Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Blueberry^^^Galaxy
Today 07:13 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by Blaaze
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:12 AM
[ p ] Larkswoop Kitting [...
by paedyn
Last post by Beaan
Today 07:02 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:34 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 06:15 AM

Old October 2nd, 2024, 03:38 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Daffodilpaw frowned, she didn’t like thinking about what she’d be doing in actual combat. She didn’t like the idea of having to cause harm to another cat. Somecat else’s kin… She looked up at Owlscreech with a moment of weakness. “Why do the clans have to fight if we’re all united as one in StarClan anyway?” She asked, her gaze momentarily serious.

The young cat soon shook herself physically, as though shaking water from her pelt, pushing the doubt away. No! I have to be strong for our clan! She sat back and looked at Owlscreech with determination in her eyes. “I need to learn…to be strong to protect my clanmates.” She meowed, a touch of assertiveness to her usually bright and kitish tone.

[Owlscreech]

Owlscreech looked at Daffodilpaw, her big amber eyes stared into the apprentices. When she was younger she had the same thought, she didn't like the idea of having to kill or hurt someone else who might have family or kits. "I understand what you mean, Daffodilpaw. But some clan cats wouldn't hesitate to kill you or any of your clanmates or kin." she meowed softly. "Yes, I know your probably thinking about hurting someone else's kin...but I don't think some of your clanmates would think that..." Owlscreech looked at the apprentice. "Do you remember what your mentor told and taught you." She asked as she finally sat down and wrapped a tail around her paws. "I want you to tell and show me."

@Luna16 - Daffodilpaw

Last edited by Splitmoon; October 2nd, 2024 at 03:38 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2024, 07:58 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Daffodilpaw frowned and nodded. She knew that Owlscreech was right, even though warriors weren’t supposed to kill each other in battle, it still happened. Even though all life is supposed to be sacred…a warrior has to be prepared. She gulped, trying to swallow the feeling in the pit of her belly, then looked up at Owlscreech when she felt ready. “We’ve only done hunting so far.” She explained, crouching into her well-practiced hunter’s crouch as if to demonstrate. “And I’m awesome at it!” She added with a purr. “But we haven’t started battle training.” Her tail waved behind her in excitement before she reigned it back in, looking at Owlscreech now with eager eyes.

[ @Splitmoon - Owlscreech]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old October 2nd, 2024, 08:01 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Digging was exhausting, Leechscar could feel his shoulder muscles aching with each pawful of dirt and grass he yanked up. The tom was by no means weak, powerful muscles lined his entire body, but this type of work had his working muscles he didn't use often. He was going to be so sore after this. He took small breaks to breathe in clean air when the wind blew smoke in his direction. His gaze drifted towards Bouncepaw occasionally to ensure the apprentice was doing alright and breathing okay.

His paws worked faster than Leechscar's and the fury couldn't recall if the tom had any digging training. Thanks to Crowtooth he had some tunneling experience, but nothing to write home about. When he heard the incoming paws, he and Bouncepaw had dug up a decent enough trench. It wasn't perfect or pretty, but the fire wasn't spreading and they had dug up enough dirt to shower on the fire. Still, Leechscar kept working to make the trench wider for the firefighters.

@Badwolf - Bouncepaw @Moonraven [you can bring your patrol in if you want]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 2nd, 2024, 08:32 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

SOMETIMES MY MIND DON'T SHAKE AND SHIFT
BUT MOST OF THE TIME IT DOES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❖ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
WHITERABBIT . 20 MOONS . SHE/HER . WINDCLAN

It's Leechscar and Bouncepaw! She whoops at the sight of them, a joyous welcome to the little party that's cooking up here in the unnamed heart of their territory. Every inch of Whiterabbit's thin, coarse pelt is bristling with tension, but her expression is fixed in the widest, sharpest grin that it can hold.

"Hey, you two! Abject destruction aside, this is kinda cool!" Whiterabbit finally halts her pacing, docked tail twitching curiously. So the plan's to dig? Windclan problem-solving at its finest. But she understands what the thought process must be. That fire is eating up the grass around it, but it can't very well chew through soil, now, can it? Whiterabbit's paws flex against the ground as Leechscar bids her to pitch in if she can. It's never been something she'd been particularly good at or interested in, but who in their right mind wouldn't want to be able to boast that they'd helped dig a prison around a raging fire?

"I guuuess I'm free." Whiterabbit slides down the slope after Leechscar and Bouncepaw, wincing as the hot air buffets her face. She sets to work with a focus more on helping to widen what had already been dug up, quick but not particularly efficient. Grass and pebbles snag and wrench at her claws and she winces, aimlessly shouting her complaints into the wind each time, but refusing to stop the chore.

@Undertaker ; LEECHSCAR
@Badwolf ; BOUNCEPAW

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 01:41 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare broke off from Crowtooth and the other when Silverrose and Scorpionsight were ready, darting away from Twilight Falls. The dripping-wet warrior internally complained about the water in his pelt while racing along the territory using his eyes instead of his nose to locate the smoke bellowing above their heads.

He ignored how his paws slipped climbing the incline that led them to Leechscar, Whiterabbit, and Bouncepaw. They all looked alright, perhaps a bit tired and dirty, but no one writhing around in pain or burning. His green-yellow eyes barely glanced at the ring of dirt they had dug up around the fire. The flames weren't dying and weren't moving any longer either. Thankfully though they didn't look too tall. Batglare set the large clump of wet moss down and looked at the trench. His tail flickered uncertain of the way to approach this.

"Let's start by tossing the soil on the flames, we can toss the wet moss balls on top of the dirt after, wet mud should stem the fire better than solely wet moss. Mind the wind and the smoke, step back if you have difficulty breathing." Batglare meowed to his patrol, recalling Lightingstorm's earlier words. Batglare grumbled softly when he noticed the soil was already churned and easy enough to scoop up. The tom hooked some loose soil with his paw and flung it on the fire before repeating the process.

"Keeping digging up the ground I'm not certain how much dirt we'll need." He advised Leechscar, Bouncepaw, and Whiterabbit.
@Estelle [Silverrose] @Idiotic.Bean101 [Scorpionsight] @Undertaker [Leechscar] @Badwolf [Bouncepaw] @nyme [Whiterabbit]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Yesterday, 07:26 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|8 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Whiterabbit and Batglare were both also working? Bouncepaw can feel hot air on his fur, and his paws ache from all the digging, but he doesn't mind. Digging suits him, and he feels comfortable in what he's doing, as if he can do this forever. If only it wasn't for the fact that there's a fire going on...

Bouncepaw redirects his paws, and tries to fling soil onto the fire himself. It doesn't work. He's strong, but he can't see exactly where the fire is, and so he ends up missing. Bouncepaw isn't discouraged. He should probably just stick to what he's good at.

Bouncepaw continues digging the trench wider and deeper, creating more dirt mounds. This dirt is wet and clumpy, unlike the grass-mixed, dry top layer he's been digging up previously. He coughs. He's been keeping his breath for a while, but the dust from all the digging, and the smoke particles are starting to get to him.

Tags:
@Undertaker /Leechscar
@nyme /Whiterabbit
@Estelle /Silverrose
@Idiotic.Bean101 /Scorpionsight
@Moonraven /Batglare

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 11:17 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Scorpionsight-She/Her
26 Moons(as of rp)

-------------------

Okay, so, tossing soil onto the flames first.
Adds up.

Scorpionsight followed instructions, beginning to dig as much as possible.

@Estelle - @Moonraven - @Badwolf - @nyme - @Undertaker

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.