Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:54 PM
The saddest death in...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 07:53 PM
Stem Training Thread ! ☼
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:46 PM
Mosskit bio
by lark.
Last post by lark.
Today 07:46 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 07:43 PM

Old May 20th, 2020, 05:16 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glory View Post
Creampelt looked shyly at his foot. "Thanks," he said, self-consious, although it wasn't really a big deal. It was helpful for fishing, though, which was worth mentioning.
SHe smiled shyly, then quickly scooped out a small fish. "Wow..thats a LOT."
Old May 20th, 2020, 05:45 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cloud- View Post
SHe smiled shyly, then quickly scooped out a small fish. "Wow..thats a LOT."
"Let's take this back to camp," said Creampelt, figuring this would be enough for the clan.
Old May 21st, 2020, 12:26 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawneye View Post
Dawnpaw watched her mentor closely, waiting until she was done to copy her movements, managing to get a larger piece of moss. Her eyes lit up with pride when she saw what she did, but they still showed a bit of an emptiness and sadness. She looked up at Nighttuft for some sort of approval to be sure she did it right before she asked her question “How do we carry it back? In our mouths? On our backs? Under our chins?”
Nighttuft smiled and nodded in approval. "Like this." She meowed, grabbing a piece off moss under her chin and a piece in her mouth. "But first it has to be dry." The she meowed, letting the two pieces of moss fall down again. She squeezed the water out of it with her paws, before grabbing it again.

Click my dragons!
Old May 21st, 2020, 01:59 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Dawnpaw followed her instruction, putting the moss down and pushing to dry it out. No one likes having wet bedding, unless it’s really just that hot out. When she thought it was dry enough she picked up it and held it as Nighttuft showed her, some under her chin and some in her jaws. She struggled to speak like this “wike dis?” She asked, he mouth full of moss
@MagicCat99

Old May 21st, 2020, 06:35 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawneye View Post
Dawnpaw followed her instruction, putting the moss down and pushing to dry it out. No one likes having wet bedding, unless it’s really just that hot out. When she thought it was dry enough she picked up it and held it as Nighttuft showed her, some under her chin and some in her jaws. She struggled to speak like this “wike dis?” She asked, he mouth full of moss
@MagicCat99
Nighttuft nodded and flicked her tail as a sign for the apprentice to follow her. She padded back through the territory, occasionally glancing over her shoulder at Dawnpaw.

Click my dragons!
Old May 21st, 2020, 08:55 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Nighttuft nodded and flicked her tail as a sign for the apprentice to follow her. She padded back through the territory, occasionally glancing over her shoulder at Dawnpaw.
Dawnpaw padded close to Nighttuft, being a little bit slow out of fear that she would drop the bedding. She wondered who the bedding would be for, elders, kits, her, warriors, Lionstar? She was just so excited, her tail wouldn’t stop flicking around

Old May 21st, 2020, 11:21 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Houndpaw didn’t mind the silence between his question and Ternsky’s answer and he used the opportunity to check out the sights around him. The territory looked beautiful in the rising light and he enjoyed the slowly growing sounds of waking birds and shuffling leaves. He didn’t even mind the chill in the air or the pointed dew pricked his paws coldly from the soft grass. Ternsky’s eventual answer pulled him from his observations and he smirked, “ah, poor Tern. You seem to be surrounded by frustrating cats. I say this because I’ve been told a number of times that I am just that. But, if it is physical exertion you seek, I say we kick things up a notch! How about a race to get your blood pumping faster than that frustrating kitty can!” Houndpaw cut off his drawl to emphasize the final statement and threw in a wink for good measure, already stretching out his muscles.

Eyes widening in interest at Houndpaw's suggestion, before she narrowed them, a smirk coming across her features. "Physical exertion you say? I'm usually not one for that, but I suppose it could help us get places faster." The black-furred she-cat flicked her tail, tapping the moist ground with a paw. "Be careful of the small sinkholes as we near the Shadowclan border, it's going to be especially marshy around there this time of year." She then took off at a much faster pace, not even looking back to make sure Houndpaw was following. He was a grown cat, he could keep up easily.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 21st, 2020, 12:14 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @RedHead ]

Houndpaw was just nodding impatiently at Ternsky’s warning and waiting to run when the she-cat took off.

“Oh ho ho!” His voice was both surprised and amused, “so that’s how you want to play it!”

Without wasting another moment talking to himself, Houndpaw shot after the black feline, pounding his paws into the marshy ground as he raced to catch up and outstrip her. The tom loved running, so he wasn’t too concerned, or winded. He kept his pace controlled as he caught her up, saving some energy for a burst of speed that would hopefully put him ahead of her.
Old May 21st, 2020, 01:50 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Raccoontail

Raccoontail quickly exited the camp, flicking a tail for Smokepaw to follow as she was dismissed. "Alright, now that the rogue was taken care off, we can continue with our training!" she meowed satisfactorily, as now there were no more disruptions. She could try to teach this stubborn apprentice in peace, "We're only going to see the borders today, so you know where they are, but of course we can perhaps slip in a bit of hunting or battle training if we get through this quickly!" Hoping the thought that use to excite her to the tip of her tail would influence the apprentice to cooperate, Raccoontail smiled, trying not to seem mean or anything. Considering she hadn't talked to the apprentice before this, it either had to be because of her appearance or her previous disappearance. So what better way to fix that than to show her that she was a warrior at heart and not look intimidating! "Are you ready to go?"

[ @TeamRiverRipple ]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old May 21st, 2020, 03:57 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Pepperkins
[please don't take offense from smoke. I do not share any of these beliefs <3]

Smokepaw held back a scoff. This idiot molly was so desperate, she seemed like she'd be better of as a rogue rather than a Riverclan cat. "Are you ready to tolerate me bombarding you with pointless questions? No, I should think not. Let's go." Sure, some cats may see it as wrong that Smokepaw was leading her mentor instead of the other way around, but she was growing impatient with this dull, desperate, she-cat. Waving her tail for Raccoontail to follow her, though she didn't have an exact location, Smokepaw led her way down to a small patch of brambles.