kill pile

Horse paw looked at her sister less enthusiastic.he yawned and sat beside her.
"CCan't wait till I get a new mentor." He told her.
Old January 13th, 2017, 07:20 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Dream pall walked out of the apprentice den tail high with excitement.she looked at her brother with enthusiasm.
"Come on slow poke!" She meowed.she looked around for her mentor as she went to the fresh kill pile

Horse paw looked at her sister less enthusiastic.he yawned and sat beside her.
"CCan't wait till I get a new mentor." He told her.
Absentwarble padded around the camp
lotusfang
Closed Thread